Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then... her damn phone went off again. I'd had enough of that stupid phone. With a very bad attitude...

"Go answer your phone. It's been ringing for an hour."

She looked at me like I'd lost my mind. I peeled her arms from my neck and pushed her gently.

"It's on vibrate and in the kitchen. You can't hear it?"

She didn't answer me, but turned for my kitchen, with an "I can't believe it" look. I watched her from the living room, pick up her phone from the table, look at the notifications, and then look at me with a worried look.

"If that's him, go! Get your clothes and leave." I turned my back on her and looked at my parents on the wall. "He's pissed at you, because you haven't picked up, isn't he?" Again, she didn't answer me. I didn't say it, but I wanted to... "I know how he feels."

I heard her leave the kitchen and cross the living room toward me. From behind me, her hands cupped my pectorals, and she gently squeezed my left nipple. Hugging me firmly. My dick flexed. Her breasts pressed into my back, and her cheek on my shoulders. Her waist pressed into my ass.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"I never became angry when you didn't return my calls, Lynn. And... I'm sorry, too. I'm sorry I couldn't hold your attention the way I wanted to." I turned in her arms and faced her. Holding her left hand. "It's gonna be quite a while to get you out from under my skin."

"I don't want to lose you, Mark."

I nodded my head softly as I got weak kneed looking in her sparkling blue eyes. And, her gorgeous tits, wiggling as she breathed.

"Call me. I'll always return your call. Now go to your 'preferred' man."

Her tears fell from her eyes, the moment, after I stung her, with that adjective.

I put on a pair of clean jeans and a fresh shirt. And watched her brush the snarls from her hair in my bathroom... she was nude. Her breasts were driving me mad.

We were both silent as she took her time to dress and buckle her ankle boots. She looked just as hot leaving my home, as she did when she arrived. She made to cross the living room toward me...

"No," I said firmly. "I can't. I don't want a kiss from you that will leave a bad memory. I want to remember the good one I had, just 30 minutes ago."

"Mark," she whined. "Please. I want to kiss you."

I shook my head and gestured to my front door.

I watched her turn the dark corner at the end of the block, from the sidewalk in front of my house. I stood there... weakly hoping she would come back. After a minute, I knew better.

Damn.

It's gonna take a long time to cut Lynn Rusk out from underneath my skin.

*****

I finished a remodel job, in Diboll, early and was heading home before lunch.

Pulling my trailer.

I was passing through Lufkin, when I recognized the caller ID on my phone. I tapped the answer button on the Bluetooth headset over my ear. Smiling. In anticipation of speaking to my caller.

"Hey, Allison. How was your break?"

"It was wonderful, Mark. I stayed with my sister's family, in Sealy, before Christmas. Then drove home to Beaumont for the holidays."

"All is well with your folks?"

"Yeah. It was nice to be back home."

I heard a tone on that last sentence. I feared, something wasn't just right at her home.

"That's great. So, how is the first week of classes doing? I'm sure college algebra was the highlight of the day."

"Cute, Mark. Poking fun at us college nerds, are you?"

"A little. I'm on my way back to Nac. Buy you lunch?"

"I really want to, Mark. Classes."

"OK. So... you called me?"

"You remember our last meeting? At your home?"

"I do."

"You gave me your number, when I asked if I could come over again."

"Come over after 5, and bring an appetite. We'll cook a light meal together."

Allison didn't come over after 5. She was on my front porch when I pulled into my driveway at 4:45. Speaking to my next door neighbor, Mrs. Vandever. Who, had her three little girls, swirling around the legs, of both her, and Allison. Allison saw me, smiled and waved. Along with Mrs. Vandever. I saw Mrs. Vandever excuse herself to Allison, before I got out of my truck and head toward her home.

It was clearly obvious, Allison was glad to see me. Carrying two bags of groceries, I smiled widely as I took the five steps to my front porch.

"You met the neighbor," I offered.

"She's nice. She thought I might be lost," she giggled. "Black girl, on a white boy's porch. Gets the neighbor's attention pretty quick, in East Texas."

I ignored her implied racism comment, despite the truth it held, and my eyes drew immediately to her hair.

"I love your new hair, Allison. It is so you. I'm sorry, but those braids you had weren't doing it for me." I set my bags down, and approached my lover. "This hair makes you much, much, more prettier."

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

I wasn't. I meant every word. My Allison was a caterpillar, and now she's a butterfly.

"It has to be a wig, right? It looks so natural. I love the waves and the bangs. Damn, Allison." I reached to caress her neck. To place the back of my hand against her new hair. She closed her eyes at my touch and put her hand over mine. Pressing firmly against my hand.

"You're beautiful. Don't tell me the women in the dorm haven't said so."

"They have," she choked. "Some of the girls didn't recognize me."

"I can see why. A much better choice, Allison. Much, much better."

"I thought I needed a change last week. I'm just now getting used to it."

"Ten out of ten, Allison."

A few minutes later, I was grilling pork chops on my electric griddle. Steaming turnip greens on the range, and tossing a pre-made salad from the deli at the grocery store. Allison, sipping an ice tea at my kitchen table. I caught her looking at my ass a couple of times while at the stove. She caught me looking at her, not so subtle, hint of cleavage.

I had a brief break from cooking, pulled her hand to stand, and I kissed her. Moments later, she was moaning into my mouth. Her soft body pressing against me. Running her fingers through the hair on the back of my head.

"Fuck," she slurred, into my mouth. "Can we skip supper and get straight to..."

I cut her off with a kiss. Pulling on her waist and back. Pressing her against the hard on in my jeans. Her tits into my chest. I softly groaned into her mouth.

Our kiss broken...

"No. Supper first. Then. I'm yours."

Then, I looked out my back door, and smiled.

I laughed a little at the expression on my mother's face. Who, was standing just outside my back door, on the porch. She obviously had seen me kiss Allison.

"Come in, Mom. You know Allison? She was here a few weeks ago." I opened the screen door for my mother.

"I do remember," Mom replied, as she stepped into my kitchen. She went straight to Allison and offered her a hand in greeting. "How are you, Dear? I didn't know you and Mark were such good friends."

There was no hiding the tone in my mother's last few words.

"I..."

I cut Allison off before she could say anymore...

"Allison and I are... exploring a relationship, Mom. Beginning today. It's that new."

"Oh." Mom turned from me to Allison. "He's a good man, Allison. Never any trouble from him. Ever. Always polite and courteous to the women, and older men. And..." She turned to me and grinned widely. "The best damn singer I've ever heard." Returning to Allison, with a smile. "That includes his father... who is.. a close second." I saw my Mom wink to Allison.

"Mark, I bought too many peaches at the store. I know you like them, so here are a few."

Mom pulled up a chair and sat next to Allison while I finished up the pork chops. Asking about her studies and career plans. Allison seemed to settle down and relax with my mother present.

"I love your hair, Allison. It's so pretty. I don't remember this style the last time we met."

I could see Allison was beginning to believe she truly looked so much better with her new hair.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jackson. You're correct. I had hair braid extensions when we met last."

*****

I had Allison wheezing, whimpering, and whining. Squeaking out my name, in staccato.

Mumbling and tugging on her tits. I saw her tweak her left nipple and squeak when she did it. Her new hair falling across her chest. An erotic look for me as I licked and sucked her tiny clit. My dick felt hard as a stone.

Allison grabbed my hands and pulled them to her breasts. Urging me to play with them. Her eyes were closed and facing the ceiling. My lips pulling gently suction on her sensitive nub. My tongue raking the root of her clit. Her clit... stiff and very hard. My fingers teasing her black nipples.

Allison let out a long and soulful moan as she stiffened in my clutches. She quickly recovered, rolled out of my grasp, pushed me onto my back and fellated me. Her first pull had my eyes roll back and out of my head. Well... it felt like it.

My toes curled and my legs stiffen. My back froze in place as she sucked and licked the ridge of my corona. I struggled to breathe. I looked down as I felt her nose tickle the well-groomed pubic hair. My dick disappeared behind her lipstick covered lips. A sexy red shade. It was an erotic experience to watch her suck me. Wide and sexy lips.

I wiggled out of her clutches, leaned against the headboard and gestured for her to continue. My legs spread wide, she sucked me again. I gathered her new hair in one hand and held it to the side. To watch her suck my dick. She sucked my balls. She licked my perineum. She held her eyes on mine. To gage my reaction. She had me slit my eyes. Moan my approval.

"Come here," I whispered. Holding my hands and arms out to her. She slithered up my torso. Dragging her tits across my belly and chest. Sitting in my lap, like a cowgirl. Holding my neck and kissing me. Moaning and whimpering as her kisses became urgent. Ragged breaths. She was sliding her wet pussy across the underside of my stiff erection. It felt fantastic. Warm. Moist. Slippery. My dick nerves on high alert.

Mumbling into my mouth... "Don't worry... I'm on birth control... I'll get the condom in a minute. It really feels good, right now... me doing this to you. I... FUCK!"

She gripped the sides of my neck in nearly a choke hold. Her lips pressing firmly onto my mouth. Her hips jerking uncontrollably. My dick nearly swallowed by her pussy.

"Fuck, that felt good," she slurred, into my mouth. She lifted her head and looked at me. Still, a firm grip on my neck. "I just came on you."

"I know," I whispered. My hands on her waist. "It was fantastic, too."

She slithered back down to my dick and slurped my erection. Then, a condom and lube. Then, she rolled me on top of her. Grabbing my shoulder and chest to guide me into the position she wanted. On my knees... hovering above her. She looked between us, grabbed my dick and guided it to her entrance. Then, with her wide eyes. She cold stared at me... pulling on my waist to push me inside her. Her eyes widen as I slipped into her pussy. Her eyes rolled back for a moment, and she let out a breath.

"It really feels good, Mark." She grabbed the back of my neck... wrapped her arm around my back. Pulling me into her chest. My breath on her neck at her ear. Whispering...

"OK... I'm ready."

I wiggled my hips and waist. Up and then, down. Thrusting... rhythmically. Sliding my dick through her slippery folds. She was whimpering into my ear.

"I can't believe how good this feels. Can you go faster?"

I picked up the rhythm... a slight, but noticeable amount.

"Yes," she hissed. "Perfect. Just like that." She repeated those last three words... several times, over the next 30 seconds.

I concentrated on the rhythm... I concentrated on my lover's response to me... I concentrated on not cumming so soon with such a sexy lover. Closing my eyes to focus on my body's response to the sexy, black Venus beneath me.

She praised me... "You're so good, Baby. So Good." She whimpered my name as she came... the first time. The second time, she choked on her words... "I'm cumming so hard," as she tried to crush my ribs and back in a bear hug. Quaking and quivering beneath me.

Her third orgasm... "I don't want it to stop," she wailed. A long and soulful announcement. Her third orgasm complete... "Can you fuck me harder?" A desperate plea. "Please... please... please." More urgent pleas. She grabbed my face and kissed me. Aggressively. Urgently. I kissed her the same. Grunting like an animal.

I kicked up the rhythm... slapping my pubis against her pubis with each forward stroke. Causing our flesh to sound like a crack... echoing from the walls of my room. Concentration on myself control... My eyes closed and her breath into the base of my neck and chest. I received an immediate response from my sexy lover... she screamed her words... Gargling them...

"Yes! Yes! Yes! You're... fucking... me... good! Gawd your good. OH! BABY! I'M... CUMMING!" These words evolving into her orgasm... in concert with screams of pleasure. Past my ear and echoing from the ceiling. Her pussy was clutching my dick and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Holy Fuck!" I wailed into her hair. "You're so sexy, Baby. I'm cumming right now!" She answered me with...

"YES! ... YES! ... YES! ... OH YES! I'M CUMMING, TOO!"

*****

I stood there watching her.

Completely naked at the threshold of my bathroom. Leaning against the door jamb.

She adjusted her new hair style with her fingers and hands... standing in front of the mirror above the sink. Her sexy tits and ass, had an uncontrollable effect on my dick. My primal, animal instinct, too.

Her pretty, and new hair cascading over her shoulders, chest, and back. Her black skin, erotic.

"You're amazing... you know that, right?"

She turned from the mirror and sideways faced me.

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

I blinked. And, remembered. She said the same to me on my porch about her hair.

"Baby, you said that to me on the porch when I came home, when I complimented you on your hair. I'm telling you, right now. When I give you a compliment, I mean it."

She took the three steps into my arms and pressed herself hard into my body. Hugging me firmly. Her cheek on my chest...

"I can't believe your real, Mark. I've never been treated so well, as I have with you. You're so sexy, Mark. Real hot. Kind and considerate of me."

I couldn't help thinking, by the tone in her voice, she had bad experiences with men in the past.

She released me, took my neck in her hands, and kissed me with those luscious lips. The fresh red lipstick is the kicker.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Another time, OK?" She slipped past me for my bedroom. She began dressing to leave. I slipped on some jeans and a button up shirt. I watched her dress. I very good experience. While she dressed...

"Have you spoken to Lynn recently?"

"Not really. She was here a couple weeks ago. It didn't end well."

"I know. She told me." Allison paused from pulling on her shirt. "It's her fault, Mark. I hate to say it, but she's nothing but a slut. And that asshole Aaron Hamilton has her wrapped around his finger. I've seen him treat her like crap and she just sucks his dick in return. Figuratively, I mean. Pleads with him to not leave her. She ever do that to you?"

Regrettably... I shook my head.

"I told her, I wasn't calling her anymore. If she called me, I would return her call. Always."

"Of course, you would," she replied, as she buttoned her shirt. "You're not an asshole. You're..." She looked at me and smiled. "Perfect."

"Thank you. About Lynn. Does she need help? I mean, does someone need to slap her to tell her she's fucking up? Her mother, or someone."

Allison picked up her shoes and made for the living room.

"The girls in the dorm, and me, had an intervention with her late last semester. Didn't do her any good."

I felt sick.

She stopped in front of me... into my personal space.

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Hell no. I think you're a sexy woman. I enjoy your company outside the bedroom."

She sidestepped me and sat on the couch to put on her shoes.

"I don't think so either." She slipped on her shoes. "I've only been with one other man, since I came here. You're the second. And..." She smiled really wide and squinted her eyes. "I'm gonna do my best to keep you." She stood and smoothed out her jeans. "I might get slutty, when I'm with my girlfriend, but that doesn't count. At least, I don't think it does."

She started laughing at me. Because, that was the last thing I expected to hear from Allison, and it must have showed. She took me into an embrace. Kissing me a sexy kiss.

In a whisper... "I never thought I would be with a white boy. Or, be with someone who is so sexy." She closed her eyes and shivered in my arms. "Just thinking of you is erotic." She kissed me again. "Can I call you again? Like I did today?"

"Always. I'll always return your call."

*****

I was beginning to receive more trouble and new installation calls from the University.

It always comes in groups. Call, after call, after call, and then, nothing for months. I also was very busy with remodels, and out of town repairs.

I never saw Lynn on campus during my work there, like that time at the chemistry building. But I did see Allison, once or twice. She always stopped to say hello. I had lunch with her on one of the occasions. And... about Allison.

She was attracting more attention from the men on campus. Her new hair was doing it for her. And it was paying off. She managed to attract a boyfriend of her race. I was happy for her. Handsome guy, when she introduced him to me. Starting shortstop, and conference leader in hitting for the Lumberjacks. Sadly, for me, Lance was getting more of her attention. I didn't hook up with her, at all, after they met. Nor with Lynn.

I was getting Lynn Rusk updates from Molly. None of it was good. It least I thought so. But, things took a dramatic turn in mid-April.

*****

Molly was cuddling me after she fucked me on nearly every piece of furniture in my house. I had never seen her so needy. For three hours, we fucked like animals.

"I'd break up with my fiancé today if you would marry me. Come to Houston with me."

"Fiancé? It's always been 'boyfriend.' Congratulations."

She wiggled out of her cuddle, and rested her chin on my chest.

"We'll be divorced in a year. Cheating prick. My parents." She rolled her eyes. "I've already started looking for a lover to fall back on there. Would you be interested?" She giggled.

"No way. Houston is way too big for me. I'd go crazy."

"I'm going to miss you when I graduate. A lot."

"I'm going to miss you, too, Molly."

She rolled out of my bed and headed for the bathroom. Cute butt. From the bathroom...

"Lynn Rusk."

"Yeah," I replied.

"She's pregnant."

"Holy shit," I whispered, to myself.

"Nearly three months."

I don't know why I did quick arithmetic in my head. Late December, or early January. Whew! Damn.

Molly stopped and stood at the entrance of my bedroom. Washing her pussy with a wet wash cloth.

"One guess," she offered, as she spread her legs and bent at her waist to swipe her pussy.

"Fuck," I slurred, with a disgusted tone.

"Yeah, right. How would you like to have a baby that will grow up to be an asshole?"

Molly spun on a toe to return the wash cloth to the bathroom. From there...

"He didn't deny it. But, he insisted she get an abortion. And he would pay for it."

Molly returned, crawled into my bed and sat cross legged beside me. Her little clit, and prepuce, presented themselves to me. She saw my dick lurch.

"Lynn said she was having the baby. The dickhead hit her."

"God Damn It!"

Never in my life did my blood begin boiling so quickly. My face and body became instantly hot. I flew out of bed and stood beside it.

1...67891011