All Comments on 'Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 03'

by GCStargazer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing!

GCStargazerGCStargazeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Well, thank you, I'm glad you liked it! Also, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! :3

GCStargazerGCStargazeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Awww, thanks Brite! I'm glad you're digging it. Thanks as always for the comment and support!

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 2 years ago

Whilst i'm not particularly interested in the male-male stuff i still think it's a great story and overall plot....

Feel that part of the reason the M-M stuff doesn't detract for me is the overall quality of the writing, making for a very enjoyable read.

Many thanks for sharing with us....

GCStargazerGCStargazeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Oh my gosh... that is so kind of you to say mharrison! I knew mingling same-sex couplings into my work was a risk because not everyone wants all the flavors of ice cream, we all have our favorites and L&L started out purely heterosexual. Still, it makes me very happy that the storytelling and quality can keep things held up!

As always I appreciate the support and you taking the time to leave a comment!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love your work! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGCStargazer@GCStargazer
I've had it up to here with this backward archaic site rejecting stories even for daring to say they were commissions. I will NOT be updating here in the future, if you find this message and want to catch up with any of my tales, find my various other sites below. https://li...