All Comments on 'Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
QueenNovels1QueenNovels1over 1 year ago

Hmm... Soooooo hot. I have no words to describe it... Thank you for the wonderful story, can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story! And I think Lucy is your best character, flaws and all. She's only been dating Reagan for a few months, and hasn't even told her she loves her yet, but she's upset that Reagan hasn't confessed her love and is crazy about her cock lol! That's one hyper-sensitive hyper-futa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good shit, oh my goodness. You're not only great on the sexy hot stuff, but I algo get to read a very entretaining character arc. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next part! Is Lucy a little bipolar? Or just insecure and moody? Regardless, she's a great sexy but flawed character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor Lucy! Will she ever learn to be comfortable in her own skin? And poor Reagan! She's crazy about Lucy, but being rejected because she's too crazy about her lover's body. I look forward to reading how the drama plays out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Oh so hot! I agree with some of the others comments. Hopefully Lucy can learn to be comfortable with her body and to love being a sexy futa. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More Lucy please!!! Want her to kibe happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yay Lucy! My favorite story! Please keep going with the next chapter! Please!!!

ModifiedFoodStarchModifiedFoodStarch2 months ago

Genuinely shocked at how hard the emotional beats hit.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Genuinely shocked at how much I resonated with some of the emotional bits. I feel like a dumbass saying that on a porn site, but it's nevertheless very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More Lucy! I can't wait to see where her relationship goes from here. It's going to be an emotional rollercoaster!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES