Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's orgasmic pleasure was as powerful as her orgasm itself was long.

Her whole body felt like it was on fire, burning passion and lust heating her, turning her pale flesh pink in several places. Moaning and mewling, she stood perfectly in place, her hands rigid at the base of her undulating member, her normally-pendulating balls jerking against her ankles; her chest heaved as well, her tiny nipples as hard as they'd ever been, slathered in gouts of seed. She squealed as one stream died and another took its place instantly, her consistent blasts of frosting scarcely recognizable from each other. Piss slit perpetually gaping wider than a person's mouth, her climax continued, going on and on, bathing her girlfriend in a mind-boggling amount of cum.

Reagan relished in the feeling of being sperm-soaked. Filled inside and covered outside - what could be better!? Every steaming-hot load drizzling over her renewed her rapture, especially when Lucy pointed her cock down and bombarded her cunt in a high-pressure gale, shoving the seed trying to leak out of her back through her body, her distended hole reacting accordingly: with more juices of its own! The cum that cascaded over her countenance - something Lucy was able to do even from behind her - was quickly lapped up and sucked down, Reagan's only regret that she didn't have the use of her arms to scoop more into her mouth. All the same she inhaled the futa's gooey essence like she would air, gasping sluttily with each mouthful.

It didn't seem like it would ever end! There was hardly a single second that Reagan couldn't feel cum raining down across her blown-up figure like she was caught in the sexiest, hottest storm of the century. Lucy's massive mixture of seminal fluids and sperm whipped around her, gluing her down, recreating the bed and everything around it in a picture of her potency; it was a monstrous sight to behold, one Reagan saw numerous times each week, but the regularity of which never stopped her amazement. It didn't make sense that such a small girl could produce so much cum! But that just made her want Lucy more, her craving for futa cock enhanced with each successive coupling, the days that they couldn't see each other the hardest of her life. She just needed her girlfriend so badly!

Body weakening, her muscles tiring and her cock aching, Lucy could finally see the signs that her ejaculation was reaching its end - at least as much as it could before she was fully satiated. Instead of enormous, lengthy geysers, her glans gushed smaller-but-still-incredible ropes and squirts, ones that still contained more semen than most men produced in a month. The extensive strands and bursts continued to reach incredibly far, some managing to hit the wall in front of Reagan, the rest spritzing on top of her, increasing the amount weighing the redhead down; it didn't really look like there was a person resting on the bed anymore, only the leftovers from the most extreme bukkake on the planet.

After another minute or so of petering cumshots, Lucy's orgasm finally did finish. Her cock kept belching out mug-fulls of seed, but no longer did they have the power and force they did before, glorping onto the ground in front of her cockhead instead of landing on Reagan; it remained an insane amount by anyone's standards, each subdued gout of creamy dreg enough to balloon cheeks and baste wombs. Lucy's colossus was still hard too, sticking out from her tiny crotch like a log, veiny and throbbing. Panting, she wiped at her brow and caught her breath, giving herself a moment to recover from the intensity of her apex before moving onto the usual, next steps of having sex.

Making sure everything was alright.

This included Reagan and her room - though there was a low-bar for what was considered 'fine'. Moving back again, Lucy studied the contents she had white-washed and the things that had been lucky enough to not get hit by her liquid onslaught, taking note of anything that wasn't a calculated climax-casualty; luckily everything looked in order, nothing expensive or nice caught in the crossfire. Only the trash and random articles of both their clothing were caught in the sexual storm, not counting the walls, bed and other furniture. Reagan's laptop, TV, and their phones all looked okay, their elevated positions keeping them from being desecrated by her seed.

Sighing with contentment, Lucy waddled over to the bed, her cock waving in front of her, her balls sloshing with the immense volume of cum they were continuously creating. Plopping wetly down next to Reagan, her ass sinking into several inches of semen, barely any room left for her on it, she placed a hand on her girlfriend's back, letting her know she was there; Reagan moaned and squirmed at the gentle touch, happy to be close to the futa once again. Leaning back, Lucy began to unmask the redhead's face and hair, shoveling handfuls of her own cream from around her visage, unclogging her various orifices - Reagan's only way of helping was to continue to lick up the tasty snack around her lips. When her features were finally cleared, Lucy twisted her body to face her partner.

"Are you okay baby?" She asked with genuine concern, brushing a hand against one of Reagan's slimy cheeks, "I checked the room and everything is good."

"Mmmm I'm so okay Lucy - I'm amazing! You're so God damn incredible."

"T-Thank you. I know it can be a lot so I just wanted to make sure."

"You know I like that it's so much! And you've given me so much more to enjoy. Look at all the sperm I can drink up!"

She giggled and Lucy blushed, never getting used to such ravenous desire for what she had to offer.

"But yes baby, I'm great. I always am after you fuck me so hard! Now come here and give me a kiss."

Smiling, Lucy bent her neck and took Reagan's lips in her own, cupping her face in her hands. They both moaned at the locking of lips, their tongues quickly sliding into each other's mouth. Heads twisting back and forth, they made out fervently, uncaring of the cum that connected their countenances, the heaps of futa slime around them all-but-forgotten; at least forgotten by Lucy! Reagan was more than happy to enjoy the sensation of the liquid heat warming and tickling her skin, no place she'd rather be than where she was, kissing her girlfriend under her gooey mess - besides being fucked by her of course!

While they tongued each other Reagan's nostrils flared, suddenly becoming aware again of that smell that permeated around her. Lucy's package always seemed to possess a strong scent, Reagan able to get whiffs of it even when they showered together, but after cumming it got even more potent. It was a musk so heavy she could almost see it, the noxious, virile fumes making her head light and her cunt twitch, like they alone were enough to impregnate her! While probably obvious, Reagan breathed deeply through her nose while making out with her girlfriend, wanting as much of that intoxicating fragrance in her body as possible; as she did, her arm automatically snaked out, reaching blindly for something she knew was there.

It took a few minutes but she found it: Lucy's erect member.

"Mmmm looks like you're ready for round two sweetie," Reagan disengaged from the kiss and licked her lips, stroking what parts of Lucy's pole that she could, "wanna fuck me like that again?"

"Of, of course baby! Whatever you want. You know I love, um, being with you."

"Perfect..." Reagan purred, craning her neck to look at the prize brushing against her fingers, "Why don't you help me get empty, and then I want to try and ride that fucking cock!"

"Okay Reagan!"

Putting a hand back on Reagan's back, Lucy applied pressure - a calculated amount - pushing the cum out of her womb. The redhead immediately began to moan and wiggle, the departure of her girlfriend's progeny almost as delectable as its entrance, her cunt clenching around the torrential outpouring; at the same time, she buried her head in the section of her inflated stomach under her chin, slurping up the futa cream layering it. Lucy watched her closely for a moment before tearing her eyes away from the lurid sight, letting her eyes drift over Reagan's deflating form and the rest of the room. Her vision fell on the TV and the finished movie still lighting up its screen, sadly reminding her of what they were supposed to be doing that night, the thing that was replaced by the redhead's gluttonous need for sexual satisfaction. Like it always did...

Oh well!

...

Thin rays of light from the Sun struggled to enter the small bedroom.

The window in the corner of the room was crusted over by a dried, thick layer of semen leftover from hours before, a different kind of curtain covering it; the few holes that were present on its surface shone, glowing a bright yellow from the morning illumination. These same, few strands lit up the contents of the room, becoming nearly blinding in their brightness as they reflected off of the gallons of pearly slime coating everything they touched. A swishing sea of seed rose from the floor to the bottom of the bed on the opposite wall, the top of the swimmer-brimming ocean lapping against the mattress, which drooled its own rivers of the same substance back down into it. A pair of slumbering bodies were sprawled across the matted sheets.

One of these bodies resembled someone in the late-stages of bearing quadruplets. Long, curled red locks dyed white in most places floated in the gooey muck swamping the bed, the head they were attached too snoring through a single, unclogged nostril. The rest of her figure was just as drenched, her features disguised - the expression that could be seen on her face one of contentment - her splayed limbs half-sunk into the white goop. Her massively-inflated stomach rose high with each breath, hardly sinking at all, filled to the brim with cum and slathered thoroughly on the outside. Between her spread legs a gaping, parody of a normal pussy leaked a continuous trickle of sexual fluids - both her own and her partner's. Reagan was out cold, unconscious in sexual bliss.

Lucy was partially wrapped around her, pushed to the side of the bed and against the wall by her girlfriend's pregnant-appearing gut. One arm stretched out to rest atop Reagan's chest - her other curled against her stomach - and she lay facing the redhead, body angled at the person she cared about the most, a big smile plastered on her face as she slumbered peacefully. Similarly, she was also covered in drying cum. Her pressed together legs were pasted together, her short brown hair slimed against her cheeks, her glasses pushed up to her forehead - she was the perfect picture of adorable happiness...

...disregarding a certain appendage hanging from her groin!

Extending out like her arm was, Lucy's meaty, flaccid member stuck out far enough to lay across one of Reagan's legs. The gently pulsing, venous shaft was halfway entangled against the redhead's thigh, completely covering the top of it, the bulbous, pink tip leaking the remnants of the night's festivities between Reagan's limbs. Below it the futa's enormous, always-swollen cum factories churned gently, their gurgling only audible if one pressed their ear against them like a seashell - but instead of hearing the ocean, they'd hear thick, virile sperm being brewed in real time. They nuzzled against Lucy's legs, the rest of her spacious scrotum hiding her thighs, the extra skin sagging onto the sheets. None of it looked like it belonged on the small girl!

As the rays of the Sun hit Lucy's eyes, she grumbled and lifted her arm, trying to block the bright intruders from interrupting her sleep further - that was until she realized exactly what it was that was disturbing her. Lifting her head, she pushed her glasses down and blinked several times, trying to free her eyes from sleep. With a yawn and a quick stretch, she sat up, shaking her head, her soaking strands of hair hardly moving at all under the liquid weight keeping them attached to her skin. Rubbing her eyes again she looked at Reagan, smiling as she observed her girlfriend's happy appearance, before glancing over at the window, silently cursing herself for what she'd done to it. Sometimes she hated being so excessive!

The thought was cut off by her brain finally turning on and coming to life.

It was morning! It was morning and a work day! It was morning and a work day and Lucy had no idea what time it was! Trying not to panic, she twisted her head around, trying to find her phone - nightstand, right. Studying her paths of escape, barricaded in by her lover's expanded mass, Lucy began to slide herself down the bed towards the foot of it, pushing piles of sloshing semen onto the floor. Sighing with annoyance at the state she'd left the room in, she gingerly dipped her legs into the pool of cum, shivering as the sticky warmth consumed her up to her knees, the end of her cock and bottom of her glorious globes submerged as well. Standing up, she stuck her arms out for balance and waded over to the nightstand.

It was like trying to walk through tapioca pudding, the virile sludge pulling at her legs and making every step an arduous one; in addition, it also felt good, rubbing against her thankfully-soft genitalia, tickling her endowment with pleasurable warmth. Making it to the piece of furniture she quickly snatched her phone off of it and turned it on: shit, she was supposed to be arriving for work right now! She couldn't keep doing this; either her and Reagan needed to start cutting their lovemaking short, or she'd need to be better about setting alarms when she spent the night. Only one of those options seemed truly plausible. Giving another tender gaze to her girlfriend, Lucy bent over and kissed her forehead, brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

"Sorry baby, you know I hate to leave you like this, but I'm gonna be late!"

Reagan stirred slightly, but didn't awaken.

Smiling at her one last time, Lucy began her next journey, Reagan's closet her destination. Just as slowly, she made a path through her ridiculous quantities of semen, kicking random objects out of the way as she did; once she reached the closet she yanked open the door, struggling to pull it ajar against the waves of white. Carefully, she plucked some of the clothing she'd left here for days like this - the outfit she came in needing several washes until it was wearable again - making sure to grab them by her hangers and grabbing a fresh cock-strap as well, an item she'd increased her stock in but quite a bit since she'd started dating Reagan. Lifting them high so they didn't get stained, she made her way to the exit.

Wincing as she forced the door open, Lucy tried not to look at the further destruction she'd just caused, the sound of rushing liquid filling her ears; a bathtub worth of cum flooded into the hall, with more unloading out of the room every second. God she felt so bad! It wasn't fair for Reagan's roommates to have to deal with this, and she hoped her girlfriend would wake up soon to take care of it. Looking around quickly, checking to make sure no one else was around or looking to see what the disturbance of slopping semen was, Lucy held the clothes out in front of her crotch and made a beeline for the bathroom, her small feet plapping through the newly-created sperm swamp. Thankfully it was only one door down from where she was!

A double dose of luck occurred for the young futa - the bathroom door was open and no one else was there to see her shame! Rushing into it and slamming the door behind her, Lucy quickly tossed her clothing onto the sink and threw open the shower curtain, turning on the water and hopping in quickly; she yelped as the scalding liquid blasted her, quickly sliding out of the way and adjusting the temperature. Not taking the time or care that she usually did in getting clean, Lucy scrubbed her body as fast as she could, reaching out with her freehand to grab the special FORC shampoo and conditioner she'd gifted Reagan from one of the shelves. She had to hurry!

But then a certain bodily urge hit her like a freight train.

There was a specific fullness that she could feel in her stomach and lower-half, one that wasn't connected to her libido: her bladder. After a full night of sex and sleeping Lucy had forgotten completely about draining her pipes, something she was usually careful to do in private so she didn't have to risk being discovered - so to speak - in public. And while she didn't enjoy doing it in someone else's bathroom, she didn't have a choice in the matter right now, the urging one she wasn't able to ignore. At least she was in the shower, which would hopefully cover up the raucous noise her urination created!

Loosening her muscles, Lucy continued to clean her body, layers of cum dissolving off of her skin and dropping into the runoff, her cock shaking and lifting slightly. She tried to block out the sudden sound of a second torrent of liquid splashing into the tub, slightly louder than the shower itself, all while keeping her hips angles towards the drain; unfortunately, ignoring her natural bodily function was unavoidable for only so long. Leaning over, she reached under her pulsing, pissing shaft and began sudsing up her balls, cleaning each massive orb like she was polishing a bowling ball, taking care to try and get the potent smell of themselves off, her eyes reluctantly falling on her expulsion of golden refuse.

Why did there have to be so much!?

While not anywhere near as long lasting as her orgasms the act of urinating was an incredibly lengthy process for the futa, much more so than for a normal person. Lucy didn't know if it was somehow tied to her endowment, but it seemed like the only logical reason for the multiple-minute-long bathroom breaks she needed just to relieve her bladder; it could also explain why she seemed to drink so much more water than everyone else too! Dropping her scrotum, she moved on to scrubbing her member, careful not to move it much so her piss didn't get everywhere, the dark yellow stream blasting against the porcelain like it was trying to leave chips in its surface.

Lucy finished washing herself before she finished peeing, another annoyance she had to deal with. Stepping away from the water, she crossed her arms over her modest chest and waited, tapping her foot; she flexed her abdomen as well, forcing out the urine as fast as she could. Her cock flexed under the pressure of its own stream, bouncing slightly as it unloaded the acrid liquid into the tub of the shower, still going strong after so long. It did come to an end, however, right as Lucy was losing patience, the blast of hot piss dying down to a trickle. Giving her member a quick few shakes so she didn't drip on the tile, she turned the shower off and stepped out, going straight for the mirror.

She needed to hurry!

Grabbing Reagan's brush off of the sink and putting her glasses on, she brushed out her hair as best as she could, not having time to dry it before she fussed with the brown strands. Just as quickly, she brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth, giving her body a last once over as she did, making sure she hadn't missed any remnants of dried cum or pussy juice in the shower. Dressing was next, her hastily chosen outfit a professional blue button-up blouse and a long yellow skirt that came down to her ankles, no bra needed due to her lack of a prominent bust. Smoothing out her clothing and twisting around to make sure everything was in order, she reached for the last needed addition to her daily wear: her cock-strap.

1...34567...10