Looking Backwards Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww, that's really sweet of you to say Ron. I'm flattered!" I replied.

He gave me his URL and said, "I need to get going, but wow, it has been really lovely meeting you Caroline. I really do hope you'll consider it." He said as he reached out for my hand again.

We shook hands and he made his way towards the shore. I watched him as I slowly walked back to where I had left Ravi and Gabi. I was still curious if he had been as affected by our nude encounter as I was, but could only see him from the back as he walked towards his towel. As I got closer to the edge of the water I looked over again at Ron. He had pulled out a towel from his bag and as he turned towards the water I saw that he had a full erection. I'm not and expert, but he seemed to have an above average size penis, but absolutely no shame in it being fully erect in public. I wondered to myself, "Does everyone that comes out here just loosen their inhibitions around their body?"

"How was the water?" Said Gabi, as I walked back towards her. "A little cold and very interesting!" I replied.

"Did you make a new friend?" Gabi teased

"Hm, I'm not sure. Maybe? That guy I was talking to turned out to be a photographer and he asked if he could photograph me."

"Naked?" Gabi replied

"Actually yeah. I'm not sure but he gave me his website and I'll take a look and see what his work is like."

"How did it feel to be swimming and meeting people like this?" Ravi asked and gestured with his hand towards me indicating my naked body.

"So many emotions! I feel a little nervous, I feel free, I feel confident and I found that people watching me is really turning me on! Sorry to be so blunt Ravi, but yeah. I feel like I'm having a little bit of an out of body experience."

I sat back down on my towel and Gabi turned to me and said "My goodness, Caroline! I'm so proud of you. I really didn't know how today would go but I'm amazed at how you've really found a new part of yourself out here today."

"Well I really owe you both for being so understanding and supportive. And Ravi, I'm so grateful for you helping me to slow down and just check and see what I was feeling."

"The pleasure was mine to be able to be here for you and experience this significant moment with you both. If you ever need any advice in the future, all you have to do is ask." Ravi said.

"He is quite amazing at helping people overcome creative and emotional blocks, Caroline. I'll give you his number so you guys can be in touch. Are you ready to head home?"

"I'd love to just lie here for a little while and just soak up this experience if that's okay?" I replied.

"We are in no rush. We can stay as long as you want."

I laid back on my towel, stretched out my legs and felt the sun and warm breeze caress my body. At that moment I think I felt more in sync, and complete in my body than I ever had before. I thought about Ron's offer and figured I'd take a look at his work, and then make a decision on whether to contact him or not.

12