All Comments on 'Lydia's Service Pt. 04'

by lydiainservice

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
The1NLThe1NLover 4 years ago
High quality of storytelling

High quality of storytelling, just like the previous chapters. My main problem remains the rather long waiting time before a next chapter is being published ..

lydiainservicelydiainserviceover 4 years agoAuthor
Waiting time

The point about waiting time is valid.

I took 10 months to finalize part 2 after part1 was published. I took 5 months to publish part 3 after part 2 was published. Part 4 has taken just under 4 months to reach publication.

I would prefer a 3 month period but even though retired, I have so many other things to do.

The point is well made, though, and I shall endeavor to speed up the process.

Love,

lydia x

Slake77Slake77over 4 years ago
Lovely

Lydia;

I just stumbled across your stories and have very much enjoyed them. as I'm reading I can form a clear mental imagine of you engaged in your activities. Very erotic. I would find it very excited if you could a doctor story. Maybe your called out of retirement to cover from a doctor going on a month long vacation. i can picture you giving a yearly exam to the hospital's female HR head -so just happens to be a strong dominant and turns the table on you in the exam room - maybe even displays you to former colleagues much to your humiliation. Love to discuss ideas with you.

Steve

lydiainservicelydiainserviceover 4 years agoAuthor
Response

Thank you for your kind comments. Strangely enough an ex work colleague features in Lydia's Service Pt 5. I obviously won't give away any spoilers but it's not the scenario you describe. However you may like it. Sadly, Pt 5 is not coming along as quickly as I would like. Christmas and New Year celebrations and meeting friends has delayed it, albeit for happy reasons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous