Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least one of them was enjoying this.

"Shit Lucy your cock looks so fucking sexy! I wish I was there to suck it, to fuck you right there! You should see how fucking wet I am - God I'm squirting so much!"

The futa didn't need to be told about it - her girlfriend's aroused explosion was very discernible through her phone. Tears freely flowed down her visage, and thick precum flowed from her throbbing cockhead, two different, contrasting emotions welling inside of her; it was a confusing feeling to be forcibly aroused and pained at the same time, both boiling together in the pit of her stomach. Trying to suck in a ragged gulp of oxygen, Lucy cupped a hand over her mouth when a choked cry came out instead, spittle wetting her palm. Inhaling noisily through her nose, she sputtered in an attempt to end this whole lurid conversation once and for all.

"Reagan, b-baby, please! Y-You need to sto-"

"Hold on Lucy! Let me send you a picture back, you deserve it."

Lucy shuddered, her whole body shaking, her vision blurry from tears, another try at a protest building on her lips.

"Just like- SHIT!"

There was a sudden splash and following squelch that reverberated through her phone, before the call suddenly clicked and dropped. Opening her eyes, Lucy hesitantly looked at the screen, not sure what to expect; there was the smiling face of Reagan that she'd taken on a date in the park looking back at her, same as always. Had she... had she dropped her phone? It was the only thing Lucy could think of to explain it, the only reason that Reagan would hang up so abruptly. She felt worried for a second before a wave of relief washed over her, her sob-induced hiccups calming down to quiet snivels.

Lucky again today, it seemed.

Looking up, Lucy stared at the ceiling and fluorescent lights as she tried to make sense of her conflicting emotions. That was too far, she realized. Reagan made her feel uncomfortable, did something to her she already knew she hated. Crossed a line she wasn't supposed to. Made her sad. It wasn't like she'd been able to tell Reagan to stop though, meaning she was at least partially at fault. She needed to get better at communication; the first step being to talk to her girlfriend after work, and let her know how she felt. Stand her ground for once. Put her foot down. This whole little misstep could be cleared up if she did just that!

Besides, all couples went through stuff like this, right? It wasn't like any relationship was perfect, hers included. Small road bumps like this were natural, ones that just made bonds stronger. A thing to get over and become better for doing so. Right? Wasn't that the truth? It had to be - how else would people learn and grow? Pushing her glasses up to her forehead, Lucy rubbed at her face, wiping up the salty moisture that had gathered across her visage, not wanting her shame to show for anyone who might find her here; she had to be strong, take this whole thing in stride, and push forward. Like regular people did.

But why was it so hard?

Lucy's sorrow did have one benefit at least: her cock had begun to soften. Instead of rising it was drooping, crawling back towards her, retreating across the ground like a snake that had missed its mark. Sighing, she set her phone on the tank behind her and stood up, holding onto her dress as she did; a quick look around the bathroom showed that she had created a minimal mess, only a small puddle of precum pooled a few feet away in front of her. Bending over, she grabbed her strap and prepared herself to tie herself up again, waiting first for her member to enter its resting state.

Having calmed down a good amount - though her heart was still palpitating, beating with the same rhythm as a techno song - getting ready to go back to work was relatively easy. She restrapped her cock down, grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned up her gooey refuse, and examined her dress and legs for any stains; she constantly looked at her phone as she did, looking for any correspondence from Reagan. But the device stayed silent. The redhead's phone must have been inoperable after falling into so much semen! Lucy checked the time, groaning at what it read: lunch was basically over. She needed to hurry up and finish in here!

Stepping out of the stall and in front of the mirror, she checked her appearance. She was a mess. Pulling out some paper towels, she wetted them with cold water and dabbed at her face, trying to get the swelling to go down, momentarily thankful she hadn't had time to put on makeup that morning. Why did she have to do this in the bathroom at work? Why was this happening to her? Why did the person she love make her feel this way? As strong as she was attempting to be, the doubt-filled inquiries filled her brain, making her question her relationship - but, good or bad, she wasn't allowed to dwell on them for long. Brushing her hair with her lithe fingers, she turned around and headed back to the office.

Walking out of the bathroom, Lucy sent Reagan a text when she marched into the hall, using every bit of fortitude she possessed to do so.

L: Hope your phone is ok. Swamped at work so I won't be able to talk much. I'll call you when I get off!

That was all she needed to say, she mused, the rest could wait. Entering her office again, Lucy hoped her recent distress didn't show too much on her face, though her features were still noticeably red and puffy, her eyes still swollen despite her best efforts. Discarding her phone in its designated drawer, the futa took a few more breaths before anything else, doing her best to push any bothersome thoughts from her mind. Nodding to herself, she rotated her shoulders and got right back to it, trying to pick up where she'd left off on the account she was working on like nothing had happened, like she hadn't just been moments away from a full blown meltdown...

But it didn't happen and that's what mattered!

While not as smoothly as before, work went by fine. Her phone remained silent throughout the day, mostly forgotten in her desk, her eyes only occasionally flashing to it. The numbers and complexity of what she was doing occupied her mind, leaving room for little else; she only paused once or twice to grab a water bottle from the break room, the trashcan next to her feet overflowing with the discarded plastic. It wasn't until the end of the her work day - and an extended one at that, Lucy staying even after most of the office had cleared - that she heard from Reagan, her girlfriend telling her about how she had to put her phone in rice for hours and how much she missed her and couldn't wait to see her.

But no apology.

The fact that she had overstepped her bounds hadn't dawned on the redhead, or possibly, as Lucy hoped more than anything, that she was just waiting to ask for forgiveness until they could talk again. Explain her actions and promise they would never happen again. Swear she wouldn't do anything like that from here on out. It would happen when Lucy called her, she was sure - she just had to actually call her. She thought about it more and more as she finished up her work, the Sun already sinking behind the cityscape, the futa planning out how the conversation would go down to a T. As she packed up her things and made her own departure, she grabbed her phone and began to dial Reagan's number, ready to make her feelings known, to finally stand up for herself!

She was going to do it!

...

She didn't.

...

Life went on normally after that, regardless of how Lucy felt.

Neither of them ever mentioned the bathroom situation again, Lucy too frightened by the potential consequences to do so, the event shuffled and filed away in the back of Reagan's brain, joining all of the other intimate encounters they'd had; Lucy tried to do the same, but it gnawed at her, haunting the moments she was alone and not at work. She didn't let it show - or at least tried her best not to - when she was around Reagan, and continued to treat her girlfriend with the same care and attention as before. They went on dates, hung out both alone and sometimes with Reagan's friends, and, of course, had lots and lots of sloppy, room-wrecking sex. Nothing bad or new, just a routine that Lucy was happy to fall back into, even while her discontentment at certain aspects of the relationship continued to build. The usual.

It was during one of these regular days that Lucy was alone in her apartment, having just gotten off work, the weekend officially started. There was no seeing Reagan tonight - she had a big paper due soon and Lucy insisted she finish it before they got together. She couldn't be the distraction that caused her girlfriend to fail a class! It was one of the few things that she was firm about: Reagan's education. Lucy wanted her to graduate and get a good job so that they could have a great life together, so that they could live together and take the next steps in their relationship. She found herself practically counting the days until Reagan's graduation, the thought of waking up to the beautiful redhead everyday made her a giddy girl!

But for now, Lucy was content to wait, a show - one they'd never even started because of Reagan's libido - playing on her TV, her body stretched out across her brown couch. She'd changed into a more comfortable outfit; a plain, oversized gray T-shirt that hung below her waist, and a pair of far too big pink pajama pants, the only kind that gave her package enough room to breathe. Her member was unstrapped as well, hanging loosely in her bottoms, the incredible girth of it keeping them from falling off of her hips, the front of her crotch and thighs bulged out by the combined heft of her shaft and testicles. A large, half-empty water bottle and her phone lay on her coffee table, a single fall-scented candle burning next to them - her preferred method of trying to mask the odor of her sexual expulsions that permeated through her abode.

Her eyes were focused on the TV, her mind finally able to shut off after a long day at the office, enraptured by the flying spaceships and gun battles that played across the screen. The only distraction was the occasional buzzing of her phone, all messages from Reagan complaining about her paper and how much she missed the hyper-endowed futa; they were few and far between though, letting Lucy know that the redhead had taken her insistence to heart. She replied of course, jokingly chastising her partner for procrastinating, and letting her know they'd have a great date after she finished. Intending to make good on that promise, Lucy lazily considers the places that they could go, deciding between trying something new or going with somewhere familiar.

Oh right, Juicy Buns, the burger place!

Lucy had completely forgotten about wanting to go back there, that particular day with the bathroom and that whole thing having taken precedence. It would be perfect, acting as a nice celebration for the redhead and a place that they could talk and reminisce about their first date at. She decided not to tell Reagan until the paper was finished, wanting it to be a surprise; it wasn't like it was a fancy restaurant or anything, but Lucy knew that her girlfriend would appreciate the thought regardless! Besides, she planned on taking Reagan to a nice Italian place for her graduation that Spring, along with several other gifts she wanted to shower her with. God that girl made her so happy!

Honestly, it was hard for her to contain her excitement for their future, the urge to tell Reagan what she had planned a struggle she was just able to overcome. Needing to satiate her desire to be affectionate in some way, Lucy snatched her phone off the table and rolled around onto her back, lifting the screen to her face; she went straight to her camera roll, wanting to take a trip down memory lane. As corny as it was, Lucy felt like they'd been together for a lot longer than just a few months, and she loved to go back and look at the pictures and videos they'd taken together. It somehow made her feel more infatuated with the young woman each time she did it!

She'd taken so many!

There were pages and pages of Reagan alone and them together. Some pictures were posed for, a lot of them selfies of their smiling faces or a shot she'd snapped of the redhead doing something silly or looking beautiful; well, she always looked beautiful to Lucy, but when the light caught her emerald eyes, cute sandy freckles, or fiery hair the right away she looked like an angel! Others were more candid, sneaky photos Lucy had grabbed when Reagan wasn't paying attention, showing off the fact that she was gorgeous no matter where they were or what they were doing. Eating, lost in thought, laughing - it didn't matter what she did, she never looked bad. And then there was the more private gallery that was for her eyes only.

These pictures all consisted of ones Reagan had taken of herself and sent to Lucy, each of which were intended to entice the futa, to tease her and drive her wild when they were apart. Images of Reagan in sets of lingerie, the top slopes of her pale, brown-dotted breasts spilling over the top of bras, the curve of her hips gripped tightly by panties, her features always molded into looks of seduction. Sets of her completely naked, lifting up her huge tits and licking her large, pink nipples, bent over to show off her fat, round ass and display her soaking, swollen pussy. Her masturbating, touching herself fervently, each one having been accompanied by messages wishing it was Lucy doing it to her instead, begging for her to come over and fulfill her cravings.

Others were taken after they'd had sex and Reagan had recovered enough to regain control of her mental and physical faculties. Lots of pictures of her inflated alabaster belly - Reagan's favorite part of the aftermath of their trysts - clearly sloshing with cum, her hands rubbing it tenderly. More of her cavernous, distended cunt, stills captured of Lucy's slimy seed pouring out of her, sometimes onto the floor and other times into Reagan's own hand so that she could drink it at her leisure; there was a lot of these, Reagan posing with semen dripping into her open mouth or her bent over her bed sucking it all up, the bruises Lucy's wrecking balls on the back of her thighs prominently displayed; not to mention all the pictures she sent presenting herself in front of her futa-syrup basted room!

Lucy found these ones as concerning as she did sexy.

But right now it was the latter. She flipped from set to set, image to image, her eyes absorbing every pixel of her girlfriend's enchanting form. It never mattered what she was wearing or what position she was in, the sight of her made Lucy's body heat up from her cheeks to her groin, even after she'd seen the same pictures a hundred times before; speaking of her groin, it was also happy at her choice in entertainment, a rustling occurring below her waist. Aware of what was going on between her legs, Lucy contemplated taking care of her not-so-little problem. It wasn't like she was going to be seeing Reagan tonight, and her libido was ample enough that one or two self-jerking sessions wouldn't affect her when they did meet in the slightest.

She didn't have to tell Reagan what she was doing either. That would just be bad, distracting her girlfriend like that, Lucy knowing that she would undoubtedly want pictures or videos of her engaging in a bit of masturbation, which would only lead her astray from her current task. Sometimes it was okay for her to have some privacy! Admittedly, self-pleasure had lost some of its luster since she'd begun dating the redhead, but that didn't mean it wasn't enough to keep her satiated for a while, filling the days between seeing each other. Though she was in the middle of a show, one she truthfully hadn't paid attention to for several minutes now - but she could always rewind it. Decisions, decisions, decisions!

Her cock quickly made up her mind for her.

The slumbering serpent suddenly lurched in her pajama pants, striking out towards her ankles, stretching the comfy fabric taut, forcing her leg to go completely straight. Her balls jostled together too, denting both pant legs, making their excitement known, the massive orbs larger than each of the twiggy thighs they rested against. Lucy knew pretty quickly that she'd need to get her bottoms off or risk their destruction, and with a sigh of acceptance began to peel them off; she didn't waste any time in doing so, previous experiences gifting her with the knowledge that the longer she waited, the more difficult it was to do. Once the pink garment was kicked off her feet, her cock shot straight into the air.

Wrapping her far too tiny hands around her shaft, she gave her trouser snake a few slow strokes, watching as it grew against her fingers; she liked to get it at least half-hard before she went to the bathroom so that it didn't drag across the floor and leave a mess in its wake. Shifting into a sitting position, she massaged the tough skin, making sure to aim it away from her furniture and things, letting her rumbling cum factories drop freely onto the carpet. Lucy continued to pleasure herself in her living room until she could see the first bubbles of precum appear at her tip, and only then did she leap to her feet and rush to the bathroom, wanting to keep her load contained as much as she could.

She paused to grab her phone before she switched rooms, just in case Reagan finished her paper early...

...

Lucy waited impatiently in front of the restaurant, standing several feet away from it so she didn't block the entrance or accidentally make eye-contact with a stranger. It was Sunday now, Reagan's paper having taken her longer than expected to finish, Lucy having nearly given in and walked over to see her before it was completed. The Sun rested lazily at the top of the midday sky, cloudless, vast swathes of blue blanketing the city. Birds chirped melodically around her, the slight breeze ruffling the bristiling shrubbery and waving trees, the footsteps of people moving across the gray, Sun-worn pavement filling the cool air. A bell next to Lucy rang occasionally, announcing the comings and goings of the patrons of the establishment she'd chosen for that day.

She tapped her green sandal-clad foot against the concrete rapidly, her red-painted nails shining in the sunlight, her eyes constantly flashing to her phone; if there was one thing she didn't like about her significant other it was her penchant for tardiness. The girl was always running late! Lucy thought she'd have gotten used to it after all this time but it still grated on her nerves even now. When they lived together she'd make sure to help correct this bad habit! Trying to ignore the laughs and chatter of those who walked by her, her natural inclination towards assuming they were joking about her one she could never shake, she looked at her phone again, making sure Reagan hadn't tried to change their plans at the last moment.

Nothing.

Groaning, Lucy dug into her large, black purse for her hand mirror. Flipping it open, she checked her appearance, making sure she looked as dolled up as she could for their date; it never didn't feel unnatural to apply heavy makeup, her attempts always coming out clumsy and unprofessional looking. But she tried anyway. It all looked as good as it could be in her opinion though, her thin mouth enhanced by a coating of glittery, light-pink lipstick, her eyes made to look rounder by some dark eye shadow, a bit of blush applied to her cheeks to try and give her pasty complexion any sort of color. Satisfied, she put her mirror away and patted at her outfit - something she did habitually no matter what she was wearing and for as long as she could remember. A side effect of growing up with such an unruly endowment.