Long Lost Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit, that I was taken aback by her easy turn of the conversation from scheduling our sex life after tonight, to making up for our lost time, to jokes about her being the cliche little sister, and ending with her honest and heartfelt declaration of need and desire for me. I smiled warmly at her as she leaned down to capture my lips for a heartfelt kiss of love and devotion. As we moaned into the kiss, I tightened my grip on her naked body, as I moaned out, "You never have to worry about losing me or anyone taking us away from each other again, little sister. We finally found each other now and neither of us are going anywhere. I love you, little sister, and I'll always be right here."

As I said this I tightened my grip on her body indicating exactly where I would be. She moaned into the kiss and sighed at my answer, before moaning out, "I know, big brother. I love you too, so much. I'm not letting you go either. No one will ever take us away from each other now that we've found each other."

As we kissed our passions grew until we were grinding into each other's bodies, she increased the speed of her hip movements, and I began to thrust my cock up into her pussy. We moaned louder into the kiss, we clung to each other as we moved our naked bodies faster and with a determination to drive each other to an intense climax. I slipped my hands down to her ass cheeks and pulled her into my thrusts. She slid her hands to my back and began pulling herself down as she plunged her pussy up and down on my cock. I gauged her growing orgasm by the volume and pitch of her moans as I felt my orgasm building.

As we kissed harder we continued to writhe against each other, work my hard cock in and out of her pussy, and use our arms to add more strength and speed to my cock being driven into her pussy. Veronica suddenly gasped and broke the kiss as she panted for breath. I felt her pussy begin spasming around my hard cock. Her rapid breathing increased as her pussy began clenching around my thrusting cock, sending me over the edge of my own orgasm. I moaned as I felt my cock explode inside her. She gasped again as she felt my hot cum begin coating her insides. This new sensation pushed her over the edge as her orgasm crashed through her body.

She buried her face in my neck and cried out in pleasure as her body shook against me. I held her close as I felt my cock emptying itself deep inside her. I moaned as her pussy continued to clench and relax around my cock, milking all of my cum into her body. Her shaking stopped as she began calming her breathing while I held her naked body and gently stroked her back and head. She sighed against my neck as I felt her begin peppering kisses up my neck and across my jaw until she captured my lips for a lazy but passionate kiss.

We both sighed into the kiss as we held each other. She moaned into the kiss, "I love you so much, big brother. You make my whole body shake when I orgasm. Your hard cock always feels so good inside me. I can feel it when your cock stiffens right before you cum. And I love the way your hot cum explodes into my body. I can actually feel it when your hard cock fills me with your cum. I love it when we orgasm together, big brother."

I continued to gently stroke her naked body as I moaned into the kiss, "I love you too, little sister. Your tight little pussy always feels amazing around my hard cock. I can feel your pussy juices coating my shaft when I fuck you. I love feeling your pussy tremble and spasm around my cock right before you orgasm. You make me cum so hard when your pussy clenched around my cock when you orgasm. I can feel your greedy pussy sucking all of my cum out of my cock. I love it when your orgasms are set off when I cum inside you. It feels like you're waiting for me to cum first so that you can start your orgasm."

We both sighed as we broke the kiss and settled against each other to catch our breaths. I moaned softly as I felt her relax on top of me. She sighed and gently trailed her fingers along my sides. I smiled and placed a tender kiss on her ear, as I whispered, "Tomorrow's Saturday, little sister. We can sleep in as long as we want, stay in bed ravishing each other until we decide to get up, and spend the whole day with each other. Whatever will we do?"

She giggled as she turned her head to face me, looked into my eyes, and said, "I have a few ideas, big brother."

She then yawned as she tightened her grip on my body. I felt my own exhaustion finally catching up with me as I yawned right behind her. She sighed softly as she gazed into my eyes. I placed a quick kiss on her lips as I gently rolled us over and disentangled us as I stepped out of her bed. I walked the short distance to turn off the lights, then quickly returned to her open arms. I slid us both under the covers and pulled her to me. She hugged herself closer as she draped her thigh over my legs, her side over my waist, her arm and chest over my stomach and chest, and nestled her face between my neck and face. We kissed again as we both said our good nights before both of us surrendered ourselves to a deep sleep.

1...345678