Lords of Eros Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn spent the second or two she had at her disposal to remember everything she knew about fighting here in Eros, and then the beast was springing at her.

Of course, by the time the creature reached the place she'd been, Evelyn had sprung into the air and leapt over it, landing behind it. As he spun around, Evelyn's staff whipped across his snout with a loud crack. A spray of blood and spittle arced after the staff.

"No!" Evelyn said, in a very different tone from the one she'd used with the ghosts. There she had mostly been addressing herself.

The beast snarled angrily and dove at her again, this time higher.

Rolling backward and falling, Evelyn let its outstretched claws fly over her. Then she shoved up with her feet, connecting with the beast's crotch and pushing it up and over. He tumbled past her with a confused yelp, as Evelyn sprang to her feet and spun around to face him. Again, her staff flashed along with her twisting motion, this time connecting with the beast's arm.

"No!" she repeated sternly, in the tone of a woman reprimanding a misbehaving dog.

Glowering at Evelyn, and rubbing its arm, the beast slowly moved around her, keeping his distance but clearly not leaving anytime soon. She turned with it, watching him warily.

When he moved in again, it was much more careful, ready to change direction if his prey moved. When it decided it was close enough, he rushed in trying to catch Evelyn in its arms. Using a move she'd learned in aikido, though, Evelyn easily slipped away and gave the beast a sharp swat on its hairy ass as it blundered past.

The creature spun quickly rounding on Evelyn, trying again to catch her again, but she easily ducked under his long arms. She also took advantage of the fact that it was off balance by using her staff to sweep its leg out from it. As it sprawled forward, she again smacked it on the ass, with the staff and quite hard.

"No!" she said for the third time. This time, though she found herself smiling a bit. Fear had given way to relief, and thanks in part to the adrenaline certain other things were reasserting themselves.

The beast had collected himself and was now watching Evelyn indignantly and rather suspiciously. Apparently, it wasn't used to its prey fighting back so well, if at all.

"Are you going to behave?" she asked.

It regarded her with a rather clear expression of confusion, but then slowly nodded his head.

"Good boy," she smiled. "If you'll be nice, I might give you a little treat."

The beast cocked his head to the side a bit and visibly relaxed.

Keeping her staff in hand and ready, Evelyn took a few steps toward the crouching beast, again noticing its erect cock. When he didn't move away or react aggressively, Evelyn reached slowly out to pet his head and then scratched a bit. The beast responded with something that sounded like a happy murmur.

"Good boy," she said again. Staff still in hand, Evelyn slowly crouched in front of him, looking the beast in the eye. Leaning in a bit, she reached out to lightly touch his cock. The creature breathed a sigh, and Evelyn began to caress it more deliberately. Carefully watching for any sign that the beast would jump her, Evelyn wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked it.

Satisfied that the beast was docile enough, Evelyn said, "Lie down."

She nudged him backward until the beast was on his back looking up at Evelyn intently. Moving quickly, she straddled his hairy body and took hold of his cock.

"See? If you behave yourself, we can have lots of fun together," she smiled down at him as she rubbed his cockhead between her rather moist lips. Then she sank down on his thick, hard shaft with a deeply satisfied groan, loving the way his sex filled her. Dropping her staff at last, Evelyn braced her hands on the beast's broad chest and proceeded to slide up and down on his cock.

The beast shoved up into her and reached up to hold her waist in its wiry hands. Evelyn leaned back a bit and started squeezing her tits tightly. With the beast's help she slammed herself down on him again and again, grinding her clit against his hairy body with each downward motion. Then she was crying out loudly as she came there, riding the fearsome beast she'd tamed. She shook on top of him, clutching her breasts tightly as her body clenched and pulled at him. As soon as she started to come down, she started moving again. The beast was all to happy to keep fucking her, and when it rolled her over on her back, Evelyn was only too happy to let him drive into her hard and fast.

Evelyn's legs wrapped around the beast's furry hips and pulled him in, encouraging him to ravish her. The beast seemed to understand this, or was just following its instinct, because he was fucking her violently, hard, deep and rough. Evelyn cried out incoherently there in the middle of the Dark Labyrinth as she came again and again, until finally the beast's big cock swelled inside her and flooded her pussy with a bucketful of hot cum.

"Oh yes! Good boy!" Evelyn called out as she shook with her own orgasm. "Damn!"

She felt the beast drawing out of her and a long stream of his cum ran out of her. She smiled to herself and sat up a bit to look at the beast. It was crouched a few feet away, watching her.

"Now wasn't that better than fighting?" she asked.

When the beast nodded his head rather emphatically, she smiled and said, "Bring that over here. I'm not done with you yet."

In another moment, Evelyn was on her knees sucking on the beast's cock until she was sure he was ready to go again. Then, she walked him over to the steps leading up to the fountain.

"Well, that was impressive," Horace said from a nearby bush.

"Enjoy the show?" Evelyn asked wryly.

"Quite!" Heathor said.

"You definitely have charms to soothe the savage beast," Horace chuckled.

"Well, feel free to stick around and watch," Evelyn laughed.

Laying down on her belly on the edge of a stone riser, Evelyn had the beast take her from behind. He shoved into her hard, and Evelyn found herself enjoying the way the stone felt as it rubbed against her belly and tits. She worked her arm down between her body and the stone to stroke her clit as the beast fucked her relentlessly. Soon she was coming again, crying out partly for the benefit of the watching falcons but mostly because she was enjoying making a spectacle of herself, being fucked there by the wild beast.

Only after she'd had several very satisfying orgasms, did Evelyn have him stop so she could turn around on the stone so she could look up at him as he fucked her. There was something so wildly, insanely decadent about having this wild thing mate with her, and Evelyn was happily surprised to find out how very into this she was. Soon she was coming yet again, clenching and groaning on his cock. Before Evelyn was quite done riding the waves of her climax, she could tell he was about to come again. She managed to push him back and pulled his cock to her mouth. Wrapping both her hands tightly around his shaft, and sucking on the fat head, she milked at him until she felt him swelling in her grasp. Then with a deep groan, the beast came for her. A huge gout of cum erupted into Evelyn's mouth and down her throat, but there was much too much for her to swallow and most of it spilled out of her mouth. Then a second spasm shook the beast and another deluge of cum splashed all over her face, throat, and tits.

Laughing, and wiping some cum from her eyes, Evelyn smiled up at the beast and said, "Good boy. Now, help me up to that fountain so I can get cleaned up."

She heard Horace saying, "I'm telling you, honey, mammal sex is hot!"

"Shut up, fool," Heathor laughed. "I wasn't arguing with you."

As soon as the cool water hit her, Evelyn found herself back on the grand porch in front of the Hall of the Crimson Mountain King. She was still rather drenched in the beast's cum.

"Fuckers," she breathed, and headed off to the showers.