Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, Reagan buried her head between the futa's bulbous cum factories, her features vanishing into the suffocating sack. Like they were a pair of huge tits, the redhead motorboated the gigantic orbs, spittle drenching her face as much as they drenched Lucy's balls. Alternating back and forth, she took as much of one of the vibrating balls into her mouth as was possible, sucking on them like they were cocks, before changing to the other; she switched up her attacks as well, drawing the fleshy scrotum skin into her mouth, nearly having to chew it there was so much filling the space between her teeth. Sweat and spit varnished Reagan's visage, her hair quickly matting to her neck and back.

She treated both of the churning baby-batter brewers with the same amount of veneration, keeping at least one in her mouth for as long as she could, practically able to feel all of the sperm being actively created within them; neither were left out in the cold for long, each one getting ample time between Reagan's cock-pillows. If only she could suck them both at the same time! Unfortunately even a single one of the rotund spheres would have broken Reagan's jaw had she attempted such a feat. But it would have been a small price to pay to make the shy futa happy, Reagan ready and willing to do anything Lucy would have commanded of her, even if it was painful - not that the futa would ever do such a thing!

Reagan inhaled deeply. With her face swallowed up in Lucy's sack, she was getting a direct dose of the futa's heady musk, the powerful scent swirling around her features. She sniffed and snorted like she was trying to pick the right candle scent - but she'd already found her favorite smell: Lucy, and Lucy's package. Like the most expensive designer perfume it smelled amazing, and if she could harness the aroma and bottle it, she'd wear it all the time! To Reagan it was just another display of Lucy's sexual prowess, another part of the mega-endowed futanari to get lost in, to give herself too! There was never enough for her.

But she still had to breath, and with a loud gasp, she pulled back from Lucy's titanic cum factories.

Seemingly as swiftly as she submerged herself in Lucy's cum factories, Reagan reappeared, spinning around on her knees as she inhaled much needed oxygen. Her eyes opened wide as she looked at the incredible length of futa cock that stretched out in front of her, endlessly throbbing into the distance, the darkness of the room and light from the TV casting an ominous shadow across it. Fuck, it was so huge! Hungrily, Reagan attached her mouth to it once more, lifting her arms up and hugging it like a hippie with a tree, slowly making her way down the multitude of feet of dick that Lucy possessed, traveling towards the tip like an adventurer setting out on a grand journey.

In her girlfriend's new position, Lucy was able to ogle her body as much as she wanted. Her eyes roamed over Reagan's figure, focusing first on her pronounced, shaking rear; the redhead's pale, twin-cheeks stretched her simple black panties, the back of it eaten up by her ass cleavage. Lucy could see that the material that wrapped around her pussy was noticeably wet, the material darker and clinging to the mound between her legs closely. Beyond that, Reagan's barely-covered breasts wobbled back and forth, her pink nipples hard and poking against the thin garment, nearly completely visible through it. The sight of her jiggling parts was enough to send another surge of blood into her member, causing it to bounce wildly.

It wasn't only the curvature of Reagan's form that Lucy enjoyed so much - it was really everything about her. Her scarlet mane, slightly curled, that hung down her back and cupped her face like the most beautifully crafted picture in the world set in a gorgeous frame. Her height, standing a good few inches over Lucy, was amazing for comfort, giving her the ability to hug herself under the redhead's chin and bury her face in her chest whenever she had a particularly bad day. Her facial features were what had drawn Lucy to her in the first place - that and not being bothered by the fact she was a futa - Reagan possessing the kind of sculpted femininity she herself wished she had. Full lips, a pointed nose, high cheekbones, adorable freckles that gave her visage so much character; and that wasn't even mentioning her eyes, the pools of verdant green ones that Lucy regularly got lost in. She really didn't understand how she'd gotten so lucky!

Lips wrapping around her glans brought Lucy back to the present.

"Reagan...!"

With both of her hands gripping Lucy's shaft under the flared ridge of her crown for stability, Reagan nursed on her girlfriend's expansive cockhead. She treated it like she would the futa's face when making out, tonguing the gaping cum slit, rotating her head back and forth as she slobbed on the knob; it was basically the same, Lucy's glans the size of her own head, her urethra yawning like a mouth. Reagan probed the depths with her tongue, feeling around the rough cavern, licking at the sides, waiting for the tasty treat she was attempting to coerce out, able to taste the remnants of her last orgasm. Drool wetted the massive tip and dripped down onto her own breasts and neck, her salivary glands going into overdrive.

Feeling the gigantic member throb with renewed ferocity between her fingers, Reagan began to stroke it rapidly, putting as much pressure as she could on the meaty shaft - though she wasn't even able to put a dent in the tough skin; it didn't matter though, Lucy moaned louder all the same, her hips bucking uncontrollably and shaking the redhead back and forth. Her balls vibrated between her legs, an audible movement that let Reagan know that what she wished for was coming soon. She increased her suction on the pole, her cheeks becoming hollow, her body gyrating on nothing, her nostrils flaring. There was a surge in Lucy's cum tunnel, the entire tube bulging out as it prepared for the liquid onslaught to trudge up it.

She waited with baited breath, sucking even harder on the futa's glans. Reagan could feel Lucy's cock tremble as it attempted to force out the first of its pre-load, the dense semen taking its time in making its way up through her length - but Reagan knew once it started coming out, it wouldn't stop. Lucy's shaft expanded further, pushing the redhead backwards, more papers and clothing pushed out of the way, a clear path made through the floor. It was only going to get bigger from here on as well, a fact that made Reagan even hornier, her thighs rubbing together, spreading her aroused moisture across them. She needed it!

Then, her cheeks suddenly ballooned outwards.

Groaning, the redhead automatically began swallowing as quickly as she could, her eyes quivering in their sockets, her mouth instantly filled by the futa's baby batter. Lucy's precum tasted so good! It was thick, hot, and deceptively sweet - not like other people's watery lubrication. And there was so much of it! As quickly as she tried to gulp it down, it didn't pause its release for a second, unrelenting in its quest to escape the confines of Lucy's cock; instead of spit leaking from her lips it was replaced with cum, slimy rivulets of white coating the area around her mouth. Reagan just couldn't keep up with the powerful flow!

Lucy watched with rapt attention. A part of her always felt bad that her girlfriend couldn't keep up with her output, practically drowning in her ball brew, but the rest of her found it incredibly erotic. The reverence the redhead showed her package was nothing short of miraculous, a devotion the futa had never felt before; it was almost as good as actually having sex! A deluge of seed continued to pour out across Reagan's face, something Lucy couldn't really stop even if she wanted to - her production of cum ridiculous once it got started - drenching her features, dregs of cum splashing over the entirety of her countenance and soaking into her hair. Thank God the TV was still on so she could see everything going on!

In addition to observing Reagan swallowing as much of her precum as possible, Lucy could also see her cock continue to fill out. It was a sight she used to hate, one that brought her nothing but anger and despair, but now that there was someone who was the willing cause of her erections, it didn't seem so bad. She was nearly fully erect by this point, and the expulsion of her seed was doing its part to get her there - but mostly it was due to the skilled ministrations of her girlfriend! No matter how overwhelmed Reagan seemed to get, she never unlatched herself from Lucy's cockhead, her throat constantly bulging with each loud, perverse chug.

To Reagan, Lucy's cum was like a drug that was being injected directly into her veins. Just tasting the dense, virile glue made her whole body feel extra sensitive, her arousal skyrocketing the moment it touched her tongue, her desire to please her significant other rising to unheard of levels. The gulping and choking noises coming from her neck were obscene, sounding more like someone was downing the biggest milkshake in the world than what was actually occurring - but Reagan loved that too. It was just more proof of her girlfriend's virility, more proof of the fact that there was no one like Lucy in the entire world! A one-of-kind human being that was all for her.

God she was lucky!

Going unnoticed by the redhead, Lucy's cock had achieved its apex, Reagan too focused on spilling as little cum as she could, her stomach already distending from the volume of liquid potency forced into it. She would see it soon, the sight of her girlfriend completely hard one of the most thrilling things she could imagine, something that dominated her thoughts during the majority of her waking moments. For now though, she had a job to do, and that was pleasing the hyper-hung futa to the best of her abilities and getting her ready for the main event - something she was trying to accomplish by gathering up the excess cream she couldn't manage to drink and slathering it along Lucy's preposterous member.

Before too long she had the top half of Lucy's cock covered in its own goo - which was as far she could reach - the rest still drenched with her spit, the entire thing shining whenever the light from the television touched it. The lubrication was much needed, Reagan's own arousal not enough to make the initial penetration successful - though there wasn't anything that could make sex with such an extremely endowed individual easy! It wasn't a task that Reagan minded in the slightest either, more than happy to suck and grind against her girlfriend's member for as long as need be. Whatever she needed to do please the short futanari she would! Shivering at the thought alone, muffled moans emanated from her lips around the colossal crown splitting them.

"F-Fuck!" Lucy exclaimed in a high-pitched squeal, her hands twisting the fabric of her dress below her breasts, "Reagan! I love when you kiss my c-cock!"

Those words only made Reagan suck harder, her girlfriend's pleasure intrinsically linked to her own; it didn't matter that she could hardly breathe anymore, her nose quickly becoming stuffed with the cum that had splattered onto it and sprayed out of it. She wouldn't stop until she had no other choice! Reagan was as soaked as Lucy's cock was as well, buckets of seed running down her chin with every passing minute, slopping onto her torso and thighs, staining yet another set of clothing - if Lucy didn't have the hookup for specialized semen-removal cleaners, she'd never be able to afford to keep replacing her clothes. Her belly was feeling bloated already, her arms tired from the constant stroking, her body getting weak from the continuous sexual exertion as she reached her limit.

Shortly thereafter, Reagan found herself lacking oxygen, all of her life-sustaining orifices clogged by genitalia or semen, and was forced to pull off Lucy's cock.

"Oh fuck baby..."

Now she saw that Lucy was erect!

Nearly as tall as the futanari herself, it stretched out almost halfway across the room, Reagan's feet hovering only inches from the opposite wall, so far away from Lucy that she could scarcely see her in the darkness; instead of another leg sticking out from Lucy's crotch it was more like another person had grown from her body! Every enormous inch was practically coated in gnarly, giant veins, protruding arties that pulsed violently in time with the beat of her heart, the blue-and-purple tubes keeping her member aloft. Reagan's eyes had to cross just to look down the colossal cum cannon and see the hairless base, which took up the entirety of the space between Lucy's legs. It was a wonder such a small girl could support such an unnatural appendage!

Especially considering how thick it had become. It dwarfed any of Lucy's or her own appendages in width, both of Reagan's fists put together only covering a little over half of its horrifying circumference. Reagan could sit on it without issue and ride it like a horse! It completely hid anything below it, casting extensive shadows wherever it pointed, multitudes wider than any cock the redhead had ever heard of; it was just as heavy, adding to the shock that Lucy could walk around at all without falling over. There was something about futanari neither of them understood that allowed them to use their incredible genitalia, a kind of inherent strength that Reagan had found herself surprised by again and again.

Craning her neck, Reagan caught a glimpse of her other favorite part of Lucy's package - her balls. The tremendous sack and corpulent globes within it were close to touching the ground they sagged so low, Lucy's feet rubbing against them as they swayed under their own fantastical bulk. They were the size of watermelons - at least - packed with so much baby batter that they were clearly swollen and pulsating, more of the same massive veins angrily throbbing across the taut skin around them, aiding in pushing out the overabundance of virility the futa possessed - and Reagan knew from experience it was only a fraction of how much they were able to produce, the cum gushing out in front of her eyes a lurid reminder.

It was just as astounding and terrifying as the first time she'd laid eyes on it.

"I, I NEED it!" Reagan shouted unashamedly, bolting to her feet, heaps of sperm falling from her body, "I need it so bad baby!"

Not giving Lucy a chance at a response, Reagan leapt forward and straddled Lucy's monstrous member all at once. Like a woman possessed, she swiveled her hips across the unending length of shaft, rubbing her soaking, dripping pussy onto it, her underwear nearly translucent in its sodden state. Leaning forward, Reagan placed her hands as far down the awesome appendage as she could, her huge tits pressing into the throbbing rod, and grinded her whole figure across it, her legs hanging off the sides; she put her mouth to work again too, sliding her slimy visage across it, lapping up the cream and spit she'd previously spread across it. Her whole body became a tool for her girlfriend's ecstasy.

"It's a-all yours, Reagan!" Lucy's eyes were cloudy with arousal, her hips pushing back and forth, sliding Reagan around, "I'm all yours!"

Lucy's confession sent a jolt of euphoria across Reagan's being - a euphoria that was enough to launch her into her first orgasm of the night. Whole body shaking, she went rigid on the stiff spear, her scream muffled by the dark cockflesh she had her head buried in. Her scarlet locks covered her face, matted to her cheeks and falling in curled rolls down towards the floor - but that wasn't enough to hide her climax; the yelled pleasure audible through the walls, the violent writhing, and the intense squirt of pussy juice that penetrated her thin panties and flowed across Lucy's cock gave it all away. Reagan continued to buck and squeal until her limbs went limp, her body sagging atop the futa's member.

Just seeing her partner brought to orgasm by her own impossible sexuality was nearly enough to make Lucy have one of her own. Her face scrunched up cutely, her eyes shutting tightly behind her glasses, her thin lips folding into her mouth, her cheeks as pink as possible. Almost like her cock knew what was occurring it flexed wildly, nearly throwing Reagan off as more precum shot from the end of it; with nothing in its way, Lucy's potent progeny fired across the room and impacted the far wall forcefully, a huge splash of white covering it. This single stream continued for several seconds, utterly encasing everything in its path in steaming seed.

Reagan looked up as soon as she recovered, her eyes wild.

Like an animal she pounced forward wordlessly, flinging herself at her girlfriend, using the massive cock beneath her as leverage to leap off of. Lucy cried out as Reagan's body collided with her own, pushing her back onto the sheets, her dick sticking up in the air like a flag pole, close to brushing against the low ceiling. The same way she had with her partner's cock, Reagan attacked the futa's face, planting sloppy kisses across her countenance while searching for her lips. Her hands tore at Lucy's dress, lifting it up to give her better access to the rest of her wonderful body; Lucy almost laughed at her significant other's eagerness, but was quickly cut off by the redhead's lips finally finding and consuming her own.

Sperm-tinged kisses were shared between the couple, neither caring if the salty goop was exchanged. Lucy returned the kiss with gusto, her own hands groping at Reagan's body, cupping her ass first - though it was a cautiously-accomplished action, Lucy still nervous when it came to intimacy even after all the times they'd been together like this. Reagan moaned at her girlfriend's touch, shaking her cheeks and undulating herself up and down, the futa's fingers and her own backside pushing into the top of Lucy's enormous pole; at the same time, Reagan's hands reached Lucy's modest bust, and she immediately began to grope them, cupping the small-palm-filling mounds roughly.

Reagan broke the kiss and went for Lucy's neck next.

"N-No! Don't leave any marks there!" Lucy protested, though she made no movement to stop the redhead, "I don't want people at work to see!"

Even while controlled by the burning lust consuming her, Reagan did as she was told, displeasing her girlfriend the last thing she wanted to do. Relenting, she settled for kissing and licking the area below the futa's chin, resisting the urge to suck and bite; instead, she grabbed Lucy's dress from underneath it and started to pull it off of the slender girl's torso, Lucy quick to help her out. Now fully nude, Reagan was able to see her partner's body in full, admiring how smooth and small she was, a sight she'd enjoyed in the past but now appreciated even more. It cast such a striking contrast compared to the enormity between her legs, she couldn't help but be enthralled at the comparison of the mega-sized appendage and the person it belonged to!

Dipping her head lower, Reagan focused on Lucy's chest, her ginger hair tickling the futa's nose. Kissing, licking, biting - she did everything she could to the flat area above her breasts, before moving onto the pink nubs sticking out of them hard as stones. Sucking one into her mouth caused Lucy to shake and moan, one of her hands leaving Reagan's fat ass to grab her head, keeping her attached to her nipple. Reagan worshiped each of them in turn, soaking them in saliva until they were spit-sheened, Lucy's entire chest glistening; then she moved lower, directing her oral reverence down the futa's flat stomach, each press of her lips against her partner's soft skin done with the same care and lust.