All Comments on 'Lynn and Bobby Ch. 03'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
interesting

your hero has transformed from a humiliated cuck to a instinctual woman pleaser in 3 chapters. if you are truly pushing for his redemption, then he has to get back at the man who humiliated him. then the transformation would be complete. keep it going.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
One hell of a change in personalities

I like the way he took over and fucked her hard. There may be hope for him yet. We'll have to see what comes in the next chapter. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great turnaround

I had alot of trouble with your theory that he was strong to be there for his slut of a wife when she was with and then dumped by Bill. I'd have kicked her out the first time she told me she'd screwed him, but now he's turned the tables and is getting his turn how great is that! He needs to bring this woman home just like he did with the Princess. Another woman to tell his wife what a piece of shit she is and how great her hubby is. Sounds like he's got her trained. No more strange cocks for her but unlimited pussy for him, sounds like appropriate payback to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For a first time writer

you're not doing bad at all. Keep it up lady, I like your story, good writing with nice erotic adventures. Thanks. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

You can tell a story, which is something 90% of writers can't do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot cuckold story

very hot story.makes me jerkoff every time i read.i guess i'm a wanna be cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next Steps

I think it would be fun if our hero has his wife fuck the cuck-as a way of humiliating _her_. I also think wifey ought to pull a train at the direction of her husband.

skiestaskiestaover 14 years ago
Awesome!

Another great chapter! Love your ability to tell a story as well as be arousing. Dont get that much in erotica. Cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Elaine

Un-fucking-believable....that was soooo hot. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pusillanimous and funny

hehehe

2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
giving her a real mans fucking

an exciting new part to add to this ever exciting story. brilliant story.

fantastic erotic writing, this story only get better. with ever new part added.

a very gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
burned @ the stake for ch.01 & Hailed as the Messiah for ch.02 & 03 . lmao go figure

i can't stop laughing @ the comments,

yes this is equisitely written ,

yes Lynn is a truly gifted writer .

i have no problem with the total reverse direction of the story.

its extremely well written.

has some great moments & some gd humor mixed with the passion

but for me the best part of this series is the comments & the total absurdity i find in the fact that pple think its fantastic for a guy to fck any pce of ass he can , but his wife needs to live as a nun .

xxxhugsxxx

wife has a taste for lots of cock & ....

she's a dirty no gd bitch whore slut cunt

husband fcks as much pussy as he wants &...

he's a stud , i'd buy him a beer , stand for election & i'd vote for him ...

fckin hilarious. lmfao.

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

Great story! I dream of my wife doing this for me! Thanks for sharing!!! I can’t wait to read more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous