Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lurid squelches filled the room. The meeting of their sexes created a sopping wet, cacophonic raucous, both releasing a volume of sexual fluids that bordered on dehydrating. Pussy juice and precum splashed around their connected bodies, slowly flooding the room, the off-white mixture forming a puddle between Reagan's legs that flowed across the carpet; she had learned long ago not to keep anything important or easily cleanable on the floor. Papers, clothing, and trash were all swamped by the virile concoction, some pasted down where they lay, others washed away to the other side of the room, nothing safe from their coitus.

Reagan would be cleaning for hours once she woke up in the morning!

The redhead's hips were almost in arm-reach, Lucy coming up on half of her mighty mast buried into her. She couldn't wait, being able to touch and grab at her girlfriend one of the best parts of sex, the ability to feel the pleasure she brought her almost as good as her own. Lucy's balls swung to and fro between her legs, a pair of cannonballs that threatened to destroy anything they came into contact with - which was soon going to be Reagan - heavily engorged with bottomless seed and unnaturally dense with how packed to the brim with sperm they were. Every vein across them pulsed wildly, growing just as much as her scrotum had, nearly eclipsing the ones lacing her member, the entirety of her cum factories swollen in every way possible!

As soon as she could, Lucy clapped her hands down on Reagan's fat ass.

"Oh yes babe, fucking spank me! Use me however you want!"

No matter how used to she got actually being sexually active with someone, Lucy never quite knew what to say during the act itself; hell, even using pet names still felt foreign and awkward on her tongue! That was a part of her natural timidity that never seemed to go away, and she struggled to talk dirty back to her girlfriend. Did she call her slut? Demean her? Say something sweet? As pornographic as their love-making got, it never felt quite right to repeat the things she heard her movies or read in stories. Hopefully it was something she'd learn to do over time - she was willing to do basically anything to make Reagan happy!

"Y-Yeah, you're, you're all mine!" Lucy tried to sound commanding, but the words still came out in an unconvincing stutter, "All mine to use, erm, how I want!"

If Reagan found her attempts at dirty talk funny, she didn't make it apparent.

"Yes Lucy! All yours! Your little slut!"

Her cheeks burned again at the coarse comments her girlfriend made, and she responded the only way she knew how: to keep thrusting! Lucy planted more open-palm slaps on Reagan's bouncing backside - hoping all the while she wasn't hurting her - the alabaster mounds rippling with each piston and impact, enticing the futa to go even further. Stroking the twin cheeks, Lucy moved her hands up to the redhead's curved waist once she could reach it, holding it firmly, using the added leverage to fuck her harder. She rocketed her throbbing spire in and out of Reagan's cunt, pushing more inches in than the most hung men even possessed, an amount that was only a fraction of what Lucy had to offer!

Like it was congratulating her for managing to bury herself so deeply in the redhead, Lucy's balls gave their own form of applause: beating against the front of the bed. Had her girlfriend's legs not been spread so much, they would've been the victim of this furious slamming - something she would have welcomed - the frame bearing the constant impacts in her place. Lucy's scrotum sagged so closely to the ground that it was able to oscillate in a wide arc, swinging far enough to reach the piece of furniture and threaten its stability. They were so long that if there wasn't anything in the way they could very well hit Lucy's cock!

By this point in their steamy session, the bulge in Reagan's torso had easily reached her breasts. The pink-capped, porcelain-toned heavy-hangers were spread by the colossal protuberance in her body, pushed out even farther from her ribcage than they were naturally, the light-colored nubs and wide areolas pointing in the opposite direction; if Reagan was in a better position, she would have been able to titfuck Lucy's ridiculous rod while simultaneously getting fucked, something she'd done many, many times in the past. But all she could do was watch it undulate and worm its way through her insides, an overgrown snake making a nest in her womb and cavernous cunt.

Lucy's cock alone wasn't the only thing filling Reagan's baby chamber either - her cum was too. Reagan's figure was packed with potent precum, progeny extending to every cranny and crevice within her, causing the front of her stomach to inflate. It wasn't nearly as much Lucy's actual, unbridled load, but it was still enough to make her feel bloated - and for good reason! The skin adorning her midsection had started to round out already, turning into a reservoir for the futa's furious swimmers, unable to push the excess out faster than it blasted into her; all of this provided an intense heat that warmed her whole being, making her tingle and shiver, her own gooey arousal ejecting from her cunt in high-pressure jets.

She loved all of it!

Knowing she was close to bottoming out - or at least as much she was capable of with her oversized pole - Lucy changed the way she fucked her girlfriend. She continued to piston into her the same, sending her grandiose, granite-stiff goliath thundering through the redhead's core, but she also began to twist and shimmy her hips in time with her thrusts; this allowed her to grind her monstrosity against Reagan's walls and womb, really pressing it into her G-spot and every other spot that was pleasurable for the young woman, drawing out more and more explosive orgasms, adding to Lucy's own enjoyment as well. The amount of baby batter and pussy juice raining down around them skyrocketed, no longer only hitting the floor but splattering across their figures as well, drenching them in the mix of gooey essences.

Beginning to sweat, Lucy panted harder as she pounded Reagan. Her glasses were starting to fog from the exertion, her hair matting like Reagan's already had and sticking to her neck wetly. Soft, short cries exited her lips, cute little utterances announcing her pleasure and the amount of effort she was putting into fucking her girlfriend; Reagan's were the opposite. She moaned like the most wanton of whores, screamed praises and encouragement, both of which were intermingled with climactic howls, her whole body thrashing wildly. Lucy looked upon the ecstatic form of her significant other with adoration and lust, knowing she'd found the person for her.

It only made her want to fuck her more!

Thin hips jerking back and forth ferociously, Lucy did everything in her power not to cum yet. She knew Reagan wanted this lurid coupling to go on for as long as possible, and Lucy was in agreement with her desires. Even as another pulse of engorgement fired into her bed-frame-bludgeoning cum factories she resisted, ignoring the fact that the overinflated orbs were rubbing against her legs whenever they swung backwards, hanging lower than her knees now and tapping into her ankles with each thrust. Her cock had begun shaking on its own, giving the same motion as her bulbous, gravid balls, urging her to unload inside the voluptuous redhead. She closed her eyes and carried on with her ravaging!

Until Reagan made her open them once again.

"Fuck baby, look how deep you are!" The redhead motioned with her head towards the area in front of her face, "I can fucking see your giant fucking dick through my body!"

Already knowing what she was referring to, Lucy peaked an eye open to glance at it anyway; just as Reagan had exclaimed, Lucy could see it. Sticking out of Reagan's chest below her neck, stretching out in front of her face, was the imprint of her member. Distending the skin horrifically. Molding the redhead's body. Transforming her to take more of her colossal cock. Undeniable, visible proof of her devotion to the hyper-hung futa! With the ridiculous size of her crown, it looked almost like a second head or some kind of fantastical mushroom was growing from Reagan's torso. An impossibility made reality.

"I-It doesn't hurt does it baby?" Lucy asked like she always did, though even with her cautious worry she didn't stop thrusting, "Do you want me to pull back?"

"Oh God no! Don't ever stop fucking me!"

Like she needed to make sure Lucy understood just how much she meant it she buried her head in the protuberance, immediately slobbering on it and worshiping it with her mouth, treating it the same way she would if it was outside of her body; this caused Lucy to moan loudly and pump her hips with renewed intensity. Now she was being pleasured in two ways, Reagan's chest-skin so taut she could feel every lick and kiss of the redhead's lips like the thin barrier wasn't present. A familiar rumble in her corpulent orbs sent a stream of cum up her unending length of shaft and into Reagan, the bulge of her flesh distorting with the offering of milky seed. It wouldn't be much longer now!

"I'm getting c-close Reagan!"

Reagan took a minute to pull off of Lucy's glans and look back at her.

"Good! I want you to fill me. Make me pregnant with your babies!"

That was all it took.

Lucy's last roadblock of control withered away, her hips thrusting uncontrollably, losing the rhythm she had built up throughout the love-making. She somehow managed to stuff more of her cock into the curvy ginger, the swell of Reagan's chest growing farther past her countenance, pushing the futa's enormous, spraying cockhead out of reach, replacing it with numerous inches of thigh-thick shaft - which Reagan promptly turned her attention to, of course. Gritting her teeth, Lucy put her all into fucking her girlfriend, her whole body shaking violently, her toes curling into the lake of muck ruining the carpet. Her bottom lip folded into her mouth, her soft features scrunching up.

To any outsider, it would appear as though Lucy was already cumming. Pints of pearlescent goo shot out of Reagan's pulverized pussy so rapidly that if they were fucking in a bathtub it would have been filled already! The amount swamping the small bedroom was nearly ankle-deep, the crack under the door plugged up by the fluid that had the consistency of glue - though plenty had leaked into the hallway before that. Lucy's cock constantly flexed with every spray, possessing enough strength to lift Reagan up and down each time, smacking her against the sodden sheets on the bed, each softened impact causing the redhead to moan. Her urethra looked seemingly permanently bloated, dense brew clogging the bicep-wide tunnel, distending it obscenely.

But they both knew this wasn't even close to the real thing!

"Come on baby, you can do it." Reagan encouraged between pants and yelps, "Give me your fucking cum!"

She was trying! As much as Lucy wanted to cum it took awhile for it to happen even when her orgasm began! Her balls rumbled incessantly, pounds packed onto their punishing form, all in the form of liquid virility. In response, her cock grew - though it was hardly a noticeable amount to the futa - a couple inches here and there were added to its already prodigious length and preposterous girth, stretching Reagan just a bit more in every way possible; she definitely felt this changed in the futa's fuckstick's form however, her cunt gushing intensely, knowing without a doubt what the growth heralded. It was practically her favorite part of sex after all!

"Here it comes!" Lucy shouted, body jerking passionately, "I-I'm cumming!"

"YES! Please fill me up!"

Her wish was Lucy's command! Grunting, Lucy gave one last thrust into her girlfriend before she halted all at once, her figure from her sweaty head to her semen-soaked toes trembling, including her ginormous genitalia. A high-pitched squeal escaped her lips, her head falling against her back, her hands tightening as much as they could around Reagan's wide hips. There was a moment where all that could be heard was the redhead's ceaseless moans, the TV having gone silent, the movie finished and forgotten, only the title screen still lighting up the room, and then it changed. Overtaking Reagan's whorish wails was a sound comparable to a boiling, overflowing pot of water, pops and gurgles coming from the only place they could - between Lucy's legs!

At that exact same moment her first steaming stream of seed shot from her tip. It eclipsed any other burst of cum she'd fired off that night, more voluminous than several of her previous precum-filled shots combined. A literal tidal wave of virility. And in that single salvo, she filled Reagan utterly and completely - and not just because of the amount. Reagan could feel it without any trouble: the initial gush was just as wide as Lucy's cock, if not wider, the cone-shaped expulsion touching every inch of her insides at once. The sagging floor of her womb, the cum-soaked top, the stretched sides, all of it. Somehow it hit the front of her torso where Lucy's cock was in the throes of distending and the back where her enormous shaft was sealing tight at the same time. Every bit was absolutely drenched.

That only took mere seconds, Lucy's single onslaughts lasting a lot longer. Whereas Reagan has been slightly lifted by all the precum swelling her before, she was now suddenly propelled towards the ceiling, gallons and gallons of futa cream exploding inside of her all at once. Her stomach, which had previously only looked like she was at the beginning stages of pregnancy, shot right past looking like anything remotely plausible, her gut stretching and distending every which way, the outline of Lucy's shaft immediately lost in the ocean of cum it expelled. Reagan's midsection ballooned incredibly, her pliable torso-flesh contorting in ways that shouldn't have been possible

Like an upturned bowl of pudding, Reagan's stomach wobbled and rippled as it spread across the bed. Her arms were pushed out of the way first, forced away from her sides until they were lifted into the air with the rest of her. Then it was her head, her drooling, ecstasy-blinded countenance resting on her expanding chest, her huge tits pressed into her chin and made to look smaller in comparison, her whole upper-body cushioned by her inflating mass. After some time her legs went next, her feet dangling above the floor, her ass rising and bringing Lucy's cock with it; it took less than a minute before only her stomach was touching something that wasn't air! Yet, despite all of this, Lucy's orgasm continued, her cum-cannon firing again and again and again into her.

Reagan really did love this just as much as every other part of their coitus, her orgasms going just as strong as when she'd was being fucked. The geysering of her own sexual fluids from her cunt were lost in the storm of her girlfriend's ongoing tsunami, an excessive amount of girl cream reduced to a droplet in an slimy ocean. Every continuous punch of cum brutalizing her insides brought her to new heights of pleasure, the sensation of growing so much and so quickly the cherry on top of the carnal sundae; the heat, the amount, the absolute absurdity of it made her mind melt, her consciousness slipping, her ability to hold onto anything resembling a coherent thought fading. It just felt so incredible!

And Lucy'd only just begun!

She was feeling the exact same way, just on the other end of the gooey eruption. Being able to cum so freely with someone who wanted her load was indescribable to the super-hung futanari, a bliss that had been denied to her for so long. Lucy ogled her girlfriend's bloating mass, each concurrent swell of her stomach sending shockwaves of nerve-igniting shocks through her cock, creating an even more forceful cum explosion that created a seemingly unending self-feedback loop of ecstasy. Beads of sweat and precum dripped from her quivering chin, her legs weak, only enough strength left in her body to keep herself standing - every other part of her being stiff with pleasure, rooted in place like a statue!

It was simultaneously hard for her to watch and incredibly sexy at the same time. Lucy knew her girlfriend loved being inflated with her cum and it seemed like the more it happened, the more she could take - but that didn't stop it from being appalling to the young futa. She was always afraid of hurting Reagan, that one day she'd pull out at the wrong time or be particularly backed-up for some reason, and that something would happen, something Reagan wouldn't be able to recover from. All the same, seeing what she could do to a person while that same person loved it was so arousing it made her cum harder, her balls giving a happy rumble as they increased their rate of discharge once more. She was so torn!

Lucy did know one thing for sure though and that was when Reagan was reaching her limit. There was only so much cum she could hold, regardless of how stretchy she appeared to have gotten, and so Lucy began to pull out; it was a difficult thing to do, every fiber of her being screeching at her to do the opposite. Carefully, she began to march backwards, trying her best to avoid slipping her own mess, while also doing her all to not get knocked over by the seed jettisoning from Reagan's split cunt. Cum sprayed around her, coating everything in its path, shooting out forcefully enough to hit the door behind Lucy. She just hoped she didn't ruin anything important!

Yanking on her bucking beast, Lucy took the final strides to get her member free, an audible pop emanating from Reagan's pussy, followed by a lurid gush as an immediate waterfall of semen poured out of her. Shaking violently under the force of its own climactic cascade, her cock continued to fire the stream it was in the middle of onto Reagan now, hitting her directly in the back of her head; her beautiful, scarlet mane was masked completely in a quick moment, the splashback splattering over the rest of her head and the wall in front of her before Lucy managed to get her raging monster under control. Moaning loudly herself, she forced her shaft downward, aiming at the rest of her girlfriend's body.

The load that hit Reagan's raised spine sent her whole body wobbling wildly, her enormously inflated stomach jiggling like it was a waterbed she was laying on, covering it almost completely at the same time. Lucy's elongated ejection of ball brew hosed the redhead's figure down, the tail-end drenching her ass and legs, imprisoning her entirely in a casket of cum. More and more creamy essence rained down upon her, drawing bubbling, gurgling moans from her lips, her face as coated as the rest of her. Before too long the bed began to sag in the middle, buckling under the immense liquid weight added to it - and there was still more to come!

In less than a minute Reagan was fully buried under the heaps of goo, layered hills piling atop her being, sticking her to the soaking sheets. Lucy's cock continued to flex and throb with each new helping of virile liquid, some shots going high or careening to the side, pasting everything around the redhead as well; they had both learned quickly that there was no use having decorative artwork or pictures on the walls lest they be ruined and destroyed. So the bare walls were painted and furnished with frothing fuck fluid until they resembled the girl who lived in them, ornamented in splatters of futa cream. Streaks and rivulets ran down to the floor, adding to the rising levels of pure white flooding the room.