Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made small talk for a while and Lottie looked and sounded nervous. I began to get concerned that she was going to be able to go through with this. I glanced over at Angel and we locked eyes for a moment and I could see that she was concerned as well.

Just then, there was another knock on the door and I recorded Lars' entrance.

Willem introduced us and I panned the camera to Lottie's face. She had a smile and looked like she was impressed with Lars.

Lars was a well-built guy, average height, dark blond curly hair, cut short.

We all went back to the terrace to talk about the scene and make sure that we were all on the same page.

When we were ready, I began to shoot the scene with the camera. Angel instructed Lars to remove Lottie's clothes. Then she had Lottie lye on her back on the table and spread her legs.

Lottie had a small but puffy vagina, tiny breasts with big nipples.

Angel spread Lottie's pussy and I zoomed in with the camera.

The great news was that her hymen was visible and this confirmed her virginity.

I made sure to pan the camera up to her face so that the viewers would be able to see that this was real and not fake like so many of the deflowering scenes on the internet.

Lottie was still very nervous and it appeared that she would need some reassurance to continue shooting the scene.

I gave Carl a look, gave him a reassuring smile, and winked at him. I moved towards Lottie, whispering in Carl’s ear as I passed, “I got this, keep rolling.”

I invited Lottie to the sitting area where I handed her a glass of wine to help her relax. I motioned to Lars to follow us in too.

Lottie sat on the couch, lounging on it as she sipped her wine. I sat across her, asking her a few preliminary questions.

Lottie indicated that she wants this experience, but was a little nervous as she hasn’t had a lot of sexual experience, having come from a very traditional upbringing.

“So Lottie, do you have a boyfriend?” I asked.

She said not at the moment.

I asked her about the extent of her experience with sex, and she replied that she only had some experience french kissing and some masturbating, and petting, but no penetration, blushing as she offered the last bit of information.

“How can we make you feel at ease? You look a little nervous. You’ll enjoy the experience more if you stay relaxed,” I said.

“Maybe you can help and guide me? Instruct and show me how to do things? I feel better that there’s another woman in the room with a little more experience.” Lottie said.

“Do you mind if I help you undress down to your undies?” I asked.

“Yes please!” Lottie replied and she moved to stand.

I motioned that she should just stay seated and relax. Carl moved to film right in front of Lottie. I stood behind Lottie, reached towards the buttons in front of her shirt, and slowly unbuttoned and opened them. I slowly peeled the shirt off her, exposing a white lace bra pushing up her small breasts. Carl zoomed in on Lottie’s wide nipples showing through the fabric.

I had Lars sit on the other end of the couch, and guided Lottie towards him. “We’ll do it slow and easy, okay? You can say stop anytime, and well stop.”, I reassured Lottie, and she earnestly nodded. “Can we have Lars caress your breasts?”

Lottie nodded again, and Lars reached out to touch and caress Lottie’s breasts. Lottie moaned, seemingly loving the feel of his hands on her tits. I pushed Lottie’s skirt down her long legs, leaving her panties on, as Lars distracted her by opening the front latch of Lottie’s bra and revealing her naked wide dusky nipples to everyone’s view.

“How do you feel so far?” I asked as I rubbed her back, as Lars cupped Lottie’s breasts in his hands, her nipples already pebbling, seeking out more touch

“I feel good. I’m still a little embarrassed with all the men watching me here, but also flattered that they look like they like what they see.”, Lottie replied.

Lottie is now just in her panties, and Lars bent to suck on her breasts, almost all of her breast disappearing into Lars’ mouth. Lottie gasped and arched her back, almost mashing her breasts against Lar’s face.

I slowly pushed Lottie’s panties down her legs, caressing her buttocks and legs as I went, keeping her relaxed.

I reached for Lars’ hand and moved it to cup Lottie’s pussy. Lottie unconsciously parted her legs wider. Lars’ fingers caressed Lottie’s folds, making her moan.

“How does she feel, Lars?” I asked.

“She’s so wet and hot!”, Lars replied, taking his hand out and licking at Lottie’s pussy juices. I moved behind Lars, watching the scene unfold.

“Lottie, are you ready to suck your first cock?” I asked.

“Yes! But help me?” She replied.

I helped Lars get his shirt off, and guided Lottie’s hands on his chest. She felt him up, lightly pinching his nipples, as Lars’ hand remained between her legs, still caressing.

I unfasted Lars’ pants and took out his thick but still soft cock. “Have a taste, Lottie!”

Lottie moved her mouth towards Lars’ crotch, tonguing his whole cock like a lollipop. She then proceeded to cup his balls and suck the tip of his cock in her mouth. Lottie gave me a puzzled look but continued to suck Lars’ cock in her mouth. After a few minutes, Lars was still soft.

“Maybe I’m not doing it, right? Angel, can you show me?” Lottie asked, feeling unsure.

I squatted beside Lottie, grabbing Lars’ penis in my hand and giving it a light squeeze as I moved my mouth towards his tip.

I sucked, while tonguing Lars’ cockhead and slit. His cock still wasn’t getting hard and I gave Carl a worried look.

“Are you alright Lars?” Carl asked.

“I don’t know what’s wrong. I loved their mouths on me, but my cock just refuses to get hard” Lars replied, embarrassed by his penis malfunction.

“The show must go on. Lottie, how do you feel about letting Carl take your virginity instead?” I asked.

Lottie said she’d love Carl to be her first instead if I didn’t mind. I assured her it was fine.

I asked Carl if he’d love to do the honors, and he said he’d love to be the first for her. He handed the camera to Willem, giving the latter some instructions.

When the camera started rolling again, I had Lottie lay on the couch, with her legs spread. Carl approached me, “Undress me, Angel.”

I slowly undressed Carl as Lottie watched in earnest, Willem continuously recording.

“Suck me, show Lottie how it’s done,” Carl instructed.

I took him in my mouth, shallow at first, and slowly sucking him in until he reached the back of my mouth and was fucking my throat.

When he was hard, ready, and glistening with my saliva, he moved toward Lottie. I placed myself behind Lottie, letting her lean against me.

I was so excited about the thought of being the one to deflower Lottie. My cock was the hardest it had ever felt.

To get the best camera angle, I laid on the table on my back and Angel guided Lottie to straddle me on top of the table.

Despite being so ultra horny and distracted, I was still able to think about the camera and what I should do for the best result.

When Lottie was straddling me we were face to face. Willem had the camera pointed at my cock and her pussy and ass.

I try to reassure Lottie and mouthed the words that everything will be okay. She nodded nervously. I could see that she was both excited and anxious at the same time. She was the one who really wanted to do this and was practically begging Willem. It was still understandable that she was nervous.

Angel grabbed my cock and angled it toward Lottie's pure vagina. Then, she coaxed Lottie to lower herself until my tip was in contact with her hole. She lowered herself more until I was barely inside her and she winced with pain. I whispered and try to reassure her that the pain would go away.

For a moment I thought that she was going to give up, but then she lowered herself harder this time and my tip and part of my shaft went inside her. I felt something give way and it must have been her hymen because, at that moment, even more of me went inside her.

Lottie let out a little scream with the breakage. Then, she took me in all the way to my balls.

She raised herself slowly and went too far and my cock popped out of her. Angel was on the spot, grabbed me, and put my cock back into her.

I saw Angel's hand and it was bloody, obviously from Lottie's hymen breaking. I was hoping that Willem was catching all of these precious, once-in-a-lifetime moments on camera.

Lottie began raising and lowering herself slowly on my cock. Obviously, she was in less pain and was having some enjoyment.

She had a smile on her face and mouthed the words 'thank you' to me. I felt a rush after she said these words and I was so honored to be the one to take her virginity. My cock felt so hard inside her and she was so incredibly tight.

Just then, her body began to shudder and I saw her eyes roll-up. She stopped breathing and moving for a moment and then let out a huge gasp.

After a few moments, she resumed moving and began fucking me harder and harder. She was moaning loudly with each movement. I could feel so much wetness and her cum began soaking my balls and inner thighs.

She had a second, even more, intense orgasm and she layed her chest on me with my cock deep inside her and shuddered. I held her until it subsided.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She was taken emotionally.

Then, she started pounding me up and down again. Some of her tears ran down her face and onto my chest.

I felt a warmth under my balls and knew that I was about to explode cum into Lottie's vagina for the first time. That thought excited me so much that I could hardly stand it.

I told Lottie that I was going to cum.

She said in a heavy pant, "Cum inside me! I want your cum! I want to feel it!"

I gasped and exploded like never before. Torrent after torrent of my cum entered inside her and I could feel it wet my shaft and roll down between my legs.

"Cum, cum, more, more!" Lottie screamed out.

OMG was all I could say. What an experience. Lottie kept me fully inside of her and wouldn't release me. I had no complaints. She could keep me inside her for as long as she wanted.

After several moments and we were done panting, she finally raised off of my and I could feel our combined juices drip onto me.

She got off of me and the table. Then, I sat up and got off the table myself.

Lottie came over and gave me a big hug and I hugged her back. She told me that she was glad that I had been the one and she would never forget this experience.

I thanked her and said that I would never forget this wonderful experience either.

Then, I went over to Angel and thanked her for letting me participate.

She said, "Are you kidding me? I never would have missed this. I enjoyed watching every moment of it!"

Willem piped up and said that he had captured every precious moment. So we'll always have the memories and vivid the detail.

I was so happy that I had brought the camera and that we were recording everything. Just then, I noticed that Lars was missing. He must have been too embarrassed to stick around.

Angel disappeared into the other room and came out a few moments later. She was wearing a strap-on with a giant dildo. It was at least as large as Niels.

She looked at me and Willem was already shooting with the camera to get my expressions.

"Ok Angel, what are you planning?" I said but already knew the answer.

"I'm going to peg the shit out of you, Carl. Literally!" Angel said with a naughty grin and laugh. "Paybacks are tough!"

Angel positioned me on all fours on top of an ottoman piece of furniture with my legs spread and my ass facing her. This was the perfect height for her to peg me and she had obviously been plotting all of the details.

I looked over at Lolita with a sheepish look and instantly knew how she must have felt. I had no idea how Angel was going to get that massive dildo inside of my ass.

She came over to me and spread my ass cheeks. She wanted Willem to capture a good video of my hole.

Then, she licked her finger and stuck it into my hole to her second knuckle. Then, after a while, she stuck in a second finger and tried to spread my hole as wide as it would go. I'm sure Willem was getting some good shots.

She positioned the giant dildo at my hole and shoved the tip in. I winced and looked over at Lotti with an anxious face. She smiled and mouthed that it would be ok. I wasn't so sure.

Angel tried shoving it in further and my hole resisted. It was painful and I wasn't sure that this was going to work.

Angel applied some lube and tried again. This time it went in further but wasn't getting beyond my anal muscles.

She made very small back and forth movements to work it in further. It was so large! How was it ever going to get inside me?

Angel continued with more lube and more mini back and forth movements. She worked it into my ass slowly and I felt like it was splitting me apart.

Miraculously, she finally got it past my ass muscles and it didn't hurt as much. I just tried to be relaxed and let Angel have her way with me.

She pressed the dildo in until it would go no further. Then, out slowly and back in. It felt both painful, yet somewhat pleasurable.

Angel started pounding me harder and harder. She continued for quite a while and then asked Lotti to suck me.

Angel had me raise off the ottoman and she got on the table on her back. She had me sit slowly on the dildo with my back toward her. Then Lotti came over and started sucking me while Angel thrust into me from underneath.

It wasn't long before I came into Lottie's mouth with a giant gasp and had an intense orgasm. The thought of me cumming into her mouth for the first time was such a turn-on. I think the dildo in my ass made me clench harder when I came adding to the intensity. I couldn't believe she swallowed my cum. She seemed to like it.

I had taken Lottie's mouth and vaginal virginity. For the first time, I thought about her anal virginity.

Chapter 6 - Redemption

Willem, Angel, and I sat out on the terrace for a while. We ate pizza that Willem had delivered to us and talked. Lottie had gone home.

I asked Willem what we should do tomorrow and he suggested that we audition two new girls who are eager to be part of the videos. He further suggested that we use the sex venue and bring in Lars, Niels, and Lottie.

"Lars?" I said with surprise.

Willem told us that Lars wanted to redeem himself. He said that it must have been camera fright, that he had never failed before and wanted a second chance. He was desperate.

We believed in second chances but wanted to know how we could be assured.

"Well, he performs or we cut him out of the video and he goes home with his cock between his legs," Willem replied laughingly.

"I'll take care of him!" Angel said confidently. "Don't worry about it!" We all laughed.

I told Willem that I had a request.

'What's that? Willem inquired.

"I want to take Lotti's anal virginity since I've taken her other two holes," I insisted.

Angel and I had discussed this and she thought it was a turn-on. She wanted to watch me do it.

"Ok," Willem said. I'll try to make that happen."

"I would love that!" I remarked.

"Are there any other requests?" Willem asked.

"Well, I would love to see Angel gangbanged but not sure if that's something she wants or not," I proposed.

"I would love to have all of my holes filled, especially at the same time!" Angel exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"Awesome!" I countered. "I get first dibs. I don't want sloppy seconds." Angel and Willem laughed.

Angel started to yawn and I was exhausted. Willem sensed our exhaustion and excused himself. As he headed to the door, he said that we had a big day planned tomorrow and he would send a driver over around 9:00 am in the morning to take us to the sex venue. Then he left.

Angel and I could barely move. We hit the bed and crashed.

When my eyes popped open in the morning, I thought about what Willem had planned for us today and felt a surge of adrenaline. I was very excited to get started.

I started the coffee brewing, then headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Angel was still peacefully sleeping.

I hopped into the shower and about halfway through, Angel came in.

"Good morning cutie, want to join me?" I asked.

"I need to pee first," Angel responded.

"Pee in here," I said with a smile.

I opened the shower door for Angel and she stepped in. I turned off the shower and told her to go ahead. I knelt down and spread her pussy lips. I wanted to see pee come out of her hole.

A small drizzle came out.

"I have stage fright like Niels!" Angel said awkwardly.

"Don't worry, pretend I'm not here," I replied.

Angel roared with laughter at my goofy comment. As she shook from laughing so hard, trickles came out. I started laughing too.

Angel said, "okay, I'm going to try to settle down and relax."

A heavy stream began to come out. I was obsessed with watching pee come out of her hole. I don't know why it was such a turn-on for me, but it was.

I watched for a moment and then put my hand into her stream. Then, my arm. I knelt down further so that she could pee all over my body. It was a warm sensation all over me. I sat down so that Angel's pee streamed all over my penis and balls and began to get hard. I was completely turned on.

When she was done, I was completely soaked with her pee.

"Shall I just dry myself off so I can keep you on me all day?" I questioned with a laugh.

"Nooooo," Angel countered with a laugh.

I think she knew that I was kidding, or maybe she thought I was losing it.

At any rate, I turned the shower back on. We soaped each other up and teased each other as Angel soaped and teased my penis and balls making me hard again. And, I soaped Angel's breasts, teasing her nipples, and then pressed together and rubbed her pussy lips, but careful not to get any soap inside.

Then, I soaped her ass crack and hole to make she was nice and clean for today's planned action. She did the same to me.

When we were done, I grabbed a towel for Angel and I got one myself. We consciously decided to save ourselves for the big day ahead.

By the time we got ready, the driver arrived. We brought something to eat for the ride to the sex place.

Willem met us when we arrived and walked us into a building. It was attached to many other buildings that all faced the canal.

The building contained a medium-sized, fixed-up, open concept room. It was the perfect size for six to ten people. There were comfortable couches, tables, a small kitchen, and a stage.

Willem gave us a tour and showed us that there was pop and beer in the fridge. Also some food items.

He opened a large door and there were open showers and a bathroom. There was certainly no privacy in this place.

There were a couple of different types of sex swings hanging from the ceiling and a table that was the perfect height for sexual activities. Also, he pointed out where the Sybian and fuck machines were. There was a small room off to the side that had lots of different sex toys from strapons to vibrating dildos. This was the perfect sex venue.

Before long, there was a knock on the door and Lars entered. He looked a little sheepish and apologized for the other day. I told him nonsense, nothing to worry about.

Soon, the others began to show up. When Eva appeared, Willem introduced her. She had a full head of brownish-red hair that hung just below her shoulders, a pretty charismatic smile, and deep blue eyes.

Niels entered next followed by Lottie and finally Tess who was also introduced by Willem. Tess also had shoulder-length brown-reddish hair, blue eyes, and an attractive smile. Tess had a harder look in her eyes than Eva. Though, they looked similar enough to be sisters.