Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This had the added effect of pushing her ass completely onto Lucy's shaft, her bent over position allowing her to grind her sex across the massive member once again. Emboldened by this added pleasure, her tongue-guided hunger became even more ravenous, leaving not a single inch of Lucy's torso dry. She bounced up and down as she did like she was riding the adorable futa's out-of-place cock, her cunt cream spreading across a swathe of veiny cockflesh. Lucy moaned more and more, the euphoric utterances blending together as her girlfriend did everything she could to make her feel good, her glans geysering her cum like a decorative fountain, the gouts of pearly essence hitting the ceiling and raining down over their intertwined forms. Reagan was lost in a ecstatic haze, scarcely cognizant of her own actions.

But she needed more!

Sitting up suddenly, Reagan paused her lurid movements. Breathing heavily, she stared down at her girlfriend, nothing but desire present behind her emerald irises, her pupils huge. In one swift movement she ripped her tank top off, throwing the semen-stained garment to the side and showing off her alabaster complexion and bare breasts, something she knew Lucy wanted to see; intent on teasing the timid futanari, she reached up for her huge tits but was stopped by a flash of movement from her girlfriend. With the same, surprising strength Lucy had shown in the past, she grabbed Reagan by her hips and heaved her forward, nearly sending her head crashing into the wall behind them before she was stopped with just as much force.

"Oh God baby you're so good with your mouth!"

What Reagan was referring to in her passionate compliment was Lucy's lips wrapping around one of her nipples without hesitation. The brown-haired futa immediately sucked one of the thumb-sized, pink protuberances into her maw, the rest of the redhead's massive chest-pillows squishing around her face, masking it from view. Lucy used her hands to roughly paw at the suffocating orbs, pulling and pushing them around, moving them closer to her lips for easier access. She sucked and slurped on every part of the pale globes she could get her mouth on, not solely paying attention to Reagan's nipples; her wide areola were just as likely to be inhaled, the bumps across the saucers rubbing across the futa's face. Her own salvia was quick to mix in with the coating Reagan had left across her countenance.

Now, this is what Lucy wanted! As much as he loved when her girlfriend brought her pleasure, she loved giving back the same thing just as much; plus, who could resist the redhead's huge tits? Lucy had wanted them in her mouth since they first matched on the dating site! She attacked them like a woman starved, like she might even be able to get milk out of them if she tried hard enough, a concept that sent another shiver of arousal into her cock. If Reagan could suck and play with her cock all day, Lucy could do the same with her breasts, happy to have her face sandwiched between the fatty mounds until she passed out! She tried to show her admiration for her partner's figure as best she could, mimicking Reagan's oral actions.

"Fuck, Lucy, I need you." Reagan howled, repeating the mantra, her voice dripping with lust, "I need you to fuck me. I need it now!"

Somewhat begrudgingly, Lucy pulled away from Reagan's chest and glanced up at her, panting, her face red and sweaty; the look on her significant other's face was almost scary. Reagan's appearance was crazed, spit dripping from her lips, her hair wild and tangled, her breathing ragged. She was staring back down at Lucy, but it was like she was staring past her, trying to get a glimpse of what was waiting for her behind both of them. It was a look Lucy knew well. Ever since there first time together - after they'd gotten more comfortable with each other during moments of intimacy - Reagan got positively manic whenever she wanted to fuck - which was often! To Lucy, it seemed like Reagan was a different person when the redhead got aroused in her presence, like someone else took over. Something that made her worry about their future together, even if it was just for a moment...

Oh well - there really wasn't any use denying her needy girlfriend anyway, especially when she wanted it just as badly!

"Oh, okay baby," Lucy replied, taking a long breath and trying not to let any concern she'd been feeling show, "h-how do you want to do it tonight?"

"Fuck me over the bed!" Reagan growled, sliding back down Lucy's torso, "Bend me over and fuck me. I want to see how deep you can get in my pussy!"

"Whatever you want!"

"You're the best baby," Reagan planted a quick kiss on Lucy's lips before clambering off the bed, careful not to spill in the puddles of cum already dotting the floor, "the best girlfriend I could ask for!"

Her words made Lucy's heart flutter, despite the lurid events happening around her. Her cheeks blazed with heat with both affection and arousal, and she momentarily forgot what she was supposed to be doing - but only for a moment. Reagan hopping off of the bed and staring at her expectantly - though it looked more like she was staring at Lucy's cock rather than her face - brought her back to reality, reminding her of her duty as the 'best girlfriend' as she'd been told countless times. Slowly and more gingerly than the redhead had, Lucy got to her feet as well, careful not to step on her own balls as she did or knock over her partner with her clumsy battering ram.

Unable to help herself, Reagan kissed Lucy again, intertwining their tongues for a few seconds before pulling back and giving the futa a devious smile and accompanying wink. Turning around, she stood in front of the bed and bent over, making sure to pop her ass out as she did, knowing that that was where her girlfriend was focused. Like she was stripping for an audience she slowly grabbed the sides of her panties, unsticking them from her hips and pulling them down her legs; it took another long moment for them to come off her ass, all her sexual secretions keeping them glued to her skin - the second they did come free though, Reagan heard the telltale sound of Lucy's enjoyment, a loud splash occurring somewhere in the room she couldn't see.

Peeling them down her legs revealed her sodden sex and fat ass to Lucy. The twin spheres that made up her backside were just as sexy as her tits, possessing all the same qualities: they were huge, smooth, and so fucking big! Lucy had spent plenty of hours with her head buried between them as well, using her mouth to lick whatever Reagan offered - something that caught the redhead by surprise the first time she did it. Lucy wasn't as innocent as she'd thought! They jiggled and rippled naturally, the pastel flesh seemingly moving wildly of its own accord like Reagan's rear was built to entice the futa in every way possible.

But it was what lay below it that really made Lucy drool uncontrollably.

Her cock lurched as soon as she saw it, plastering another section of the walls in her progeny. Reagan's pussy came into view almost as quickly as her ass had, her swollen-with-arousal lower lips clinging to her panties tightly before she managed to shuck them off, the black undergarment falling to the floor between her ankles. It was one of Lucy's favorite things in this world, Reagan's beautiful, sexy, amazing sex that was for her and her alone. The mound was red and glistening from the redhead's sexually-charged state, strands of clear juices connecting it to her thighs. Reagan's cunt gaped slightly - permanently so after all their trysts - never quite closing completely like it had before they met. Her little clit stuck out an inch from its hood, bobbing gently between her legs, waiting for the pleasure about to be brought to it.

"Like what you see baby?" Reagan looked over her shoulder and wiggled her ass at Lucy, her question rhetorically, "I hope you do - it's for you and only you!"

"You, you know I do," Lucy's words came out heavily like she was barely aware of her response, "more than anything!"

"Mmm that's good because it likes you too! Now why don't you get over here and fuck me!? Fill me with that huge fucking cock and pump me full? Please, I need it. I need it so bad!"

Automatically nodding, Lucy angled her body towards Reagan's backside and took a step closer - a single step being all she needed to line up her leaking glans with the redhead's cunt, the massive red crown hovering only inches away from it. Lucy's eyes roamed over her girlfriend's body once more, studying every aspect of it from the way Reagan's fat tits squished against the bed and pushed out against her ribcage, to the curve of her hips before they flared out into her cushiony ass. Reagan hadn't taken her eyes off of Lucy either, her breathing quickening in anticipation, her fingers curling into the sheets. They were both infatuated with each other's bodies, the lust in the air palpable.

Before she actually attempted any form of penetration, Lucy stroked her cock first, using her small hands to pump precum out of it; her cumslit yawned as soon as she touched her member, turning the constant drip of pearlescent essence into a stream. The liquid virility poured over Reagan's sex, bathing it in ball brew, causing Reagan to shudder and cum. Almost as soon as the hot goop touched her cunt she shrieked and writhed, her head falling into the sheets on the bed, her own jettison of arousal spraying from her cunt. Lucy couldn't help but smile at the effect she had on the redhead, moaning a bit herself as her cockhead was blasted by pussy juice. She continued to lubricate Reagan's waiting hole for a few moments longer, wanting her to be as ready as she possibly could be.

"I'm gonna start now Reagan." Lucy announced quietly as she started to push her hips forward.

"Please, please!" The redhead howled back, "Give it to me please!"

Aiming to please as she always did, Lucy nudged her colossal tip against Reagan's throbbing cunt lips, feeling their warmth against her member before she continued on; Reagan of course, twitched and tried to push herself back against the ramrod, her impatience obvious. Always fearful of hurting her girlfriend - at least of hurting her any more than was unavoidable - Lucy's journey forward was a slow one, carefully spreading the redhead's sex, peeling apart her engorged flower; she knew Reagan wanted nothing more than for her to just force it in, but Lucy couldn't do that to her. Instead, she acted with caution and a zen-like calm, even as her heart raced and her body urged to fuck as hard as she could.

Because of how stretched Reagan's pussy already was - noticeably looser after their first few times together - Lucy's cockhead was able to begin cramming into the otherwise too-small hole with an ease that bordered on unnatural. Like her whole body was doing everything it could to accept the girthy invader, Reagan's legs spread as wide as they could and her cunt seemed to open up on its own, the lips spreading farther than Lucy's glans were splitting them, eager to accept the glorious gift from her girlfriend; a fresh torrent of girl cream ejected from them as well, adding to the wetness already saturating her sex. Lucy moaned as the first inches of her tip entered its increasingly-regular, accommodating home.

"Oh God Lucy, just like that! Keep going!"

Trying her best to steady her breathing, Lucy did just as Reagan requested and pushed the entirety of her fleshy helmet into her waiting depths. Instantly, the redhead's back arched and she came again, the nectar shooting from her gaping cunt splashing onto the ground forcefully, her scream once more muffled by the bed sheets. Taking this as a good a sign, same as she always did, Lucy plunged forward a bit more, sinking the first inches of her shaft into her girlfriend, coring out her tight-walls; while Reagan was looser after their months of dating, her cunt still gripped her member like a second skin, hugging it like it never wanted to let go - something that wasn't far from the truth!

Not hearing any obvious signs of distress and having enough of her cockhead and shaft inserted to work with, Lucy began making small thrusts; it wasn't anything intense or forceful yet, simply her way of letting Reagan grow more accustomed to her insane size. Her own body got closer to her girlfriend's with each pump of her hips, her feet splashing through the puddles of semen as she made her way forward. Lucy knew that she could go much harder - Reagan having even asked her previously to do so - and her libido gnawed at her to do so, but she could never bring herself to until she felt like Reagan could handle it. Though it was a difficult request to resist!

But one of the biggest things she feared was hurting her and ruining everything.

Reagan was on cloud-nine. There was nothing like getting fucked by her futa and her mega-sized member! It was practically all she thought about, fantasized about, dreamt about, everything else secondary to her girlfriend and what she was capable of; school, hanging with friends, eating - all of it took a backseat to her sexual desires. The way Lucy was able to fill her up so easily in multiple ways and bring her to essentially unending climaxes was indescribable in its incredibility, Lucy's ability to bring her untold pleasures seemingly as easily and naturally done as breathing. She couldn't imagine a life without her!

Her fingers raked at her bed sheets as she was pushed into another orgasm, Lucy's colossus already beating at the entrance to her womb - or what was left of it, at least. After getting fucked nearly every day for months Reagan's cervix was all but gone, gaped like her pussy was, just another hole for her girlfriend to use as she pleased. Feeling Lucy's cockhead scape against it and the rest of her inner walls was amazing, and the creamy squirt she was in the middle of expelling was evidence enough of that; and when that gigantic bludgeon actually penetrated her baby chamber, her rapture would grow exponentially!

"O-Oh Reagan, you're so tight!"

Lucy panted rapidly as he plunged herself deeper and deeper into the redhead. It was a fight to not just cum right then and there - but she'd never been a quick shot, and the hours and hours of practice she'd gotten recently helped in that department immensely. Still, Lucy could feel her balls continue to gurgle and churn loudly between her legs, overflowing with sperm that it couldn't wait to unleash. Ignoring her lurid cravings, she took another step forward, sinking further, ridiculously-girthy inches into her girlfriend, putting her through the same internal reshaping she went through regularly. There was maybe a quarter of Lucy's cock plugging Reagan's pussy, with numerous feet left to go.

Adding to the inherent eroticism Reagan's body possessed, the sight of her distended lower lips drove Lucy wild. It was so sexy to see what she was capable of doing to her girlfriend, and what Reagan was willing to put herself through to please her. Her swollen labia were nearly pressed against her thighs, only the split-stance she was in keeping them from touching her legs, each one as far apart from each other as humanly possible. They glistened in the dim light from the TV, a mixture of Lucy's cum and the redhead's own arousal shining them like polished brass, giving all the indication Lucy needed to know she was enjoying this as much as she was - maybe even more!

Continuing to stoke her stupendous shaft as she fucked her girlfriend, Lucy could feel her precum swell her member rapidly, the entire bestial fuckstick throbbing fiercely; she could hear it as well, the sound of splashing emanating from Reagan's depths loud enough to drown out the movie still playing. At the same time her not-fully-formed load was packing the redhead's womb full, it was spraying out around her taut lips, coating the ground in fresh helpings of ball cream. Each new salvo made it easier for Lucy to thrust, her cock sliding in and out of Reagan's gaping hole like it wasn't magnitudes too big to do so. Lucy moaned again at the combined liquid warmth bathing her mass.

Another powerful piston later and Lucy was in Reagan's womb!

"Mmm fuck baby!" Reagan groaned, shaking her body against the immense intruder, "You're in my womb - your home! Your cock's home!"

"I, it feels great Reagan! I love it!"

"I do too baby, keep going!"

Now that Lucy was firmly embedded in the deepest part of Reagan she knew it was time to ramp up their love-making. Her hips began to pump forward rapidly, hardly pulling out at all as she forced more of her absurd monolith into her girlfriend, doubling the speed she'd been going at previously. Reagan howled again, cumming again and again; in addition to the sheer bulk of Lucy's cock bringing her enormous amounts of ecstasy, the numerous veins it was riddled with enhanced it to new levels. Lucy's cock was basically ribbed, the rope-esque arteries grinding into her every pleasurable spot, some of the exceedingly protruding tubes snagging on her pussy lips, pulling at them before they ripped into her. It was just so perfect!

Like there was no end to the amazing things her girlfriend's member could accomplish, yet another one of Reagan's favorite aspects of their coupling occurred. She found herself slightly lifted off of the mattress - but it wasn't by her own doing. No, it was Lucy's cock that had suddenly forced her to rise several inches from inside her own body! Pushing against the skin of her stomach was the defined outline of the futa's impossible member, distending the flesh, creating an imprint of itself against her torso. Looking down between her huge breasts, her eyes immediately rolled into the back of her head at the sight, her cunt twitching around the bestial battering ram ruining her.

It was there, clear as a cloudless Spring day. Denting her stomach and traveling higher with each passing second like an alien from the movie they'd been watching. Bulging her smooth, pale skin, bloating it with its monolithic mass. Altering her very being in its carnal conquest. Lucy's cock. The glans and more than a foot of shaft she'd fucked into her, rearraning her organs and stretching her womb to better fit its enormity, Reagan able to see the path it was going to take like her insides were a freeway for it to speed through. So amazing. So hot. So utterly mind-blowing. Reagan pressed her head to the mattress so she wouldn't miss a single moment of her coring out.

"So... so deep." She murmured, as much liquid drooling from her mouth as her cunt, "So fucking deep."

Though Lucy couldn't see it herself, she could certainly feel it, Reagan's skin like a condom - something she'd never worn - of the thinnest variety, gripping her member, hugging it, coaxing her load out with its tightness. Breathing ragged, Lucy fucked her even harder, wanting more of the same sensation! She needed more of it. Like Reagan had already, Lucy slowly lost herself to lust, her mind hazing over, no thoughts or ideas present in her brain - none except fuck, fuck and fuck some more! Her thrusts grew more wild, and she began to pull out as far as her small body would let her before shoving her giant piece of meat back in, rocking not only Reagan but the bed as well back and forth, the frame slamming against the wall over and over again. Lucy would feel bad about disturbing her roommates later!