Making of an Amsterdam Sex Series

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel said that her ass should be nice and prepped for me. So, I had my turn fucking Aleta’s ass. She tried to tighten up so that I couldn’t enter her, but Angel had opened her up so much that I had no difficulty pushing myself in up to my balls. For being such a head case, her ass felt amazing.

I didn’t want to waste my cum on Aleta, so I pulled out. We had accomplished the first part of our mission to eliminate the two giant headaches from the game. I’m sure everyone else would be glad.

We untied Aleta’s legs so she could walk, she was marked with an X and the home button was pressed. We left the tape on her mouth so we wouldn’t hear her street smack. It was game over for Aleta and Daan!

Angel and I walked toward where Daan had pointed out Gilda and Wilma before Aleta stuck him. After walking for about ten minutes, we heard a noise by the side of the path. We walked carefully toward the noise in case it was an ambush. We came upon a hole in the ground with Wilma and Orm inside.

We found out that Gilda had secretly coaxed Orm away from his teammates, Anika, Ingrid, and Willem. Gilda sneaked up on Orm who was walking far behind his teammates, showed her needles to Orm and he got excited. He followed Gilda over to Wilma who was lying in wait inside a hole in the ground that was a couple of feet about her head.

Wilma badly wanted to get back at Orm for getting stuck inside her and causing an embarrassing ER visit. If that wasn’t embarrassing enough, someone had written a story in one of the gossip tabloids that further embarrassed her. She wanted revenge!

Gilda led Orm to the booby trap and he fell into the hole. Orm is stunned by the fall and Wilma fucked him in his ass and ate his cock with her pussy. Then, Wilma told us that Gilda left both of them in the hole and ran laughing with the camera crew behind her and said that she hoped her sister would be the next victim.

Angel and I threw Wilma and Orm a rope and helped them out of the hole. Then our crew marked Orm’s chest and pressed his button and he was removed from the game.

Angel and I could have taken Wilma out of the game at this point making one less challenge to overcome in the future but opted to help get revenge on her sister instead. So, Angel, Wilma, and I were in pursuit of Gilda.

We walked along the trail for several minutes until we spotted her. Gilda was sandwiched between Anika, Ingrid, Willem, and us and didn’t know what to do. Angel shouted out that Gilda had betrayed her sister and left her in a booby trap hole. Anika grabbed Gilda who was screaming obnoxiously and Angel ran over and asked if we could have a truce. She also grabbed Gilda and Ingrid put tape on Gilda’s mouth.

Willem asked if we had seen Orm and we told him what had happened.

This angered Willem and he said, “I’m going to rape the “s” out of Gilda.”

“Let me help you! She deserves everything we can do to her!” I added.

The ladies held Gilda down and she tried to kick and punch them. They were able to overpower her.

“Spread her legs, ladies!” Willem commanded.

Her legs were spread revealing Gilda’s hairy pussy. She had let her hair grow into a full bush.

Willem got on top and began to fuck her so hard. I had never seen anyone go at it like this before. He was definitely on a mission to make sure Gilda didn’t forget this.

Willem didn’t last too long and exploded in Gilda. He pumped her vagina over and over until it was full of cum. He lay there for a few moments recovering, then pulled out.

“Your turn, Carl! Willem demanded.

“You got it!” I said. “Turn Gilda on her stomach!”

We could see the fright in Gilda’s eyes and moans as she was turned over. I slammed my cock into her ass and she winced. Her ass was very tight, but I managed to get all the way in.

I pumped her over and over again and before I came, I pulled out. I wanted to save my cum for a later rape and Willem came so much that it made up for me. When I got up, Gilda turned around in a sitting position. Willem and I gave each other high fives as Gilda glared at us. I couldn’t believe that she sat on the path exposing her pussy and ass to the dirt. She was a dirty mess.

One of the camera crew came over and marked Gilda’s chest with an X and pressed her game removal button. I thought to myself, good riddance Gilda. You got your just reward. The tape was removed from her mouth and she started shouting at us, so Ingrid put the tape back on to quiet her. We didn’t need to let all the teams know where we were.

We all joined forces for the moment and walked along the path together. It wasn’t long before Lars jumped out from an ambush and tried to stick me with a syringe. I repelled the attempt and Lars began running away toward Willem. I told Willem to go after him and he did a cross-body block on Lars, knocking him to the ground. I was wondering where Willem got that awesome move.

I ran over to Lars and he and I held him down.

“He’s all yours Angel!” I insisted.

Angel came over and sat on his cock. One of the camera crew said game over for him. She started fucking him hard and now Lars seemed to accept his fate and was enjoying Angel raping him. I could tell that Angel was enjoying it also.

Just then, all hell broke loose. I saw Seve grab Anika and rape her while Ingrid shot a dart and hit Wilma in the neck. She went down and Ingrid raped her with a strap on. Then, Willem gets into the action by catching Ingrid off guard and raping her from behind as she’s raping Wilma. Sigrid catches Willem off guard and rapes him with a strap on.

“Everyone stop!” Angel yelled out. “Nobody is going to be left to battle the other teams if we don’t stop!”

We surveyed the carnage and Anika, Wilma, Ingrid, and Willem were marked with X’s and removed from the game with their buttons pressed.

Only Seve, Sigrid, Angel, and I are left. Also, somehow, Kate managed to remain in hiding and was not involved in the action. We decide to join forces against the other teams.
We walked along the path for a few minutes until we heard Tess screaming. We approached carefully and Angel spotted Tess hanging upside down by a rope alongside the path. Angel, Kate Seve, Sigrid, and I approached Tess slowly, cut her down, and held her. Then, I spread Tess’s ass cheeks apart to make her asshole gape slightly. Seve stuck his cock inside of her ass and anally raped her. Tess continued screaming and I wasn’t sure if it was because Seve was fucking her ass so hard and was in pain or if she was angry that she wasn’t going to win.

Just as Seve came inside Tess’s ass, Niels jumped out from a hiding spot and grabbed Kate. It was obvious that Tess was being used as bait either by her own insistence or she was forced into it. Kate’s eyes are as big as saucers as she stared at Niels’s giant cock. She started screaming and Sigrid ran to help.

Niels raped Kate as she’s screaming. Again I wasn’t sure if she was screaming because of the rape and taking her out of the game or because Niels was jamming his giant cock inside her.

Angel and I grabbed Sigrid and I held her for Angel to use her strap on. When Angel sticks it inside Sigrid, her giant pussy lips wrap around and protrude from Angel’s dildo. Then, Sven ran over to rape Angel while she’s using the strap on and I intercepted and knocked him to the ground. Then after overpowering him, I held Sven down for Angel to rape.

Angel got off of Sigrid and plunged her dildo into Sven’s ass. Next, I grabbed Seve who was watching us unsuspectingly since he’s our teammate. Angel gets off of Sven and thrusts her dildo inside Seve. She apologizes as she thrusts hard into him because he is our teammate and we are traitors.

Just then, Niels and Lottie run off leaving Angel and I behind. There is so much carnage after the rape battle that only four of us remain. Seve, Sven, Tess, Sigrid, and Kate are all marked with X, removing them from the game and their retrieval buttons pressed.


Angel and I run in pursuit of Niels and Lottie. After a few minutes, a dart whizzed by my shoulder. They were ambushing and shooting darts at us. I ducked and ran a zig-zag pattern to avoid them. Just then, Neils lassoed Angel with a rope and started pulling her toward him kicking and screaming. I ran toward Angel to rescue her and just then, I was hit with a dart. I grab my neck and the world begins to fade into darkness.

As I began to come to, I felt pain inside my ass as something was moving in and out of it. Also, I felt pressure on my chest. A blurry camera was in my face and someone was on top of me. As the world comes into more focus. I heard a familiar voice.

“Are you waking up, Carl? I want you to feel me pounding your ass!” The familiar voice says.

Lottie is pounding me in the ass and multiple cameras were catching every angle. I heard shouts from Angel and when I looked to my side, I saw Angel being plundered and raped by Niels.

“Angel, are you ok?” I’m coming to get you!” I shouted out.

“You’re not going anywhere just yet, Carl. I’m not done with you! Angel will be ok. Don’t worry about her,” Lottie said in a commanding voice.

“Don’t worry, Carl. This will be done soon!” Angel cried out.

“Can you get a hard-on, Carl?” Lottie said as she pulled her dildo out of my ass.

Then, Lottie sank my cock deep inside her vagina and thrust up and down like it was the last fuck that she would ever do. I had to admit that it felt incredible even though I was being raped. I forgot how much my ass hurt for a few moments and she continued raping me.

I felt a warmth between my legs and knew that I would be cumming soon. I had saved my cum and this was the perfect time to blow it all inside Lottie. Not that I had any choice.

I came over and over inside Lottie and some of it flowed out of her pussy along with her juices, down my cock, onto my balls, and between my legs.

A camera crew marked my chest with an X and pressed my retrieval button. I was finished in more ways than one.

“Sorry, Carl. It's just a game,” Lottie said with a consoling tone. “I enjoyed raping you though!”

“If anyone was going to rape me today, I’m glad it was you,” I said with a laugh. “You’re forgiven.”

This game had given us all twisted thoughts and led us to say very odd things to one another.

Lottie got off of me and I began to stand. Niels was still fucking Angel who was groaning loudly. Catching him off guard, she blew a dart into his neck. Niels keeled over sideways passed out. A camera crew marked Angel’s chest with an X and pressed her button.

Lottie strutted over toward Niels with multiple cameras around her and put on an erotic dancing show. Then, after prancing around with her dildo swinging around for a few moments, she stuffed it in Niels’ ass and shouted out declaring herself the winner.

Soon Niels began to wake up and realized what was being done to him.

“You’re raping me! You’re raping me!” Niels groaned in a deeply groggy state.

“No shit, Sherlock!” Lottie said with a laugh as she continued pounding him.

Niels began waking further.

“Permission to turn over dear!” Niels said.

“Granted!” Lottie said humorously.

Niels turned over and his giant cock was dirty from the ground. One of the crew handed her some wipes and she wiped it off.

“As long as I’m being raped, I might as well enjoy it!” Niels said.

He appeared to be mostly awake now and his cock was hard.

“Permission to enter!” Niels said with a laugh.

“Granted!” Lottie said as she buried his giant cock inside her vagina a little at a time.

They fucked until Niels came. Cum was running down Lottie’s inner thighs and when he pulled up, it flowed down her legs as she stood.

Then, Angel, Lottie, and I grabbed Niels's hands and helped him up. He was still slightly groggy but coming too fast.

“Sorry about that you guys. I was pretty hard on you!” Lottie said apologetically.

“It's ok, in a weird way, I enjoyed it!” I said.

“Me too!” Niels said in agreement.

“I wasn’t screaming in pain!” Angel said. “I was screaming in pleasure!”

We all laughed at our deviancy.

Soon, we were taken by truck back to the main area where everyone was waiting and still in the buff.

Klaus invited Lottie to the front where there was a makeshift stage.

“I would like to introduce you to the winner of rape island, Lottie!!” Klaus shouted out to thunderous applause.

Clearly, Lottie was very likable and everyone was glad that she had won.

Chapter 29 - Sweet Farewells

Angel, Lotti, Neils, and I were a dirty mess when she received the award. We had all been raped on the ground and were dirty from head to toe.

“Let’s get cleaned up!” Angel said. “There’s a shower waiting for us!”

“It’s waiting for me first!” Lottie said as she trotted in the direction of the outdoor showers.

We all began running toward the showers. Even though we were exhausted from a crazy day, nothing sounded better.

When we got to the showers, each of us grabbed a shower nozzle and turned on the water. It was paradise and we just stood in the spray letting it hit our naked body’s full force.

After quite a while, I grabbed some soap and lathered Angel up who was next to me. I ran my hands along Angel’s shoulders and back, massaging and lathering her all over. I glanced at Niels and he was doing the same to Lottie. Then, I ran my hands around Angel’s breasts and down her front while lightly pinching her nipples and making them hard. Then, I ran my hands down her ass crack and hole and around to her pussy.

“Ouch!” Angel exclaimed. “I’m very sore!”

Niels looked over saying, “I’m sorry Angel! I did that to you!”

“It's ok, it was worth it,” Angel replied with a grin.

“I’ll be careful,” I said in a consoling tone.

I lathered Angel’s thighs, legs, and feet and she washed off all of the soap with help from me.

Next, Angel began lathering me in the same way. When she got to my penis and balls, Angel lathered them slowly for a long time and gave me an erection. Lottie looked over, smiled, and gave me a devilish wink.

She moved her hands to my ass crack and I yelled out, “Ouch!”

“Let me see the damage, Carl,” she asked.

Angel spread my ass cheeks and she, Lottie, and Niels reacted with painful expressions.

“What?!” I asked.

“Your butthole looks a little…… well a lot swollen and raw, Carl,” Angel said in a concerning tone.

“I’m so sorry, Carl!” Lottie exclaimed. “I really hurt you badly. I hope you can forgive me.”

“How bad is it?” I asked as I became more concerned.

“Well, I don’t want to softball this, Carl. It's not great. I think we should get you some medical attention,” Angel countered.

Now I was really getting concerned.

“I’ll make it up to you, Carl, I promise,” Lottie said in a very concerned tone.

Angel and I walked to the main building and inside was a room set up with a medical team. When we entered, they asked how we were doing. Angel described my issue and they had me lay on my stomach on a table. Then, they spread my ass cheeks and noted my condition. I wasn’t an expert on medical jargon, but I heard them describe that I had multiple lacerations and open sores on my anus. They wanted to check my rectum for damage inside and I protested.

“Checking your rectum is the only way we can tell if you have internal damage. Don’t worry, we have the technology to make it not too uncomfortable,” one of the medical team said.

Just then, I felt a zing in my anal area and grabbed to bed. Quickly the pain was over.

“Are you ok?” Angel asked.

“Now I am. Are you enjoying the view?” I inquired with sarcasm.

“Well, I want to see how you are for myself,” Angel replied.

“Ok, a second set of eyes is good I guess,” I responded. “Just don’t get too grossed out by my ass.”

“Don’t worry, Carl. I’ve seen worse!” Angel said with a comforting laugh.

I think Angel was referring to the time that I let her see me go number two. She was curious about what it looked like, so I let her see me even though it was extremely embarrassing. I was hoping that she wouldn’t see me differently afterward. Angel watched me go and it sounded like she wasn’t grossed out, but seeing me go once was good enough. She also let me watch her go number two and I felt similarly. Even though it was intriguing for me to watch, I considered it one and done and think Angel feels the same. I much preferred seeing objects and body parts access her ass.

I felt pressure like being opened up, but no pain as the medical team explored my anal cavity. They must have been using some sort of device like a speculum to see inside.

‘Good news,” one of the staff said. “You’re going to live.”

“Thanks, doc,” I retorted. “Anything else to report?”

“Well, we don’t see any serious damage to your rectum. Just looks very slightly red and inflamed. With a few meds, you should be back to normal in a couple of days,” one of them said.

“Great! Thanks, Doc,” I said with a sigh of relief.

The team applied some medication on my asshole and soon, I got off of the table. I actually felt good. The ass-numbing medication must have been helping.

We walked out of the room and were greeted by Lottie and Niels who were concerned about me. I let them know that I would be ok in a few days and there was no extreme internal damage. Lottie was relieved but still feeling bad.

“You can fuck me delirious, Carl! I deserve it!” Lottie said with a guilty voice.

“Go for it, Carl,” Angel said in agreement with Lottie. “I want to watch.”

“If you think I would turn down an invitation to fuck Lottie with everyone in agreement, you’re crazy!” I exclaimed with a laugh.

“When do you want to do it, Carl?” Lottie inquired.

“What about first thing in the morning after we’ve had our coffee?” I replied.

“Deal!” Lottie said.

It had been a very long day and we would be flying back to Amsterdam tomorrow afternoon. We were all exhausted, so tomorrow morning would be perfect. The following day, Angel and I would be on separate flights headed back to our respective homes. I was pushing off my sadness as I didn’t want these incredible times in Amsterdam to be over.

Angel and I grabbed some take-out food and headed to our bungalow. We were so exhausted that we ate, went to bed, and snuggled ourselves to sleep.

My eyes popped open the next morning and I was already excited. My mind caught up with my body as I realized that I would be fucking Lottie this morning. I remembered my ass but felt no pain. Good. All systems go.

Soon, Angel woke also and she had a smile on her face.

“What?” I said in a low morning tone.

“You know,” Angel countered.

I was trying to act dumb because I didn’t want to upset the eco-balance. If Angel thought I was overly anxious to fuck Lottie, it might be a turn-off for her and she might not be so accepting. I didn’t want to lose Angel’s trust.

I played it down, but think Angel was sensing my enthusiasm. Then, I began to have an erection.

“Pinocchio!” Angel said with a laugh. “Peter is a dead giveaway!”

Of course, Peter was Angel’s affectionate name for my penis and he had given me away. What a traitor. It was like a foolproof lie detector test.

“Ok, you caught me!” I said. “And yes, I am excited about it. But it's only sex and you know that you’re my special lady and I wouldn’t do it if you didn’t want me to.”

I grabbed Angel and gave her a big hug.

“Are you kidding me?” Angel said. “I wouldn't miss you fucking Lottie this morning for anything. I want the first row and might even have to grab some popcorn for it!”

We both laughed. I was glad that she wanted me to do it and jumped at the chance of it happening. I was the same about Angel. If she wanted to fuck someone, I was all for it.

We had our morning coffee and I went to the bathroom. This is when I learned that I was still in pain. I yelled out and Angel asked how I was.