Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t know about you, but I’m not moving until tomorrow,” I said. “My mind has stopped working.”

Carl laughed. “Mine too! We both short-circuited!” he said as he spooned behind me, his arms below my breasts. I felt his chest flush against my back.

“Sleep, Angel,” Carl ordered. “Tomorrow we’ll meet my contact to start our adventure.”

We both fell into a deep slumber, exhausted from our flight and physical exertions.

Chapter 4 - Too Big

I woke up and was facing Angel. Her cute face was pointed toward mine and her pretty dark brown, shoulder-length hair was bunched up under her like a pillow. She looked angelic just like her name. I watched her sleep for a while and as if she sensed it opened her eyes.

"Good morning cutie," I said very quietly.

"Good morning sunshine," Angel replied in a whisper.

Neither one of us liked loud noises in the morning and appreciated a slow wake-up.

We also appreciated freshly brewed coffee in the morning. So, I rolled out of bed and went over to brew our coffee.

We didn't have a lot of time for hanky panky this morning because we planned to meet Willem to discuss the details and logistics of our trip. He planned to visit our place within the hour.

Angel and I both took separate showers and got ready. We knew that if we took a shower together, we would frolic around too much and miss Willem.

As Angel took her shower, I had to go pee badly. I knew from our prior trips that she liked to watch so I went right in front of her. She looked over at me from the shower and smiled as a heavy stream flowed from my penis that was beginning to grow with excitement.

Angle noticed my hardening cock and said with a giggle, "Calm down, Carl. Willem will be here any minute."

"It's all your fault, not mine," I said with a chuckle.

Just before we were both ready, Willem called to say that he was on his way over.

Soon, there was a knock on the door and we greeted Willem. Then, we led him out to the terrace. Angel offered him some coffee which he gladly accepted.

Willem let us know that everything was set. The sex venue was ready and had every kind of toy imaginable. There was a small stage as well for performances if desired.

Also, he had placed an ad for men to meet a window posing sex worker for the first time and had received many willing participants. Willem had made arrangements with a few girls who didn't mind being on video so that we had a few to pick from or video multiple encounters.

He also received many responses from 18 plus-year-old girls who were interested in losing their virginity on video.

Willem let us know that he was willing to do whatever it took to help this project be successful and explore other scenarios if desired.

The biggest decision for us was what should we do first? Willem suggested that we do the sex workers first because he already had some guys lined up for us who were screened and ready to go. The guys were very eager and could even go today if we desired.

Angel and I looked at each other and said in unison, "Yes!"

Willem laughed and said that he made some preliminary arrangements for today because he knew me and that I would want to get things going right away. He was beginning to learn about Angel’s voracious appetite as well.

Willem said that he would confirm with the guys and the sex workers right away and let us know what time to meet.

Willem let himself out while Angel and I were still on the terrace contemplating the scenes we wanted to capture on video. We decided to video the guy from the time we meet him to the time he meets the girl for the first time. When they have their sexual encounter we wanted to make sure that all of her holes were used. Finally, we would continue to video afterward to get their thoughts. This way, we would get to know their personalities and make it a more real experience for our viewers.

Willem called a short while later and told us to meet him in an hour at the erotic museum and he would be with the first guy, Niels. I let Willem know how we wanted to approach the scene and wanted to make sure this was relayed to both Niels and the sex worker. Also, that I would be operating the camera while Angel conducted a short interview with both him and Niels as well as the sex worker. Willem agreed and said that everything would be taken care of.

Angel and I left our flat for the erotic museum and grabbed a quick bite along the way. I carried the video camera in a bag that hung around my shoulder. We timed things well and arrived at the entrance to the museum just a few minutes early. I removed the camera and made sure we were ready to capture the first moments.

Soon, we saw Willem and Niels approaching and I began the video. We could always edit out parts from the raw video if desired. When they were a short distance away, Angel greeted them.

Niels was an attractive guy with a full head of brown hair and dimples. He had a short growth of facial hair with a very slight red tint. He was dressed in a long-sleeve white T-shirt and jeans.

Willem formally introduced Niels to us and we shook hands. Then, he said that Niels was ready. Niels nodded his head with enthusiasm.

Angel asked where the girl was and Willem told us that she was just a block down and that we were going to like her. There was another exuberant reaction from Niels.

We began walking and I continued shooting video. We walked along the canal and over a block as Willem acted as a tour guide. He gave us some background on the erotic museum as well as the neighborhood. How several government officials had tried to shut down prostitution and failed. I continued shooting as Willem spoke.

When we arrived at our destination, we saw a young bleach blonde girl standing in an opened doorway and she invited us in. She was attractive with large blue eyes and an engaging smile. She was scantily dressed in a dark bikini and her breasts were medium size and perky.

The room was just large enough for all of us and had a bed, a small couch, and a table. There were mirrors all around the room.

The girl told Niels to take his clothes off. I was thinking to myself that this was going to be great!

Niels began removing his shoes and shirt and then pants. We could see that he was rock hard under his boxer shorts.

The girl pulled down his boxers revealing a cock that was enormous! She looked shocked at his size. I got some great videos of her first reactions. Then, she knelt and put his cock into her mouth.

She sucked and took him in as far as he would go. He was too long to take him all.

She coaxed him over to the table and Niels attempted to remove her top. She helped him with the clamp. Her top fell to the floor showing her lovely breasts with small light-colored areola and nipples.

Then he removed her bottoms showing her shaved pubic area.

She sat on the table and then laid back spreading her legs. I shot a close-up of her pussy and butt hole. Her pussy lips were slightly parted and her clit was hidden.

Niels spread her pussy lips so we could see her clit and the opening of her vagina. I zoomed in again to get a close-up.

Then, Niels started licking her with his tongue, moving it up and down her slick, and then fucking her vagina with it.

He continued licking for a long time. Then, he started finger fucking her beginning with one finger and then two. She began to get very juicy and we could hear the squishing sounds.

I took video of their faces as well as her pussy to get their reactions recorded.

Then, one of his fingers went into her ass. Slowly at first, then he added a second finger. He started finger fucking her ass and her hips started moving all around as she quietly moaned.

Niels moved his cock toward her and stuck the tip in. I caught her very anxious expression. I could tell that she wasn’t used to someone his size and it was a great face capture.

Niels slowly entered her deeper and deeper until she asked him to stop. He pulled out and she said to grab her lube. Angel brought it over and applied some to Niels’s cock. Then, he tried again moving slowly. He finally got into her up to her cervix and part of his shaft was not able to penetrate. He was just too big.

I was getting some great videos of her facial expressions as she was struggling with his size.

He began moving in and out faster and faster and she moaned louder. She seemed to be enjoying it now.

He exited her vagina and touched her butt hole. She winced and had even more anxiousness on her face. I was wondering to myself how this was going to happen.

He finger fucked her some more to loosen her up and began putting the tip into her ass hole. She winced, let out a painful scream, and gripped the sides of the table.

Niels entered her a little further and she gripped harder. She gets to say stop at any moment and we would make sure that Niels pulled out. But, she continued to let him press on.

He went slowly in and out with his tip and gradually move part of his shaft inside. She was beginning to ease up a little on her grip on the table as he slowly moved more of his shaft into her body.

After quite a few moments of gently easing himself into her with small in and out movements, he was able to get his entire shaft inside her to his balls. She seemed like she was beginning to enjoy it now.

He fucked her ass for quite a while, then pulled out. He lifted her off the table and he got on lying on his back. He had her straddle him and lower her ass onto his cock. It's slowly entered her to his balls. This was a much better close-up shot.

She moved up and down on his cock for a long time, then shifted his cock to her vagina.

I took some great close-up shots of her vagina lips gripping Niels' cock and protruding out as the girl raised; a bit of her cream covered his cock.

Niels' movements became much slower and staggered and we could tell that he was about to explode inside her. His cock began to pulsate and he let out a huge gasp as he exploded cum inside her over and over again.

I caught some great video of his pulsating cock and then some facial shots. I could tell that she was glad this was over. I think Niels was more than she was used to handling.

The girl got off of Niels and Angel handed her some Kleenex to clean herself off. Then, gave some to Niels as well.

We had them walk over to the couch and have a seat. Then, Angel asked them some questions about their experience that we could record.

She asked Niels how it felt to be on a video camera for the first time. He said that it felt strange at first and then he forgot about it. Also that he was worried that it wasn't going to work out because the girl was so tight.

The girl giggled and said that it wasn't so much that she was too tight but that he was too big!

She further said that she wasn't sure she could go through with it at first but then it got better and she felt so full inside.

Niels smiled and we could tell that he liked that comment.

She also said that he came so much inside her and it felt like an eruption.

Angel asked Niels if he ever had problems with his size before and he said he never had complaints. Angel and Willem laughed and the girl had a priceless expression on her face. Then she looked at Willem as if to say "Don't ever do this to me again!"

Angel whispered in my ear and asked if she could try Niels? I nodded in agreement. I thought it would be fun to watch her try. It makes great video material.

I took Willem aside and told him that Angel wanted to try Niels. I was hoping that the girl would be ok with using her place. Willem told me that there was no problem. When he brought up the idea to Niels, he was exuberant. This guy was like the energizer bunny. The girl was fine about using her place as well and was excited about seeing Niels' fucking Angel and wanted to see if she could handle him any better than she did.

Okay, it was all set I started shooting as Niels walked over to Angel and began removing her clothes. He was in his boxers.

First, her shoes, followed by pants and shirt. Angel removed her bra and Niels pulled her panties down. Then he took his boxers off.

Angel looked so awesome in the nude. I zoomed the camera in on her perfectly sized, natural breasts.

Then I moved the camera down her body to her pubic area. Angel had a wax done just before the trip, so she was completely hairless except for a very small patch on top.

Niels moved out of the way so that I got some great video shots. He had a great sense for the camera.

Niels gently guided Angel to the table and she laid on her back and spread her legs. Angel's pussy was much larger than normal and her lips were large and meaty with one lip slightly larger than the other. It was very intriguing and begging for action. It was such a turn-on every time I saw it!

Niels spread her pussy lips for the camera. Now, we could see her clit poking out, her pee hole, and the entrance to her vagina. I loved seeing all the goodies inside and made sure to capture all of it vividly on camera. I panned down to her slightly protruding ass hole. I was in heaven at the sight and capturing it all.

Niels was very hard again. He stuck a finger and then two into Angel's vagina slowly at first and then in and out quickly.

Angel began to get very wet as his fingers banged her over and over. We could hear squishing sounds.

Niels buried one of his fingers inside Angel's ass and she let out a gasp. I was wondering what she was thinking about and if she was frightened in any way about what would happen next.

Niels positioned his cock at Angel’s vagina and the tip entered. I move the camera toward Angel's face to get her reaction. She looked over at the camera with a quizzical look.

Niels made small in and out movements as more and more of his shaft entered Angel. Now she had a nervous look on her face and seemed a little uncomfortable. I panned back down to his cock and about a third of it was inside as he moved back and forth slowly. Angel seemed to be holding her breath at certain points as Niels entered her more and more deeply.

Finally, he was able to get his entire length into her. Angel was obviously deeper than the other girl.

I moved the camera over to the girl to get her reaction and she had a look of amazement on her face.

Niels begin pounding Angel harder and faster and she began moaning loudly and came. Angel's chest heaved and her body went into a spasm. We could see her pussy juice had covered his cock.

He didn't let up and just continued pounding her over and over again until she had a second orgasm.

'Take my ass, Niels!" Angel exclaimed with a gasp.

Niels pulled out of Angel's pussy and jammed the tip of his cock into her ass hole. Angel winced and let out a gasp.

"Go in hard!" Angel gasped.

Niels shoved his cock into her hard and Angel winced again in pain. He was mostly inside her now. He gave another shove to his balls and Angel let out a scream.

"Harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me!! Angel cried out.

Niels didn't hold back and started fucking her as hard as I'd ever seen.

Angel's body went into another spasm and she began to twitch in pleasure. And Niels continued to pound her over and over.

It was miraculous that Angel could take his full length into both of her holes. It looked so outrageously amazing.

Finally, Niels could take it no more, let out a huge gasp, and came into Angel's ass.

They were both breathing heavily and Niels stayed deep in her for a while until they both settled down. Then, he pulled out. We only saw a small trickle of cum from Angel's ass as the girl had emptied his balls earlier.

Niels helped Angel off the table, they wiped themselves with tissues and both sat on the couch.

Willem asked Angel how she was.

Angel responded saying, “I'm not sure I'll be able to walk for a week after that. Niels is so big!"

"Thank you for the compliment," Niels said in his thick Dutch accent. "It was all my pleasure."

Willem, the girl, and Angel laughed.

Angel talked more about her experience and how apprehensive she was before he entered her vagina. Then, it felt great and she felt filled up. After her second orgasm, she craved Niels' huge cock to fill her ass.

She explained everything so well and it was such a turn-on to hear her describe her experience. Niels just sat there with a look of satisfaction on his face. He wasn't a big talker. It was all captured and recorded.

When we were done, we thanked the girl for letting us borrow her place and everyone said their goodbyes.

Chapter 5 - Virginity

It was late afternoon and we decided to grab some lunch. Willem came with us and made a few recommendations. We ended up at a nice open cafe on a plaza. We sat down and ordered a light lunch. I asked Angel how she was feeling.

She said, "A little sore and some burning, especially when I first sat down, but doing fine. Don't worry about me, it was all worth it!"

"I'm glad you thought it was worth it because it was so worth it for me. That was so outrageous watching Niels' gigantic cock inside you and all of your priceless expressions!" I said in amusement.

"I'm glad you thoroughly enjoyed yourself at my expense. Don't worry, you'll get your turn." Angel countered with a laugh.

Now, I was getting a little worried since I didn't fully understand what Angel meant. But, I knew she already had a plan for me. I just didn't know what it was yet.

I said laughingly, "Ok, ok. Think I better quit egging anything on."

The conversation turned to what we should do next. I told Willem that I thought a second guy and girl were lined up for today. Willem said that we could do that if we wanted, but one of the virgin girls had contacted him a couple of hours ago and wanted her virginity taken.

Willem suggested that the second guy was ready to go and we could change the scene and instead of seeing a second window prostitute, we could go to our flat for this scene if that was okay.

"That's perfect! What do you think Angel?" I said with enthusiasm.

"I love it. Let's do it!" Angel said in agreement.

Before Willem left to make the arrangements, Angel whispered something into his ear and they both laughed. I asked them what was so amusing and Angel said, don't worry, you'll know soon enough. They both laughed again.

I was feeling uneasy about their plotting but guess I would find out soon.

Willem left and Angel and I went out to the terrace.

"So what do you want the scene to look like?" Angel inquired.

"Well, that's a good question. We do need to make sure that the girl is a virgin. And, we want to make sure that we have a good camera angle when she loses her virginity," I proposed.

"Yes, of course, those are the most important things and I can help with this," Angel said.

"How do you mean?" I inquired.

"Well, I can instruct the guy to get on the dining table and the girl to get on top of the guy with her pussy and ass toward the camera. Also, I can spread her pussy for the camera so that we can see her hymen," Angel explained.

"I love it! That's exactly what you should do. We're going to have a great video," I said excitedly.

Willem called just then to let us know that the guy, Lars, and the girl, Lottie would be at our flat within the hour. He would join as well. Willem was more dependable than an Amsterdam train.

It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door. It was Willem and we let him in. He wanted to be first to make sure Lottie and Lars were properly introduced. I decided to grab the camera to record the first moments that we meet.

Lottie was first to arrive. Willem introduced her to us as I recorded her entrance.

She was tall and skinny and looked like a model with a very fair complexion, shoulder-length blond hair parted to one side, and green eyes. We all went to the terrace.