Marie's New Model Ch. 02

Story Info
Marie hosts another bachelorette party.
2.7k words
4.62
30k
36

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days had passed since Jason had modeled nude at Marie's gallery during the party she hosted for Lisa and her friends. Marie found her thoughts casually drifting back to Jason's young, nude body, and of course his very large penis. This night found Marie particularly curious. Marie logged back on to the large penis website where she posted her ad which had led to her meeting Jason. Marie found Jason's photo gallery. Unfortunately for Marie, Jason's gallery did not contain any nudes, but the bulges in his skimpy briefs indicated he was as big as she remembered. Just then Marie's computer speakers rang out and a message flashed on screen:

** You've received a chat invite from J-son8000 **

"Oh my!" Marie gasped. Jason was online. Marie clicked the link and was taken to a video chatroom. Marie saw Jason in a little box at the top of her screen. He waved at her and typed:

j-son8000: Hi Marie! How are you?

ThirdStreetGallery: I'm doing well. How are you?

j-son8000: Great! What are you doing online tonight?

ThirdStreetGallery: To be honest, I was wondering if I misremembered how big your penis is? LOL

j-son8000: LOL yeah its pretty big

ThirdStreetGallery: that it is! What are you up to?

j-son8000: Just blowing off some steam. Anymore bachelorette bookings?

ThirdStreetGallery: well not yet, but you'd be interested?

j-son8000: Definitely! That's easy money!

ThirdStreetGallery: LOL

j-son8000: Hey Marie, some other people I'm chatting with want to see my cock, do you mind if I show?

ThirdStreetGallery: Really? No go head.

Jason stood up. He wasn't wearing any pants. His penis hung heavily between his thighs. Marie sighed in delight. Jason took his penis in his right hand and started pumping it back and forth. Marie's eyes widened, as Jason's penis stiffened.

ThirdStreetGallery: Oh my! Its even bigger than I remembered.

J-son8000: LOL Been thinking about it?

ThirdStreetGallery: How could I not?

J-son8000: That's so hot! Do you like it?

ThirdStreetGallery: what is not to like?

Now Jason's cock was fully hard. He wrapped both hands around it and stroked it. Marie had never seen anything like this. He dear departed husband never failed her in the bedroom, but his penis was merely average. Jason was providing quite an education on all things penis size to Marie.

ThirdStreetGallery: God its so big! How do you have sex?

j-son8000: some girls are nervous for sure! But I promise it fits, and none have regretted giving it a try!!

ThirdStreetGallery: Wow!

Jason continued to stroke his large cock. Marie felt a tingling in her own loins. She reached into her loose fitting pajama pants and rubbed her vagina through her thin cotton panties. She let out a slight moan when she felt how wet her panties were.

ThirdStreetGallery: Jason that is so big!

j-son8000: want to see me cum?

ThirdStreetGallery: OMG really? sure!

j-son8000: just a sec

Jason sat back down and readjusted his camera. He leaned back in his office chair and cupped his large balls in his left hand. He furiously stroked his cock with his right. His hand left his cock long enough to type:

j-son8000: I never thought you'd be interested in seeing this! I'm so turned on!

ThirdStreetGallery: I'm surprised too, but its so sexy!

Jason leaned back. Marie heard him moaning then she saw a thick stream of cum erupt from the head of his cock, followed by another, and another and another. Then a steady stream of cum dribbled down his head and over his hand.

j-son8000: Wow that was a big load!

ThirdStreetGallery: I'll say! That must feel amazing!

j-son8000: it did! thank you so much Marie! I should go clean up!

ThirdStreetGallery: I would say so! LOL

j-son8000: Call me when you book another party! Thanks for watching! That fulfilled my fantasy!

ThirdStreetGallery: Oh? Fantasy?

j-son8000: yes, summing for you! Maybe I shouldn't have said anything but since we met I've been hoping you'd let me show off for you! Thanks for watching! Bye!

With that Jason turned off his camera and left the chatroom. Marie went to bed. She laid back and tried to get some rest, but kept thinking of Jason's large, erect cock. She dipped her finger back under her waistband and started playing with her pussy. Her clit was engorged. Before she knew it her pants and panties were on the floor and she was fingering herself like a horny college freshman. Marie's left hand worked its way under her shirt and began tweaking her nipples. She imagined Jason doing it. Getting her ready for his big cock. It was too much for Marie to stand. Her orgasmed rushed over her body like a warm wave. When it subsided, Marie was completely relaxed, but slightly embarrassed by her fantasy about her much younger friend.

The next morning while at the gallery, Marie got a call from Donna. Donna was planning her niece's bachelorette party. She was interested in booking Marie's gallery and of course the amazing model Marie had available at Lisa's party. Marie worked out the details with Donna. The party would be on Friday night assuming Jason was available. There would be 6 to 8 women, mostly recent college graduates, but also Donna and her sister - the bride-to-be's mother. They would arrive at seven and paint with Jason and Marie until about 8:30. After hanging up on Donna's call, Marie hastily called Jason. Jason had plans on Friday, but said he'd cancel for Marie! They made arrangements for Jason to arrive at 6:30.

When Friday rolled around, Marie was quite excited. Donna warned that this party may be a bit wilder than Lisa's. Marie wondered how much wilder it could get than woman taking selfie's with a big naked, penis. Marie giggled thinking about it. Jason arrived promptly at 6:30. He went to Marie's office and disrobed. Marie was happy that he returned to the studio floor still tying his white terry bath robe around his waist. Marie got an inadvertent peek at the night's star attraction - Jason's big cock! It was hanging soft between his legs, but hanging much longer than any man Marie had ever seen.

At 7:05, Donna and the rest of the women arrived. Donna introduced Marie to her niece Jennifer. Jennifer was a petite, blonde. She was wearing a little black dress that showed a lot of her young tanned legs. Jennifer introduced Marie to her maid of honor Brianna. Brianna had pink highlights in her hair and seemed to be a free spirit. She was showing ample cleavage in her bohemian inspired maxi dress. Jennifer also introduced Marie to Lindsey. Lindsey was also in the wedding party. She was wearing a lovely olive colored jumpsuit and denim jacket. Jennifer said to watch out for Lindsey because she cusses like a sailor. Marie chuckled at the description. Donna then introduced Marie to her sister, Jennifer's mother, Daphne. Daphne was carbon copy of Donna - somewhat short, and full figured. Both Donna and Daphne wore black dresses and black boots. Donna told Marie that they were a lot alike!

Marie gave the women a quick tour of the gallery before escorting them to the studio. As she opened the door to the studio, she said "now ladies, here's what you've all been waiting for!" Jason emerged from Marie's office in nothing but a towel. What happened to the robe, Marie wondered. The young ladies hooted and hollered upon seeing Jason's sexy chest and arms. Jason took his place on the modeling platform and removed his towel.

"Holy fuck Donna!" young Lindsey exclaimed. "That is one hell of a cock!"

"I tried to warn you!" Donna winked.

"I don't think you could ever properly warn someone of that" Daphne giggled.

"He's a little bigger than your Mark, eh Daph?" Donna cackled.

"Oh just a little!" Daphne responded while holding her thumb and index finger slightly apart.

Marie noticed that during the banter, Jennifer's gaze never left Jason's penis and her jaw never left the floor.

"You look surprised Jennifer," Marie winked Jason.

"Yeah that's very surprising!" Jennifer now giggled.

"Should we get started?" Marie asked.

"Yes let's" Daphne tried to reply respectfully.

Marie showed the women some painting techniques, although it was hard to focus on them while Jason stood posing nude for them. While the ladies worked on their masterpieces, Marie went to get them some wine. When she returned the guests were engaged in conversation with Jason.

"I don't fucking believe it!" Lindsey said in a gruff voice.

"I have no reason to doubt." Donna laughed.

"I'm serious ladies." Jason explained.

"What is going on?" Marie asked.

"Lindsey asked him how big he get when he has a hard on?" Donna giggled. "And he said about 10 inches!"

"I think this fucker should prove it!" Lindsey demanded. With that Jennifer and Brianna started chanting "prove it prove it."

Jason smirked and said "If you got a ruler, I can!"

"Get that fucker hard, let's go!" Lindsey demanded.

Marie looked at Donna and Daphne. They nodded their approval. Marie wasn't sure this was appropriate, but if the guests demanded it she would go along, especially with Jason appearing to be enjoying the attention. Jason began stroking his large cock.

"I think the bride-to-be ought to get a hand on this situation!" Brianna laughed. Jennifer blushed.

"Yeah I know Jeff isn't packing one of those!" Lindsey replied.

"Here's your chance Jen! Can she help you Jason?" Donna laughed.

"Hey its her bachelorette!" Jason smiled.

The entire group started chanting "Jen, Jen, Jen..." Jen herself was reluctant, but eventually she stood up and walked toward Jason. She took his penis in her small hand and stroked it.

"You need more hands Jen!" Lindsey yelled. Jen placed her other hand on Jason's long shaft. With a few more strokes, Jason was at full attention. Marie handed Jason a rule. Jason handed it to Jen asking "Do you want to do the honor?"

Jen took the ruler. Marie saw her eyes nearly bulge from her head when she placed it on top of Jason's hard cock!

"OMG! He's right!" Jen exclaimed.

"Let me see!" Lindsey yelled. She leapt to her feet and approached Jason. "Oh you aren't a dirty liar after all!"

Marie was curious now, so she leaned over Jennifer's shoulder. She would see the tip of Jason's penis was resting just shy of the 10.25 inch on the rule. Marie also noticed how huge Jason looked in Jen's hand.

"Stroke him off!" Brianna encouraged Jen to play.

"Fuck that, suck him off! Or better yet, we'll give you some privacy and let you ride it!" Lindsey laughed.

"That might be a bit much." Daphne replied in a motherly tone.

Jen seemed to involuntarily stroke Jason's hard penis. Jason was clearly enjoying all the attention.

"Well if you aren't going to fuck him, let's all have a turn!" Lindsey suggested. "Pass that fucker around!"

Jen handed Jason over to Lindsey. Lindsey grabbed him by the balls then ran her hands over his large member. Brianna approached and took her turn give Jason a few tugs.

"Silly question, but does it fit in a woman?" Brianna asked.

"Oh yes, but sometimes we need extra foreplay." Jason winked at Brianna.

"I've never seen one this big!" Brianna smiled at Jason.

"Most haven't." Jason smiled back.

"Donna, Daphne, do you want a turn?" Brianna asked.

"You only live once!" Daphne said. She looked at Jen and said "I won't tell your groom if you don't tell your daddy!" All the women giggled. Jason had a great view down Daphne's dress as she stroked his cock.

"Yes he's a big bigger than your daddy!" Daphne giggled. "Hey Sis, you want to play?"

Donna approached Jason and took his cock in her hands. A large glob of pre-cum was forming on the tip of his cock. Donna wiped it with her palm then rubbed it into Jason's large shaft. Jason's head went back and he stared up at the ceiling. Marie thought he might cum and stood ready to grab a towel for Donna. Donna abruptly stopped stroking him and the ladies all returned to giggling.

"How time flies!" Daphne exclaimed. "We have to meet the others soon!"

Marie noticed it was 8:45. Donna agreed that the ladies should get going to their next stop. She slapped Jason on the ass as she walked out of the studio. This lead to the rest of the ladies giving his firm ass a whack as the passed. Donna hugged Marie and handed her a thick white envelope.

"This is all of our admission fees and the rest is for Jason! He will be able to buy plenty of condoms with it" Donna laughed.

"I'm sure he goes through his share!" Daphne giggled. With that the woman were on to their next stop. Marie returned to her office where she found Jason laying nude on the couch. She counted out the money. Jason received a $1000 tip. Jason was all smiles.

"You probably need to take care of things again after all of that right?" Marie asked Jason referring to his first modeling gig when he masturbated in her office before getting dressed.

"Yeah I'm oozing my pre-cum. I'm trying not to get it on your couch." Jason explained.

"I'll run and get you a towel." Marie said. When she returned she saw Jason had already started jacking off.

"I thought since you watched you wouldn't mind if I got started" Jason explained.

"Maybe I'll just watch again." Donna laughed. She notice Jason's cock jumped in his hand upon hearing her words.

"Yes ma'am!" Jason replied and began stroking his cock in earnest. "Sometimes it can take me a while. But I'll try to hurry."

Marie was mesmerized. She was really enjoying the show. Thinking back to Jason's comments during their video chat she wondered if he'd let her take it a step farther. She sat in front of Jason and crossed her legs giving hm a view of her lower legs. He seemed to enjoying viewing her. She was definitely enjoying viewing him, but Jason was making some faces that indicated to Marie he may be struggling to finish.

"Could you use some help?" Marie asked. Jason nearly fainted, but nodded in silence.

Marie moved off of her chair and onto her knees, She hadn't held a man's most prized possession like this since her husband passed - and she certainly never held one this big! She stroked him trying to maintain her composure, but soon she lost all inhibition. Marie leaned forward and took his huge cock in her mouth. Jason moaned in pleasure. While Marie sucked gently on Jason's head she stroked his shaft firmly. After a few minutes, Marie noticed Jason's body tensing up.

"Marie, I think I'm going to cum." Jason whispered. Marie released his cock from her lips and stroked it quicker. She saw his balls tightening. She knew what was coming next. She took him back in her mouth and immediately felt his warm semen spilling across her tongue. Jason moaned in pleasure. Marie tried not to gag as she worked to swallow her young model's cum. Marie looked into Jason's eyes. He appeared so satisfied as she again released him from her mouth.

"Oh my God Marie!" Jason said. "I wanted that so bad but never thought it would happen."

"I like making dreams come true" Marie giggled. "It has been a while, I hope I did okay."

"Oh my God that was the best head I've ever gotten!" Jason exclaimed. Marie was quite proud.

"Could I return the favor?" Jason asked.

"Oh dear, I don't know about that?" Marie cautioned.

"Well I'd love to" Jason begged.

"Oh no dear its really not a trade off thing. I just wanted to give you some help!" Marie explained trying to brush off Jason's advances, while secretly desiring to have the young man pleasure her.

"Well maybe next time?" Jason said.

"Yes maybe dear." Marie said feeling her chance to do more with Jason slipping away.

"MaybeI could use that tip to buy you a drink at least?" Jason suggested.

"Yes something to get this taste out of my mouth!" Marie laughed. Jason got dressed and escorted Marie to the little bar across the street. The bachelorette party may have ended, but Marie's night was just beginning.