Long Overdue Time Away Ch. 02

Story Info
An unexpected surprise.
1.1k words
4.52
10.4k
1

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers

It took me a minute to remember where I was when I woke up the next morning. As I was starting to regain my bearings the night started to come back to me. Karen wasn't in bed. And I wondered if maybe I shouldn't have stayed. Although we had fallen asleep in each other's arms and I didn't get the feeling she was in a hurry to have me gone. My mind drifting back to when she was riding me, I got the sense she was letting something loose that was long overdue, it seemed wave after wave overtook her as she ground into me with my cock buried deep in side of her.

I heard the coffee pot as it was set back down onto the stove. It smelled good.

I slid into my pants, put my shirt on and walked barefoot into the living room passing the kitchen. Karen was sitting next to the picture window on the couch turned sideways. Her bare feet tucked up under her. She was beautiful! In the long button up shirt the sleeves rolled up just below her elbows. Her tanned legs were amazing. She was about ready to take a sip of her coffee when she heard me enter the room.

Coffee? She started to get up. "Don't get up, I got it." As I was pouring a cup I sensed a bit of nervousness. Walking back into the living room passing the fire in the wood stove I felt the warmth on my bare feet. She patted the couch next to her. "I'm sorry, I may have given you the wrong impression" she set her coffee on the end table and buried her face in her hands. "I don't do this! I mean I haven't...well in a very long time. I'm 48 years old for crying out loud. I don't even date!"

I started to explained a little, well I guess it may have sounded a little like the beginning of an apology. Karen interrupted me mid sentence. "I guess a confession is in order".

"Nancy your travel agent and I are good friends." This was a little bit of a set up. She has been telling me for a long time, years, that I needed to start dating. And I have always made an excuse why I haven't." I started to smile. "Ahh that's why the vague directions." She laughed and then with a little more of a serious tone said. "Nancy told me about you and I reluctantly agreed to at least meet you and give you directions to the cabin. And told Nancy no promises beyond that. When you walked in I thought, so far Nancy wasn't lying. As soon as we met at the marina, and then at your cabin we talked and I wanted to know you more."

By now I must have been smiling and Karen got a curious look on her face. I took a sip of coffee. "Total set up!" I said. "I've known Nancy for years, we went to school together. This is the first time however she has set me up." I took another sip of coffee and looked past her to the harbor. I could barely make out the boats and their shapes in the fog. What a beautiful setting. Turning my attention back to Karen. "But I'm glad she did. You are incredible! I mean the whole package. How is it you are not taken?"

I could see she was blushing and not comfortable with me talking about her. I rubbed her leg and said "I may have let myself get carried away. If you want we can go slower, I don't want you to..." Karen not wanting to have this be about her interrupted me. "Jim, I am not at all sorry things went the way they did last night. If you didn't notice I took complete advantage of your interest and might have put my womanly whiles to work" she laughed. "it's just been so long since I have been with anyone I had almost forgotten... well lets just say I'm glad you stayed." Karen got up and straddled me and she kissed me, first with her mouth closed and then closed her eyes and kissed me deeper letting her tongue meet mine. Her hands on both sides of my face she let out a sigh and moved closer into me. My hands went from her hips down her legs and back up bringing her shirt up with them.

"These pants have to go." Karen got off of me and while I took my pants and shirt off she unbuttoned her shirt and threw it on the ground. She sat down on the couch and grabbed my cock and with a mischievous grin looked up at me and first kissed the tip before taking just the head in her mouth. "Oooooh" was the only noise I could make. Her head bobbed up and down letting the ridges of my cockhead pass repeatedly across her lips. I knew I wouldn't last long if I let her keep this up. Even though I'm 58 years old I was a hard as I had ever been when I pulled out of her mouth. I worked my way down to her nipples that were standing up as if she were cold and kissed then sucked them using my tongue to flick them just a little. Karen was holding the back of my head as I kissed my way down to her smooth pussy. I ran my tongue starting at the bottom and parted her lips as I slowly ran up to her clit. I sucked and played with her clit, her hips started to thrust up to meet my mouth. One of her feet on my back the other on the couch Karen arched her back and thrust against my mouth. "oooooooh gooooood" pushing my head away "I need your cock in me!" I got up onto the couch and pulled her on top of me, she took all of me instantly and ground and gyrated herself to another orgasm. That was all it took and I exploded spasm after spasm I filled her pussy with my cum.

Collapsing with her tits against my chest I could feel her hot breath on my neck. I pushed her up enough to kiss her. She opened her mouth and exhaled into me giving me her breath while our tongues mimicked what our bodies had just done.

Rising up with her hands on my chest, "I could get used to this" she whispered.

Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers