Long Lost Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my tongue slide out of her pussy as I replied, "You've never been naked with me between your legs either."

She giggled and looked like she was about to reply, but I quickly wrapped my lips around her clit and began sucking and licking furiously. Her hips bucked violently and she cried out in shock and overwhelming pleasure. I wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her still as she thrashed above me. She gasped for breath and clutched at the comforter as I sucked and licked her sensitive clit. Knowing that she was already so sensitive and worked up that I could bring her to orgasm quickly if I worked her hard and fast enough, I gave her little nub all of my attention.

She was on the verge of crying and hyperventilating as she gasped for breath and sobbed in overpowering pleasure and shock to her system. Her thighs clenched around my head, covering my ears and holding me in place as her feet locked together behind my back. She seemed to be trying to hold herself to me and hold me to her as I assaulted her clit. As she gasped for breath, she called out, "Baby...please...please, don't...don't stop. I'm so...so close n...now!"

She cried out her last word as a high-pitched scream of pleasure as her second orgasm crashed over her. She shook violently and gasped for breath as she seemed to be trying to contort her body into the fetal position. I held her thighs securely as I eased back on her clit. I continued to suck and lick, but I let her ride out her orgasm and catch her breath, for now.

She finally collapsed onto the bed and let out a long-winded sigh as her whole body went limp. I laughed around her clit as I looked up at her heaving chest, admiring the way her breasts rise and fell erotically. She looked down at me with wide eyes full of shock and her mouth moved open and shut as she tried to say something, but the fog in her brain hadn't lifted after such a powerful orgasm. I took mercy on her and moaned around her clit, "I told you that I was going to show you how much I love you. All you have to do is relax and enjoy yourself as your big brother works your pussy and clit like you deserve."

She smiled shyly and bit her lower lip as she nodded silently. I was willing to stay down here for hours just to see her smile at me like that. As I wrapped my lips around her clit again, I began sucking and licking softer than before. After an orgasm of that magnitude, she would have to be slowly and methodically eased into her next orgasm. She moaned softly as she continued to watch me between her legs. I playfully winked at her, making her blush and smile shyly. I smiled wider as I enjoyed the irony of her acting shy after everything we had done at the party and everything we had said once she brought me to her room.

She continued to hold my gaze and smile down at me as she adorably bit her pointer finger and blushed brighter. Unwilling to remove my mouth from her clit, I arched an eyebrow signaling my question. She giggled as she said, "I was just imagining how much time I intend to spend with you naked from now on."

I wagged my eyebrows as I signaled my agreement, making her giggle again. As I continued my slow and gentle sucking and licking of her clit, I trailed my hands up and down her thighs admiringly. She moaned under my touch as she began trailing her feet up and down my back and ass. She then giggled again as she smacked my ass with the pad of her foot. She then moaned admiringly as she trailed her feet over my ass cheeks. Winking up at her, knowing that I also admired her shapely ass, I snaked my hands underneath her to grasp both of her ass cheeks playfully. She giggled and squirmed under my touch as we both enjoyed our playful back and forth.

As I held her gaze, I slowly let go of one ass cheek and brought my hand between her legs. She gasped and moaned as I trailed two fingers between her pussy lips until they were slick with her juices. I then slowly pushed my fingers into her pussy making her gasp again as she looked down at me. She sighed and spread her legs further, inviting me in deeper. I pushed my fingers in up to my knuckles and then curved them up to target her G-spot. She moaned louder and clenched her pussy around my fingers as I stroked her sweet spot. I continued to slowly suck and lick her clit as I began thrusting my fingers in and out of her pussy then curling them up to stimulate her G-spot again.

I continued with this technique as she watched me and moaned in pleasure. She bit her lower lip and blushed again as she continued to hold my gaze. I smiled around her clit as her pussy trembled around my fingers making her gasp again. She moaned out deep and long as her legs shook slightly. Hearing her breathing become shaky, I moaned around her clit, sending vibrations directly into her sensitive nub. Her eyes closed halfway and her mouth hung open as she moaned continuously.

As I continued, her moans increased in volume and pace as her third orgasm built. Her lips trembled and she took another shaky breath as I worked her pussy and clit. My moans were constant to keep up the pressure on her clit as I worked her G-spot. She began to squirm beneath me as her pleasure increased. I released her ass cheek and held her thigh with my free hand to hold myself to her pussy. As she continued to moan, her pussy began clenching and releasing continuously, signaling her impending orgasm.

I held her gaze and watched her facial expressions as she moaned louder. I smirked as I remembered her teasing statement about being a loud moaner. I couldn't wait to find out if she would moan louder when my hard cock was inside her. I felt my hard cock throb as I pictured her on top of me with my hard cock deep inside her as she rode my cock to orgasm. I was looking forward to her reaction the first time I came inside her. I knew she hadn't had sex since we'd known each other and wondered how she would react when I was inside her. I guessed that my little sister was a firecracker during sex. I pictured her moaning in pleasure as she gazed down at me. I briefly wondered what her favorite position or positions for sex was, but figured I would find out soon.

Her moans had now increased in volume and pace until they were almost continuous. Her breathing was in gasps and moans as she gazed down at me. I held onto her thigh as I continued working her pussy and clit, driving her wild. She began panting as she clutched at the covers. She then released the covers and reached out a hand to grasp my arm that was holding her thigh. Judging that she wasn't going to buck me off her pussy or pull away from me, I released her thigh and grasped her hand, letting her interlace our fingers. I smiled as I thought back to the first time we had held hands like this back when we were "pretending" to be a couple.

I smiled around her clit, now that the pretending was over for good. Hearing her moans grow louder as she tightened her grip on my hand, I judged her orgasm was imminent. I held her gaze as she went still just before letting out a long-winded moan, as her hips bucked, her pussy clenched, and her pussy released another flood of juices over my hand and down my chin. She let out a deep sigh as she relaxed again. Feeling her pussy relax as well, I slowly withdrew my fingers and took my mouth off of her clit. I held her gaze as I placed a tender kiss on her clit, licked my fingers clean, and then sucked her juices off her pussy lips. I moaned in pleasure as I savored her sweet juices.

She watched me closely until I finished, then gently pulled me up to her by our clasped hands. I crawled up her body as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, before pulling me in for a passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss as we trailed our hands over each other's naked bodies. She ground her pussy against my hard cock before breaking the kiss and breathing out, "Please, fuck me, big brother. I want to feel your hard cock inside me now. I've waited so long to have you. Please don't make me wait anymore."

I smiled down at her as I maneuvered my hips to tease her wet pussy with my cock head, and replied, "I'm all yours, little sister. Do you want to do the honors?"

She smiled and nodded excitedly as she reached between our bodies to grasp my hard cock. We both moaned as she slowly stroked my cock and breathed out, "Your cock is so hard, big brother. Are you this hard because of me?"

I smiled as she threw my previous taunts back at me as I replied, "I've been hard for my little sister for a while now. I'm surprised you never said anything about it when we shared a bed so many times. I always woke up with a hard cock when you were in my arms."

She moaned and replied, "From now on, I'll put your hard cock to good use inside my pussy. Your hard cock should always be inside me, big brother."

She then guided my hard cock to her pussy as I slowly pushed my hips to press my cock inside her. We both moaned at the feeling of my hard cock sliding into her wet pussy. We began kissing again as she brought her hand up to caress my back. I began to slowly thrust in and out of her pussy as we kissed. We began slowly to prolong our first time as much as possible. I knew that we would have plenty of time and opportunities to ravish each other without mercy, but I wanted to draw this time out for an extended amount of time and build our orgasms up to an earth-shattering crescendo. We held each other tightly as we kissed and ground against each other as I continued my slow thrusts. Feeling her hot pussy sliding sling my cock shaft sent chills up and down my spine. This was how we showed each other our love. I moaned into the kiss as our bodies writhed together in sync.

We had our eyes gently closed as we continued to kiss lazily. Our hands still roamed gently over each other's bodies as I continued my slow thrusts into her wet pussy. As we enjoyed our slow lovemaking, I began thinking about our future. I knew that we had now entered into a new dynamic of our brother and sister relationship, but I honestly didn't believe our new incestuous coupling would change things between us. We had been almost inseparable since we met. We constantly held hands and hugged each other while we stood or sat together. We had shared a bed more times than I could count. We had gone on a vacation together. No one, outside of the two of us, knew we were related. We could in theory meet each other's families as a couple without fear of discovery. The fact that we were now together incestuously would only bring us closer together as brother and sister. The more I thought about it, the more I was sure we had made the right decision to have sex. We were incredibly attracted to each other, deeply in love, could spend days in each other's company without getting tired of each other, had already grown so comfortable with each other that we felt like long-lost twins, and we were so in sync that people had guessed that we had been a couple for years.

As if proving my point, we opened our eyes at almost the same time and held each other's heated gazes as we continued to kiss. She acted first by moaning into the kiss, "I love you so much."

I returned her declaration as I moaned out, "I love you too, little sister."

She moaned into the kiss and tightened her grip on me before moaning back, "You always make my pussy tremble when you call me, 'little sister.'"

I moaned at her reply as I added, "Then you'll be happy to know that hearing you call me, 'big brother,' makes my cock hard as a rock."

She moaned into the kiss again as she added, "Then it's a good thing we're such dirty-minded siblings since we can just fuck each other anytime we want and not feel ashamed about it."

I smiled into the kiss as I added, "Yes, being in an incestuous relationship with my dirty-minded little sister has its advantages, doesn't it?"

Veronica tightened her grip on my body as she replied, "Yes, it does, big brother."

We both smiled and moaned into the kiss at our playful back and forth. She then nearly made my cock explode and proved how dirty-minded she was when she breathed out, "I can't wait to feel your hard cock fill my pussy with your hot cum, big brother. From now on, I want you to pump every drop of your incestuous cum inside of me. Will you do that for me, big brother?"

I moaned at her plea as I replied, "Mmm...you're my little sister. How could I deny you whatever you want?"

She moaned at my reply and slowly ground her hips into my thrusts. Sensing that I had just learned some new information about my little sister, I asked, "You like dirty talk during sex, don't you, little sister?"

She moaned affirmatively and then replied, "God, yes. I've always been interested in dirty talk, being taunted, being teased, having someone say humiliating things about me, and making me say humiliating things about myself during sex has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. But I've never had a loving big brother to help me experience all of those things, until now."

She said all of that so sweetly and innocently that it took me a few seconds to process what she had just said. I finally replied, "If my little sister wants to be an incestuous cum dump for her loving and understanding older brother, then that's what she'll be."

She moaned deeply into the kiss as I felt her pussy tremble around my hard cock. She tightened her grip on my body as she replied in mock innocence, "Thank you, big brother. I've always wanted a loving older brother to take care of me. And as your sweet and loving little sister, I will always take care of you too."

We broke the kiss and gazed longingly into each other's eyes as I continued my slow thrusts into her pussy. I then breathed out, "Your wet pussy feels so fucking amazing wrapped around my hard cock, little sister."

She smiled longingly up at me as she added, "Your big hard cock feels so fucking incredible buried in my teeny tiny pussy, big brother."

Enjoying our dirty talking, teasing, and taunting, I continued, "Your pussy tastes so sweet on my tongue and lips, little sister. I'm going to be spending a lot of time with my face between your legs."

She moaned and bit her lower lip as she said, "Thinking about and seeing your big hard cock makes my mouth water and pussy trimble. I want to drop to my knees like the little slut that I am to suck your hard cock until you blow your big load of hot cum right down my throat. I want to play with my pussy with your hard cock in my mouth and orgasm as you blast your hot cum into my mouth, big brother."

I moaned as I felt her pussy clenching around my hard cock. Guessing that the dirty talk was speeding her toward her next orgasm and doing wonders for my growing orgasm, I added, "I bet that you're such an incestuous slut for me that you've been soaking your panties since we first met, haven't you, little sister?"

She nodded and moaned as she said, "That first night when we met on the balcony, you made my pussy Trimble and soak through my panties as soon as you confirmed that you're my brother."

I smirked down at her as I added, "Just imagine what everyone would think if they knew that we were brother and sister. The disgraceful and shaming stares we would receive, the hate-filled responses from all of the Bible thumpers, and the subtle gazes of curiosity and lust, would only fuel our passions to fuck like hedonistic bunnies every chance we had."

She moaned again and nodded at my description as she moaned, "Having a big strong brother who is such an incest driven god in bed is a dream come true for me. Being a depraved incestuous slut for my big brother has been a wet dream of mine ever since I found out about you."

I moaned as I felt my hard cock jump inside her from her words. She felt it too because she immediately clenched her pussy and moaned deeply. I smiled down at her as I loved the ease at which we were able to get each other worked up. I moaned softly as I asked, "Can you imagine the depravity and shameful duplicity of living our lives as lovers, while no one knows that we're really loving brother and sister who refuse to be separated from each other ever again but also lust-filled incestuous siblings who get off on acknowledging our family ties to turn each other on and make each other crazy as we fuck?"

Veronica's pussy trembled again as her hips bucked against me as she listened to my description of us. She smiled sweetly as she asked innocently, "Do you think that having me as a little sister and taking me as a lover really is wrong, big brother? I'm just a dirty-minded slut for you to fill with your hot cum. Do you really think shoving your big hard cock into my tiny body isn't how you and I are supposed to behave? Can anything that feels so natural and amazing truly be a sin, big brother?"

I smirked down at her big innocent eyes and bright smile as I answered, "I think that you were born to love me and take my big hard cock deep into your sexy little body, just as much as I was born to love you and to fill your tiny little pussy with my hard cock and pump you full of my hot cum."

She had let her eyes slide half shut as she breathed out, "God, yes, big brother."

As she moaned again and tightened her grip on my body, I added, "Can you imagine us carrying on in public, at parties, and in front of our families as if we were just another loving couple, and none of them knowing the truth about us? I bet your slutty pussy would be dripping wet and trembling with depravity if you were to meet my aunt and uncle as my girlfriend. Can you imagine seeing and feeling my big hard cock straining in my pants if you ever introduced me to your aunt and uncle as your boyfriend? I bet we would fuck like the demonic incestuous hellspawn that we are as soon as we could sneak away to be alone."

Veronica moaned louder as she nodded in agreement to my words as her orgasm built higher. Wanting to feed her lust and growing orgasm, I added, "How sexy and depraved would you feel if you were to be around your aunt and uncle or my aunt and uncle, speaking sweetly and carrying on with your loving and devoted boyfriend at your side, while throughout the whole time, you had a pussy full of my hot cum and my cock was covered in your pussy juices. None of our relatives would ever suspect that as brother and sister, we were a better match, more in-tuned to each other's needs and desires, better romantic and emotional partners, and more loving than any other partner could ever be to either of us."

Her pussy trembled again as her moans grew in volume. Feeling my own orgasm approaching and knowing that she was now incapable of dirty talk, I added, "Can you imagine anyone else loving you as much as I do or loving me as much as you do? I think you're just as twistedly in love, shamelessly desiring, and wantonly incestuous for me as I am for you. Aren't you, you dirty-minded incestuous cum dump?"

I felt my balls draw up as I struggled to finish this taunt. I had to force the last part out in a vicious moan as I felt my hard cock twitch and then explode inside my little sister's pussy. Veronica moaned at my taunts as her moans increased. As she felt my hard cock jump inside her pussy and begin pumping hot cum deep inside her, she moaned loudly as her own orgasm crashed over her. We held each other as our orgasms racked our bodies. I continued to thrust my hard cock in and out of her pussy, as I milked my hot cum into her trembling pussy.

She opened her eyes and gazed up at me with a satisfied expression on her face causing me to lean down to capture her lips for a lazy kiss. We moaned into the kiss as we enjoyed our afterglow and tenderly trailed our hands up and down each other's bodies. As we broke the kiss, I pulled back and smiled down at her as I enjoyed the shy smile on her blushing face.

As she gazed up at me with love and awe in her eyes, I was taken aback when she suddenly burst into tears and clung to my naked body. She sobbed and sucked in shuddered breaths as I attempted to calm her down. Not knowing why she was so upset was killing me, she finally was able to take a big enough breath to plead heartbreakingly, "Please, don't ever leave me, Alex. I need you too much. I love you. You're my brother and I love you so much it hurts. I wouldn't survive having you leave. I couldn't take not having you in my life. Please...don't go!"

123456...8