Long Lost Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned into the kiss as we tenderly stroked each other's bodies, and breathed out, "I love it when we cum together, big brother."

I moaned affirmatively as I caressed her back and added, "I think you love the idea that me cumming inside your tight little pussy triggers your orgasm, little sister."

She giggled into the kiss as she childishly argued, "Nuh unh."

We laughed at her adorable comeback and broke the kiss as she lay her head on my chest with a sigh. She looked off to the side and trailed her finger in patterns over my chest and abs as I trailed my fingers through her hair. We stayed quiet for several minutes as we enjoyed each other's company without the need or desire to fill the quiet with inane chatter. Suddenly, she tilted her head up to look at me with a cheeky grin on her face as she asked, "Why does my butt and asshole turn you on so much, big brother?"

I smirked down at her as I thought for a few seconds and then said, "Well, I have already told you in minute detail why I find your sexy ass and teeny tiny asshole so appealing."

She giggled at my answer as she rubbed her naked body against mine and shivered in pleasure as she looked up at me with her hazel eyes, waiting for me to keep going. The little minx loved to hear me talk about my attraction to her. I smiled and shook my head at her cuteness, before continuing, "For the record, little sister, I love gazing at and playing with your ass and asshole so much, because you love it too."

She blushed and bit her lip as she smiled shyly, as I explained, "Think about it like this: you love sucking my hard cock and swallowing my hot cum, don't you?"

She smiled sweetly as she answered, "Of course, I do, big brother."

I nodded and continued, "You love it because it turns you on and because you know I love having you suck my hard cock until I blow my load of hot cum into your mouth. I bet your pussy glistens and trembles when you do it. And I love watching you get off from blowing me. But if I knew you didn't enjoy it or thought that it was gross or demeaning, I'd never ask you to do it just because I wanted a blowjob. I'd cross that off the list of things we do to each other without a second thought."

She listened and watched me with a small smile on her face and her eyes full of love and awe at my answer. I added jokingly, "Now if I knew that you didn't like me going down on you, we would have to have a long conversation about that. I doubt I could give up tasting your sweet snatch and making you moan with my mouth on your tight little pussy and sensitive clit."

She giggled at my statement and description, as I continued seriously, "I love doing things to you that I know you love or if I believe you will love something if I did it to you. This is exactly the case with playing with your bubbly butt and cute asshole. You enjoy my attention to your body and I enjoy giving your body attention. It doesn't matter what part of your body or what you enjoy, all that matters to me is that you enjoy it."

She smiled up at me and hummed contentedly as she enjoyed my answers. She then bit her lip again as she shyly asked, "What about anal sex? Do you enjoy that or think you might enjoy that with me?"

I arched an eyebrow as I smirked down at her, before jokingly asking, "Well, I'm not sure if either of us would really enjoy that. You're more of a shy submissive girl with me unless you get worked up and horny, then you enjoy taking charge. I just don't see you putting on a strap-on to fuck your big brother up the ass."

She howled with laughter as she hugged me tightly, thoroughly enjoying my joke. She finally giggled out, "No, I wouldn't want to do that. Ew!"

I nodded my head as I asked, "Do you see what I mean? You aren't interested in doing that to me and you know I wouldn't enjoy it, so it's not appealing to you."

She sighed as she smiled up at me and said, "Yeah, I totally see your point, but that's not what I was talking about, big brother."

I smiled at her cuteness as I pressed her to ask the question that she really wanted to know, "What did you mean, little sister?"

She smirked up at me and narrowed her eyes in mock annoyance, before biting her lower lip, dropping her eyes to my chest, and shyly trailing her finger over my chest as she quietly asked, "If I were interested in trying it and if you were interested in trying it too, would you maybe be interested in fucking me up the ass?"

I was actually surprised at her description. I had figured she would use a clinical term like anal sex or some kind of euphemism. Hearing my little sister describe it in such a crude way was incredibly cute and sexy. Before she had second thoughts or got embarrassed, I quickly answered, "I'm willing to try almost anything with you if I think we'll both enjoy it, little sister."

She hummed nonchalantly as she still avoided looking me in the eyes as I saw the wheels in her head turning. Wanting to lighten the mood and keep her talking, I asked, "Mmmm...is my little sister curious about feeling my hard cock sliding up her teeny tiny little asshole?"

She blushed bright red and giggled in embarrassment as she shrugged and explained, "Well, I just thought that since I enjoyed your tongue in there, then your cock might feel even better. I've never really considered it, but I think I might enjoy it. And I know you would help me get relaxed and that you would stop if it hurt me. I trust you, big brother, and it does sound exciting."

I leaned down to whisper huskily into her ear as I replied, "Mmm...little sister, I would get you so hot and horny from licking deep inside your asshole that you'd probably orgasm as soon as you felt my cock head pop into your ass. I'd start by rimming you deep and long to get you worked up and to relax your asshole. I wouldn't touch your pussy or clit, so if you orgasmed, you would know it was only from me tongue fucking your teeny tiny little asshole. Your asshole would be slippery from my saliva and completely relaxed by the time I pulled my tight out of your ass. Then I would use some lube on my hard cock and on your puckered hole to get them nice and slick. I would ease my hard cock into your ass as you gasped and moaned in awe at the new feelings and sensations."

She shivered again as she listened to my vivid and erotic descriptions, before she admitted, "I'd probably orgasm so fucking hard with your big hard cock in my teeny tiny asshole, big brother."

I nodded as I replied, "The fact that you enjoy my tongue in your ass and are interested in feeling my hard cock in your ass, is a good indicator that you'd also enjoy being fucked up the ass, especially by your big brother."

She hummed again as she rubbed her body against mine. Her body movements caused my hard cock, which had remained in her pussy and was once again rock-hard, to move inside her pussy. She gasped and then moaned deeply as she looked up at me with wide eyes as she asked incredulously, "Dear God, big brother, how are you hard again?"

I smirked as I replied, "I've BEEN hard, little sister. I'm actually surprised that it took you this long to feel my hard cock. But don't blame me. I'm usually hard when I'm with you."

She shook her head as she slowly pushed herself up to the seated position and moaned at the feeling, before arguing, "But you've already cum three times since you've been in my bed. How many times can you go without needing a break, big brother?"

I shrugged as I replied, "I can usually stay hard for three orgasms, but if my orgasms are with you..."

I let my suggestion trail off as she smiled excitedly and asked, "Can we go again? Please..."

She smiled invitingly while keeping her eyes wide with innocent imploring and said her last word in a child-like high-pitched plea as she drew out the word adorably. I smiled up at her as I replied in mock suffering acceptance, "Well, I suppose you have been a good little sister and deserve a treat before bedtime. Plus you did promise to never let my hard cock go to waste and I'd hate to make my little sister into a promise-breaker. So, yes, little sister, we can go again."

She giggled at my response then closed her eyes and moaned deeply as she began to slowly rock her hips to work my hard cock in and out of her pussy. I trailed my hands up her body until I groped her breasts. She moaned as she leaned into my touch, loving the feel of my hands on her big tits. She giggled as I gently tweaked her nipples between my fingers as she slowly rode my hard cock. She opened her eyes and moaned out, "I love having your big hard cock inside me, big brother."

I smiled up at her as I replied, "Your pussy's always so hot and wet for me, little sister."

She smiled shyly, turned her eyes away from mine, and bit her lower lip as she seemed to weigh something on her mind. Looking back down at me, she moaned out, "When you took me to Six Flags, the last night last night we spent in the hotel, I woke up in your arms. I stared at you and felt so safe and loved being with you and in your arms. I loved sharing a bed with you. I always slept so peacefully in your arms. But that night as I watched you sleep, I couldn't go back to sleep. I just watched you and softly trailed my hands up and down your body. I felt your tight body and your muscles moving as you breathed."

She looked me straight in the eyes as she continued her slow hip movement as she explained, "I couldn't wait until we got back on campus and I was alone, that night. I slipped my hand down between my legs to play with my clit and finger my wet pussy as I looked at you. I used to play with myself as I looked at your pictures all the time when I was alone and not just the ones we took as a joke. My favorite is the one where you're hugging me from behind with your head over my shoulder as we looked at each other and smiled. God, big brother, I played with myself so many times looking at that picture and pretending I was looking at your face. We looked like a loving couple who were excited just to be there together."

She moaned as she worked her pussy on my hard cock and added, "I watched you for any sign of waking as I masturbated. I was so afraid that you would wake up and catch me. I think the fear added to my excitement as I played with myself. I had to hold in my moans as I orgasmed. Afterward, I snuggled into your arms and fell back to sleep immediately. That wasn't the only time I've masturbated in your arms while you've slept. I do it at least once a week now. I liked to play with myself as I fantasized about you waking up and ravishing me, while you called me names and told me what a bad girl I've been."

As I listened, I rolled my hips to maneuver my hard cock inside her pussy as she rocked back and forth. I continued to grope and massage her tits as she sighed, "I get so wet and horny thinking about you and being with you even if we were just studying silently when you would put me to sleep by trailing your fingers through my hair. The first night that I fell asleep in your bed, I woke up when you were taking off my shoes and socks. I was so out of it and sleepy, that I thought that I was dreaming about you again. When you asked if I needed help with my pants, I came so close to kissing you just like in my dreams. When I finally realized that I was awake and what was happening, I pretended that I needed your help to take off my clothes. Feeling you pull off my pants, my shirt, and my bra had my pussy soaking through my panties. When you put one of your shirts on me to sleep in, I stayed completely still to let you see my tits without letting on that I was doing it on purpose. When you tucked me into your bed first, I pretended to still be half asleep so I could watch you strip to your boxers. I remember watching as you actually stripped naked without knowing I was watching every move you made. My pussy trembled when I thought you were going to sleep naked with me. I was almost disappointed when you put on a fresh pair of boxers to sleep in, but I wouldn't have been able to resist touching you if you'd slept with me naked and I didn't think you wanted me like I wanted you. When you crawled into bed and pulled me into your arms, I almost orgasmed. I waited an hour after you turned off the lights before I played with myself in your bed."

She still hadn't sped up and I was fine with that. Taking our time and building our orgasms up as highly as possible would ensure that when we did orgasm, it would be epic. She continued with her erotic story as she said, "When you were posing me and taking those pictures, I made sure that I looked into your eyes when I lay on the bed, spread my legs, and held them as far apart as I could. I wanted you to rip my jeans in half at the crotch and pound my pussy without mercy. When I posed naked as I sat backward in the chair, I kept wanting to lean forward to accidentally flash my ass and pussy to you. I considered falling over and letting you see all of me as I struggled to get back up."

My cock was throbbing as I listened to her stories. Her pussy was trembling continuously as she admitted to everything she had done. I felt her pussy grow wetter as she continued, "I knew that tonight was going to be the night to bring you to my bed as my lover and give myself to you completely. I spent so long picking out the best costume to entice you. When you came to get me and I found out all you had on under the sheet was a Speedo, I felt my pussy juices leak down my thighs. I rigged the apple game just so I could show you how sexy I could be and to get us both worked up. I loved dancing for you and feeling up my own body as you watched. When you took off your Speedo for your dare, I almost volunteered to do it myself. I felt so dirty and depraved as I wiggled my ass on your hard cock after you pulled me into your lap. When you pulled the zipper on the back of my costume down to my ass after I got too hot, I heard your quiet moans and knew this would happen tonight. Feeling your hands sneaking into my catsuit almost made me orgasm, especially when you groped my tits. I loved hearing you flirt with me and taunt me when you whispered into my ear in front of the other couples."

She moaned long and hard as she closed her eyes and lifted her head in pleasure. When she lowered her head to look at me again, she added, "I remember feeling terrified of you rejecting me as I grabbed your hand and brought you in here. Seeing your hard cock as I stripped off your toga was the only thing that gave me the courage to put on a strip show for you and crawl into bed with you naked. Hearing you describe your incestuous feelings for me made the wait and all of my fears of losing you worth it, since I get to have you all to myself from now on. Hearing you describe your love and devotion to me, your attractions to my body and personality, and your fantasies about our future together makes me so happy that I'm your sister."

I moaned in pleasure at her story. As I continued to grope her breasts, she moaned out, "We're going to have a lot of sex from now on, won't we, big brother?"

I heard the desire in her voice, but also the trace of fear as she looked down at me needing to hear my answer. I didn't hesitate to put her fear to rest and excite her as I moaned out, "Oh, I plan on finding out how many times we can orgasm before we actually get dehydrated, little sister."

She moaned at my answer and then giggled as she replied, "Well, you're going to be the only one at risk of dehydration, big brother."

She smiled confidently as she continued her slow and steady hip movements, before explaining, "I plan to have you pump all of your hot cum into my body. So you see, I should be fine, no matter how much pussy juice leaks out of me. I guess that's another good reason to be my big brother's cum dump. But not the best reason, of course."

The little minx must have been saving that line for just this sort of opportunity because she looked very proud of herself. I smiled up at her and decided to give her a taste of her own medicine after her lengthy story about her love and lust for me and her last cheeky remark. I tweaked her nipples as I said, "I'm glad to hear you say that, little sister, because I intend to take every opportunity to make you orgasm and fill your body with my hot cum."

She moaned at this and sighed in pleasure as she asked, "How do you plan to do that, big brother? And how often?"

I smiled at her quick addendum to her question as I answered, "Well, considering we always sleep better together, that means we can exhaust ourselves before bedtime. But also since we're sleeping together, we get to have morning sex as well. We should be able to add more sex after our classes have ended for the day. It's a shame that we won't be able to have shower sex, but I doubt your dorm mates would appreciate walking in on that or trying to ignore us in the next shower cubicle. And considering how gross college guys can be, I doubt you'd want to risk shower sex in my dorm. Plus it would only be a matter of time before some goody-two-shoes complained about us if we did have shower sex in one of our dorms."

She giggled at my reasoning and added, "Too bad. I'd like to have shower sex with you, big brother."

I smiled back as I moaned out, "I never said we couldn't have shower sex, but we just shouldn't do it on campus. Remember, we've already taken a trip together and stayed in a hotel."

She moaned at hearing this as she ground her pussy on my hard cock, as her way of showing me her approval, before returning to her slow and steady pace of rocking her hips back and forth. I then added, "Plus, now we can really send each other sexy pics and texts to turn each other on. If we did all those pics as a joke, imagine what we can come up with now that we're together romantically."

She moaned in pleasure as she nodded in agreement. I trailed my hands down her sides after teasing the undersides of her breasts, as I added, "I can also see us flirting and teasing each other in public. I'll bet we'll get very turned on by that."

She nodded and moaned affirmatively as she enjoyed our pillow talk. She then asked hesitantly, "What if we were to meet in your dorm room after our classes end, right before lunch? Your dorm is closer to the cafeteria than mine. We could have a quickie before lunch, just to last us until classes end for the day."

I moaned at her suggestion and reasoning as I answered, "That does sound like fun, little sister."

I then smirked at her as I said, "Look at you, one night of amazing sex and uncountable orgasms with your big brother, and all of a sudden you turn into a nymphomaniac. You're going to have great passionate sex with your big brother first thing every morning, more great sex after classes let out, and still more mind-blowing and exhaustive sex before bedtime, and you also need a sex break before lunch just to make it through another three hours of classes before you can get your fix again. What's become of my sweet and shy little sister?"

She giggled again and slapped my chest playfully before smirking as she said, "Well, big brother, I'm still sweet and a little shy, but I've been fucked and licked so thoroughly and wonderfully by you, that I want to use every opportunity to make up for how long we haven't been having sex."

As she continued to fuck herself on my hard cock, she looked up and pretended to be deep in thought as she said, "Let's see, I hit puberty when I was eleven and most males hit puberty when their twelve, so we have eight years of incestuous sex to catch up on, big brother."

I moaned at her cheeky reasoning before asking, "And what happens when we finally catch up to all the sex we should have been having with each other, little sister?"

She smiled triumphantly as she quickly answered, "Then we have more great incestuous sex to make up for the eleven years before that for not being raised together, of course. And after we're all caught up for that, we can discuss cutting back. But I should warn you, big brother, I intend to argue against cutting back on sex. I'm already planning my formal arguments for us to continue having great sex even after we're all caught up for our lost time. Believe me, I'm not above throwing a tantrum if I don't get what I want, big brother. And what I will always want is you."

1...345678