Lucky at Love

Story Info
Let's cut the cards...
2k words
4.3
2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBeemer
RBeemer
12 Followers

I walk into the backdoor of the house after a long day at the office and kick off my shoes. As I turn the corner I immediately notice something out of place. There is a stunningly gorgeous woman sitting at the dining room table smiling at me. She's playing solitaire with a deck of cards. It only takes a moment for my eyes to capture her completely.

She's wearing a black, western-style hat that accentuates her long, dark, curly hair. Her dark green eyes are sharp and focused, the lids painted in smoky shades. Her lips are full, deep red and look soaking wet. She's wearing a tight little vest over a ruffled white, long-sleeved shirt that is open at the collar, showing just a hint of milky cleavage. Her fingers are graceful and long and tipped with red nails that match her lips. From my vantage point in the kitchen I can see that she is wearing tight, leather pants and short, studded boots.

She's still smiling at me so I walk up to the table and, in a failed attempt to be suave say,

"Hello, there."

"Hello there to you." She answers in a sexy, husky voice. "I'm Loretta Luvener but everyone knows me as Lucky." (Her last name sounds like "Lovin' Her" which I find extremely exciting.) "Would you like to try your luck with me?"

"Absolutely I would." I pull the chair opposite her from the table, sit down, lean forward on my elbows, look into her sexy, smoldering eyes and say, "What are we playing?"

"Poker, of course. Do you know how?"

"Oh, I've played once or twice. I might be able to manage if you help me along a bit."

She smiles sweetly at me but I fear she has already been able to read me like a cheap paperback. I have actually played quite a bit of poker in my day and while I'm certainly not a pro I look forward to showing this pretty lady what I can do.

"I'm here for you," she replies. "You can ask me anything, anytime." Lucky pushes several stacks of chips to me that match the stacks by her and begins shuffling the cards. I can tell that she has done this before, as she is quite skilled at shuffling. Not like a Vegas magician but very efficient. I know I'll be embarrassed when it's my turn to shuffle.

After I cut the deck she deals five cards to each of us and says, "Two draw, deuces wild." I look down at my cards and spy two threes and a deuce. I think to myself, this might be my lucky day.

I toss a couple of chips in for openers; she matches them and asks, "How many?"

"Two please, ma'am." She deals me two as I toss my trash away and takes two for herself. Another three. Wow.

I bet again - a little more this time but I don't want to scare her off. She raises me just a little and I call her raise while trying to read her smile. "Another draw?"

"Nope, I'm good."

"Dealer takes one. Your bet."

I put a couple of twenty-dollar chips in the pot. Lucky hesitates for just an instant and then matches my bet.

"I'm calling you."

I lay down my hand smugly. "Four of a kind."

"Wow!" she exclaims softly, her sexy lips making a red "O". I'm glad I could impress her. Lucky collects the cards as I gather the winnings to my side of the table. She shuffles the deck again. Apparently she will remain the dealer for the duration. I'm just fine with that as it will save me more than a little embarrassment.

We play a lot of hands, different wilds, different styles, high stakes and low. Our banter becomes more flirtatious as we get more comfortable. We laugh and tease each other. She gives me coy, sexy looks from time to time that make my lower regions swell. She smiles at all of my silly innuendoes and makes a few of her own that make my south pole twitch. Also - I seem to be winning at a steady rate. My stack of chips is growing while hers dwindles. I'm having a wonderful time.

At one point I palm a card and as she starts to shuffle I slyly slide it facedown towards her. "This reminds me of you."

Lucky smiles sweetly as she turns over the card revealing the Queen of Hearts. I'm actually surprised that my junior high-level come-ons seem to be working. She fans the rest of the deck and raises a card. She holds the fanned deck out for me so I pluck the card revealing the Jack of Clubs. I look up into her pretty face and she is biting her lower lip, looking hungry for me. My club perks up significantly.

She places our two cards together, slides them into the middle of the deck and continues shuffling. I imagine the Jack and Queen making passionate love in the middle of the fluttering deck.

I continue to win consistently. Lucky's tells become more and more clear to me as I have time to study her. When she has a good hand she licks the corner of her mouth (which drives me wild with desire). When she has a weak hand she grips her cards tighter and the skin on her fingers whitens almost imperceptibly. When she's bluffing she runs her graceful fingers up and down the front of her blouse, giving me a smoldering gaze. I am completely mesmerized by this beautiful gambler.

I place a bet on a fairly good hand and she says, "It looks like I'm out. I can't cover that." I was having so much fun I hadn't realized she was down to only three one-dollar chips. She looks down to the table and my heart melts but my mind works overtime.

"I'll give you a hundred dollars for your leather pants." I half expect her to leave the table in disgust but she looks again at her cards, gives a very slight shrug, lays down the cards and reaches down to remove her boots. I am stunned when she stands next to her chair and while fixing me with her green-eyed stare, begins to slowly unzip her tight, shiny pants. She wriggles her hips the way only a woman can as she pulls them down revealing very tiny red panties that barely cover her treasure box and don't even bother trying to cover her smooth, white, shapely ass. She peels her pants from her luscious thighs and stands on each foot in turn to clear them from her cute, little, red toe nailed feet. She gently places her leather pants on the table as I push five twenty-dollar chips to her, feeling like I made a pretty good deal. She sits down again in her chair and puts her boots back on. I can hear, or maybe I just imagine it, her legs crossing.

I win that hand, too.

Lucky's $100 strip show buys her a few more hands and I start to notice the atmosphere getting just a bit more serious as we play. She wins a couple of hands and she holds her cards steady in front of her lovely face, no longer giving me any clues. It seems like every time I bluff she calls me on it. Every time I have a great hand she folds. Every time I have a good hand she beats me. Bad. The bank slowly starts shifting from my side to hers.

Before I know it I'm in the exact same position she was in just an hour earlier. It happened with dizzying suddenness.

She buys my shirt for ten bucks. My socks are five apiece. (I wish I had kept my shoes on.) I get twenty for my pants. Lose, lose, lose. It's humiliating.

"It looks like you're busted, my friend." She raises her eyebrow to me seductively as she lifts herself to look into my lap. My heart skips because it's the first time she has shown me anything since I started losing. "How about one more hand. All in. Five cards. Nothing wild. No draws." I nod to her slowly, agreeing to the terms. I reach down, remove my underpants and carefully place them on the table being sure to fold them and hide the wet spots she caused throughout the long evening.

I cut the deck and Lucky slowly deals the cards, never taking her eyes from mine. I feel like a naked rabbit shivering before a prowling lioness.

With great trepidation I look down at my hand and immense joy floods my soul. Two black Kings stare back at me. The three of us know we're back in the game. I lay my cards face-up on the table and smile smugly.

Lucky looks at my cards and says "Nice!" She then slowly lays her cards down and I am doomed. Three sevens. Unbelievable. Lucky is right.

She gets up and walks around the table to my side. She lays her hat on the table, pulls my chair out, swings her leg over me and sits straddled on my naked lap. I had completely forgotten that she had lost her pants some time ago. Her bare bottom warms and excites my loins.

Lucky puts her hands on the back of my chair and bores her green eyes into me.

"You owe me big time, partner." She wraps her fingers around the back of my head and pulls my mouth to hers. Her hot, wet tongue invades my face and I can taste her sticky red lipstick as she sucks softly on my lips. Our tongues twist and wrestle together as we drink deeply from each other. Her hips begin to move and she grinds her tiny panties up against my throbbing cock. She reaches down and starts to stoke my engorged trunk with her graceful fingers, bringing me to the very highest level of rock-hard desire.

She stands up slowly, still straddling me and I can smell her hot pussy only inches from my face. She swings her leg back over me, slowly unbuttons and removes her vest and then unbuttons her blouse revealing a tiny, lacy bra. She hooks her thumbs in her panties and slips them down over her boots. She takes my hand and I stand up in front of her. She roughly pushes me back against the wall and presses her hot body against mine. Her hungry tongue again spears my face as she reaches down to my wooden friend. She gently rubs the leaking, slick tip into her moist, hot pussy. She puts me right where I've longed to be all evening and slowly starts to push her hips in. I can feel her love muscles contract on my horny buck and I finish pressing all the way in.

Our hips start to move together in a slow dance, her heeled boot making her just the right height for fantastic standing sex. I caress and massage her breasts under her blouse and pop an erect nipple from the top of her brassier. Lucky sighs with pleasure as I pinch and roll her nipple between my fingers. She grabs my arms and leans her upper body away allowing me to thrust into her pleasure zone harder and harder. Our dance becomes more frantic as we both approach the explosive climax we seek. Our soft moan, heavy breaths and the wet, sucking sound of our lovemaking fills the room. I feel her wonderful pussy walls tighten on my over excited cock as her eyes roll up in her head and a shuddering, intense orgasm rocks her quivering body. I can't control myself any longer and I pump buckets of hot jism into her, my knees weak and my head spinning.

We hold each other for a long moment until she looks up at me and says, "Who's lucky now?"

We make passionate love all night long stopping every so often to cut the cards to decide who pleasures whom. Even when I lose the cut I win the game. Lucky is a fantastic, passionate, wild lover that doesn't mind taking a gamble now and then. Most of them pay off. In spades.

In the early hours of the morning we are holding each other on the floor, wrapped in a blanket.

I whisper in her ear, "I am so lucky."

"We both are," she breathlessly replies.

- fin -

RBeemer
RBeemer
12 Followers