Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha... ngh... good... girl... huff!" His own tongue was sagged out of his jaws now as he made a final push, getting that canine knot to sink in and lodge deep into his cat before he howled out in a moan of claim as he erupted deep inside her in the midst of her own orgasm.

"Yes! Fuck... oh fuck Joseph!" She called out to him in a haze of lust, her walls clenching and milking at him through her own release, she felt his boiling hot love for her rush into her womb thick and heavy. It flooded in again and again filling her up with his heat.

"Ha! Fuck... I love you my cat... ha... I love you so much, Ivory!" He moaned the words, half panting and half snarling while she clenched at his length with her spasming walls. The fox shuddered as the cat forced everything he had into her and slumped to his elbows, his chest pressed to her back while he panted in fatigue.

Ivory purred happily, panting as well while feeling him pressing into her slightly. She sighed happily and blinked up at the fox. "You were so rough... ngh... I'm gonna be sore and bruised up after this... and... huff... so dominant..."

"Sorry if I got a bit eager... something about having you in my room... I wanted to take you on my own terms this time..." He growled the words gently and nuzzled at her cheek while looming over her.

"Don't you dare apologize... That was fucking great!" She grinned and wiggled her hips feeling his knot secure and tight in her, feeling full and warm as she sighed happily. "Such a good fucking dog... My dog..." She hissed the words gently.

"And you're my cat," He growled in response and kissed her throat.

It took a few minutes for him to calm down enough for the two of them to separate from one another and she got back into her discarded clothes. Ivory found herself sitting in his lap on the bed, leaning against his chest while he held her in his arms possessively. "Ha... you might want to open a window and air it out in here... it's going to stink like cat, your mom won't be too pleased."

"My room... and I pay rent. So I will do as I please." He huffed the words and nuzzled the cat's muzzle gently. He had opted to get into some loose-fitting blue jeans and a shirt instead of the stuffy dress clothes.

"Hgn... sure but do you pay rent legit or child rent?" Ivory grinned as she purred at his nuzzles and felt him kissing along her throat again.

"I pay half the house note and utilities, so yes." He huffed the words while continuing down her throat with his kisses, leaving small nips along the way.

"Oh... well in that case... do me as often as you please my fox!" She purred the words drunkenly and sighed, a small giggle erupting at his playful little nips.

The two sat in his bed, talking for over an hour until one thing led to another and they ended up going at it again. Thoroughly exhausted they collapsed into one another's arms afterward and both of them drifted off to sleep.

—♥—

Ivory had collapsed against his chest happily when she drifted off to sleep, but when she awoke he was pushed up against her own, his head against her breasts using them as pillows once again. The cat grinned and shook her head while lazily stroking her padded-fingertips through his hair and brushing his flicking ears.

The room was dark except for the glow of the small stereo he had going, playing some sort of relaxing piano music. She assumed it was late into the night and fumbled for her phone on the small stand next to his bed, having to stretch for it since a fox was weighing her down and she didn't want to disturb his slumber.

Once securing it she unlocked it and hissed against the light before the auto-correction adjusted it to a more comfortable level. She looked at the time, it was a little after four in the morning. "Son of a bitch..." She huffed the words in shock, they had been out almost half a day. Apparently, all the late-night romps had caught up to them.

"Joe... c'mon my fox... huff... we gotta wake up." She spoke gently while rubbing at his ears while he stirred against her breasts.

He pulled from her chest and gave a wide lazy yawn, showing the sharp rows of teeth before blinking up at her in the low light of her phone and the stereo, "Ngh... what time is it?" He groaned the words in a sleepy haze.

"It's after four, and we open today, we gotta be at the shop by six." She patted his head while speaking and climbed from his bed with a wince, she was really sore from how rough he had been with her last night. Her tail and scalp ached too from all the tugging and she was pretty sure she had teeth marks on her shoulder.

"Fuck... s-sorry I should have set an alarm." The fox sighed and sat up, rubbing the side of his head while yawning again.

"Well, I don't think either of us planned to collapse for so long, or even had it on our mind after all that!" Ivory gave him a grin and fumbled around to find her panties in the dark.

Joseph moved to turn on the lamp near his nightstand, illuminating the room at last. Ivory smiled at him and collected her clothes. "Can we grab a shower?"

"Sure, let me get some clothes ready... Do you want me to stop by your place so you can get some fresh panties?" He pulled from bed while speaking and moved to his dresser to gather some clothes.

She grinned proudly and moved over to her small shoulder bag and snatched out a small plastic baggie, not unlike one you would pack a sandwich in, and pulled out a small square of clothing, unfolding it into a black pair of panties. "Ha! I've learned to carry a spare when I go out with you, horny dog!" She hissed the words playfully at him with a grin.

"Heh... now I kinda wanna pounce you again after you put them on!" He wagged his tail, moving over to her and kissing at her muzzle with a growl.

Ivory giggled and pushed a paw to his lips gently. "Down boy... we need to get cleaned up and ready for work, you will have to hold it till later... at least lunch."

She flicked her tail and made her way into the adjoining bathroom. Joseph joined her and they grabbed a quick shower together. As quick as a shower can be with him constantly groping and pawing all over her anyway.

Ivory looked herself over in the mirror after toweling off, "You really roughed me up last night, my fox..." She purred the words admiring the small bruising hickeys on her throat and breasts through the thin fur, a few teeth marks along her collar as well as her shoulder.

Joseph moved up behind her gently gripping her shoulders as he leaned in to kiss along her throat. "I would apologize but..." He drags a finger along his chest showing the deep red marks left from her nails along with the sharp teeth marks and bruising left along his own throat and shoulders through his fur. "You weren't the only one that got a bit roughed up."

"Guess your scent brings the animal out in me, I love how your room smells," Ivory purred the words as she slid the black panties on and flicked her tail about with a grin.

"I like how it smells when you're in it!" He barked the words cheerfully as he pulled a fresh pair of boxers on and grinned at her.

"Yeah? That almost sounds like you want me to move in," She purred teasingly.

"Oh yeah, I bet you're just so eager to live with my mother." He huffed and tugged a black t-shirt on before walking over to the mirror to comb through his wet hair.

Ivory hissed and rolled her eyes, "Yeah... I'm sure she is thrilled with me staying the night... I'm sure she smelled me the second she hit the door."

The fox smiled and shook his head. "We will cross that bridge in a few minutes, nothing else we can just tell her we gotta get to work and rush out the door."

"A few minutes... Fuck, she is gonna be up this early?!" Ivory snarled while tugging her jeans back on.

"She always has to be at work early, she rises early even on her off days," Joseph pulled on a pair of jeans while he spoke the words.

The two of them finished getting dressed and cleaned up. Ivory steeled herself before following Joseph out into the living room. His mother was in the kitchen and looked fully dressed as well. Her large ears flicked upwards when the two of them came out of his room.

"Good morning children, there is coffee if you want any," Josephine spoke the words gently while standing over the stove.

"Thanks, Mom." The younger fox spoke the words, acting like it was a normal day for him. He moved to the cabinet and plucked two coffee mugs, filling each. He poured the cream in his own and then about twice the amount in the other mug before presenting it to Ivory.

The cat took the mug of cream with a dash of coffee and huffed lovingly at the fox for making it for her. She sipped on the hot drink and let out a soft sigh, feeling it warm her body and wake her mind slightly.

The vixen cut her eyes over at the two of them while stirring a wooden spoon about in a skillet. "I've made enough eggs and ham for both of you, there is also toast."

Ivory felt her stomach growl at the mention and smell of food then hesitantly spoke with a playful purr, "You're being surprisingly cordial to me, Josie."

"Why wouldn't I be? You're a guest in our home." The vixen spoke softly then plated some scrambled eggs along with some cooked ham and a piece of toast before she passed the plate over to the cat.

Ivory grinned and found herself blushing under her fur as she took the plate of food. "T-thanks... I was afraid I was going to walk into a firestorm this morning," She purred the words softly. Truth be told she wasn't a big fan of scrambled eggs, but she sure as hell wasn't going to bitch about them.

"Don't be silly, dear. Joseph is a grown man and he pays a fair share of the bills, I won't deny him the right to have over whomever he pleases so long as they do not disrupt our home." Josephine spoke the words with a motherly tone before making another plate of food for her son.

"Thanks, Mom. I appreciate you understanding the situation." He kissed the side of her jaw and flicked his tail. "Oh... I forgot my keys and wallet." He huffed and slipped back towards his bedroom.

Once he was out of earshot Josephine flicked an ear sharply, her voice coming out hard and cool. "Let's be clear on something, Ivory."

The cat looked up, swallowing down a bite of food from the stool she was perched on, she thought in hindsight it may have been a good idea to check the food for poison, after hearing the fox's tone of voice.

"You two have your fun, come over as often as you please... I won't deny my son his lover." She huffed through her nose and looked directly into Ivory's blue eyes with her chestnut ones. "If you two ever get frisky in my bedroom, all the air freshener in the world won't hide it, and nothing will hide you from me. Are we clear?"

The cat said nothing but shoved another piece of ham into her mouth, chewing it for a few moments and letting the silence hang before she swallowed and responded, "Gosh, Josie... it's like you think I'm petty and childish or something... What gave you that idea?"

"I do not think I'm asking a lot of you, am I mistaken?" The fox snapped out the words sharply while glaring at her.

"You're not... and I wouldn't disrespect you like that... that is to say, I won't now that I've promised I won't." She grinned as she stabbed her fork into some eggs and scooped them up, snapping them down with a purr.

A growl bubbled up from the vixen but simmered as she sighed and took a sip of her coffee. "Very well, then you are free to come over anytime Joseph wants your company"

Ivory munched on her food a bit longer before seeing her lover slip back into the room. "You know Josie... I don't normally like scrambled eggs... These are pretty good, what did you do?"

The vixen grinned proudly, "I use half and half when I beat them. It makes them creamier and gives a better texture in my opinion."

"Huh... clever! You can make me these anytime." The cat purred happily while snapping up more of her eggs.

"Mom usually doesn't cook breakfast unless we have time off, I think she was trying to be nice to you," Joseph growled the words teasingly.

"S-shush, little fox!" The vixen huffed out, "I was merely making food for myself and thought it only polite to make enough for everyone."

"Your breakfast is usually a protein bar, Mom." He spoke the words playfully, the cat snorting back a giggle while eating.

Josephine growled and put her handpaws on her hips. "Well then, see if I try to cook for you again."

"Woah... first off... that's on him. I appreciate you and you can cook for me any time, Josie!" Ivory quickly huffed out the words.

"Thank you, Ivory. Next time I will just make you and I breakfast, and Joseph can eat cold cereal." The vixen huffed the words before taking another sip of coffee.

"Wait a sec, that wasn't what I was saying!" The younger fox spoke in response.

"Fu fu... someone's in trouble." Ivory singsonged the words before hopping up and slipping over to the sink to clean her plate and fork.

"Mooom!" The younger fox pouted but the older fox huffed and walked away from him flicking her tail sharply.

Ivory giggled and put her plate and fork into the dish rack before grinning at the two of them. She watched them with a smile, seeing her fox plead his case and his mother acting like she didn't care, but the look in her eyes said she was just doing it to watch him squirm. The two of them made her long for a bond she never got with her parents.

She let them go at it for a few more moments before she slipped up behind Joseph and hugged him, pushing her heavy chest into his back before puffing into his ear. "We need to get to work, hun..."

His ears jerked up sharply at the nickname, she hadn't used one before and he found his face burning in response. "R-right... thanks for cooking, Mom. I really do appreciate you!"

"I suppose I will accept that." Josephine made a motion with the back of her handpaw, as if shooing him out of the house. "Go to work, don't be late on my account. I'll quickly pack yours to go, my little fox."

The two of them slipped out of the house and made for the garage. The fox growled playfully and grinned down at Ivory. "'Hun is it?"

The cat shrugged and smiled, "You don't like it? I can think of something else."

"I do!" He barked the words eagerly and moved over to the passenger's door, opening it for her.

"Good!" Ivory grinned and seated herself into his car, pulling the belt over her chest before snapping it into place.

The fox hopped into the driver's seat and started the car up, giving her a smile before pulling out of the garage. "So what do you think of my mother?"

Ivory grinned as she looked out the window, "She isn't too bad... a bit scary and sneaky, but all and all I think we will get along fine." She purred the words as they made their way to work.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, anything. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!