Marie's New Model Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie took his penis in her hand and guided it into her soaking pussy. Very slowly she worked him deep inside of her. He lovingly played with her breasts as she rode him to orgasm after orgasm. Marie was amazed at his stamina. "This kid can go all night." She thought to herself. Finally she collapsed in his arms on top of him.

"Honey I don't think I can take any more." She whispered. "Is that ok?"

"Of course Marie." Jason said as he kissed her.

"But did you - um - cum yet?" She asked.

"No, but it is ok." He replied.

"Oh honey I'm sorry." Marie said. "If you want you can finish it."

Jason took his cock in his hand and began to stroke it. Marie was surprised by how much she liked watching him please himself. He tugged on his balls with his left hand while working his shaft with his right. Just then he moaned and launch a rope of thick white cum the landed on his chest. It was followed by six or maybe seven more.

"Holy shit!" Marie giggled.

"I guess I should shower again!" Jason laughed. Marie joined him this time. They gently washed each other and lovingly kissed under the warm water. Afterward they cuddled and drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

The next morning Jason was awaken by a buzzing sound. His phone was going crazy on the night stand. He quickly checked. The texts were from Marie's daughter! He was late for study group. Being drunk on sex the night before, he'd forgotten all about it. He sent a quick reply saying he'd be there as soon as possible. He gave Marie a kiss on the cheek and got dressed. He apologized for having to leave in a rush, without telling Marie who he was meeting. She kissed him goodbye and thanked him for an amazing night.

12