Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting a leg on the toilet - her preferred left one - she pulled up her skirt and carefully tied down her member. It was a pain to do everyday, sometimes multiple times when the situation called for it, but she couldn't leave the house without it! Yanking her cock off the cold floor, she hoisted it up to her appendage of choice and lay it across her raised knee. Now that it was in place, she wrapped the custom-ordered strap around her thigh, buckling it up and snapping the velcroed parts together; at the same time she had to bundle her shaft up so it only came down to below her knee or so, folding it on itself slightly and bunching it at her groin. Once the last of the parts were snapped in place, she hurried back to the mirror, making sure it wasn't bulging the front of her skirt.

Success!

With her phone in hand she made her way through the townhouse, eyes darting to and fro, looking out for any of Reagan's roommates she might have had to have an awkward conversation with. By the front door she'd left her shoes, socks and purse, which she put on just as swiftly as everything else, sitting in a nearby chair to do so. Putting her phone in her purse, she got up and started to make her exit, opening the door and letting the cool morning breeze wash over her. Right as she was leaving, her foot halfway onto the doormat, a slamming sound from behind her caused her to instinctively turn around to see what it was.

Oh no, it was one of the roommates!

"H-Hey Regina!" Lucy squeaked out, her hand still on the doorknob, her eyes wide and trembling.

"Oh. Hey Lucy." The other girl greeted, scratching at her chocolate-hued skin and leering at the futa, "Thought I heard you guys last night."

Lucy looked like she might faint from embarrassment.

"S-Sorry about that! I always tell, um, Reagan she needs to be more quiet, when we um..."

"Don't worry about it, I'm..." Regina paused and waved her slender hand in the air, "used to it I guess. Are you heading to work?"

"Yeah! Gonna be late, actually."

Regina gave her a once over and nodded her head, her bushy afro shaking.

"Alright. Have a good day."

"You too!"

With that uncomfortable interaction finished, Lucy bolted out of the house, shutting the door behind her. Cheeks red as they always seemed to be, her heart pounding, Lucy power-walked to the nearest bus stop, trying to refocus on the fact that was about to be very late; she had another stroke of luck though, a bus just pulling up to the sidewalk as she arrived. Hurrying onto it, she swiped her pass and took a seat near the back door, the vehicle thankfully fairly empty at this time of day. Falling into the seat, she breathed deeply and tried to calm herself: this wasn't the first time she was late, and it more than likely wouldn't be the last! She'd just stay for another hour to make up for any work she missed.

As the bus lurched with movement, Lucy dug into her purse and pulled out her phone.

L: Sorry I had to leave without waking you!

L: I was running late lol

L: I hope you're okay and you have a good day <3

Even after dating for so long Lucy still reread her messages several times before sending them to her still-passed-out girlfriend, doing her best not to come off too clingy or anything of the sort. What she really wanted to tell Reagan was that she missed her already and she would've called off work if she could have to spend the whole day with her! Lucy's heart fluttered as she thought about the fiery minx, even her uncomfortability at taking public transportation and her tardiness leaving her mind. She hoped Reagan would wake up soon so they could talk and make plans to hang out again!

Staring out of the window, Lucy didn't really see the passing streets and people on them, her vision elsewhere. Picturing herself and Reagan instead, she day dreamed about their life together; going on dates, taking cute pictures together, finally saying those words to each other. It all made her want to stop the bus and run right back into her arms! Maybe she could suggest they go to that burger place again, the restaurant they had their first date at. That would be nice, able to enjoy each other's company and talk without anything else getting in the way as it always did. Perhaps they could even try the movies again...

Shuddering at the memory of what had happened the first time they went to the theater together, Lucy tried not to remember that horrible day. It had been a source of constant nightmares for her, her fearful subconscious bringing it up in her sleep, ignoring how good their relationship was now. In a way it wasn't a totally bad experience, the confrontation between her and Reagan ultimately acting as the catalyst that strengthened their bond, and led her to where she was now; but that didn't stop it from sending shivers of remorse down her spine. She was just glad she had a girlfriend that accepted her for who she was, and didn't push her to do anything she didn't want too...

So lost in her train of thought she was, Lucy almost missed her stop!

Running off the bus, she tried to maintain her composure as she headed into the large building looming before her - the FORC headquarters; no one else knew what business the large structure dealt with unless they worked there themselves or had dealings with the company. It was a very secretive place that showed no outward indications of the kind of sexual nature of work it dealt in! Walking through the lobby, she flashed her badge at the usual security guard working the front, giving him a smile and a wave as he nodded her through. Reaching the elevators, she pressed a button to call it and waited impatiently, her leg jiggling. Right as the doors opened her purse buzzed from a notification on her phone, and, momentarily distracted, she looked down as she walked forward, not paying attention to what was in front of her.

Oof!

Lucy suddenly found herself knocked onto her butt, her purse slipping from her shoulder and her glasses going askew. It felt like she'd run face first into a brick wall! Had the doors not actually opened!? Fixing her large glasses, she stared at the obstruction blocking her, her head craning higher... and higher... and higher before she made eye-contact with the person she'd bumped into. Her mouth fell open, her eyes bulging in their sockets, her whole expression one of shock. A large hand blocked her view as it reached down to help her up, the massive mitt nearly as large as her whole face!

"Oh God, I'm so sorry about that!" A deep, husky voice spoke from above her, "I wasn't looking where I was going."

It took a minute for Lucy to accept the offer of help, her hand feeling like a toy in the grip of a giant.

"N-No it was my fault! I got distracted and ran into you!"

Lucy let out a small yelp as she was hauled to her feet.

"Well, then it can be both of our faults!" A row of bright white teeth flashed at her, "Are you alright?"

Lucy could only nod, too fixated on the Amazon standing in front of her to respond properly. She was so huge! The woman still holding her hand towered over her by at least a foot, maybe a foot and a half, the stranger easily the tallest person she'd ever met! Straight, snow white hair fell across her shoulders down to her chest, framing her powerful visage. Her skin was dark like charcoal, and her deep, brown eyes that bore into Lucy rested atop a wide nose and sharp cheekbones; her lips were plump and painted purple, the rest of her makeup done in a way that enhanced her natural, strong beauty. She was as gorgeous as she was imposing!

And imposing she was, the rest of her body no less intimidating. Though she was wearing a professional, fitted suit, it looked like it was holding on for dear life, clinging to her muscled physique tightly. Even through the black, thick fabric Lucy could make out the woman's bulging muscles, her arms bigger than her own face, her large breasts pushing the top out in an alluring curve. Lucy could see she had a set of shredded abs, the slightest hint of their definition visible, her hips flaring out in a mix of fat and bulk. Her thighs were equally as impressive, a pair of massive tree trunks attached to her torso, the rest of her legs just as intimidatingly large; as Lucy studied her lower-half, she swore she could make out a familiar bulge in the woman's groin, her attention fixated there until the stranger spoke once more.

It looked like she was going to tear through her outfit at any moment!

"Good, I'm glad I didn't hurt you! I can be like a bull in a China shop sometimes, ya know?" She chuckled at her own joke and released Lucy's hand, "Well, as much as I'd love to chat up a cutie like yourself, I'm late for another meeting. Have a good day!"

Once again Lucy nodded and watched her walk briskly away, still trying to process what had just happened and what she was sure she just saw; if the woman was a futanari it would make sense considering where they were. Shaking her head, she picked up her purse and entered the elevator, the doors having stayed open due to the giantess of a woman standing at their threshold. Trying to regain her composure, she pressed the button for her floor and pulled out her phone, remembering why the whole interaction had occurred in the first place. It was a text from Reagan like she'd guessed, and she smiled as she opened the message and read it over and over again, her body relaxing.

K: its okay baby

K: wish you could have stayed but oh well lol

K: gonna sleep for a bit more but ill be thinking of you :*

K: have a good day at work!

Stepping off the elevator, Lucy strolled towards her office space, texting back quickly.

L: Sleep well!

L: You know I'll be thinking of you too :)

Sliding her phone back into her purse, she quietly opened the door to her group's section of the floor and slipped in. Not looking at any of her coworkers - most of them too busy with their own work to notice her tardiness anyway - she walked to her desk, only one thing catching her attention, the one thing she didn't want to see - her boss. The tall, bald-headed Mr. Williams had just taken a step out of his office when she entered, and gave her an expectant look, pointing to the shining watch on his wrist, tapping its surface lightly; Lucy was quick to mouth a silent apology to him, awkwardly flashing a remorseful smile as she got to her cubicle. He nodded at her and smiled back, before disappearing back into his office.

Thank God he wasn't mad!

Setting her purse down and sliding her phone into a drawer in her desk, Lucy booted up her computer, logging in and opening up the programs she needed to do her job in quick succession. Her fingers automatically began to rapidly tap across her keyboard, her vision flashing to the time on the corner of her screen; if she worked fast through lunch, she might not have to stay too late! Energized by the idea that she might be able to see Reagan again today, she leaned forward and put all of her attention into the tasks she needed to get done, the world around her blocked out, driven by her romantic desires. She was a machine!

While Lucy's accounting work wasn't anything exciting or particularly fun, she didn't mind it, her analytic brain actually enjoying it, the fact that she was good at it fueling her to do her best; there weren't many things she ever thought of herself as skilled at, but numbers was one of them! Plus, it gave her money to spend on Reagan, and that always made her happy! Time passed quickly as she worked hard, the fact that her girlfriend wasn't constantly blowing up her phone helping. At the rate she was going she wouldn't have to burn the midnight oil to not fall behind and get to leave on time!

When the office's regular lunch hour arrived, Lucy took a moment to pause and stretch her stiff arms and fingers. She watched - somewhat jealousy - as her coworkers began to chat amongst themselves and depart in pairs and groups, the room emptying; one part of Lucy felt bad she didn't have friends from school or work that she could invite to hang out with her Reagan, the redhead much more social than she was. It was always her friends that joined them occasionally, and Lucy tried her best no to be awkward and uncomfortable in their presence, as nice as they were to her. She doubted that any of her coworkers even knew her name.

Right as she placed her hands on her keyboard again, a drawer in her desk began to vibrate loudly.

Opening it up, Lucy saw she was receiving a call from her beloved instead of a text, the screen lit up by a smiling picture of the redhead. Her heart immediately began to race - Reagan almost never called her at work! Was something the matter? Could something have happened to someone she knew? Did she go too hard last night and hurt Reagan!? Scrambling, her fingers shaking, Lucy grabbed her communicative device - taking a quick glance around to make sure the office was otherwise clear of people first - and then answered the call. She tried to steady her breathing before answering.

"Hey baby, um, is everything okay?"

"No! It's awful!" Reagan's voice sounded panicked, Lucy's heart dropping at her distress, "It's so terrible because..."

Oh God, here it came!

"... you're not here!"

Lucy groaned but relaxed, a small smile creeping onto her face.

"Jesus baby you scared me half to death!" She half-whispered back, "I thought something was actually wrong."

"Oh so what? Me needing you right now isn't enough of a crisis?"

Lucy could hear her pout from the other end.

"No! Of course it's a crisis!" The futa tried to stifle a giggle, "You know I wish I could, erm, 'save' you from your troubles!"

"I know sweetie. I do too. I just miss you so much!"

"I miss you too, Reagan. Did you get a chance to clean up at all yet?"

Lucy cringed as her thoughts flashed to the spillage of her cum into the hallway.

"Not really, but I did throw some towels down in front of the bedroom door. I'm gonna have to do a lot of laundry tonight!"

They both laughed.

"But now I'm cleaning something else!"

"Oh? Was there another mess?"

"You could say that..." Reagan purred, pausing, "There's the mess you left all over me, and inside too!"

Lucy's heart restarted its rapid beating.

"O-Oh yeah? Um, I'm sorry about that."

"Nothing to be sorry about baby! I just wish you were here to help me drain. I'm so full - you really did a number on me last night."

"O-Okay baby um," Lucy didn't know what to say, talking dirty not her forte - especially not talking dirty over the phone while at work, "are you, are you still really swollen...?"

Fuck, why did she ask that!?

"So swollen Lucy! You should see me, I look like I'm super pregnant with your kids. Mmm if only I was pregnant for real."

That was it. That was what it took to push Lucy over the edge. Her loins stirred fiercely, her cock fighting against its restraint and her balls gurgling. Eyes wide, Lucy looked around wildly again for anyone who might have been watching her and then bolted from her chair towards the door to the hall. Half-running out of it, she made her way to the bathroom, her breathing quickening, her strides awkward due to the creature coming to life between her legs. Barging into the bathroom and finding it vacant she sprinted towards the stall, locking the door behind her and sitting on the closed toilet lid. She still hadn't responded.

"Are you still there baby? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I'm um," Lucy didn't want to scold her girlfriend, her fear of fucking things up to strong to allow her to do so, and instead tried to give her a hint to stop, "It's just that I'm at work right now..."

"Ugh I know! You should be with me here, in the tub, helping me get empty before you fucking fill me up again!"

Shit, she didn't get the message!

"Reagan, I-I do--"

"Do you want to hear it baby? Hear me fucking gushing with your cum?"

"Yes- I mean wait, Rea-"

"This is all you! Everything you pumped into me last night!"

Reagan must have put the phone right next to her pussy because Lucy could hear everything. It was lurid, absurd, and worst of all arousing. Lucy could picture it perfectly: her girlfriend naked in the shower, her legs lifted and spread, her hand pressing down on her bloated gut, releasing it all. Gallons of cum must have been flowing out of her, the sound changing from the dense fluid hitting the porcelain to it splashing onto more of itself; she would clog the drain at this rate! The gushing just kept coming and coming, Reagan's distant moans penetrating the liquid bursting, her own arousal obvious - and Lucy couldn't bring herself to tear the phone away from ear.

Oh no.

Predictably, she could feel herself getting hard, her cock awakening at the simple sound of what it had done only half a day before, like it had a memory itself that it could bask in. In a panic, she lifted her dress and with her free hand began to unlatch her strap, not wanting to risk it snapping; with just one hand it was a difficult task, and her trembling fingers struggled to undo every buckle and connected piece. Her balls started sagging lower as she fussed with her restrained beast, drooping over the side of the toilet and gurgling with renewed intensity. The moment she got her beast fully unleashed it shot forward, knocking the strap out of her hand and extending out between her legs, hitting the cold tile first before it began to rise.

"Fuck Lucy, I'm gonna cum!" She could hear a muted-scream from Reagan, followed by more wet splattering, "You're so fucking amazing - I didn't even have to touch myself!"

Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth, Lucy tried to concentrate on not getting hard, as futile of an effort as it was. While her cock continued to lengthen and thicken in the air in front of her, she contemplated her choices. She wasn't going to jerk off in the work bathroom of course - though the urge to was strong - but she couldn't just sit there erect for the whole day! Her first thought was to hang up the phone and tell Reagan the call dropped, but that didn't seem like a realistic option either; her entire personality revolved around not upsetting or hurting her lover! Without a good recourse for this unfortunate situation, Lucy automatically let out a small squeal of frustration - one that Reagan would immediately mistake for a cry of joy.

"Oh yeah baby are you loving this too? Are you getting hard at work? Send me a picture! I need to see it!

"R-Reagan, you know I can't," Lucy managed to pant, her face contorted by frustration, "I'm in the bathroom at work and I, I just ca-"

"Please! I want to see it so badly. Just this once!"

What was wrong with her?

Weakly, Lucy held out her phone and took a picture of her half-hard cock, the monstrous appendage reaching out across the bathroom floor. Trying not to look at it, she quickly sent it to Reagan, tears welling in her eyes. Why was she like this? Why couldn't she just say no? Why couldn't she set boundaries with her partner like a normal person, something that was becoming increasingly necessary the more the redhead fell in lust with her? Putting her phone back to the ear, Lucy tried not to let her sniffles and whimpers be audible to Reagan, the liquid cacophony blaring through her speakers doing the lion's share of drowning her out.

"FUCK!" She heard Reagan howl, followed by further splashes and screams.

1...45678...10