Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reagan came back to her senses and looked at her girlfriend with renewed reverence.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard," It was obvious she didn't notice Lucy's despair, "I need it more than I ever have!"

Not able to muster the energy to even nod in response, Lucy did as she was told. Like she always did. Like she always would. Raising herself up for better leverage and to put some space between her and the person she'd hoped loved her for, well, her, she started fucking the redhead again. Uncaring about holding back her erection anymore - the magic of the moment ruined - she relaxed all of her muscles and let her genitalia do as they pleased; still caring about Reagan regardless of how she should have felt, Lucy pumped slowly at first, only pulling back a few inches before stroking them forward again, letting the redhead adjust to her increasingly enlarging endowment. Her movements were automatic like she was doing this purely for Reagan's benefit, the usual thrill of intimacy sapped from the act.

As she plowed into her significant other, Lucy shuffled backwards on her knees, knowing Reagan had already been close to her limits before she let herself get hard, not wanting to hurt her; while this should have been sad for the young futa - face-to-face how she'd always wanted to have sex - she found herself not minding the growing distance, her ability to mask her true emotions made easier if Reagan couldn't see her up close. Sitting all the way up, she reached out and grabbed Reagan's flailing legs, holding them up and apart as she thrust, refocusing on the pleasure she was feeling rather than the sadness, concentrating on the euphoric tremors that shook her cock and bloated her cum factories.

It wasn't easy.

Her movements were the same as they always were, her pistons calculated, her momentum restrained. She grunted and moaned whenever Reagan's cunt clamped down on her extra tightly, drawing more precum from her expanding member. Nipples hard, forehead sweaty, her chest heaving - physically it wasn't any different from any other time they'd had sex. Lucy was sure that to Reagan it just looked like she was focusing hard on pacing herself - if she noticed the futa's less-than-jubilant expression at all - totally unaware of what was really going on in her mind. Further and further down the bed she half-waddled, her cock soon to reach its grandiose apex, the bulge in the redhead's tummy never receding, splashes of mixed precum and pussy juice washing across the sheets - one's she'd have to wash before hitting the hay tonight.

How long could she do this for? Lucy didn't mean sex, she meant being with Reagan. Could she be with someone she thought didn't care for her? Was being alone the better option? Did it even matter? It's not like their day-to-day relationship would change, the only difference now being that Lucy knew the truth - or something close to it at least. Reagan would treat her the same as she always did - even better possibly after their talk at lunch earlier - and Lucy would probably be able to do the same. She hoped. Was there any reason for her not to?

Ignorance really was bliss.

Biting her lower lip, Lucy started to put some speed into her pace of pounding. Her knees slid back and forth across the bed, the underside of her completely-stiff, massive member ruffling the sheets, her balls pushed behind her and pulsing against her ass; she didn't really like fucking in this position, the angle making it difficult for her to really thrust and not giving her much room to work with in general - but any sex was better than no sex she'd learned. Her eyes flashed from Reagan's spraying cunt to her face, the redhead lost in the throes of ecstasy, her moans interrupted with screams and cries for more. While moaning herself -the web of nerves that laced her member not giving her much of a choice in the matter - they weren't nearly as passionate or pure as they usually were.

"Oh God yes baby! Just like that! Fuck you're so fucking big!"

Lucy barely heard her girlfriend lust-filled compliments and admiration, the praise for her cock and abilities the last thing she wanted to listen to right now. She almost replied as such but once again her bashfulness won out over any courage she might have had leftover from lunch. Closing her eyes, Lucy craned her neck forward, her increasingly-mussed hair draping over her countenance, and pounded into her girlfriend ferociously, using her hold on Reagan's legs to drag her up and down the bed, showing off the strength she had and never figured out the source of. The pleasure she felt in fucking was almost painful, like she shouldn't have been feeling so good from someone who had unknowingly scorned her so.

"Yes! More! Fuck me up baby!"

"Y-You feel so good Reagan," Despite their truth, her own words sounded unconvincing on her lips like she was reading from a script, "so incredible!"

"Yes! You do too! I love when you fuck me hard like this. No one else can make me feel this way!"

Wincing at the utterance of that word again, Lucy tried to block out anything else Reagan might say to her by utterly ravaging her pussy. Her hips jerked back and forth as quickly as her little body was able to, chucking feet of cock in and out of the redhead's cunt. This did shut up Reagan it seemed - or at least stopped her from screaming anything comprehensible; her head completely fell back into the pillows and her hands scraped at the sheets, her body convulsing under the enormous amounts of pleasure that were literally thrust into her. Lucy continued to try and not look at her.

Lurid squelches filled the bedroom. Though she couldn't see them Lucy could certainly feel the expulsion of their combined sexual fluids, the spraying concoction flying wildly and far enough to hit in her chest, her figure from the neck down completely soaked in the mess, her cock dripping with off-white rivulets. It was like she was thrusting through a sea of glue! Unable to hold them back anymore, her own moans increased in volume, her glasses jostling against her eye sockets and bouncing off her nose. Her cum-tanks gurgled and reverberated against her ass, steadily swelling with more seed, creating more than she could ever hope to expel in one day, her cock groaning with readily apparent need.

Even after all that happened that day Lucy knew she was getting close, something, for once, she was happy about. Being inside of Reagan even half-erect was enough stimulation to get her started on the path to climax, the rest of the ensuing coupling bringing her the rest of the way there. She couldn't ignore her powerful libido for long no matter how hard she tried - and right now she wasn't really trying. Still, never one to disappoint her partner, she flexed her kegels, holding out for just a bit longer, wanting to bring out a few more explosive sprays of feminine nectar from Reagan before she had her own cataclysmic eruption. Lucy would play the role she was appointed.

"Gonna cum s-soon," Lucy managed to pant out in case Reagan was still listening, "g-getting close!"

Reagan only screamed louder, letting the entire building know what kind of act she was engaged in. Taking this as a good a sign as any Lucy jackhammered into her girlfriend as much as she was able to, practically bouncing off of her knees in the process, the whole bed shaking, the headboard slamming against the wall and adding more cracks to its already-beaten surface; the legs of the frame jostled and lifted from the floor like it was doing an awkward dance, the blinds on the window next to them clattering together. The splatter of cum and other juices splashed around them, pouring onto the carpet and painting the walls, adding to Lucy's cleaning list for later.

Opening her eyes in the first time in minutes, Lucy stared at the outline of her member in Reagan's torso, wanting a last bit of visual stimulation to finish bringing her to orgasm, the bulge of her glans pressing into the underside of the redhead's chin; her stomach was bloated already, swollen with gallons of precum and feet of cock. Every throb of her gigantic member was visible through the redhead's pale flesh, her sperm-gut wobbling wildly, Reagan's shaken-out-of-her-bra tits following suit, slapping against her chin, her large nipples hard and pointed. Lucy couldn't deny how hot she looked when she was like this, the sight sending another surge of power through her body.

That was all she needed.

Groaning, Lucy gave a last Herculean shove forward, pushing Reagan's whole body against the headboard with a loud bang, signaling her orgasm like a starting pistol. Her cock shook violently, lifting the redhead several inches off the bed, flexing with all its strength as semen coursed through its cum tunnel. Lucy's balls gurgled deafeningly, trembling against her calves, so over inflated with sperm she could have used them as a stool. Releasing her hold on Reagan's legs Lucy grabbed the base of her shaft and squeezed it as hard as she could like she was trying to get out the last bits of toothpaste from its tube, forcing a last bit of ecstasy into it as her creamy expulsion began.

Mind momentarily cleansed by her climax, Lucy forgot about everything else as she burst inside of Reagan. Her hips bucked shallowly as her initial blast fired from her cum cannon, Reagan's torso immediately ballooning. Stream of semen white-washing her womb, the redhead's stomach bubbled violently at first before it launched upward, quickly eclipsing her features and chest, blocking her euphoric expression and outcries from Lucy's view. The futa cried out as well, her face a mask of pleasure, feeling good emotionally for the first time since learning the horrid truth.

Despite her turmoil she'd been put through, Lucy's cock unloaded inside of Reagan with the same volume and intensity it always did, ignoring its owner's despair. The array of veins across her shaft pulsed sharply with each undulation of her monstrous hose, growing into glass-bottle-thick protuberances, her grotesque underpass of salty seed denting the mattress around it as quick successions of ball brew dashed through it. Her cock flexed as it piped its potent progeny, straining under its own immense weight and power, cum dispersing from around Reagan's cratered cunt lips, her sloshing stomach trying to empty itself against the ponderous plug.

Lucy kept an eye on how much her girlfriend was expanding - Reagan would have let herself pop without question if it meant feeling as blissful as she did at that moment. Her abdomen crested higher and higher, blocking out the rest of her body above it, the sides already beginning to sink towards the bed; even as taut as her swollen, cum-packed guts were, gravity still took its toll. Folds and bags of squirming, semen-basted flesh drooped across her torso, draping over the top of her arms and legs and sex, turning her resemblance to one of a skin-colored beanbag chair - a skin color that was quickly turning red from the pressure put onto it. Once a section of Reagan's belly fell onto Lucy's cock, pushing her hard clit into her meaty shaft, Lucy pulled out.

Sliding across the sheets like a Slip-n-Slide, Lucy leapt off the end of the bed, that amount of distance needed in order to unsheathe herself. Feet splashing into a puddle of semen that encompassed the area around the bed, Lucy grabbed her billowing obelisk and forced it down against the bed with both hands like she was performing CPR, trying to keep the rest of her free-flowing load contained. Her stream rippled across the ocean of white, blasting straight into Reagan's yawning hole and deformed gut, hitting them with the force of a power washer. Dousing her girlfriend's figure over and over again Lucy humped against her palms, her ankle-brushing balls slamming into the wooden bed frame, shaking it violently like a boat in a storm and making her cum harder. Waves of virility battered Reagan's frame, the seed that had been layering the sheets pushed over her body.

Cum sprayed across the bedroom regardless of Lucy's best efforts to do the contrary.

Stray ropes pasted themselves to the wall, launched from their resting place by the might of the futa's ejaculation. Random strands flew onto her nightstand and hit the desk in the corner of the room, each misting of seed flying wildly across the couple's vicinity; as expected the few pieces of clothing on the floor were caught in the gooey, hot hurricane as well, nothing in several meters of them safe - there was a reason Lucy kept her room as uncluttered as possible! The moaning, continuously-climaxing pair weren't spared in any way either, Reagan receiving the bulk of the streaming, creamy offering, Lucy spritzed with the jets that sprayed back from the redhead's pussy.

As her orgasm began to reach its slowing point - the salvo's still rocketing from her swollen glans like shotgun blasts - Lucy's ability to think coherently returned. Half-focused on her cacophonic climax and the shivers of pleasure that rocked her being, she thought about what was going to come next: Reagan wanting more. She knew as soon as her girlfriend recovered she'd ask for several succesive sessions, begging for Lucy to keep fucking her until they were exhausted. How it always went. Lucy didn't know if she had it in her today, sorrow and disappointment welling inside of her once more.

Once would be enough.

She started climbing back onto the bed even as her cock continued to pump weaker-but-still-strong beams of glue-thick emissions from its distended slit, ready to be done for once. Her enormous bitch breaker slid across the semen swamp, pushing her cum around, slopping more of it onto the ground, her balls' incredible girth raising the levels of sperm to new heights. Dragging herself towards Reagan Lucy lifted her cock so that it didn't ram into the nearly-comatose girl, letting the meaty fuckstick wipe across Reagan's body. Saddling up next to her, her back pressed against the cum-oozing wall, Lucy studied her girlfriend and sighed.

It was hard to stay mad at her. Though her face was contorted by pleasure and masked by semen, her breath appearing as sizzling bubbles that popped across her countenance, she was still beautiful. Gorgeous, funny, caring - all the things Lucy loved about her and continued to love after what had happened; the sexual aspects of the relationship were just nice bonuses in Lucy's eyes. Reagan was the one person that Lucy cared about more strongly than anyone else, the feelings she had for her like no others she'd ever experienced. Even after everything, even if it was just due to her own doting nature and craving for companionship, the kind she'd never had before.

She silently cursed her inexperience.

Cock still drizzling the remnants of its load across Reagan's stomach, Lucy performed their well-practiced after-sex ritual and started clearing her lover's features. A handful of cum there, a wipe across her eyes here, and the redhead's beet-red, moist visage came into view, her eyes rolling around as she looked for her girlfriend. Leaning over her, Lucy managed to muster a smile, planting a slimy kiss on Reagan's forehead and running her fingers through her matted hair; it took a few more minutes for Reagan to come to her senses, a moan escaping her lips as she felt how crammed full of cum she was, her cunt giving a small spray of leftover arousal. She turned to Lucy.

"Mmm that was wonderful baby," she whispered, using the one hand that could actually reach Lucy to hold her cheek, "you always treat me so well."

Lucy's eyes darted to the side for a quick second.

"Y-Yeah, it was great for me too. Are you feeling alright?"

"Amazing! Like always." Her giggle turned into a groan as a new waterfall of seed poured out of her, "There's nothing better than this."

"Good."

Reagan rubbed her steadily deflating stomach, feeling the enormous quantities of baby batter swirl against her fingers.

"Wanna help me empty a little so we can go again? We have the whole rest of the day for more sex!"

The smile on Lucy's face was so forced it hurt her cheeks.

"Um, actually..." she paused and faked a yawn, her cock already starting to go soft already, draping over Reagan's sinking belly, "I'm pretty worn out - I... I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Is it okay if I take a nap and-and then maybe we can go again?"

There was a not-so-momentary flash of disappointment on Reagan's face.

"Oh, uh, sure sweetie. That's fine. Let me just get a little smaller first and then we can cuddle!"

Now both of their faces showed obvious displeasure at the situation.

"Okay baby. I'm sorry." Lucy gave a last, apologetic look to her girlfriend before turning around, "I'll, I'll um, be waiting for you to come and spoon me."

"It's okay Lucy! I know there is a lot more where that came from when we wake up!"

Lucy shuddered as she faced the wall and curled up into a ball, no blankets needed to keep her warm with the cover of liquid heat engulfing her body. No longer consumed by her libido - her cock soft and her balls calming between her legs - every bitter, negative emotion hit her full force, all at once. Failing to hold back the tears that streamed down her face, she lifted a slender hand to her mouth, stifling her sobs. Reagan had begun moaning and crying out in lurid happiness once more next to her, Lucy knowing that the semen spilling out of her was bringing her to a series of mini-orgasms and making her ignorant to everything else. Her girlfriend's cries of pleasure drowned out her cries of sorrow.

Why did life have to be like this?

1...5678910