Louise Submits Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I just sighed and figured she was going to do it her way anyway and I thought that even if she said I could cum, she really didn't want me too

She continued working on my clit, making it huge before putting the rubber band back on it. Once she got it on, she stepped back and admired her work. It looked like she was pleased at how big she got my clit and when I looked down, it stuck out from under my hood by about 2 inches.

"That looks great and will be relly easy to put some nice jewelry in it. Slave, you know it will never come out once I get it in your clit, right?" she said to me.

I looked up at her and said, "Mistress, I gave myself to you until the end of the year, not forever. Please don't make it so I can never take it out. I may not want to once I get used to it, but I would like that option to do so once the year is over."

"Nonsense little one. You will eventually give your self to me forever, so just hush and lets get back to having fun." She said.

She just looked at me, not saying anything. Instead she turned to the class and said, "Ok, next position for our lessons is called folded missionary. This is where the slave is on her back with her legs bent over her head. That puts her cunt and ass straight up so the guys get to shove their cokcs deeper into her."

As she was speaking, April was helping by getting me into position. I was all ready when the first boy stepped up and over me. He looked down right into my cunt. I knew it was wide open for him and was sure he could see deep inside me.

He adjusted his position with the help of April and sunk his cock into my cunt. Once he was in he started fucking me. I liked it this way and just knew I was going to cum. but, being young he shot his creamy cum into my willing cunt before I had a chance to cum.

He was followed by another boy and then 2 more follwed him, but I never got the relief I wanted and needed. They all used me to masterbate them and I was frustreated to say the least.

Amber had me demonstrate a few more positions like the wheelbarrow, open missionary, standing, over a bench and head down on floor with my ass in the air. But what followed all her demonstrations was quite interesting for me as well as my students.

"Ok, now that we have seen some ways to fuck, we need to see how a girl takes 2 and 3 cocks in her body at the same time. We usually say twosomes and threesome when we do that." She explained to the class.

She was a great teacher and would probably become one someday. I was just the object of her teaching. She started out with 2 boys fucking me. She had me on my hands a knees and one boy entered my cunt. Once he was in, another boy stepped up and put his cock in my mouth. Then when they had me skeward between them, they started fucking me front and back.

I thought for sure I could cum this way, but these boys just can't fuck for very long. It seems they no more than put their cocks in my cunt or mouth and it's over with. But, I was rewarded with some new cum in my belly and cunt.

As soon as they stopped and pulled out, 2 more boys were fucking me. They didn't last long either. When they shot their loads into me 2 more cocks replaced them. I had to fuck and suck all the senior boys and when they were done, I still had not cum.

"Ok, guys, you all did great, but I think the girls need some relief now. So you can all take a break and relax. If you decide you need some fluffing down there, April can help out. But don't cum that is reserved for our teacher slave." Amber announced.

The girls gathered around me and I had no clue what they might do to me. But I was sure I was going to be licking some teenage pussy again. Most of them still had clothes on, but a few were naked and the ones who were dressed started stripping.

One of the girls said, "I want my pussy eaten."

She got on the table with me and started to squat over me. As I looked up at her naked pussy, I noticed this white stuff starting to drip out. I knew right then she was no longer a virgin and had been fucked by someone. It coudn't have been one of the boys because all they're cum was for me. So, either Sam or Mr. Wilson had fucked her.

She got closer to my mouth and I opened up just in time to catch the first drip of cum sliding out of her tight little hole. It tasted fantastic as I stuck my tongue out and started licking.

While I was doing that, my cunt was being played with, but I didn't know who it was. I felt a finger or two enter me while I ate out this little teen pussy. I had never eaten pussy before Amber enslaved me, but I love it now and do want more of these girls. If it wasn't me liking getting fucked so much, I would be a lesbian like Amber.

The girl who was sitting on my face came, she jumped off and I had another making its way toward my mouth. This one had cum in it too. I figured Sam and Mr. Wilson talked them into fucking because both those guys love little girls.

But, I ate it and loved it. Of course, I also had to eat the girls on their periods and still didn't like that. But, I had to do as I was told, at least till the end of the school year. I didn't want to go any farther than that, or did I.

I was about half way through eating all the girls when I felt something big in my cunt. I had no clue as to what it was. I just knew it was big, but soft. Then I felt the fingers and realized my cunt was being fisted by one of the girls. April had fisted me before and it was ok, but when I heard someone say can we add another hand, I was scared.

I kept eating the girls and felt a new hand at my cunt and then I felt something new going in me. I think I was about to be double fisted and with these girls, I am sure they won't stop until I had 2 hands inside me. I only hoped that I didn't tear and it would shrink back to normal size once it was all done.

The girls all worked on my cunt while I ate them one after the other. Even Amber joined them and I knew when I ate her pussy. I love her taste. I made all the girls cum while they worked 2 fists into my cunt. Yes, I took 2 hands inside me and I kind of giggled when I wondered if I would close back up after being stretched like that and if the boys would be able to feel the walls of my cunt when they fucked me.

What came next was not a pleasant surprise. As soon as I finished eating the last girl's pussy and she had cum on my face, she didn't move. Amber said, "Open your mouth slave and don't spill any."

I didn't know what was coming, so I just did as my mistress told me too. It is weird with me obeying a student like I do, but I do it and love it.

I laid there with this girl on my face, my mouth open and waiting for what ever happened. Then I felt and tasted it. I closed my mouth, but when I did my cunt was slapped very hard with that damn spoon. The girl was pissing right into my mouth.

"Swallow it all slave and then you can drink the rest of us before the boys have one more shot at your slutty little body." Amber ordered.

I had to do it, but it was terrible. I didn't want to drink piss, but she said I had to and if I didn't she would spank my cunt and extended clit. So, as the girl continued pissing, I started swallowing it down. She finished pissing and I had to lick her clean. I remembered back that Amber said I would get more later when I had to wipe my piss up with my fingers and lick them clean.

She got off my face and another climbed on. As soon as she settled on my face and I had my mouth open, she started pissing. I swallowed every drop she gave me and licked her clean. I ended up drinking all the girls' piss, along with Amber and April. My belly was starting to slosh from everything I had consumed.

I asked Amber, "The other ones you told me about, that mom and the preacher's wife. Did they have to drink piss too?"

"Well, I know the one last year had to and I was told the ones before her did too. It was something all the ones the seniors used had to drink piss from all the girls and a few of them had to do the boys too." She told me.

"Well, guess I fit right in now, right?" I said with a grin.

I heard someone ask, "Hey Amber what do we do next. We guys are almost worn out."

"Well, it is time to make sure our slave teacher is 'air tight'. She told them.

I wasn't sure what that was and I guess none of the kids did either. They were all taking at once asking what she meant by that.

"To be air tight, means that we have to plug up all her holes so she becomes 'air tight'. And to do that, we get 3 boys to put a cock in each hole and fuck her all at the same time. Once all the boys have cum one last time, we will all get some food and rest." April told them.

Amber said, "Ok slave, for this we won't use the table. The mat goes on the floor and then the fun begins."

I watched the boys get the mat off the table and put it on the floor. It was kind of strange to see all the boys and girls naked. The boy's cocks were sticking straight up or out, hard as rocks. To be young again and can get a hard cock so often. The girls were not any different, but I saw some of them dripping pussy juice while others were still hairy enough so I couldn't tell.

As soon as the mat was down one of the boys laid down on his back with his hard cock straight up. "Climb on like you are a cowgirl." I was told.

I climbed over him and sunk my cunt onto his hard cock and went all the way down. "Now lean all the way forward and get your ass out in the air." I was told.

The next thing I felt was a hard cock trying to get into my ass. With my cunt stuffed it was difficult to take it, but the boy forced his way in and I had a cock in my cunt and ass. "Now, raise your head up slave"

I did and found another cock waiting for me. It went into my mouth and all my holes had a cock in it.

"Now that is air tight." Amber told everyone. "Fuck her and make sure you all try to cum at the same time."

They worked on getting into a rhythm and soon I was being fucked by 3 hard young cocks. The one on my ass was going in while the one in my cunt was pulling out and then they reversed with the one in my ass was pulling out and the one in my cunt was going in. The one in my mouth just kept up a steady pace and fucked my mouth just like it was a cunt.

After they got going, I was feeling good and hoped they would make me cum with them. They fucked me for a while and when they all stiffened up to cum in my body; I was close to having one massive orgasm of my own. I grabbed the boys as best I could and helped them fuck me and I took all they had. But, I was once again denied and was so frustrated. How can they do this to me, their wonderful teacher?

I didn't have time to feel sorry for myself as they pulled out and was replaced by 3 other boys to make me air tight. They did the same as the others, bringing me so close, but then all of them were cumming before I could finish.

Once done with the second set of 3, I was filled in all holes again and again and again. I never did cum, until the last 3 boys were fucking me. I was so close now and they didn't stop. They kept fucking me and when they started shooting their hot steamy cum into me, I lost it and was cumming with them.

I was cumming and cumming and cumming while I was being filled in all my holes with hot boy cum. But then, I passed out. I don't remember anything after that. I was down and out for the count.

When I woke up, it was the next morning and I couldn't move. Sometime after I passed out, I must have been tied spread eagle on the mat, but my ass and cunt still felt so full. I couldn't figure out why until Amber noticed I was awake.

"Well, it looks like the slave has finally decided to join us. Hope you are hungry slave because we saved some food for you and are keeping it warm in the special oven." She said to me.

"Yes Mistress, I am hungry." I said.

"Good, let me untie your hands so you can eat and then we can all get some sleep before we finish our party up in the morning." She said as she began to let my hands loose.

Once I was untied, she said, "Now, all your food is in the special ovens. You have a hot dog up your ass and an ear of corn in your cunt. Pull them out and eat them, just as they are."

I reached down to my cunt and sure enough, there was something in me. I worked my fingers in and pulled out a huge ear of corn. As I pulled it out, I noticed it was covered in this white gooey stuff and figured it must me cum that had been put in me from all the boys who fucked me.

It was dripping with cum, but I was hungry and I knew I had to eat it, so I brought it to my mouth and began to chew off the corn and swallow it. I found out that cum doesn't taste as good after it sits for a while, but I managed to eat the whole ear of corn. Everyone watched as I humiliated myself once more.

Then, I had to get the hot dog from my ass and eat it. I worked hard to get it out and when I did, it was also covered with cum. Amber had a bun ready for me and I put the dog on it. Before I could eat it though, she added something else to it.

"This is just a little extra sauce for the dog. I scooped it up out of your cunt earlier. Now eat." She ordered.

I choked on the dog as I thought of where it had been, in my ass. That is not the cleanest place to put food you are going to eat. But I ate it all down.

Once I finished eating what she gave me, I laid back down and she re-tied my hands and told me to rest.

"You need to sleep slave because tomorrow we finish the job of piercing your clit and I want you wide awake for it."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12