Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe rode Mark's cock like a bucking bronco, her hair falling over her shoulder and engulfing her face and breasts, keeping her defences against his cock up for 5 minutes before she slipped and found Mark's cock firmly embedded deep in her vagina. "Oomph." Chloe grunted as the force of the entry took her by surprise. She stopped moving as she waited for her vagina to adjust to having been invaded by his 8-inch-long, 2-inch-wide erection. She flicked her hair out of her face and over her shoulder while she had the chance. Once she had her breath back Chloe slowly lifted her pussy almost off his cock and then dropped back down until her clit hit his pubic bone. She pushed hard and ground her pussy against his rod as she tilted her head back to keep her hair out of her face. She could feel it tickle the tops of her butt-cheeks in the process.

"I'm going to cum." Mark warned.

"That's OK, I need to feel you fill me up. It has been too long." Chloe said.

Mark reached up and took her nipples between his fingers and squeezed them gently, Chloe's pussy clenched hard against his cock and her juices ran from her pussy to cover his cock and balls.

Mark moved his hands so that he was cupping her a-cup breasts before again taking her nipples between his fingers and squeezing gently. Chloe sighed and clenched her pussy tight again.

Mark couldn't stand the excitement anymore and thrust his cock hard into Chloe's pussy and held her tight. His cock twitched deep inside her, Chloe clenched her pussy and Mark shot stream after stream of hot cum deep inside her. On feeling the warmth flood her vagina Chloe felt her second orgasm sweep over her as her pussy started to spasm around Mark's cock causing him to shoot more cum into her vagina.

Chloe slumped forward onto Mark's chest, and they kissed each other as they hugged, cocooned in her hair.

"That was a nice starter." Mark said eventually.

"Very nice starter." Chloe replied, "I think I need to rest a little now though." She added.

"Fine by me. I like your weight on me after we have made love." Mark told her.

"Good because I can't move right now." Chloe told him as they lay together, Mark sweeping her hair to the side so that they could breathe without inhaling it.

****************************

Mark wasn't sure how long they had been asleep; all he knew was that Chloe was still laying on top of him. His cock, even though now softened, was still in her pussy, he could feel the moist warmth on it. Her stocking clad legs still against his bare legs.

He could have easily lifted Chloe's small weight if he wanted to, but he opted to stay as they were for now. He clenched his pubic muscles causing his cock to twitch inside Chloe's pussy. He kept this up for a couple of minutes as his cock started to firm up. It wasn't long before he had a full erection again and started to gently rock his hips causing his firm cock to pump into Chloe's moist vagina. His movements stirred Chloe.

"Huh." Chloe said as she opened her eyes and smiled as she realised Mark had woken her with his cock.

Mark pulled his cock from her soaking vagina, most of his cum was still inside her and now started to leak slowly from her hole mixed with her own juices.

"Roll over." Mark instructed, Chloe did as asked and lay on her stomach. Her hair wrapping her upper body in the process.

"This hair!" Chloe exclaimed, "Can you get me a hair band please."

Mark reached to the bedside table and picked up a hair band. He then proceeded to gather Chloe's hair into a loose ponytail and wrapped the band around it near her head. He took a second band and gathered the ends together before wrapping that band around the hair and letting it fall to her side.

Mark gently spread Chloe's knees so he could access her pussy from behind, leant forward with his knees either side of her legs and let his cock head rest against Chloe's opening.

Mark picked up Chloe's ponytail and while pressing his cock into her soaking tunnel he pulled on her hair so that it was tight. Chloe tilted her head back in response and uttered a sigh of pleasure at again being filled with Mark's cock.

"Yes, that feels amazing." Chloe told him as his cock slipped easily into her naturally lubricated vagina.

Moving his hips Mark pumped his cock in and out of her, each thrust pressing her against the mattress under his weight causing Chloe to grunt as the air was pushed from her lungs.

Mark put his left hand under Chloe's waist and indicated that she should push herself up onto her knees, Chloe moved into a doggy position and Mark pulled her hair back to keep her head up.

With each thrust forward Mark held Chloe's head back with her hair. Chloe grunted and pushed her butt back to meet his thrusts. Mark's left hand was wrapped around Chloe's waist so that he could finger her clit while they thrust against each other. All of Mark's cum from earlier was now being forced from Chloe's vagina and was running down her legs or over Mark's balls.

Mark's cock was pressing against Chloe's g-spot, and she knew she would soon be squirting all over Mark's balls from the pleasure he was giving her. Mark knew he wasn't going to last long, and his one goal right now was to have Chloe squirt before he came. He adjusted his angle to make sure he hit her g-spot firmly with each thrust of his cock and after 10 solid thrusts Chloe released a geyser of liquid against Mark's balls. Her pussy clenched hard against his cock, and he again started to flood her vagina with his hot cum.

Each forward thrust of Mark's cock set free another squirt from Chloe and her pussy clenched against his cock, milking more cum from him. Eventually their orgasms subsided, and Chloe collapsed to the bed, Mark following to land beside her.

"That was incredible." Chloe finally managed to say between gasps.

"You're not kidding." Mark said.

"I think I need to have quick shower and change these sheets." Chloe said.

"You have your shower and I'll start on the sheets." Mark offered, "Then I'll have one too."

"OK. Do you know where the sheets are." Chloe asked.

"I do." Mark said. He watched Chloe's naked behind as she walked to the shower, the sheets were kept in the hall cupboard right next door to the bathroom so he got to watch it for several seconds more.

Once the bed was remade and they had their showers they returned to settle down for the night, still naked, and snuggled under the sheets.

"Good night stud." Chloe said, "Remember if you get the urge the answer is always yes."

"Night sexy." Mark replied, "Same goes for you If you get the urge."

They kissed and Chloe rolled onto her right side facing away from Mark. They move together into a spoons position, Mark draping his left arm over Chloe and cradling her right breast in his hand. His right hand running through the hair on her head.

"Mmm, this feels right." Chloe said, Mark kissed the back of her neck after pushing her hair to the side.

"Good night." Mark said as Chloe turned off the light.

****************************

Mark opened his eyes to see it was bright outside. Chloe wasn't in the bed beside him, he could hear her voice in the kitchen. She was talking on the phone as he could only hear her voice.

"Yes mum, everything is fine. The farm will be fine now stop worrying." He heard her say.

"Yeh, no problem mum, I can take Mark down on the quad bike and I'm sure he can figure out how to drive a tractor."

Mark looked at the time, 9am already. He got up and went to the toilet. He caught a glimpse of Chloe leaning on the kitchen bench talking to her mum as he walked to the toilet. She was still naked. Mark's cock stirred at the sight.

After he finished in the toilet her heard Chloe still talking to her mum, so he walked into the kitchen, also naked.

Chloe was leaning on the bench top with her back Mark. As he came up behind her he wrapped his left arm around her waist and cupped her pussy with his hand. Chloe slapped his hand with her free hand before shuffling her feet apart to give him better access.

Mark leant forward and whispered in her free ear, "Morning naughty girl." A little louder than necessary.

"That's Mark. He just said morning." Chloe said as she motioned "shush" to Mark.

Mark wrapped his right arm around Chloe's chest and cupped her left breast before running his index finger over her firm nipple. Chloe took a deep audible breath.

"No everything is fine mum. Just yawned, we got home late last night."

"No, it's fine, way past get up time." Chloe said as she felt Mark's cock stiffen against her butt. Mark flicked her clit and pinched her nipple at the same time. Chloe shifted her feet and hips so that her butt tilted up and backwards towards Mark.

"Yes mum, I was getting up any way." She said as she looked over her shoulder and blew a kiss at Mark.

Mark ran his left index finger between her already wet lips to spread her moisture while he rocked his hips causing his cock to stroke Chloe's pussy from behind. His cock head catching in the opening to her vagina and spreading her lips wide.

Chloe breathed deep again.

"No mum I don't need to go back to bed, just need some juice and coffee."

Mark took the coffee hint and released Chloe from his arms. He stepped over to the kettle and turned it on, Chloe saw his erection swaying in front of him as he turned, she licked her lips and smiled.

"Yeah Mark just put the kettle on for coffee and now he's getting the juice ready." Chloe said as Mark returned to his position behind her, bent his knees a little and pressed his cock deep into Chloe's juicy wet pussy.

Chloe let out a "Huh." As she was taken by the invading cock, time was perfect as she hadn't heard what Mary had said and she repeated it for her.

Mark pumped his cock in and out of Chloe's vagina while she talked to her mum. The kettle boiling managed to mask many of the sounds of their love making. Mark's cock pressed hard against Chloe's g-spot and she bite her lip between sentences as her need to cum grew with each thrust. All the time managing to continue to hold a conversation with her mum.

The kettle boiled just before Mark thrust hard against her g-spot and she squirted on his balls and all over the floor between their feet. She managed to stifle her moans as she felt Mark's cock shot his load deep inside her. Chloe's legs went weak, as did Mark's and he couldn't hold them up. He wrapped his arms around her and sat down on a chair that was near the bench, his cock forced deep inside Chloe's pussy as her weight landed on his lap.

"Mark!" Chloe exclaimed as her weight forced his cock deep inside her as he sat them down.

"Oh, nothing major." Chloe said to the phone, "Mark just spilt milk on the floor. I had better go help him clean it up. Yeah love you too mum. Have fun."

Chloe hung the phone up and twisted her body around so she could kiss Mark, "You are a very bad boy." She said as she playfully slapped his chest before kissing him on the lips.

"Well, you did ask for juice with your coffee." Mark said with a grin.

"True." Chloe said with a grin before giving him another kiss.

"Now clean up your mess before someone gets hurt." She said as she stood up and went to make her coffee.

****************************

Over breakfast, still naked, Chloe filled Mark in on what they needed to do. Keith had left a tractor on the river flats intending to move it when he got home, however he saw a weather forecast for over 100mm of ran on Sunday and if that fell as forecast the tractor would be stuck until spring.

Chloe wanted to take the quad bike, she preferred the wind in her hair over the closed in 4-wheel drive, and Mark could drive the tractor back.

The weather was brisk but not cold and the sun would soon warm the day up. Chloe pulled on a khaki work skirt and a t-shirt. The skirt was long enough to be modest when working around the farm and basically a skirt version of the khaki work shorts Mark had on. Lots of pockets and places to store the things you need when working on the farm.

Apart from the colour of their t-shirts, they looked like a pigeon pair right down to the Blundstone work boots they wore.

They walked to the machinery shed to get the quad bike. Chloe checked the fuel and when sure everything was ready put her left foot on the foot peg and swung her right leg over the seat and sat down. Mark getting a flash of bare pussy as she did so, and his cock swelled. He climbed on behind her pressing his firm cock as tight against her butt as the bike would allow before wrapping his arms around her chest.

"You can hold on to the bike you know." Chloe told him.

"I know but I like these hand grips better." Mark said as he squeezed her breasts playfully.

"You would." Chloe said as she started the bike, drove out of the shed turning towards the river flats.

As they began to pick up speed, she suddenly came to regret her choice of the skirt instead of shorts, especially with her commando challenge. Sitting astride the bike obviously meant that her legs were spread wide apart, and the only forward protection was the handle bars and fuel tank, over which the wind blew unrestricted and up her skirt. At 15km/h the wind blowing on her naked pussy was strong enough to push her lips open and at 20km/h they were literally flapping in the breeze to the point she felt like she had a vibrator against her pussy working at high speed.

She slowed the bike down to 10km/h.

"What's up?" Mark asked as they slowed down.

"No knickers." Chloe said hoping Mark would understand and she wouldn't have to tell him she was effectively masturbating herself with the wind when going faster.

"No knickers? Oh, NO knickers!" Mark replied

"Yeh, oh, no knickers. Chloe replied.

Mark moved his left hand under her skirt and placed it over her pussy to block the breeze as it blew up her skirt.

"OK, that should help." He said with a grin. His hand cupping Chloe's pussy as he pushed himself harder against Chloe's back hoping she would feel his erection.

Chloe took the bike back up to 25km/h. Of course, with every bump Mark's hand moved under her skirt resulting in him rubbing her clit. Chloe soon started to get turned on from Mark's fingers on her clit. It was however more bearable than the wind on her pussy and she was able to control herself until they reached their destination.

"OK, you can let my pussy go now." Chloe said as she bought the quad bike to a holt.

"Aww." Mark said as he reluctantly moved his hand away from Chloe's pussy and sat back.

"Don't worry, I'm turned on enough to make use of that package you have been poking me with for the last 15 minutes." Chloe told him as she indicated he should get of the bike. Chloe then swung her leg over the seat, giving Mark a flash of her wet pussy, and stood up before pulling Mark into an embrace and kissing him deeply.

Chloe needed to feel Mark's big cock in her again, but the ground was wet and muddy so rather than lay down Chloe spun around and grabbed the handlebars of the bike. She spread her feet and lifted the back of her skirt up so Mark had a clear view of her glistening pussy lips from behind. Mark undid his shorts, freeing his cock as he had also gone commando, and guided it into Chloe's hole.

Without the distraction of a phone to her ear Chloe was free to voice all her pleasure with Mark's cock hitting her cervix with each deep thrust. Chloe had put her hair up in an untidy bun, so it was out of the way. Mark was busy holding her hips, so they didn't slip in the mud, so she took her left hand off the handlebars and rubbed her clit. She didn't masturbate much and certainly had never done it in the open before, she didn't know what was coming over her. Luckily the only witnesses were the birds and animals around them. They soon built a sheen of sweat as the sun shone down on their lovemaking.

Having been so worked up by the ride down the flats Chloe took only minutes for her orgasm to wash over her and Mark soon followed filling her vagina with yet another load of his cum. The fourth in less than 24 hours. He withdrew his cock from Chloe's pussy and guided her to sit on the bike before he himself leaned against it for support.

"Thanks, I needed that." Chloe said as she got her breath back.

"Glad I could be of service." Mark replied, "So are you regretting having no panties on yet?"

"Yes and no. I love the way you have free access to me, obviously riding a bike is not a good idea." Chloe said.

"And you won't have my help for the trip back to the house." Mark reminded her with a grin.

"So, I'll take it slow." Chloe said.

"I like it when you take it slow." Mark said earning him a punch on the shoulder, "But it will take ages for you to get home if you do. You can drive the tractor and I will take the bike."

"You sure?" Chloe asked.

"Of course, I am. I can't have you ride the bike and end up having you lose control and have and accident. What would I tell your parents or the Ambos?"

"Thanks. I would appreciate that." Chloe said as she climbed up to the tractor cab. Mark giving her 'a helping hand' by putting his hand on her bottom, literally as his hand was up her skirt, and lifting her up.

Chloe started up the tractor and allowed the engine to warm up. She swung her legs to the side to face the cab door while she waited, and Mark climbed onto the bottom step so they could talk. He placed his left hand between her legs and idly rubbed his index finger along her slit at the same time.

"OK, I think it is warmed up enough." Chloe said when the engine revs dropped to idle speed, "I haven't driven this for a while so I could be a little rusty. No laughing if I mess it up."

"OK. You head off first and I'll follow." Mark said as he reluctantly removed his hand from her skirt and got down from the step. Chloe engaged first gear and the tractor glided off like she was a pro tractor driver. Mark got on the quad bike and started to follow. It wasn't long before Chloe had the tractor humming along at 30 km/h. The farm track was bumpy at that speed however the air-glide seat in the cab smoothed most of them out. Even so Chloe's small breasts were still bouncing somewhat and with her feet spread apart to reach the clutch and accelerator her pussy lips were being tapped against the seat when the bigger bumps caused her body to be driven into the soft seat.

By the time they arrived back at the machinery shed Chloe was somewhat aroused by the combination of feelings from being bounced around in the cab. When she got down from the cab she was somewhat flushed.

"Are you OK?" Mark enquired.

"Yeah. Just got a little bounced around in the cab." Chloe replied.

"You were going faster than I thought you would." Mark said.

"You know I like it hard and fast sometimes." Chloe said with a smile., "The bouncing felt good. It had me feeling nice."

"I could think of something I would like you to be bouncing on." Mark said as he looked down with a shy grin, the bouncing on the quad bike had caused his cock to bounce in his pants during the ride and he was obviously erect.

"Sounds tempting but I need to have something to eat for lunch first." Chloe said as she led Mark to the house.

"Yeah. I guess we should eat something." Mark agreed reluctantly.

After lunch Chloe busied herself around the farm to get the daily jobs done. Feeding the chooks and collecting the eggs, feeding the working dogs, and checking their water and other general jobs. Her work skirt kept her modesty most of the time however she did cheekily flash Mark a few times when bending over or squatting down.

Mark tried several times to take advantage of the fact that Chloe had chosen to go commando to no avail.

As the sun started to set around 5:30 Chloe and Mark made their way back to the house, with all the work of watching the farm done.

123456...8