Magical Semen Princess Celeste

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
661 Followers

"That is genius. They are servants and must do what the students say," Celeste exclaimed and ran off. Ethan kept talking to himself like the only listener leaving had not really mattered to his story full of exciting historical facts.

** * **

Celeste had stopped a half her size imp in a remote corridor of the academy. He looked old and wrinkled but he was one of the few that had been alone. His skin was red and he had red pointy ears that resembled the ones elves had. He also wore rudimentary grey pants and a shirt.

The Princess was holding a glass container in her hands that she kept rubbing against her stomach. She was hearing her own heavy breathing and it was not helping her mind that was blanking out from what she had intended to do.

After gathering an almost hour for courage the Princess approached the red-skinned male.

"Fill this with your hot semen please," Celeste asked while offering the glass bottle to the imp.

"The hazing rituals sure get weird." the imp muttered and kept cleaning the floor with a self moistening magical broom.

For a moment neither talked but the imp kept sending strange looks to the elf with his yellow eyes and his sharp teeth that kept flashing like he was smiling to jokes he was doing in his own mind. Celeste's hand began to tremble and she started to see the bottle in it more than double.

"Please, I need it. I'm a lust mage," Celeste gawked in tears at the imp. A bulge was growing in his pants and he began to talk.

"Ohh, I heard about that. Must be rough. But since you said please I tell you a secret. In the alchemy lab, there are samples of all kinds of substances. Even semen. The instructor in charge is a curious lady. I'm sure she will keep you supplied," the imp said and instructed Celeste where she needed to go. After the Princess ran off like in a dire hurry.

** * **

Lab instructor Kiara had welcomed Celeste to her lab with a radiant smile that had made her froze. The red-haired and green-eyed human-looking female was extremely perky and had given a tour to her large lab filled with many wonders even before Celeste had the time to introduce herself. By the time it was over the Princess had forgotten most of it and was seated to a guest couch at a small side office.

"So what did you need from me," Kiara asked with a wide smile.

"I need semen... safe enough to drink..." Celeste said with an overly confident and loud voice that broke at times.

"Why would you... aah, you are that miss... princess I was told about," Kiara said while her index finger ran along her cheek.

"What was told about me?" Celeste asked.

"Not much. Just that an extremely rare magic user type had appeared that I might want to study," Kiara explained. She haphazardly scribbled something to notepad with her left hand.

"Study?" Celeste uttered.

"Don't you mind about that. I specialize in combat enhancements. If you can ever lift a magic-tech battle tank, let me know. Otherwise, you are kind of out of my field of expertise," Kiara said like a joke but the sparkle in her eyes showed she meant it.

There was a pause while Kiara wrote even more into her notes but a rising urgency that was boiling within Celeste made her break the silence.

"About the semen," Celeste voiced.

"Ooh right, give me a second," Kiara replied and walked off.

Celeste was left alone in the room and she stared down. Her fingers were crossed on her lap and slow moments passed until Kiara returned with a glass bottle full of a white substance.

"It is from a dire lizard. The freshest I have. We do not keep the beasts on the academy grounds for... reasons," Kiara explained and after opening it she gave the bottle to Celeste. It felt cold in her hands but it looked white and pristine. The smell made Celeste stop for a moment but it was not from disgust but regardless it made her eyes dilate as something was against trying to awake deep in her core.

Without words, Celeste put the bottle on her lips and began drinking it with speed. In seconds the container was empty and she tried to lick the bottom clean.

"I was right I'm afraid. You will need it fresh," Kiara muttered while making a yet another note.

"What?" Celeste stuttered as she lowered the bottle. There was a burning sensation spreading in her body, something that resembled a hunger that had been ignited into full flame after getting a taste of something delicious for the first time.

"Magic is one of the first things that leave from seed. I think you might even feed from it as it departs," Kiara mused while she kept writing.

"What do you mean?" Celeste asked while she fidgeted the semen bottle in her hands. Her eyes were trailing between it and Kiara.

Kiara looked up with magic symbol covered eyes to say, "I saw your body's reaction to it. It was definitely absorbing the magic from the seed but there was barely anything left. In that way, lust mages are not that special as they use the principles of life magic to absorb power based on this short observation."

Celeste kept swapping her gaze between Kiara and the bottle with increasing pace until she was nodding constantly. Just when it looked like she was overheating she stood up and dropped the bottle to the floor. It did not break but rolled off.

"You let me drink lizard semen while knowing that," Celeste cried as she ran off without hearing what Kiara was about to say.

** * **

After a few hours, Celeste was back at the imp who had told her about the lab. Her voice was weak and her body was fidgeting.

"Hey, remember me?" Celeste asked. She was partially hiding behind a corner and her eyes were focusing on the imp's lower half.

"You don't need to doubt that," the imp replied with a quick grin.

"I need it fresh. I need fresh semen," Celeste stuttered. Her beautifully sculpted elven face was flushed red and her hands were crossed under her breasts that made their large volume clear. The silky fabric was letting a hint of hard nipples through.

"You do now?" the imp exclaimed. The broom in hands stopped sweeping and he looked up and down the Princess.

"She made me drink dire lizard semen knowing it was useless," Celeste stuttered meekly like she was seeking pity.

"Well, since I got you in this mess I might as well help you. Follow me to that closet. My name Is Colt by the way," the imp said and opened the mentioned closet.

"I'm Princess Celeste," she sobbed while following the imp to the closet. The door closed after them.

The small utility space was surrounded by shelves full of all kinds of equipment from all sides. Even the door had hooks with gear hanging from them.

Colt put the broom to a rack and lit up a small light stone. He placed it to a shelf.

"You should probably kneel. I'm a bit short you see," Colt said while he loosened his belt. Celeste dropped to her knees like she had been defeated and looked down. A rigid red flesh thing with a bulged tip was right under her eyes.

"A bit lower miss. It would be hard to aim it like this," Colt said and pushed Celeste's head down. His cock almost hit her face on the way to tower over her face.

Celeste was on her knees with a crouched back and her dilated eyes were on the male cock she had never seen before. Her slightly gaping lips were trembling but she was not even attempting to look away and the magic stone shone a shadow on her face from the surprisingly large imp rod.

With a grin, Colt adjusted the light stone on the shelf so that it gave the best possible light to the elf's face. With his left hand, he took a grip from his cock and pointed it down towards Celeste's lips. The well defined red veins of the imp penis were visibly pulsating from the rush of blood into the large member.

"Open up a bit more, unless you want me to smear it all over your face," Colt instructed and Celeste's trembling lips parted even more. Her eyes were almost crossed as they were trying to look at the cock that was in front of her.

"That's it, I'm going to aim straight at your pretty lips," Colt said while he began to jerk his imp meat-rod.

Celeste rubbed her thighs together and her body kept shifting a little but her purple eyes stayed locked on the imp's manhood. His left hand was moving along most of his shaft. Though the bright red tip lacked the skin that covered most of the mighty rod and Celeste's eyes looked at it like it was some edible cherry.

"Put your tongue out," Colt grunted and Celeste obeyed. Her tongue had already peeked out of her lips but now she was almost reaching for the imp tip with her saliva coated tongue.

"By the gods, you are pretty and smell nice," Colt announced as he began to jerk his meat even harder. His balls began to bounce and Celeste lifted her right hand like to touch them but then he forced her hand back to be crossed on her lap.

Sudden tears came from Celeste's eyes but so was saliva from the corner of her mouth. Her hands were trembling against her fabric-covered crotch and her breathing was getting heavy. Colt felt her hot breath on his cock and leaned closer.

"Say aaa if you want me to cum into your mouth," Colt voiced and Celeste obeyed again. Her teary eyes looked up to Colt while she opened her mouth as wide she could.

Colt thrust forward straight into Celeste's mouth. He pushed just the tip in and the forceful lips that closed in on him like a reflex made his seed release in a spurt that shot semen on her tongue and down her throat. It burned hot on touch and made her tremble. The blush on her cheeks exploded as her eyes tried to roll around. Colt's hand moved on his rod to milk all he could give in to the elven mouth.

For a moment Celeste stayed mostly still but then her crying eyes glazed over and she swallowed. Pressure built even more around Colt's cock as the Princess had begun to suck it. Her eyes trailed the imp's shaft that was still outside and she moved her head forward. The tip pushed into Celeste's throat but she did not stop until the imp's wrinkly balls were touching her chin. A notable part of the imp penis had been bent into her throat.

"You sure are cock hungry," Colt voiced his hands on top of Celeste's head. They traced to the sides and took a hold of her long pointy elf ears. He rubbed them between his fingers and playfully rolled them.

Celeste kept sucking the cock even when it began to deflate. She nibbled it with her teeth like to force more seed out of it but it was still managing to escape her throat without pulling back.

"Hey, don't bite. Let go already," Colt grunted. He twisted Celeste's ears and she turned limp for a moment so that he managed to take his cock out.

Celeste fell to the ground with red throbbing ears. Tears returned into her eyes as her fingers traced her lips.

"You got what you wanted right?" Colt asked. He was already pulling up his pants.

"You put it in my mouth," Celeste sobbed while she licked her lips. Her hand was moving on her delicate elven chin like she was trying to find something.

"It was about to spill and you sure kept sucking it," Colt replied with a quick grin but he was already eyeing up at the door.

"It tasted so good, it was like you were feeding me liquid happiness," Celeste voiced. Her hands were moving down to her stomach and so were her eyes.

"Right, one thing, we are not really allowed to... interact with the students but since you took the initiative and were a... special case it should be okay," Colt said. Celeste stared at him with her wet eyes that had a strange sparkle into them.

"So could you not mention this... to the instructors," Colt muttered while he finally managed to tie his belt back on. Celeste nodded as her eyes followed the cock until it was fully tucked away.

"Well see you around," Colt voiced and walked away. Celeste was left alone into the utility closet to lick her lips.

** * **

When Celeste came to her room Jade stood up and was about to walk away. It was already late at night.

"Will you sleep with me... like the old times," Celeste asked. She was hugging herself and was avoiding eye contact.

"There is no room for me and your breasts in that small bed. Goodnight, my Princess," Jade yawned as she walked to the only door and out of the room.

** * **

For the first few hours of trying to sleep Celeste just stared at the roof. In the darkness of the room, she saw shapes. Shapes of long rods and pools of semen. She had not really seen a real pool of semen before so her imagination raced wild with strange alterations of spilt pudding in her mind. But on top of everything else always throbbed the memory of the imp's red cock. It was accompanied by a pulsating feeling radiating from Celeste's core, like a burning hunger and she knew what she needed and that there was no relief to be found in this room.

"I'm thirsty," Celeste stuttered as she stood up in her light sleeping gown that made her large breasts very defined. Still, she walked out of her room without any care and with shaking steps moved along the corridor.

"Where is the semen-water... I need a drink," Celeste stuttered to herself. Her forehead was red and there was sweat on her smooth elven face. Every step she took was slower than the last. Low unintelligible mutter was leaving from her lips.

Yellow glowing eyes shined in the distance and they came closer to Celeste. A shadowy figure rapidly gained more features in the dimply lit hallway and when he stood next to Celeste an old red-skinned half-imp in a black cloak showed his face. He was tall for an imp and matched the Princess's eye height.

"Are you lost? As is my duty as the night janitor I need to guide you to where you need... regardless of your clothing status," the red-skinned male muttered with a raspy voice. Like he really did not like his job but what he had found had piqued his interest in a boring night.

Celeste did not immediately reply and her eyes wandered on the male. She looked down straight at his pants covered cock and her lips began to gape before she started to speak without thinking.

"I'm a cock hungry," Celeste replied and sudden panic flashed into her eyes. Her hands rose to cover her mouth and she managed to squeeze her breasts between her elbows.

"Right..." the night janitor muttered while his eyes looked around. He saw nobody else in the dark corridor so he quickly focused back to the elf in front of him. They stared at each other for a moment but the Princess was becoming increasingly fidgety. Her eyes were trailing around and her hands were visibly trembling.

"I'm a cock hungry lust mage and I need male-semen-milk-pudding," Celeste cried like she was confessing some crime in tears. Her purple eyes were glazed and lacked focus whenever he tried to look away from the male's crotch.

"Lust mage?" the janitor grunted. He scratched his strong red chin and his eyes weighted the breasts that were almost pushed into him. The elf had a gaping smile and moved with a sway as she took steps closer to the male.

"Please, you need to help me. I feel so hot," Celeste uttered. She was trying to establish eye contact but her sight kept constantly dropping down the male's body.

"Well, it is my job to help the students. You can call me Lars," the male voiced with a grin.

"I'm Princess Celeste," she replied but saying her name froze her. Her blush faded in seconds like she had committed a crime.

"Ooh, Princess you say," Lars said. There was a playful tone in his voice and he did a nod.

"I'm... I'm... not," Celeste stuttered. She lifted her left leg to take a step back but she never did it and dropped the leg down almost immediately. Her eyes had hit the bulge that was growing in the male's pants

"You know what, you can be a Princess tonight. I will treat you real good your highness," Lars said and stepped forward. He took a grip around Celeste's waist and rubbed chests together like to confirm her perky size. He pushed in like for a kiss but when Celeste closed her eyes he diverted and when for her left elf ear. Lars's tongue touched the earlobe and moved up along the pointy tip.

After giving once a swirl for it Lars came back to whisper to the base of the elven ear, "I bet someone like you loves anal."

"What?" Celeste stuttered. She was melting in the strong embrace and elven pussy juices were dripping down her thighs. She was quickly spun around and a hard mass pressed into her ass through all the fabric as Lars against embraced her around the hips.

"I have never heard anybody have anal with an elf," Lars said with a breathy voice into Celeste's ear. His burly hands travelled on Celeste's soft stomach feeling its shapes. He felt her uneven breathing and his hands travelled down to rub the silvery elven pubes through the fabric. In the silence of the night, the low but coarse sound of rolling hair under the fabric was heard.

"Anal?" Celeste uttered. The strong and hard male hands were on top of the spot that kept sending pulse after pulse through her body. Even the place that was between her legs was twitching on its own without being touched.

"Yeah, the act of pushing my hard meat into your royal back door," Lars said, his hands moved down Celeste's thighs and pulled up her silken hems that had barely covered the soft elf skin up to her knees.

Celeste's breasts were preventing her from seeing most of the male hands from this angle and the gap between the mounds was covered by the cloth from her skirt. Though just the feeling of the large fingers moving up her thighs made her legs shiver. Especially when they stopped to rub a part that had gotten wet in her upper inner thigh.

A single finger rose up to touch the spot between Celeste's butt hole and pussy. It began to travel along her puffed and swollen pussy lip all the while collecting elven juices into it.

"Not even wearing anything under, you want this bad right?" Lars voiced while his finger found the elf's silvery pubes that crowned her swollen puffy lips. At the same time, some of his other singers found the slit and began pushing it open.

"Please, I'm a virgin," Celeste stuttered. Her hands lowered like to hold Lars's but there was no strength in them.

"Then we really better do anal, your highness," Lars said and slid his hands free to remove his pants. It took only seconds and Celeste's hands had ended up keeping her dress up. This time a hard and hot mass pushed between her asscheeks. It made her entire body tremble as she clenched her soft flesh around the hard round shape of the imp's tip.

"Yes anal, I can take semen inside of me and stay pure," Celeste voiced while two strong arms pushed her back down to bend her shape to the half-imp. The elf was flexible enough to hug her own knees while standing even though her large breasts were sharing the embrace. They were perky and barely hanged even when upside-down. The position made Celeste's dress to fall down and cover her face and touch the floor. Her elegant back was completely exposed but hugging of her legs had made the dress stop falling below her breasts.

Lars took a grip from both of Celeste's asscheeks and spread them as wide as he could. They were more than a handful even to his large half-imp hands but they were like elastic pillows made of perky softness.

"Damn you elves smell good when horny, Mick was not lying," Lars commented. He easily pushed his dry cock between Celeste's thighs and against her pussy lips. It went all the way to the Princess's stomach and the tip even poked her navel. Lars felt her tremble around his length and her thighs were twisting tighter to push his cock against the smooth elf pussy. But he resisted the temptation to just fuck her like this when there was a greater reward to be had. When his rod slid out of the thighs it was soaked from sweet-smelling elven nectar that tingled on his flesh.

Lars took a grip from the base of his shaft with his right hand and spread the elven rear cheeks with his left. His tip pressed against the anal opening and it slid partly in from the first playful push.

kngelol
kngelol
661 Followers
123456...9