All Comments on 'Maria... First Date'

by marianylons

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

You actually ironed a silk dress?

I know that sounds pedantic but it goes to the truthfulness of your story. You don’t iron a silk dress. You steal it, you have it done professionally but you sure as hell don’t iron it.

And considering she cleaned her ass in preparation for anal, it seems a bit…dumb to not give the wrong signals on the first date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor buy, if he had the sense of a turnip he'd cut that conniving bitch loose before he ends up dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

YOU WILL NEVER get good scores in LW section, put it Fetish

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If true the husband is one lucky dude.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

A story about a slut and an idiot. What's sexy about that? If at least it had been told well. But even I miss that!

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago
No

Put cuck stories in fetish where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another garbage story. One Star.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Tell us more about rob fucking her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If he is ok with the humiliation then so be it. If all he wanted was to share you then that is another ballgame.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

The whore makes her report to her cuck in another story that won’t end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing sexy here folks, move along. Just a woman with no morals and a spineless husband. Step aside people, they're bringing in the spatula now to scrape the spineless jellyfish off the floor! DON'T TOUCH THAT, sir that's wanton wife drippings! Highly toxic!

I do not understand why people write stories like this...and I'm flabbergasted that others enjoy reading them. Yeah, I read it...Gotta read it to know what's in it! Right? Did not enjoy, two crappy people with a third who was ok with diddling a woman he knew was married. The bane of our society. One (1) meager star, again cannot give less and make it factor into the rating structure! Should be a no star selection for stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another wimp cuckold fetish story. I bet you are happily married you get to fuck anyone you want and cucky cleans you up. And even enjoys it. Im sure your family are proud of you.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Useless story about a useless, self centered, selfish entitled twat with a worthless, moronic husband who should find someone that actually loves and respects him.

Sums this story up very nicely folks.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

I am treating this comment like your story. Skimmed through your stories. My husband.... no name. yet you give your studs names. 20 years of marriage and your husband accepts. He has nothing or little to say?

CRAP.... giving 2 stars unless I see something far better than what i have.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

I agree with kire8, instead of fetish my the trash would be better

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I feel like the writer is writing while she is masturbating, at least that is what I imagine bc the details are a little fuzzy at time. But I like to think the writer is a normal wife (that works out to keep in shape) she has a husband that works all the time and it turns her on to dream of actually being a slut. Perhaps the act of posting the story helps her feel closer to her inner slut. I applaud her courage to express herself. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't care what the other comments said...I would love to have my wife do this to me! Go out on a date, get a good fucking, come home and let me clean up the creampie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarianylons@marianylons
A married mature woman that is beginning to explore my sexuality

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES