Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy and Reagan's Relationship Evolves.
34.2k words
4.75
10k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! I have the long awaited second chapter of Lucy Looks for Love here for you! Lucy and Reagan continue to date, and their relationship seems perfect, but might there be trouble in paradise? You'll just have to read to find out!

Contains: huge/hyper sizes, cum inflation and excessiveness, and futa on female

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"Wow, that thing is huge!"

Flashing colors and the sounds of explosions boomed from the small, square television set placed against the wall atop of several wooden crates. The room it sat in was otherwise pitch-black, the lights killed, the blinds shuttered, the door closed, cut off from the rest of the world. A half-closed laptop rested on a large cardboard box on the floor amidst a scattering of books and clothing, a single cord connecting it to the back of the TV, just cracked open enough to keep it on and running. A mostly-empty bowl sat on a nightstand, kernels and burnt pieces of popcorn littering the bottom, cups of water and a couple phones taking up the rest of the space on the wooden structure.

The narrative on the screen captured the attention of the people watching it. A giant spaceship landed on an alien planet, a crew of weathered space-farers wandering across its surface. There was an angular structure that erupted from the stormy, desert landscape, the explorers entering its depths. 'Oohs' and 'ahs' were gasped from the other end of the room as the movie-characters came across a horrifying, twisted device that dwarfed them, the object as mysterious to them as it was for the audience, enrapturing those who picked the film.

It was a classic for a reason, after all!

A pair of figures were cuddled up together on a full-sized bed, their eyes fixated on the mystifying imagery in front of them. The smaller of the pair, a mousy-looking girl, was sat up straight, her brown eyes squinting from behind her rounded glasses to see the screen better, her shoulder-length brown hair tucked behind her ears. Her thin lips parted with excited breaths whenever something particularly engaging occurred in the movie, her features lit up by not only the brightness of the idiot-box, but by her own happiness at the situation she was currently in, a situation she couldn't have dreamed of happening just a few months earlier - a situation that was next to perfect.

Across her lap lay a curtain of red hair that was currently using her long, green-dress-covered lap as a pillow. The head the scarlet locks splayed out of the top of was also facing the television, emerald orbs just as focused on the enticing visuals; the rest of her body was spread across the bed, curled up to fit the position she was in - a position she'd contort her limbs to the extreme just to get into. Unlike her human-head-holder, the redhead was nearly nude, a pair of black panties clinging to her pale, rounded hips, a thin white tank-top riding up her flat stomach and showing off her freckled cleavage. One of her hands brushed against her partner's legs absentmindedly.

"I know!" Lucy casually played with Reagan's silky hair, twirling random strands between her fingers, "I wonder if something like that would be possible?"

"It would be scary if it was!"

The couple giggled and then fell back into a comfortable silence, the presence of each other enough to make the night a good one regardless of what they were doing. Reagan cuddled up closer in Lucy's lap, stroking her knees, lifting the bottom hem of her dress towards her thighs; for her part, Lucy did her best to ignore her girlfriend's touch, wanting to finish the movie before anything else happened. It was a difficult task to accomplish. Despite her internal protests she could feel her heart start to beat rapidly behind her small breasts, her cheeks obtaining a pink hue, her clothing suddenly feeling much more restrictive. Her thin legs pressed together automatically.

"Are you enjoying it?" Lucy asked, trying to draw her partner's focus away from herself, "It's been pretty good so far."

"Mhm, it's not bad," Reagan responded half-heartedly, losing interest in the events of the screen, her focus drawn to the thing in front of her that was much more exciting, "you picked a good one. You always do."

Reagan knew exactly what she was doing. As attention-capturing as the blockbuster horror sci-fi Lucy'd chosen for the night was, there was something more important just inches away from her face, barely hidden. Something real, something huge, something she craved. It was covered up by Lucy's dress - as it always was unless she was sleeping - and tied to her leg, kept restrained; no matter how many times Reagan told the futa that she could hang free, so to speak, when they were alone in her home, she persisted in maintaining her usual ways! Reagan would get her to fold eventually. Tonight though, she'd have her fun regardless. Like she always did.

Sliding her fingers up and down one of Lucy's svelte legs - the leg that didn't have a third one strapped to it - Reagan slowly teased her girlfriend. It had been several months since they'd started dating and first gotten intimate, and now the redhead knew precisely how to entice and arouse the hyper-hung futa. She could feel Lucy begin to twitch under her gentle caress, shifting slightly against her, fighting her base urgings; this was half the fun for Reagan, riling her up and making her uncontrollably horny. Reagan had learned quickly that her partner had trouble stopping once she got going, a facet of her that she had come to expect - expect and cherish. Soon she'd get what she wanted!

"The effects in this movie, are, are, um, really good." Lucy murmured, once again trying to shift the focus of the redhead away from her. She had been expecting this as well, knowing her girlfriend well enough that her not-so-subtle ministrations were predictable. How many movies and episodes of shows had been left unfinished because of Reagan's libido? Lucy often spent her few nights alone watching the rest of them on her own. Focusing so hard on the TV it made her eyes ache, Lucy used every ounce of will she possessed to not look down, to not ogle Reagan's half-naked body - to not watch as her genitalia was unveiled. The movie was almost over, she only had to maintain her composure for a few minutes longer!

It wasn't working.

Lucy loved the fact that she had found someone who appreciated every part of her, including the aspect of her body that had turned away so many others in the past and had been a constant source of dread for her, but sometimes she just wanted to have a normal night in with her partner. It was hard to deny the gorgeous redhead however, and her extra appendage didn't help in that regard; after so many years of being forced into denial and bouts of self-pleasure, having Reagan want her sexually was like a dream come true! But that did make it occasionally frustrating, Lucy craving normalcy as much as she craved intimacy. A regular moment alone together that didn't end in orgasmic bliss.

Maybe this was just normal for someone like her and she hadn't come to accept it yet.

This discomfort wasn't aided by the place they were in now - Reagan's room. The couple had briefly discussed moving in together, but they both agreed it would be better to wait until Reagan had graduated and got a job first, lest any issues arise before they could get settled in together. So they were at the townhouse Reagan lived in by the local University, in her small messy room; though this didn't bother Lucy, her own living space having been small and cluttered when she was in college. No, it was the fact that the redhead had roommates and the walls were very thin, leading to some awkward encounters and stares when Lucy had to inevitably leave to go to work - not that that had ever stopped the young couple before. The unpleasant interactions with the other women were a small price to pay for happiness.

"M-Maybe after the movie we could cuddle and..."

The futa's words were lost on the redhead.

She just couldn't help herself! Reagan was enthralled by the sexual nature of her partner, the thought of what the otherwise unimposing girl could do when she was aroused one that was constantly on her mind. How could it not be? Lucy's cock was amazing in every way possible, from its unruly size to how hard and how long it stayed erect - there wasn't a single thing about it that wasn't perfect. That wasn't even mentioning her balls, which bloated and churned with impossible amounts of cum, the feeling of being filled and covered after a long session of fucking almost as good as the fucking itself! It was a package that deserved to be worshiped and taken care of everyday, something that Reagan was all-too-eager to do, regularly counting her blessings that she was the person who saw Lucy for how truly magnificent she was.

"Mmm yeah they're really good." Reagan agreed to a question that had already passed the appropriate amount of time to be answered, scarcely recalling anything Lucy had said, her head not even facing the television anymore, "Really great..."

Having rolled onto her stomach, Reagan had her chin plopped against Lucy's thigh - which was bare now - her focus utterly engrossed in the meat hanging between the lithe futa's legs. There was no hiding it anymore now that the green garment was bunched at Lucy's groin, revealing everything below it; her girlfriend's legs kicked nervously, her naked shins bouncing off the bottom of the wooden bed frame, inadvertently causing her package to jostle and bounce against the mattress. A sliver of drool formed in the corner of Reagan's plump lips, her tongue quickly licking it up, both of her hands circling the area around Lucy's constrained genitalia.

It was just so perfect!

Even flaccid and tied down, Lucy's cock was an incredible, horse-shaming addition to her tiny figure. Though it was bunched against her leg above her knee and held in place by a leather strap that buckled in several places, it was still a couple of feet long soft, and the sheer girth of it would have been frightening if Reagan hadn't become so accustomed to taking it. It was as wide as her bicep, coated in numerous, huge vascular ridges and hanging ominously, the equally-as-enormous glans pulsing gently, colored a deep shade of pink. It really did give Lucy a three-legged appearance, one that would be exceeded the moment she got aroused!

Weighing heavily atop it, Lucy's fantastical member split her engorged scrotum down the middle, pressing each of the corpulent globes inside of it against her thighs. They sagged gravidly over the side of bed nearly as low as her cockhead, two head-sized orbs that would grow as much as her cock would once she was turned on. Reagan knew well that their undeniable bloat only began to hint at the amount of seed brewing in the wrinkled, dark sack, Lucy's orgasmic, torrential eruptions enough to fill a bathtub - at least to start with! She salivated even more picturing what was in store for her.

Resistance failing her - not that she had much to start with - Reagan reached out and petted the top of Lucy's shaft like it was an exotic serpent.

"D-Didn't you want to finish the movie first?" Lucy asked in vain, knowing very well what the answer was, "We're, i-it's almost done!"

"Go ahead and keep watching baby," Reagan purred back, no longer trying to pretend she was interested in the intense flick, "I've got something much better here!"

Swallowing loudly, Lucy finally gave in and looked down at her girlfriend. A big mistake - she looked so sexy! She always did. A voluptuous minx, curvy in all the right places, her skin so satiny smooth, her freckles cute and alluring. Everything about her was beautiful, really, especially the way her tongue was poking out between her full lips and how her eyes were lidded-over, focused on nothing but her. The way that Reagan gazed at her still made her heart flutter every time she noticed it, like the young woman was totally devoted to her, like she wouldn't dream of hurting her - like it wasn't even a thought she was capable of having. It wasn't any wonder that she was so hard to resist!

Deftly, Reagan used her slim fingers to quickly undo the strap around Lucy's member like she would the belt of a normal man, freeing it from the prison it didn't deserve to be in! She loved doing this for her girlfriend, considering it just another form of appreciation she could show her, her digits trembling with excitement as they made contact with that massive piece of fuckmeat. Though it cut into the futa's cockflesh from how tightly it had to be secured, Reagan was able to get it off with little trouble, tossing the strap onto the floor, eager to get rid of the last barrier between her and her prize; Lucy rarely wore underwear, not a pair made in the world that could do an even remotely decent job at supporting her genitalia or stopping it from dragging on the floor when she stood up!

The moment it was let loose, it nearly did just that, briefly flying upward and coming close to smacking Reagan in the face before falling to the ground; because of the way Lucy was sitting, it didn't quite reach the carpet however, the massive crown hovering only a couple inches above it next to her doll-sized feet. But that would soon change. Cooing at the unleashed beast, Reagan didn't hesitate to grab at it again, massaging the loose skin, kneading it like dough. Bundles of bronzed cockflesh wobbled in the redhead's palms and sank between her fingers, not yet taut from arousal. Lucy threw her head back and moaned.

"N-Not fair!" The futa cried, wiggling her hips, thrusting them up towards her girlfriend, "Your hands feel, feel too good! You know I can't watch the movie like this."

Reagan turned her head to face Lucy, still using her cock like a cat would a blanket.

"Do you want me to stop?" She wore a disappointed pout, fully aware that she would get her way, "Because I can if you really want me to."

Lucy glanced down at Reagan's lust-filled countenance, a touch of... something briefly flashing across her eyes. How could she ever deny her!?

"N-No that's okay baby, I just... Go ahead."

"Anything for you sweetie. You know I just can't help myself around you. You're just so fucking huge!"

Her words of praise drew further moans from Lucy's lips. They both knew the futa was putty in her girlfriend's hands, literally, her whole body quivering at her touch. When it came to her cock Lucy had little in the way of willpower, which had been the cause of her life's frustrations, but now seemed to be more of a gift, leaving her ready and willing whenever Reagan wanted - though a part of Lucy felt annoyed as how easy she was to coerce, but things could have been much, much worse! The movie was quickly forgotten by her as well, the sound effects and action demoted to background noise for their fun; the only thing that mattered now was each other.

Reagan watched in awe as Lucy's cock steadily filled out in front of her eyes, expanding in every direction, lengthening and fattening in ways that shouldn't have been possible; no matter how many times she observed her girlfriend's growth it never ceased to astonish her, like she was getting a reality check with every intimate encounter. When it touched the ground - which didn't take long at all - Reagan moaned at the visible indicator of its insane expansion. Her touch got rougher and more forceful, her hands wrapping around as much of Lucy's cock as it could, her fingers unable to meet or even get close to doing so, vast swathes of tightening cockflesh separating her blue-painted nails. Dipping her head lower, Reagan let her warm breath tickle spots on Lucy's shaft she couldn't please.

"God I love how big you are baby," Reagan panted, cheeks flush, "you're so fucking incredible. There's no other person for me - no other dick for me. I'm all yours!"

Lucy tried to respond with words but she could only gasp. After Reagan finished praising her, she inhaled a portion of Lucy's gigantic member, sucking the darker-than-the-futa's-normally-pale skin between her wet lips; a true blowjob bordered on implausible when Lucy was flaccid, never mind the impossibility of it when she was hard! So Reagan did the next best thing and ran her mouth up and down as much cock in her reach as she could, spit-shining the pulsing pole. It was an amazing sensation for Lucy, even if she couldn't feasibly be sucked off, and it only heightened her arousal - which was obvious to anyone looking between her legs.

Farther and farther her glans extended out from her crotch, snaking across the floor, pushing random objects out of the way to make room for its undeniable mass, her cock not quite hard enough to lift itself. The weight of Lucy's member was grotesque, gaining pound after pound as it gorged itself with blood, her fully-erect cock enough to threaten furniture with its bulk; and that wasn't counting her balls! Her twin orbs awoke as well, beginning to gurgle and rumble as they readied themselves to produce as much semen as possible, elevating her shaft and driving her legs further apart, reminding her and Reagan of their existence.

This was just the start of her growth.

Doing everything she could with her mouth and hands alone, Reagan nursed on Lucy's cock like it was an oversized lollipop. She slurped at the many violently large veins, treating them like mini - mini compared to what Lucy was packing, at least - cocks, the arteries sticking out far enough to fill the space between her lips. Rivulets of drool ran across the futa's immense acreage, dripping down onto her balls, which shook appreciatively at the sensation. Her mouth made constant contact with Lucy's hairless, flat groin, Reagan using her tongue to tickle the massive trunk, lubing it up though it wasn't a part that could ever hope to enter her. But that didn't matter - there wasn't a single inch of Lucy she wouldn't treat with reverence, usable inches or not!

Dissatisfied with her position, Reagan slowly slunk off the bed, her hands and mouth never leaving the pillar of virility she prostrated herself at, the alluring, fat-filled features on her figure jiggling as she moved. Getting on her knees, she nestled herself between Lucy's legs, allowing her improved access to the bulging anaconda and the spacious scrotum beneath it. Slinging Lucy's cock over her shoulder, the heft enough to cause her grunt and strain - having to use actual muscle not to be knocked down - she went to work tongue bathing the mouth-watering tube of futa meat. Her tongue glided across the underside of it, digging into every nook and cranny it could, lapping at the enormous urethra that throbbed intensely; it was like she was sucking on a smaller, but still humongous second cock, Lucy's cum tunnel enough to fill her depths on its own!

"Oh baby, your tongue feels so good! Don't stop!"

Lucy wasn't lying - it felt heavenly. Reagan's mouth was so hot and moist and she knew all of the places to touch to get her riled up! She watched as her girlfriend disappeared under her cock, fully kneeling beneath it, her colossus beginning to stand up on its own. The mass of red hair that curled around Reagan's head bobbed to and fro, showing Lucy where she currently was on her shaft - though her tongue was a much better marker! She could see her pull back as far as she could, craning her neck and limboing under the fat fuckstick, before feeling her slide her tongue right back down its incredible length, retracing the ground she'd already orally conquered. Over and over again she repeated this movement until Lucy could see her suddenly aim her saliva-soaked pleasing towards something else.