All Comments on 'Looking Backwards Pt. 01'

by The_Caroline

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 1 year ago

An enjoyable gentle story with much erotic potential. Hope part 2 will appear soon.

The_CarolineThe_Carolineover 1 year agoAuthor

I really appreciate you taking the time to read it D_O! I'm working on it now so Hopefully within the next couple of days! I'd love to hear any feedback you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a nicely done first chapter of a story that has so many ways to go from here.

As another commenter wrote, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

MimiRayMimiRayover 1 year ago

My husband and I have visited Hippie Hollow a number of times, starting in the early 1980s. It's been about 10 years since the last time, but your story brought back memories. Your description of the place was quite accurate. There has always been a substantial population of gay men there, but from what I remember they mostly occupied the far end of the area, past the end of the main trail. Back then nudity was technically illegal, and the place was strictly unofficial and undeveloped. The authorities kept a hands-off attitude, though, and it was actually much freer than it has since become. During the 1980's it was not at all unusual to witness full open and unashamed sex acts. I must admit that a couple of times my husband and I couldn't resist the "when in Rome" approach. Like I said, fond memories!

A nice sweet story, too!

The_CarolineThe_Carolineover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous! I just finished the second part and hopefully it will be up in a day or two!

The_CarolineThe_Carolineover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm so happy my story brought back such great memories for you Mimi! I've heard it used to be a bit more open to sexual activities but rarely witnessed it myself. Thanks for taking the time to read my story. The second part is on the way!

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

A wonderful story, beautifully written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Caroline@The_Caroline
Dancer/Painter/Writer-in-training. I'm just using these stories to unpack past experiences. Looking back to find my way forward. Feel free to leave any helpful thoughts or ideas!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES