Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch shook his head. "But you think everyone is mailgirl curious."

Shane did not disagree. "It was stronger with her," he insisted. "I could tell. There was something."

Mitch looked hard at his friend and former deputy. "And you're planning to entertain her request?" he suggested.

Shane's eyes widened at the thought. "Sure." And for the first time he felt that he could make it happen. Then he realised that Mitch was mocking him. Shane wondered. "Hey, what have you heard?" he asked.

Mitch held that stare. "It's not what I've heard. It's their reactions. This won't end well. Haven't you noticed what the mailgirls are like?"

"They're fine around me," Shane complained.

Mitch shook his head. "Just wait and see," he offered. Shane stared blankly. So he repeated "just wait and see."

After all, what could happen in the office if an assertive journalist was allowed to roam free -- and naked?

"Oh," Mitch added like it was no big deal, "Mrs Ogawa is coming back."

Shane chewed on that news. That seemed like an opportunity, for himself.