Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For their date Lucy had picked a simple but nice set of clothing: a red blouse that matched her nails, a couple of the buttons at the top undone to show off her smooth chest, and a usually-long white skirt that went down to her ankles, flowy with ruffled frills running down the sides. She'd actually worn one of her bras today - plain and black - but one that pushed her small breasts up and gave her something of an actual figure. Her hair had been styled in a special manner as well, bundled up in a cute, round bun, only a couple strands left undone to brush against her face and rest against her circular glasses. Lucy thought she looked cute and hoped Reagan would feel the same!

Speaking of which, where was that damn girl!?

The longer Lucy was made to wait, the more nervous she got. Her mind started to consider the worst, most horrifying of possibilities. By this point in their relationship, Lucy was pretty sure that Reagan wasn't going to stand her up or suddenly break up with her, but there were still the quiet, tiny whispers in the back of her brain telling her it was always a possibility; more urgently though, her mind automatically went to things worse than that. Reagan getting hurt or having some kind of accident, someone in her family dying, her house burning down - routine fears she struggled with every day. It was all things that seemed preposterous, but that didn't stop them from occupying her thoughts. She just couldn't help it!

Right as anxiety started to take hold of her, her bottom lip quivering and hands shaking, images of Reagan badly injured filling her brain, someone pressed themselves against her; before she could yelp in protest and scurry away a pair of arms wrapped around her torso, familiar, freckled hands raising to her face. Palms covering her eyes, Lucy found herself pulled closer to the not-so-much-of-a-stranger, her back rubbing into a pair of large breasts, a sharp chin poking at her bun. Lucy relaxed and smiled, falling back into the warm embrace of the only person that could be holding her so intimately and caring.

"Guess who!?" Reagan asked in a sing-song voice, a small giggle punctuating her voice.

"Hmmm," Lucy giggled too, then decided to get a little payback, "I don't know, is it... Miranda?"

"Miranda!? Who the hell is that!?"

"Whoops. Um, I mean, it's Reagan! Of course it's you."

The hands slid away from her face to grab her shoulders and turn her around.

"Miranda?" Reagan raised an eyebrow and looked at her girlfriend questioningly, a scowl twisting her full lips, "Is there something you'd like to tell me, dear?"

"Uhhh nope!" Lucy giggled again, trying to put on her best 'innocent' face, "I was just teasing you!"

"You better have been!" Reagan eased her posture and smiled, "Cause you're mine! All mine!"

"That's right! And you're all mine Reagan!"

Grinning at each other, Reagan bent her head and pulled Lucy in for a kiss. Lucy gladly returned it. When she was with Reagan, she felt like she could do anything. It didn't matter that they were in public or that people could be staring at them, she was with her girlfriend; the rest of the world collapsed around her when they touched, kissed, spoke - all that existed was her. Her and Reagan. All things were possible through their relationship. She would have gladly canceled the rest of their plans for the day if she could stay like this, lips locked, frozen in time, everything else forgotten. The perfect place to be.

Reagan pulled away first, her fingers squeezing the futa's hips.

"Hi baby," the redhead whispered, using one of her slender hands to brush a stray strand of hair from Lucy's face, "you look extra beautiful today."

Lucy's smile rose to the top of her cheeks.

"Thank you, you're too sweet! You look amazing yourself, honey."

"Thanks, but I wish I had nicer clothing to dress up in for you."

Making a mental note of another present to get her girlfriend for her graduation, Lucy thought that Reagan didn't need expensive clothing or jewelry to make her look gorgeous. The way she was dressed now - jeans and a black t-shirt that had the word 'NO' plastered across its front - was enough to make her the most attractive person the futa had ever seen; combined with her perfectly-done makeup that enhance her naturally flawless complexion, the silky bounciness of her curled crimson locks, the way she simply looked at Lucy - all of it made her a ten-out-of-ten. Easily. Lucy couldn't imagine having a better looking partner!

"You look great Reagan, really! I wouldn't change a thing!"

Reagan leaned down and kissed Lucy's forehead.

"Thank you baby. Now shall we go inside? I'm starving!"

"Of course!" Lucy's eyelids fluttered as she took in her partner's gorgeous form again, "Right this way."

Hand in hand, they walked into Juicy Buns. Knowing her girlfriend's shy nature, Reagan took the lead, talking to the host and obtaining a booth for them to sit at. Their fingers stayed interlocked as they followed the young woman through the restaurant, thanking her as they took their seats, sitting across from each other to be able to admire each other throughout the meal - and also not to be one of those weird couples who sit on the same side during. Grabbing their menus they made small-talk as they flipped through them, Reagan starting with an apology for being late; Regina talked her ear off as soon as she was trying to leave, indicating that Lucy knew how she was. She didn't, but she gave the dutiful response and nodded and agreed anyway.

"Ugh, it's always so hard to choose!" Reagan complained as she turned the menu back and forth, "There are so many options."

"I know, and they give you so much food it's hard to eat all of it! They should just bring you a box for leftovers when they bring the meal."

"Funny hearing that from you. You always finish everything! It's shocking to see how much you can eat sometimes."

"Don't be rude." Lucy pouted, looking over the edge of her menu at Reagan, "Are you saying I'm getting fat?"

"No! Of course not, baby!" Reagan giggled and reached out to brush her hand against her girlfriend's, "I know it all goes to fueling you down there."

Lucy blushed as the redhead winked at her.

""Reagan, you know I don't like when you talk about that stuff in pu-"

"Hi! My name is Cassandra and I'll be your waitress today!" Their server, a bubbly young woman, appeared from out of the blue at the edge of their table, "What can I get you started with?"

Reagan greeted her warmly, while Lucy barely managed to stammer out a response. She was the same person that waited on them before! The same black, straight hair, the same tanned-skin, and the same obscenely proportioned body - there was no doubt in her mind about it. As curvy as her significant other was, their server possessed just a bit more in every way; bigger breasts, curvier hips, and a fatter ass! Lucy gulped as she remembered how hard it was to be around her without snapping her strap, and though having Reagan to distract her would help there was also the added pressure to not ogle the young woman and lose control in front of her girlfriend now. Keeping her head buried in her menu, Lucy mumbled her drink order after Reagan did.

"She looks familiar, I wonder if she was our waitress last time?"

"I d-don't remember," Lucy managed to stutter out, lying, not taking her eyes off of the words and pictures laminated in front of her, "could, um could be though!"

"She's pretty hot. If I thought I could stand to share you with anyone else, I'd give her my number and invite her over for some fun. I always thought it would be hot to be able to watch you in action!"

"Reagan! Y-You can't just say things like that, not here!"

"Sorry baby, I was just teasing you."

"I-It's okay. Um," Lucy looked at her girlfriend, "did you decide on what you were going to order?"

"I did! I think I'm gonna order the..."

The ordering and following meal went smoothly after that, even if Lucy found herself smashing her legs together to contain any excitement that attempted to overcome her self-control. Cassandra, their waitress, made herself relatively scarce, mostly just coming back to refill Lucy's water again and again. Spending as much time admiring Reagan as she did digging into her food, Lucy couldn't avoid checking out every aspect of the redheaded beauty across from her once more, sneaking quick glances with every bite. The way her plump lips moved when she chewed, how her eyes lit up whenever she got excited - the verdant jewels lighting up like precious gemstones - and the motion her hair made from the subtlest of movements, waving like an elegant tapestry across her shoulders and neck - not to mention the way her huge tits squished against the tabletop and distorted the logo on her shirt whenever she leaned forward to steal one of Lucy's fries was distraction enough!

It was hard at times to remember she was supposed to be eating!

"Yeah, the sourcing took forever!" Reagan complained about her paper between bites, "The professor is so anal about them, I had to keep flipping through my textbooks to look for the right information! Like the notes we took in class aren't good enough - you'd think they didn't count for anything."

"Mhm I remember that being a pain. I only had a couple of classes that required essays, but the footnotes were the hardest part."

"I always forget you already graduated and have a degree and an adult job and all that sometimes! My older girlfriend - my little sugar mama!"

"Oh my God stop! You're ridiculous!" Lucy laughed before taking another bite and covering her mouth with her hand, "I'm only like two years ol-"

Lucy suddenly choked and jerked forward.

It wasn't that she had swallowed too quickly or taken too big of a bite that caused her food to get lodged in her throat, it was something else. A disturbance, one that was focused around her groin, caught her off-guard, the unexpected intrusion into her personal space making her yelp - or she would have, but her mouthful of fries stopped any exclamations. Clearing her throat and downing the rest of her glass of water, Lucy looked at Reagan - who was happily chewing and checking her phone - down to her lap; pressed against the front of her skirt and pushing the white fabric down so it was creased around her endowment and thighs was none other than Reagan's sock-clad foot, her leg stretched out below the booth. The black fabric-covered appendage causally rotated back and forth, the heel grinding against the top of Lucy's cock.

"I know but it's still fun having an older girlfriend!" The redhead replied casually, acting as though she wasn't doing something inappropriate, "A lot of my friends are jealous that their partner's aren't as mature as you are."

"Baby, what... what are you doing?" Beads of sweat formed on the futa's brow. Why was Reagan doing this here, doing this now!? This was practically the worst possible place she could choose to tease her at! Lucy instantly recalled the bathroom conundrum from a few weeks ago and reacted accordingly; shifting uncomfortably in the booth, body going rigid, breathing intensifying. Reagan kept mashing her foot against her crotch, completely oblivious to her girlfriend's discomfort, a sly smile touching her face. Lucy couldn't believe how brazen she was being and how much of an agonizing position she was putting her in - she didn't get it at all!

"What do you mean?" The redhead's tone indicated she knew exactly what Lucy meant, "I'm just sitting here eating, enjoying a lovely date with my girlfriend!"

Lucy struggled to respond. She could feel a tightening in her nether regions, a pulse of life running through her member, and a rousing of her seed-containers. Attempting to suppress this budding arousal, Lucy tried to focus on her food and do anything to distract herself before everything went to Hell; clamping her legs together didn't have the effect she wanted either, the motion only squishing Reagan's foot deeper into her groin. While having never considered feet a particular fetish of hers, she couldn't deny that the redhead's toes felt good on her genitalia, the multiple thin, cloth barriers that separated the set of appendages not doing much to block out the pleasant sensation. Lucy looked at her girlfriend again.

"R-Reagan, please s-stop. You can't, can't do this here!"

"Do what sweetie? Have a good time with you? Eat my food?"

She was almost at the point of no return. The strap around her shaft was getting tighter and tighter and her cockhead was beginning to slink past her knees; it would only be a few minutes until the entire thing came undone and her cock slapped against the restaurant floor! Her balls started to bubble with fresh sperm as well, only inaudible due to the regular loudness and humdrum of the restaurant. Gritting her teeth, Lucy held back her tears, her face taking on a pink-hue regardless of her efforts, her nostrils flaring. She had to do something, anything to put an end to this charade of normalcy, to let Reagan know how she felt. It was now or never - any longer spent trying to make up her mind would end in disaster!

"Are you okay, baby?" You look like you're gon-"

"STOP!" Lucy half-shouted, drawing the attention of several other customers around them. Reagan's eyes went wide and her leg immediately slipped away from her girlfriend's groin, her expression the same as a child who had finally pushed their parents too far. Shame. All went silent between them, Reagan too flabbergasted by the out-of-character outburst from the futa to say anything, Lucy trying calming down, holding back the flood of emotions ready to burst from her throat. There wasn't a single movement made, both completely still, the rest of their food sitting untouched, the tension palpable like there was an unspoken challenge cutting the space separating the couple.

Reagan broke the quiet first.

"I-I'm sorry Lucy, I didn't think about what I was doing. I didn't think that..."

"I know," Lucy managed to grumble, her face contorted by frustration, "but you should know better! Do you not remember our first movie date? What happened then?"

"I... I do. I'm sorry, I just forget sometimes."

"You, you have to stop Reagan. This can't keep happening. Not like this."

"K-Keep happening, what do you mean?"

"The bathroom! The bathroom at work, remember!?" Lucy's voice rose again, her eyes narrowing at the redhead, "D-Did you forget about that too?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that that was... was bad."

"How could you not!?" Exasperation was clear in the futa's tone, even as she lowered the volume of her voice "I was at work, Reagan! I can't just get hard and lose control anywhere I want! I could have lost my job if someone found out. If, if, if things had gone any farther!"

"I-I just thought because of where you work that it wouldn't be so bad. A-And you didn't say anything! I would've stopped if you told me too."

"You didn't let me say anything! I tried to, but you kept interrupting me. You always interrupt me, and whatever we're doing, f-for yourself. It isn't fair."

Lucy's eyes cast a downward glance.

"It isn't fair."

"I'm sorry," Reagan repeated once more, like if she said it enough it would make this whole thing go away, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize what I was doing. I didn't know what- that it bothered you so much."

"Well now you do. So just, just don't let it happen again, okay? Please?"

Reagan nodded at her, several more minutes of awkward silence following, both of the young women struggling to look at each other.

"I'm sorry Lucy, I really am." Reagan pleaded, her hands stretching across the table like a white flag being raised, an offering of peace, "Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad. I'm just..." What was Lucy supposed to tell her? That she was disappointed? Scared? Afraid of how her girlfriend got when they were together? Her voice dropped in volume again to a barely audible mumble, her face turning away from the redhead, "I just want you to respect me. I want you to treat me like a person and not just a, a, thing for you to use whenever you want."

"I do respect you baby! I do! It's just hard." Reagan admitted ashamedly, still keeping her arms outstretched, trying to bring them closer to her scorned girlfriend, "Ever since, since our um, first time together, you're practically all I think about. All of you. And when we're together, I want to show you how much I... I care for you. I guess I don't always know how to show it in the right way."

Lucy sniffled and looked up at her girlfriend.

"I understand, I do. Just promise me you won't do it again, okay?"

"I promise - I swear to you baby it won't happen again. I'll be good whenever we're out together. I'll control myself until we're alone! I swear!"

"Okay..." Lucy studied Reagan, gazing over her every feature, looking for a sign she was being half-hearted in her declaration. It didn't appear as though she was lying, her eyes serious, her mouth slightly open from her quick-rate of anxious breathing, the rest of her features crestfallen. She seemed serious, more serious than Lucy had ever seen her - at least since the aforementioned theater incident. Lucy could see her girlfriend's expression growing more and more worried and panicked the longer she didn't give her a concrete answer, Reagan's pain making her heart ache. How could she not believe her!?

Letting herself smile weakly, Lucy reached out and held Reagan's hands firmly in her own, sealing the pact.

"I believe you baby." A look of relief washed over the redhead's face, "You can have me as much as you want as long as we're alone, you know. The bedroom, the living room, the bathroom..."

They both giggled, the atmosphere around them instantly easing.

"Wherever you want!"

"Good. Thank you Lucy. I, I wouldn't want to lose you over something like this. Because of my own stupidity."

"You're not gonna lose me baby - didn't I tell you I-I was all yours?"

They both looked like they might start sobbing from relief at any moment.

"I don't know how I got so lucky..." Reagan shook her head then suddenly perked up, "Why don't we finish up our meals and get out of here? We can go to your place and watch a movie, your pick - and I promise we can finish the whole thing, no interruptions."

"Really!?" Lucy's beaming smile turned into a slim frown, "Oh, but this day was supposed to be about you. I wanted to do what you wanted to do today!"

"Well I want to spend time with my girlfriend, and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it than resting after a big meal, cuddled up with you in front of the TV. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect." Lucy leaned across the table, Reagan meeting her halfway for a quick kiss, "Now why don't we get some boxes and go?"

...

They really did watch the movie all the way through.

After getting their to-go boxes and paying the check - Lucy so elated she barely noticed the voluptuous waitress's alluring figure jiggling in front of her - they left and casually strolled to Lucy's apartment. It was a beautiful walk to her home, a large, sparkling lake and plenty of green, manicured natural scenery backdropping the route, their hands never coming unclasped the entire time, the bag of boxed-food hanging off Reagan's shoulder. They laughed and talked and enjoyed each other's company like nothing had happened at the restaurant, both eager and ready to put the whole thing behind them, the trip taking longer than usual due to how many times they stopped to kiss; though the true test would be performed once the movie was turned on.