Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were all gathered, Willem spoke up and made a few announcements. He said that there was a loose agenda for the day and he would keep us informed about our activities throughout the day. He also pointed out the facilities as he had done with Angel and I earlier.

Lottie came up to me right afterward and said that Willem had told her my request and she would love to give me her anal virginity.

She said, "If you were able to take that giant dildo in your ass, I can certainly take your cock in my ass. At least I know your size."

I laughed nervously and said, "I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying I'm small?"

"No, no no. I'm no expert of course, especially since I was a virgin yesterday when I woke up, and not a virgin when I went to bed last night. You were just right for me," Lottie explained.

"Ok, I was getting worried," I said with a laugh. "Compared to Niels, I'm small." I laughed again.

"What do you mean?" Lottie asked in a confusing tone?

"You'll find out soon enough," I explained.

I could see that she was even more confused. I wanted to see her reaction when she saw Niels, so I left it at that.

Just then, Willem asked Lars and Angel to come forward.

When he came up in front of everyone, he said, "Ok Lars, here's your chance to shine."

Not everyone knew what Willem meant by that statement, but Angel and I sure did. Lars needed to perform or he would live with this short-term embarrassment in front of us and his own long-term self-shame. I was rooting for Lars to overcome his lapse and if anyone was going to help him, it was Angel.

I got the camera ready and started shooting. Angel began unbuckling his pants and pulled them down. Then, she pulled down Lars' briefs. Lars stepped out of them. His cock was already hard. That was a good sign.

Angel took him into her mouth and gagged. This seemed to turn Lars on. She licked around his penis head and ran her tongue up and down his shaft. I could tell that she was doing this to get some great video shots.

Angel had him lay on the table and she did a little striptease for us. There were some catcalls by the guys. I zoomed in on Lars' face and could tell that he loved to see Angel stripping for him.

She got on top of him with her ass and pussy facing us on the table and sank his cock into her vagina. I got a great close-up of the first plunge.

Angel started riding Lars fast and hard and continued for a long time. Then, she raised off him and put him into her ass. Lars slid right in and she pounded him up and down.

Lars didn't last long and to get a good video shot, Angel lifted off of him to his tip so that we could see his cock spasm.

It was great timing because he let out a gasp and started cumming. I got a great close-up of his cock pulsating as it shot warm cum inside Angel's ass.

Angel lifted up and a glob of cum dripped out of her ass hole and ran down her pussy. Lars spread Angel's cheeks to give the camera a better view. I was glad that Lars had camera awareness.

Finally, Angel got off the table and so did Lars. He had a giant smile on his face. He had fully redeemed himself and more.

Willem spoke up again and requested Lottie and I to come forward.

I went over to Angel to hand her the camera to video us and told her what a great job she had done with Lars.

"I didn't have an orgasm!" Angel whispered. "I was concentrating too much on keeping Lars hard and forgot about myself."

"That's honorable!" I whispered back. "You should get a silver medal or better, a purple heart!"

Angel laughed and said, "Go on, take the rest of Lottie now and have fun doing it! I'll get some great shots and close-ups. I want to see the expression on her face when you enter her ass for the first time! And I want to see your cock inside of her!"

I handed the camera to Angel and walked up to the front of the group. Lottie was already there.

Willem announced that Lottie had lost her virginity yesterday and that now I was going to take her anal virginity. There was lots of chatter from the others. We could see that they were going to enjoy this.

I looked at Lottie and she had a horny look on her face. We quickly removed our clothes and she knelt down and put me fully into her mouth. She sucked for a few moments. I was so hard that I ached. The thought of having the first anal sex with her after she lost her virginity to me yesterday was overwhelming.

I wanted to make sure Angel and the others had good video so I laid on the table and had Lottie get on top with her ass facing them. I applied some lube to her hole and put my finger inside to get her ready.

I told Lottie to lower her ass on my cock and to take her time. She was in control.

She slowly lowered down and then grabbed my penis to guide me in.

First, the tip of my penis entered her, then she pressed down so that more of me went inside her.

She kept pressing until all of me was inside. I looked at her and she looked at me.

She smiled and whispered, "Congratulations. You have taken all of me."

Then, she started pounding up and down. She was so tight inside and I couldn't believe that she was moving as hard as she was. It felt like like I was ripping her apart inside.

I was tempted to enter her pussy again, but her ass felt so good that I decided to just stay there. She seemed to be really getting off and I wanted to cum in her ass.

Soon, I couldn't stand it any longer and exploded inside her ass. I let out a large gasp as I came over and over. It was an unbelievable once-in-a-lifetime experience to fully take someone's virginity. It was even more unbelievable that it was Lottie's virginity who was such a special girl. I was so happy that Angel was fine with it. Plus, she was getting some really good camera shots.

Lottie raised up, and I could feel my cum mixed with hers dripping on me.

She got off the table and I did as well. Angel was there taking a video of it all.

I gave Lottie a big hug and thanked her for allowing me to be the one that took her virginity. She hugged me back and thanked me for bringing her into all of this excitement. She was enjoying the experience and becoming more expert all of the time.

Chapter 7 - Switch

Willem had us all go over to the sex swing area. Then, he asked Eva to come up. He had already asked Eva earlier if she was interested in trying out a sex swing and she was very enthusiastic about it.

Willem asked Eva to take off her clothes. She took off her shoes, shirt, and shorts down to her bra and panties. Then, she removed her bra. Her breasts were small and pointed with small nipples and areola.

She removed her panties and her pubic area was hairy. It was refreshing to see her this way since most ladies are completely shaved these days.

I actually prefer shaved with a patch on top, but this was a great look for Eva and I definitely wasn't going to complain.

After Eva was completely naked, Willem helped her into the swing. There were two holders for her feet and she held on at the top. He Velcro’d her hands together at the top so that she wouldn't lose her grip. We definitely didn't want any accidents to happen.

When he raised the sex swing up, Eva's legs begin to spread until her legs were straight out on each side. We could see that she was hairy underneath as well and her inner lips protruded slightly.

I was a fan of this sex swing because no part of the swing was underneath her. Just her feet in the foot holders. This gave complete access to her body.

Willem called Niels forward. I was video recording all of this, but I had to look over at Angel and smile. We knew that Eva had no idea what she was getting into.

Willem asked Niels to remove his clothes. He did so with enthusiasm. When he turned towards us and the camera, we heard lots of chatter like wow, or unbelievable, or are you kidding. I turned the camera toward Lottie and she didn't say a word, but she had big saucer eyes. I was wondering what was going through her head when she saw the enormous size of Niels' already hard cock.

Then Neil's turned toward Eva and the camera caught her face as she mouthed, "Oh my God!"

Willem had Niels lay underneath Eva and he began to lower her onto him. Niels' positioned his cock so that as the swing was lowered, it would enter her vagina.

The top of his penis made contact and then Willem lowered the swing more.

Eva was too tight and she began to wince in pain. Her vagina was resisting the giant intrusion.

Willem gave some lube to Niels who applied a bunch to his penis. Willem tried to lower the swing more and Eva kept wincing in pain.

He moved the swing up and down in small movements and try to work his penis slowly into her vagina.

Eva screamed, "This isn't working. I need to stop!"

Willem raised her up and Niels stood up. Then, he helped her out of the straps.

It was unbelievable that he just didn't fit inside her. We made a rule that we would stop anytime someone was uncomfortable and said the word stop.

Just then, Tess blurted out "I'd like to try!"

We were all caught by surprise. And, I was wondering if she was possessed.

She went over to Willem and removed her clothes. She had very perky medium-sized breasts with small light color nipples and areola. Her pubic area was completely shaved and we could see a little slit between her legs.

Willem helped her into the swing. He raised it up and Niels got underneath again.

We could see Tessa's pussy at that point. It was completely shaved and her pussy lips were exceptionally large with lots of folds. It's hard to explain, but there was a lot going on down there. It was very arousing.

Willem lowered the swing and the tip of his penis slid into her vagina. He lowered it further and Niels entered her body more and more until she was completely sitting on him.

I couldn't believe that she took him all in after Eva had such a problem. I was wondering what Eva was thinking at the point as well as Lottie who had never seen anything like this before. I took a mental note to do a quick interview at some point to get their thoughts.

Willem raised the swing to the top of Niels' cock and lowered it again.

Tess told Willem to go faster. So, he raised it up and down faster and faster and Tess began to moan loudly with each movement almost to the point of a scream. You could tell that she was really enjoying herself.

The camera caught every moment of Niels' cock going in and out of her as Tess' pussy lips flexed completely around his extreme size.

I wanted to see them try anal, but I wasn't going to be the one to push it. He might just destroy her ass and I didn't want that responsibility.

Willem kept moving the swing faster and faster as Tess was practically screaming.

Then, Tess began shuddering and convulsing in an intense climax.

Niels groaned intensely at the same time as he came inside her. His pure white cum began to coat his shaft and drip down as he continued coming over and over.

Willem raised Tess up and a lot of cum dripped out of her. I was amazed at how much cum there was because of Niels cumming so much yesterday and I thought his balls might be close to empty.

Niels stood up and Willem helped Tess out of the swing. Then, Willem suggested that we take a break for lunch.

It was amazing how time was flying and it was already lunchtime.

During the break, Angel, Tess, Lottie, and I decided to take a shower to freshen ourselves up and be more presentable for the others.

We all liked the idea of open showers where those taking the showers could be seen by all. We all stripped down, got into the shower, and turned on our individual water nozzles that were against the wall.

I started soaping myself up and Angel came over to help me. Willem was shooting us with the video camera.

She grabbed my penis and balls, soaped them up, and massaged me until I was hard. She moved her fingers to my butt crack and fingered my hole. She spread my ass cheeks for the camera and then washed the soap off of my crack.

We looked over at Lottie and Tess and they were lathering each other up with their bodies. Rubbing all over each other. Willem was recording them.

Lottie rubbed her soapy breasts up and down Tess' front. Then inserted two fingers in her. She spread Tess' pussy lips and let the water clean her. She was trying to get rid of Niels' evidence.

I soaped up Angel and gave her a breast massage. Then, moved to her ass crack as Willem was pointing the camera at us.

I spread Angel's ass that had been taken by Lars earlier for the camera and inserted my finger. Then, inserted a finger from my other hand. I tried to pull them apart to make Angel's ass gape as Willem came closer for a close-up shot.

I was able to get Angel's hole to gape more than ever. I was wondering if Niels had stretched her out. It would be a good shot for the video.

Meanwhile, Lottie was sucking Tess’s just cleaned pussy. Willem directed the camera back to them. Tess was moaning loudly. Lottie stuck a finger in her ass and Tess threw herself backward and began to convulse. They looked like a sculpture together.

Tess was panting heavily and her chest was heaving. Lottie was having her first lesbian encounter. It was as though she was on a crash course in sexual enlightenment. And she was getting straight A's.

I felt like fucking Angel in the shower but wanted to hold off for whatever the plans were for this afternoon. Willem and I had discussed what Angel I wanted to happen, but told him that he had complete autonomy when it came to the execution of our plans.

We all got dried off but remained naked. In fact, everyone was naked at this point.

The others were sitting in the couches eating and we joined them.

Chapter 8 - Stretch

Eva sat beside Willem as we had our lunch, seemingly deep in hushed conversation. I could see Willem’s erection starting to tent his pants as Eva was whispering to him, her tongue coming out to tongue his ear every so often.

Willem stood, handed the camera to Carl with a nod, as he went off to the corner where various sex toys were located.

Eva arranged herself in the carpet in the middle of the room, placing various throw pillows around her, with one elevating her pelvis.

Willem approached her, already naked, bringing not only one sex toy but two. The first was a stiff red vibrating dildo, which looked like a veiny cock with an exaggerated head and slit, and protruding veins along its length, with matching heavy balls on one end. The other toy was a short strand of anal beads, starting from a diameter of half an inch, up to a bead of about two inches. There was a murmur of interest from us onlookers, and Eva giggled at the attention she was getting.

“It’s Willem’s turn in the limelight!” Eva declared as she bent her knees towards her and spread her legs. Her vagina lips were slightly parted, but already glistening with her wetness.

Carl zoomed in on her glistening pussy, filming as Eva’s fingers parted her folds to expose her pink leaking hole.

“All the sex has gotten me horny and I want my chance,” Eva shouted out.

Willem kneeled in between Eva’s spread legs and took over fingering Eva’s pussy. Eva gasped as Willem pushed his middle finger in her pussy hole.

“It feels so much better than when I do it!” she exclaimed.

Willem pushed a second finger into her hole, curling his fingers inside her to tickle her G-spot. Eva’s butt lifted off the cushion, taking Willem’s fingers to the last knuckle. Willem was now furiously sawing his fingers inside Eva’s pussy, taking them entirely out for the camera to record his glistening fingers dripping with ropes of pussy juice, before pushing them all the way back inside Eva’s pussy. Eva screamed, and froze, and spray after spray of her cum squirted all over Willem’s hand and down onto the carpet. Carl was filming the squirt fest the whole time, getting some of Eva’s spray on the camera lens.

Willem took his fingers out of Eva’s pussy, but quickly replaced them with his mouth. His tongue lapped at her slit before his fingers spread her pussy lips wide for Carl to zoom in on her gaping hole. Willem took his tongue out and stuck it inside Eva’s pussy hole, which had Eva cumming and squirting again all over his face. Willem lifted his head and the camera caught Eva’s fluids dripping down his face. It was perfect.

Willem grabbed the dildo and easily pushed almost the entire thing inside Eva’s pussy, she was that wet with her own cum. Willem pushed the dildo in and out of Eva’s hole fast, until her fluids were dripping down the balls of the dildo. Willem kept the dildo inside Eva’s pussy, and lifted her ass more for the camera to take a shot of her winking butthole.

Willem grabbed the anal balls and started to slowly push the balls inside Eva’s ass, starting with the smallest one. Carl was recording how Eva’s ass ate up the small ball easily, then the next one, and the next, she was that wet that even her buttcrack was well lubricated. Until it came to the last and largest one.

Eva gave a strangled scream as it popped in her ass saying, “I feel so full!!! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Willem couldn’t hold off any longer, and pulled out the dildo in Eve’s pussy, replacing it with his own hard cock. He pushed in to the hilt and Eva took him in easily, as he started slamming into her with swift forceful strokes.

Eva squirted all over Willem’s cock, drenching them both with her cum and dripping down their thighs. Still kneeling, Willem pulled out the anal beads, raising Eva’s pelvis in the air with her pussy pointing up, and entered her ass with his cock. Eva could offer no resistance. Her holes were hungry and she craved to be filled. She was already out of her mind.

She looked around and honed in on Niels’ cock. She reached out for it and screamed “I want you in my pussy! I’m ready for you!”

Niels didn’t have to be told twice. He stood with his legs apart, Eva’s pussy below him. He slowly fed his cock into Eva’s pussy. Eva moaned at the stretch but asked for more. Niels’ continued to push in, Carl zooming in on Eva’s pussy lips stretching tight over Niels’ cock, until
Niels bottomed out inside Eva.

Willem continued plundering Eva’s ass, as Niels sped up his movements in Eva’s pussy.

“I’m not going to last!” Willem warned, finding the heat and tightness of Eva’s ass more than he can bear, especially with Niels filling up her pussy.

“Me too!” Niels replied, bearing down on Eva’s pussy as Eva gasped and moaned and rolled her eyes beneath him.

They all came together, thick white cum filling up Eva’s two holes, as she squirted her pleasure all over Niels and Willem. The men both pulled out of her holes as they slowly eased Eva down on the carpet, the camera zooming in on the aftermath. Eva’s holes were red and gaping, with a combination of the men’s’ cum and hers oozing out of her holes down onto the carpet.

Everyone was quiet, astounded by the scene that just unfolded, as Willem and Niels carried Eva to the shower to be cared for. Carl and Lars had very obvious hard-ons, and my pussy, as well as Lottie's and Tess's, were obviously aroused and wet.

Chapter 9 - Angel is Stuffed

Eva came back into the room with Willem and Niels, and she had a big smile on her face. She went to Carl and took the camera from him.

“I believe Angel has been waiting patiently for her turn,” she said.

“I can’t wait to start this off!” Carl said as he approached me, his cock already hard and leaking some precum.

I knelt in front of him, my mouth positioned right before his slit.

“Taste me Angel!” he directed.

I flicked my tongue out over his slit, slowly swiping the precum and looking at the camera as I did so. The camera captured the bead of precum at the tip of my tongue before I closed my lips and the burst of tangy flavor-infused my mouth. I moaned, loving the taste, hungry for more. My lips enclosed Carl’s cockhead, sucking in more of his leaking precum and cupping his balls with my hand. I can’t believe he was already rock hard, his cock twitching inside my mouth as if seeking more.