Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 04 - Final

Story Info
Once just friends, their relationship continues to grow.
27.9k words
4.93
4.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi Mark, it's Chloe here. Mum and Keith are going to be away this weekend and I will be home alone. Would you like to come out and keep me company?

Call me when you get home and let me know. Bye'

Mark listened to the message on the machine when he got home from work. Who was Chloe trying to kid asking if he would like to keep her company? Was the pope catholic? Mark picked the phone up and dialled Chloe's number.

"Taylor residence, Chloe speaking." Chloe answered the phone.

"Hi Chloe, its Mark." Mark said.

"Mark?" Chloe said quizzically in reply, the smile on her face heard clearly in her voice.

"Don't pretend you don't know who I am young lady." Mark admonished her jokingly, "So you need someone to keep you company over the weekend?"

"Yes, I do. I might get afraid of the dark in this big old house by myself." Chloe said in a frightened voice.

"Let me check my calendar." Mark told her, "Hmm, looks like I am free from 5pm tomorrow until Tuesday morning."

"Perfect." Chloe said excitedly, "I drop Mum and Keith of at the airport at 1pm and need to pick them up about 10am on Tuesday. We will have the whole farm to ourselves."

"Great. I'll be out after work tomorrow. Do I need to bring anything?" Mark said.

"Bring some nice clothes. I want us to go out for dinner and maybe the club or movies a couple of nights." Chloe said.

"Sure. Can do." Mark replied.

The weekend organised, Mark and Chloe spoke for over an hour before they had to move on with their evenings. They said goodnight and hung up. Mark's cock was showing his excitement of being able to spend an entire weekend with Chloe and no one around to interrupt them.

****************************

Friday afternoon took forever to arrive. Mark was on early shift so finished work at 3:30pm. He went home and packed an overnight bag with everything he thought he would need for the weekend and drove the 20 minutes out of town to Chloe's parent's farm. He drove in and parked his car in the empty space in the 'house shed' Keith had arranged for him, so he didn't have to walk across the yard from the machinery shed. Mark was definitely one of the family now.

He walked to the back door and after getting no response to his knock let himself in. The door was shut but not locked. Common for farmhouses in the country. He went to Chloe's room and placed his bag on the floor, then headed for the bathroom to surprise Chloe. The door was open, and he found Chloe standing in front of the mirror finishing up her makeup.

She was wearing a black crocheted cocktail dress. It had a halter neck holding two triangles of crocheted material over her pert A-cup breasts, the triangles came to just below her breasts to a band of material forming the upper portion of the dress between her breasts and waist. The gap between the triangles leaving plenty of cleavage on show. Her shoulders and upper back were bare.

The remainder of the bodice covered her stomach and lower back and came to a gathered waist band from where the skirt dropped to just above her knees. Her legs covered in black stockings, she wore a pair of 4" high heeled black sandals that caused her to push her hips, and therefore her butt, backward to retain her balance.

Being crochet there were plenty of 'holes' in the material to show skin underneath, although the pattern varied from rather open, large holes, around the stomach and leg areas to tight, small holes around her waist and breast regions for modesty. Mark knew Chloe didn't have a bra on, the dress couldn't hide it if she did, and she rarely wore one anyway. He could see glimpses of skin through 'holes' at her hip however she could easily have been wearing a small g-string, he couldn't tell.

"You look amazing!" Mark exclaimed as Chloe turned to look at him, "Going somewhere?"

"I thought we would go out to dinner tonight." Chloe told him.

"Have I got time for a quick shower?" Mark asked.

"Sure, I made a reservation for 7:30." Chloe replied.

"Great, that gives us nearly 2 hours." Mark said as he looked at his watch and started to strip. As he removed his jocks, his semi-firm cock flipped into view.

"Looks like your happy to see me." Chloe stated as she noticed his reflection in the mirror.

"You know the effect you have on me. You shouldn't be surprised." Mark said as he turned to the shower and stepped in. The shower screen was clear glass and Chloe could watch his cock bobbing up and down as he moved to wash himself. They talked about their day as Mark showered and Chloe worked on her long hair.

When Mark was finished his shower, he took a towel from the rack and dried off, then went to Chloe's bedroom to get dressed. Chloe was still trying to get her long brunette hair sorted out. She loved having hair that hung below her butt when it was straight, but it was a pain when she wanted to do something special with it.

Some 20 minutes later Chloe came into her bedroom. Mark had pulled on a pair of black slacks and a dark grey dress shirt with light grey paisley detail on the inside of the cuffs so if he rolled up his sleeves there would be a contrast colour showing.

"This will have to do." She said referring to her hair. She had used a curling wand to put ringlets in her hair so that instead of it hanging straight and sitting below her bottom it now sprang up to sit just at the small of her back, effectively making it a good 40cm shorter than the straight length of over 130cm.

"I think I need to get my hair cut. I can't do anything with it when it is this long." Chloe told Mark.

"I love your hair. It is so smooth and beautiful." Mark told her.

"And it gets in the way all the time. Will you still love me if I had it shorter?" Chloe asked with trepidation in her voice.

"I'd love you with a pixie cut." Mark replied, "I love all of you. Not just your hair." He added while outlining Chloe's body with a curvy wave of his hands.

"I love all of you too." Chloe said as she pulled him into a hug and squeezed his still semi-firm cock through his slacks. The way his cock hung in his current state of arousal told her that he was either wearing a pair of boxer shorts or was commando. She smiled.

"Keep this up and we won't make it to dinner." Mark warned her.

"We can't have that." Chloe said as she released his cock from her grip and him from her hug.

"How do I look?" she asked as she gave a twirl.

"As I said before, you look amazing." Mark complemented her.

"You look pretty hot yourself." Chloe said as she picked up a cardigan to keep her shoulders warm, "Shall we away?" she added.

"We shall." Mark said as he offered his arm. They walked from Chloe's bedroom and towards the back door. Chloe found the house key and turned on the outside light. They stepped outside and she locked the house before walking to Mark's car. He opened the door for Chloe, and she hopped into the passenger seat. Mark was a little disappointed that the skirt of Chloe's dress was long enough that it didn't offer a flash of what was underneath. Mark hopped in the driver's seat and started up the engine.

After driving down the driveway to the main road and turning towards the city Mark reached out and placed his left hand on Chloe's stocking clad knee. Chloe reached out to Mark and placed her right hand on his thigh. She could feel the muscles in his upper leg flex as he changed gears which gave her a thrill knowing how those same muscles flexed when he was cumming inside her.

Mark moved his hand from Chloe's knee and gently stroked his fingers up and down the little portion of thigh below the hemline. After a while Mark started to push the hem of her dress higher on her thigh, unfortunately for Mark the crochet did not have a lot of stretch or give, and his fingers were stopped at mid-thigh, well short of his intended target. Chloe had been mirroring the movement of his fingers however with no impediment to her hand she now had it resting on top of his cock. She could feel the outline of his cock head pressing against the material of his slacks as she traced her fingers around it. His cock twitched at the caresses; Chloe smiled at the effect she was having on Mark.

The drive took about 45 minutes and Mark was both relieved and disappointed when they reached the car park near the restaurant. Chloe had been working his cock through the material of his slacks all the way from the farm. His cock had been at full erection for the last half hour, and he had been leaking pre-cum for most of that time. Lucky for him he had dark coloured slacks on, so any wet spot forming around his zipper was less obvious if it soaked through his boxer shorts. Mark got out of the car and went to Chloe's door to open it for her. His erect cock obvious to her at such close quarters she smiled to herself knowing it was all for her pleasure.

Chloe stepped out of the car, her dress not giving enough to allow any flash up her skirt, however Mark though he caught a glimpse of pink nipple sticking through a hole in the crochet pattern of the triangle covering her right breast. Mark helped Chloe wrap her cardigan around her shoulders as they left the car and walked to the restaurant. Winter had definitely arrived, and the air was chilly.

The restaurant was intimate with subdued lighting and every table was discreetly screened from the next. They were shown to a table for two near the middle of the restaurant. Mark was a little disappointed when they sat down, the lighting was too dim to shine through the "holes" in the crochet of Chloe's dress and would not allow any flashes of skin under underneath. He had to be satisfied with the view of bare skin on her shoulders, neck and between her breasts.

Other than the fact that Chloe's dress was made from crochet and had significant cleavage showing it was not overly provocative. However, it was obvious that if the tie behind Chloe's neck were a little looser there could be a decent amount of breast on display when she leant forward. Chloe was sure she caught Mark trying to get a glimpse of her breasts on several occasions.

As the evening progressed Chloe was drinking most of the red wine they had order, Mark was driving so needed to stay under the limit, and it was starting to influence her. She excused herself to go to the toilet and on her return, Mark noticed that the halter neck of her dress was not as tight as it had been when she left. The tops of the triangles now hung away from the upper slopes of her breasts noticeably when she was sitting up. When she leant forward to eat her dessert Mark was treated to a tantalizing view of her firm nipples, his cock responded by again becoming erect in his pants. Chloe caught him looking and made no attempt to hide the fact from Mark. Mark looked away blushing when he realised, he had been caught.

"What's with the red face?" Chloe asked jovially.

"Oh nothing, it just got a little hot in here, I think the heater might have kicked in." Mark responded.

"Really. I didn't notice." Chloe said nonchalantly, "You sure something else didn't get you warmed up." She added as she leant forward and took his right hand in her left before lifting it to her lips and kissing the back of his hand.

"This view didn't have anything to do with it?" she asked him, tilting her head towards her breasts. The wine was making any inhibitions Chloe might have evaporate.

Mark couldn't resist looking down to Chloe's breasts and could see that the way she leant against her left arm pushed the material away from her chest even more and he could see her whole breasts under her dress.

"Keep that up and we might have to leave soon." Mark warned.

"I'm in no hurry." Chloe told him, "We have all weekend."

Another hour passed while they finished their desserts, had tea and coffee, and just enjoyed the atmosphere of the restaurant. Mark looked at his watch and noticed it was close to 11pm.

"They close at 11 I think." Mark told Chloe.

"That explains the looks we have been getting for the past half hour. I thought they were enjoying my flirting with you as much as you were." Chloe said as she realised that they were the only couple left in the restaurant.

Mark asked for the bill and after they had paid, he offered his arm as they walked into the cold night air. Chloe had her cardigan around her shoulders however still noticeably shivered as her dress gave little protection where the cardigan did not cover. Her nipples firmed noticeably and to Mark's delight the cardigan pulled the dress material tighter across her breasts causing her right nipple to poke through a hole in the crochet. He said nothing for fear that Chloe would adjust her top and destroy his pleasurable view.

The street wasn't overly busy however there were still some people around going to or from the nearby late-night bars along the street. Mark smiled as they walked the short distance to the car realising the number of males and females that stared at Chloe as they went past, obviously seeing the little pink nub of nipple poking through the black crochet dress.

When they arrived at the car, Mark opened the door for Chloe who stepped in and took her seat. Although Mark didn't notice it, she gently pulled the hem of her dress up as she sat down so that the elasticised lace tops of her stay-up stockings were exposed.

Mark got in the driver's seat and started the engine. Chloe leant forward to adjust the heater settings, the movement catching Mark's attention and he looked across at Chloe. The way that she had stretched forward and the way that her seatbelt rested between her breasts and held her dress to her chest meant that her right breast was now mostly uncovered caused Mark's cock to again swell as it had relaxed to semi-firm while they were walking.

"I'm not sure we will make it home if you keep showing so much boob." Mark told her.

Chloe looked at Mark with a grin, "Does this help you decide?" Chloe said as she let her knees spread giving Mark a view of her bare upper thigh above the lace top of her stockings.

"Let's go." Mark said with a hint of urgency in his voice as he drove away from the kerb.

Chloe placed her right hand in Mark's lap and started to caress the head of his swelling cock as he drove. His cock reached full erection at Chloe's touch and strained against the material of his pants.

"Would you like me to release the pressure?" Chloe asked.

"I don't know if I would be able to keep control if you did. I'm not sure I can if you don't" Mark said.

"I'm sorry." Chloe said with a pout, "Should I stop?"

"Maybe." Mark reluctantly said as he rested his left hand on her right. They sat in silence as Mark drove to the farm for what felt like hours, it was little more than 45 minutes. Mark parked the car in 'his spot' in the shed and opened the door for Chloe to hop out.

Chloe had her key ready to unlock the house as they reached the back door. As Chloe put the key in the lock Mark reached up to her halter necktie and undid the knot, letting the straps drop over her shoulders baring her breasts.

Chloe pushed the door open, and they walked in, as she turned around to close the door behind them Mark leant forward and took her right nipple in his mouth.

"Let me close the door and we can go to my room." Chloe said.

"OK." Mark mumbled around her nipple as he sucked on it.

Mark followed Chloe to her room. As soon as Chloe had put her purse down, he took her into an embrace and kissed her deeply on the lips.

"Hmm." Chloe hummed into his mouth as he leant forward and lowered her to the mattress. Mark lifted first her left foot then the right as he removed her sandals and caressed her stocking clad feet. Chloe's bottom was barely on the bed, so she hooked her heels on the edge and shuffled back to avoid falling off. Mark took the opportunity to push the skirt of her dress up to her bottom, revealing that Chloe was commando under her dress.

"No knickers. You dare-devil." Mark joked.

"Haven't had nickers on since I went to bed last night." Chloe informed him, "Don't plan on wearing any all weekend either."

Mark's cock twitched at this news, he had been trying to talk Chloe into going out panty free for months and the most she had agreed to so far was an hour here and there. Being knickerless all weekend would be a challenge for her modesty and a challenge for him to keep his cock under control. Mark stood up and quickly removed his shirt, pants, shoes and socks, leaving just his boxer shorts on.

Mark knelt on the floor beside the bed and spread Chloe's knees so that he could get to her hairless pussy. He saw that her outer labia were already wet from her juices having escaped her pussy and used the index and ring fingers of his left hand to spread her to expose her inner labia and vagina.

Mark licked the sweet juices from her lips starting at her perineum and moving to her clit. As he reached the little bundle of nerves he sucked it into his mouth, holding it there as he swirled his tongue over it.

"Uh, hmm." Chloe sighed, "Yes, just like that."

Mark sucked her inner lips into his mouth to join her clit, his tongue licking around the flesh he now had between his teeth. Chloe's sighing intensified.

"Keep that up and I'm going to cum." Chloe warned.

"And that would be a bad thing?" Mark asked, releasing her pussy from his mouth.

"Not at all, just warning you." Chloe replied breathlessly.

Mark sucked her inner labia back into his mouth and plunged his tongue into her hot vagina, lapping up all her juices.

"Yes, don't stop." Chloe said as she began to buck her hips up hard against Mark's mouth, "Suck me hard."

Mark sucking had Chloe's pussy dripping with excitement, and it wasn't long before her body shivered as she had her first orgasm for the weekend. Mark kept sucking on her pussy and licking her vagina as Chloe rode her wave of pleasure. Chloe reached down to Mark's head and lifted his mouth away from her pussy.

"On your back mister." She instructed as she sat up. Mark stood up, Chloe catching his jocks with her fingers as he did so and pulled them down. Mark's erection sprang free in the process and Chloe caught it in her hand before giving it a firm squeeze.

Chloe got up from the bed and finished pulling her dress off, she still had her stockings on so that she was naked from head to upper thigh. Mark lay down on his back, his cock pointing straight up from his body. Chloe knelt on the bed and straddled his legs before leaning forward and rubbing her breasts against his chest. Mark could feel her firm nipples as they grazed over his own. Chloe's long hair engulfing them as she kissed him on the lips.

Chloe thrust her hips forward so that her wet labia lips met the base of Mark's cock. She ground her pussy against his cock covering it in her juices. Chloe sucked in a deep breath at the feeling of his cock against her already sensitive lips. Mark's cock jumped at the pleasure.

Chloe sat up, her hair cascading over her shoulder and covering her breasts as she continued to slide her pussy lips up and down Mark's erection.

Mark went to say something, Chloe placed her right index finger against is lips to say "sssh". She tilted her hips forward causing her pussy lips to slide along the shaft of Mark's 8" erection. Trapping the shaft between his abdomen and her pussy lips.

She slid her pussy on him until she felt the underside of the head hit her clit, then stopped moving before sliding back down his shaft until her lips were on his balls. They both sighed.

Chloe kept up this movement of sliding up and down Mark's cock coating it with her juices alternating fast and slow as they both hurtled towards an orgasm. Each time Chloe reached his cock head Mark would thrust his hips up in the hope of forcing his cock into her slick vagina, each time Chloe was ready to catch his movement so that he didn't. She threw her head back causing her hair to whip over her shoulder's and down her back, the ends brushed against her lower back as she worked her pussy lips on Mark's cock.

123456...8