Lucy Looks for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to her word, Reagan behaved the entire time. They cuddled together under a big blanket, Lucy resting her head on Reagan's shoulder, the redhead wrapping an arm around the futa's side, no funny business occurring in the slightest besides the occasional, welcomed smooch. Lucy was over the Moon throughout the flick's duration, her happiness hard to contain; this is how she always wanted to be. Normal. Able to enjoy the company of her significant other without any sex. Like a regular couple. The kind of relationship she'd dreamt about her whole life.

There would be intimacy of course, but for once it would happen at the appropriate time!

When the credits played across the screen and they discussed the plot and kissed some more, Reagan suggested they move to Lucy's bedroom - she didn't protest. Why would she? Reagan had taken the first steps in changing her behavior and a reward was in order; besides, this day was about her! So Lucy happily agreed, hopping to her feet before her girlfriend had a chance to and guiding her by her hand through the apartment. The redhead looked almost astonished at how eager the futa was and Lucy hoped that she would take it as incentive for the future, to continue to respect her boundaries and treat her like a living, breathing human being and not a dick on legs. That would all be in the past from here on out anyway!

"Mmm your breasts look so good in a bra baby," Reagan whispered as she cupped her girlfriend's padded mounds, "you should wear one more often."

They had started disrobing before reaching the futa's bedroom, tops and bottoms shed, a trail of shed clothing left across the apartment until they were both in nothing but underwear; Lucy still had her cock strapped down as well, having made the executive decision not to let it free as to not potentially distract Reagan during the movie. Once they had entered the sleeping-space - their hands already roaming over each other's bodies - they'd sat on the edge of Lucy's large bed together, intimate lip-locking and groping commencing without hesitation. Reagan was in the process of fondling Lucy's tits and kissing up and down her neck, Lucy holding the back of her head tenderly.

"T-Thank youuuuuu!" Lucy's words were interrupted by a loud moan, her girlfriend suckling at the slopes of her breasts, "I'll, um, I'll wear them more for you!"

Reagan only purred back, her ability to speak cut off by the soft tit-flesh between her lips. Her hands slid under Lucy's bra, pushing her breasts up and aiming the slender girl's nipples right at her mouth. Alternating between the stiff, pink nubs, she licked and bit them gently, tracing circles around her nearly transparent areola, worshiping the entirety of her girlfriend's small handfuls; Lucy squeezed the back of Reagan's skull as she skillfully orally-ministrated her chest, her fingers interlaced in fiery hair. Moving lower, Reagan slowly made her way down Lucy's body, kissing along her stomach down to her hairless groin until she reached the bundled, throbbing mass between the futa's skinny legs.

Pausing, Reagan looked up.

"May I do the honors baby?" Her hands hovered over Lucy's strap reverently, "Can I unstrap you? It's starting to look painful!"

Lucy glanced down at her girlfriend's pleading expression.

"Go ahead. I-I told you, in private I'm all yours."

Letting out a small moan of her own, Reagan's hands darted towards the buckles criss-crossing Lucy's member and thigh, quickly undoing every section needed to free the futa's monster; with every restraint unlatched more of the bestial member bulged free, the added inches to its length and girth coming from seemingly nowhere. Once it finally came completely unconstrained, Reagan almost fell backwards from how hard the strap flew towards her, her arms rocketing into her own body. Tossing the strap away, the redhead replaced her grip with as much two-liter thick shaft as she could hold, lifting it to her face.

"Mmmm I've been waiting for this!" Reagan shuffled back on her knees so that she could bring up the fat glans right to her face, "Three days is too long apart!"

Lucy mewled in appreciation as Reagan started stroking her mostly-soft cock; she always looked so sexy when she was touching her pole! Breathing intensifying, Lucy watched as her girlfriend began planting soft kisses across her fleshy crown, leaving red lipstick-painted marks across its pink expanse, her tongue swirling around her cumslit. Folds of excess cock-skin rolled against the redhead's fingers as she stroked the pulsing rod, the venous ropes pushing into the space between her digits, her palms filled. Her arms made the lengthy journey from under Lucy's corona to the base of her trunk - an extensive route to take - her reach barely enough to travel the entire distance.

Working fervently, Reagan wrapped her lips around the tip of the futa's helmet and started to suck, her cheeks caving in on themselves as she tried to coax the delicious nectar from Lucy's balls; she could see them out of the corner of her eye, sagging towards the floor, already beginning to grow, expanding from their ridiculous, countenance-comparable circumference to a size that was truly insane. Slowly pushed back as Lucy's cock mimicked her cum factories, Reagan happily did what was needed to make her girlfriend hard - though she had a different plan in mind today than how things normally went!

Slipping her tongue into Lucy's cavernous urethra, she licked at the edges, sending a shiver down her girlfriend's spine that she could feel through her cock. The futa's increasingly-loud moans was music to her ears, causing her to pleasure the pillar of virility harder, the motion of her hands changing from strokes to gropes and massages; Lucy had so much fucking cock it was easy to grab fistfuls of the baggy skin on it before it got erect! Just as she had wanted, the first trickle of precum touched her tongue - which she gladly lapped up - more coming soon after, loud swallowing commencing the moment the slimy ball-honey filled her mouth and slithered between to her teeth.

While Reagan normally closed her eyes and let the sensation of her girlfriend's outpouring of potency warm her being and increase her own arousal, she kept her eyes open and focused this time around. She watched the growth of the futa's colossus closely, studying how long and thick it got, trying to count every new inch added to its enormity in her head. It was a hard objective to give her attention to, her brain preferring to take in the expanding serpent and all its distinct features instead. The way the veins bulged out like they were trying to free themselves from their fleshy prison. How her tubular urethra noticeably inflated then deflated when it pumped more pre into her mouth. Just the incredible size of the whole thing in itself. It was so distracting!

As Lucy ogled her girlfriend she had mind enough to take off her bra - the cups feeling uncomfortable after Reagan had shifted them lopsided to get at her breasts - throwing it onto the floor as soon as it was unclasped. Spreading her legs, she reached down and stroked her shaft, her hands looking even more laughably inadequate at the task than the redhead's did, her fingers scarcely able to cover even the sides of her member. It was enough, however, to increase her arousal, her cock growing and growing, pushing Reagan away from her. Lucy mewled as her balls left out a particularly powerful gurgle, her sperm spraying from the corners of Reagan's mouth and splashing against her creamy complexion.

Like that was the button to jumpstart her libido, Lucy's cock began awakening rapidly. The flesh across her shaft darkened, filling with blood, the veins popping out like upturned roots from the dirt at the same time her monolith thickened. It shot out as it suddenly got hand-spans longer, bashing Reagan in the face, her hold on the center of the hardening beam the only thing keeping her from falling over. Urethra expanding nearly as wide as her shaft was, engorging with precum, the off-white fluid was now actively running down the redhead's chin and spilling onto her huge breasts. She was going to be hard in no time at this rate!

Except Reagan suddenly stopped and bolted to her feet, coughing out semen-clouded spittle.

"Are you okay!?" Lucy immediately blurted without thinking, caught by surprise by her girlfriend's sudden departure from her dick, "Is something wrong?"

"No, no, everything is perfect baby," Reagan smiled, wiping her face, "but I had an idea. I wanted to try something new today!"

"O-Oh?"

"Well, even though I really like how big your cock is and how incredible it feels when you fuck me with it, there's always one problem."

Reagan paused to bend down and slide her red panties off, revealing her soaking, swollen sex.

"I never get to kiss you or look in the eye when we have sex!" She walked around Lucy's cock back to the bed, a sway in her meaty hips, "And it's something I want to do. So I figured if I got you about half-hard or so, it might be possible!"

Lucy's eyes lit up. Her girlfriend was so smart!

"I would really like that too," Lucy agreed, getting to her feet and twisting her torso to look at Reagan, her cock getting in the way if she turned her body completely, "it would be really nice! Um, what do you think would be the best way to do it?"

"I think I should lay on the bed and you can get on top of me. That way I can look at your beautiful face!"

Despite the sexual situation, Reagan's compliment still made Lucy blush.

"Okay baby, that sounds great."

Moving in for a kiss, Reagan pushed her mostly-nude body against Lucy's - only her matching red bra still adorning her physique - and grazed her fingertips over her member. Figures interlocking once more, they made out, Lucy grinding the side of her shaft against the redhead's thigh, rutting against it like a bitch in heat; jets of precum rocketed from her glans, splattering against the wall behind them, her balls bouncing against Reagan's knees under their own volition. She could feel her cock stiffening further - and so could Reagan. Stopping the kiss, Reagan stepped back and gave her girlfriend a smile and a wink.

"Whoops! Can't have you getting hard just yet!"

"S-Sorry," Lucy stammered, embarrassed, "it's hard to control."

"I know, baby. Here, let me get onto the bed and then we can make sure you're taken care of!"

Brushing past Lucy, Reagan hopped onto the bed and crawled towards the end of it. Rolling onto her back, she rested her head on the pillows and spread her legs, her hands going to her thighs to help separate them, her eyes beckoning Lucy to come to her. Following her girlfriend's lead she climbed onto it too, careful not to squish her giant testicles or hit her cock onto anything, and kneeled between the redhead's splayed limbs. Inching forward until her cockhead poked at Reagan's entrance - causing both of them to squeal in excitement - Lucy grabbed her cocks as far up the shaft as she could, holding it steady. Once she was finally in a comfortable position, she looked up at Reagan.

"L-Like this, baby? Do you think it will work like this?"

"Yes, but you need to hurry Lucy! You're getting bigger already!"

Noticing her cock's expansion too, Lucy pushed her hips forward. It was a weird feeling trying to fuck while only partially-erect, but that didn't mean the initial meeting of their sexes didn't feel good. Tightening her grip on her shaft, she winced as it bent in the middle, giving under its own flaccid weight and Reagan's vice-like cunt. Her own expulsion of ball-sauce - her glans pre-ing heavily - and the torrent of feminine juices wetting the area between Reagan's thighs began working their magic quickly however, and Lucy could see the peak of her tip begin to nudge its way into the redhead's folds; the fact that she wasn't at her full-size aided in her efforts as well, her cockhead noticeably smaller and less bulbous than it was normally was at this point.

Practically hyperventilating, Reagan lifted her legs closer to her ribs as she looked between her elevated tits towards the scene of insertion. Lucy was almost in! Nearly half of the flared crown was splitting her lower-lips, pushing her engorged labia apart and her throbbing, unhooded clit up towards her crotch. Her plan was going to work! Just a little more and her girlfriend could push the rest - or at least as much of the rest as was possible - in, and then they could kiss and be closer than they ever had during sex. It was perfect! She thought there was no better way to show her appreciation for her loving partner than this.

With a grunt, Lucy's cockhead popped into Reagan's pussy.

"Oh fuuuck yes!" Reagan groaned, her head falling back into the pillows, "Now go quickly baby, I can take it!"

Trying to hold back her bodily urgings to get hard - something she was well practiced at - Lucy pumped forward. Her cock still bent and twisted as it forced itself into the seal of Reagan's sex, her shaft having no-easier a time entering than her glans had, but still possessing the same benefits. Crawling across the bed, Lucy stuffed more and more of her bloated member into the redheads's cunt, burrowing through her walls and reaching her cervix; without a single pause she pushed through the gaped opening, entering Reagan's womb faster than she ever had before. Both moaning loudly, Reagan shook her hips back and forth, trying to entice her partner to dig into her depths with more urgency.

But it was so hard!

Lucy had never had to fight back an erection while fucking before, the combination proving to be a tough challenge. The promise of being able to be face-to-face with Reagan spurred her on, and she continued to rampage her goliath deeper into the redhead's insides, pumping her hips like she would after they'd been at it for quite awhile. She was getting closer to her goal with every passing moment, her hands sinking into the mattress nearer and nearer to Reagan's face, her whole body hunched over their connected figures. Her balls dragged across the bed behind her, pumping sperm through her shaft to douse Reagan's baby chamber with, her genitalia both excited and confused by how quickly the penetration was going. It was exhilarating!

Fuck, she felt good! Reagan shouldn't have been surprised as she was that even half-hard Lucy's member filled her up so well. It was almost indistinguishable from being fucked with its full size - she was just that big! Her eyes had, of course, been fixated the entire time on the bulge in her belly, the snake-like protrusion rising higher and higher up her torso, almost reaching her breasts, small bubbles appearing across her fair skin whenever Lucy's might mast piped more cum into her. She'd had an orgasm already - a small one by her standards - her cunt jetting its juice across the futa's fantastic fuckstick, her whole body quivering in ecstasy. There would be a lot more where that came from once Lucy fucked her for real!

Almost there! Despite only having half of her jiggling, softened member inside of Reagan, Lucy's head was level with her huge, red-bra-clad tits, so close she could almost bury herself in them - a few more inches and they'd been looking eye-to-eye! Hurrying as she felt her resistance faltering, Lucy slammed her hips towards the redhead, shoveling nearly half a foot of cock into her all at once; the distension in Reagan's torso pushed against her chest from the inside, lifting her front bra strap, nearly popping it apart from the pressure. Jerking and almost losing her balance, the futa fell forward, suddenly finding herself exactly where she was supposed to be, her face hovering right above Reagan's.

They'd done it.

Resolutely, Reagan reached up and pulled Lucy into a kiss. It was so weird yet so incredible that they were able to do this, a dual-form of intimacy that had eluded them up to this point. The lovers wrestled tongues passionately, spit running down their chins, their hands automatically running across each other's bodies like they were exploring them for the first time. Reagan squirmed under the kiss and caress of her girlfriend, shimmying her cunt against the massive meat lodged in her pussy, their tits squishing together, nipples pressing against each other; Lucy was even able to feel the bulge of her own cock rubbing against her stomach through Reagan's midsection, another new sensation for her. It was a day of firsts - both good and bad - for the young futanari.

The pair stayed like this for as long as they could. Lucy was still actively fighting against her libido, trying to keep her cock at the same size for as long as possible even as it lurched and angrily pulsated inside of her girlfriend, each slight movement drawing renewed moans against her lips from Reagan's mouth. All of the kissing and touching and grinding didn't help either, the couple lost in their lust, wanting nothing more than each other. It really felt like they were truly lovers in this position, having romantic sex for once, actually making love the way normal people did - the thing Lucy always wanted to be. There was nothing that could have made her happier in this moment: an earthquake or an explosion would have failed to make her move. If this was Heaven, God could strike her down right then and there!

"Oh Lucy..." Reagan cupped her girlfriend's cheeks as she briefly stopped kissing her, looking her right in her deep, brown eyes, "I love, I love, I love-"

Oh God, was she finally going to say it? Say the thing that Lucy had been too afraid to? Say what she had wanted to since Reagan had taken her virginity? Throughout their entire relationship Lucy had felt a deep love for the redhead and always wanted to express it with those three meaningful yet terrifying words - but she never could bring herself to. With her luck she'd scare Reagan away, act on her feelings too soon and fuck up everything she worked towards maintaining. Ruining what felt like her one chance at happiness, failing at her one chance at lifelong companionship. So she did as her meek person demanded and held out, waiting for the voluptuous redhead to say it first. But now it was finally happening!

Lucy opened her mouth to say it back, her face the picture of elation.

"-I love your cock!"

Oh.

Her heart dropped. Lucy stopped moving completely and stared at Reagan's face; the redhead had closed her eyes and half-screamed into the air with that declaration of devotion, her cunt squirting its cream onto Lucy's groin, her exclamation of one orgasmic announcement and not heartfelt passion. She parted her lips as though she was going to say what she had planned to - what she'd always wanted to - but nothing came out, the words she was moved to whisper utterly gone, lost amidst the raging sea of conflicting torment she was now feeling. Was there any reason to respond at all? Sorrow filled her eyes and had she not been perpetually stimulated by Reagan's gripping velvety walls she would have certainly gone soft, the sexual euphoria the only thing keeping her from breaking down right then and there. What was she supposed to do now?

She'd learned the truth. It didn't matter how much Reagan loved her or if she even did, she would always love her cock more, putting it before the person it was attached to. The promises didn't matter, her reassurances that she cared for Lucy as a human being and not just some kind of walking sex machine as empty as the futa felt. She'd realized that fact. Maybe that feeling would change in the future but for now it was the reality Lucy was faced with: she had a specific position in this relationship and it had been made clear what it was. Everything else was secondary, Reagan's one true desire the sexual satisfaction she could get from Lucy, and Lucy alone. She knew this now.