Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his cock in her right hand and pulled the foreskin back from the head while licking the slit at the end. Mark's cock twitched and got noticeably firming in her hand. She slid her hand up and down the shaft while licking at the head.

As Chloe caressed Mark's cock, it grew in length and girth until the tip was brushing her lips. She kissed his cock before opening her mouth and sucking the head between her lips.

She continued to slide her hand up and down the massive shaft while running her tongue around the head. She heard Mark sigh as he placed his right hand against the side of her right breast and started to stroke the soft flesh.

"Mmm, I like the way you wake me up." Mark said as Chloe sucked on is cock.

She released his cock from her lips with a noticeable 'pop'.

"Well, someone needed to take the lead. You weren't going to." Chloe said before sucking his cock between her lips again.

Mark's cock grew even longer and wider now he was awake, and Chloe started to suck his shaft into her mouth. Mark placed his hand on her hip and indicated for her to straddle his chest, which she did, and presented her open pussy to his mouth.

Mark sucked her outer lips into his mouth and ran his tongue between them tasting her juices hidden inside. He then ran his tongue over her clit causing Chloe to sigh around his cock as she swallowed it all the way to his balls before lifting her head while sucking hard. Mark's foreskin stretched as she did until his whole shaft had left Chloe's mouth and she had the skin between her lips. Mark couldn't believe how well she had learnt to include his foreskin in their oral play.

Mark sucked on Chloe's clit making it puffy before he parted her outer labia and sucked each inner lip into his mouth one at a time.

"Yes. Make me puffy down there." Chloe told him as she released the foreskin from her mouth.

Mark knew if he made Chloe's inner lips puffy enough she would feel her outer lips sliding on them for some time afterwards keeping her arousal high as they started their day. Mark sucked and licked on Chloe's pussy while she stroked and sucked his cock, all the while they both got closer to another orgasm.

When Mark was satisfied that Chloe was as puffy as he would get her, he spread her lips with the fingers of his left hand and inserted the index and middle finger of his right hand so that he could rub her g-spot. Chloe curled her back so that her pussy lowered to his touch.

Mark rubbed the sensitive spot at the front of her vagina and licked at her clit as her excitement built, she sucked on his cock in return.

"Oh, Mark I'm....." Chloe managed to mumble around his cock just as she squirted her juices into his waiting mouth. Swallowing as fast as he could, little of the liquid he desired so much escaped. Chloe was distracted by the wave of feelings sweeping her body as she had her first orgasm of the day and had stopped sucking on his cock. As she calmed her body she returned the cock she loved so much to her mouth and used a combination of stroking and sucking to return the pleasure. She was still getting aftershocks in her pussy as Mark gently fingered her vagina.

It only took another three strokes of Mark's cock before Chloe noticed his balls go tight and his cock twitch in her mouth. Before she knew it she was swallowing warm cum shooting from Mark's cock. When she had the last of his current load in her mouth she let his cock slip from her lips and turned around so she could snuggle against his chest.

"I love you Mark." Chloe said as she looked up at him while tracing her right index finger around his left nipple.

"I love you too Chloe." Mark replied as he ran his fingers through her long hair, bringing the ends up to drag over her pert nipples.

"That tickles." Chloe giggled as he did.

"Don't you like it?" Mark asked as he stopped.

"I do. Just telling you it tickles."

They snuggled for 20 minutes before Mark's stomach told them it was time for a real breakfast. They got out of bed, Chloe noticing that her inner lips were still puffy enough to feel them as she moved, she also noticed that Mark's cock was still rather close to a full erection.

"You must see someone about that erection." She joked.

"Don't you like it?" Mark asked.

"I do but it must take a lot of blood away from your brain." Chloe suggested.

"Maybe that is why I am always thinking of making love to you when I am with you." Mark told her as he was about to pull on some tracksuit pants.

"Hey, don't you need at least a gown out there? It looks like it will be freezing today." Mark asked as Chloe walked out of her bedroom still naked.

"Nope. I lit the fire when I got up earlier. It's toasty warm out here so I thought I would stay this way for a while longer." She told him. Mark dropped his pants and followed her out to the kitchen.

After getting a glass of orange juice and a plate of cereal with warm milk each, they walked into the lounge room, Mark sat in a big armchair facing the fire, his erection sticking straight up as he did so. Chloe noticed that he was ready to go again and decided to sit on his cock while she ate her breakfast. She put a foot between his and motioned that he spread them. Mark though she was going to sit on the floor between his feet as she had many times before.

Chloe turned around and in one motion lined her puffy pussy lips up with Mark's cock and sat down on his lap. She almost spilt her cereal in the process, managing at the last minute to level the plate. She placed her orange juice on the table beside the armchair and wriggled her bottom to make sure Mark's cock was safely planted in her vagina before she started eating.

"OK. I wasn't expecting that, but I can handle you sitting on me while we eat." Mark said before he too started eating.

"Don't you like it?" Chloe asked between mouthfuls as she clenched her muscles on his cock.

"Never said that. You know I like being in you as often as opportunity allows." Mark said.

"Well, I like you in me, so we are well matched." Chloe giggled

They ate their cereal and drank their juice as they watched the fire crackle in the fireplace. Chloe clenching her muscles to help keep Mark firm, as if that was needed when she was naked.

After they had finished their breakfast, they put the plates on the side table. Chloe got up from Mark's lap and placed another log on the fire. In doing so she had got down on her knees presenting Mark with a tantalising view of her still puffy pussy from behind. Mark took the opportunity presented to him, after she had the fire under control Mark placed is hand between her shoulder blades and indicated for her to put her hands on the floor. He then pushed her knees together and pulled her backward so that her butt was high in the air, her butt-hole and outer labia clearly in view behind her. He ran his finger up the crease of her pussy and spread her moisture around her lips, she even allowed him to rub some over her butt-hole without complaint.

Mark then shuffled up behind Chloe, holding his cock in his right hand he held the foreskin over the head and ran it up the crease between her lips gathering moisture on his cock. He repeated the process going down her slit to get the underside of his cock moist and when happy that he had spread enough moisture around her pussy he pushed the foreskin covered cock head between her puffy lips.

The combination of moisture and foreskin allowed his cock head to reach the entrance to her warm tunnel with ease and he slid into her until his balls were pressed against the backs of her thighs and pubic bone rested on her tailbone.

Chloe sighed at the stretch of his cock inside her, she hoped it would always feel so good when he first entered her. She pushed back hard trying to get more cock in her pussy, Mark pushed against her then withdrew almost all the way out before pushing in again. Chloe's head was down low and her back arched so that her butt was high in the air. Her vagina was so moist and relaxed that Mark barely felt his cock sliding in her until he hit her cervix, the only contact on his cock being the ring of muscle around her vagina opening and her cervix when he was totally inside her. He pumped in and out enjoying the sensation.

Chloe was getting excited; Mark could feel her vagina starting to clench and her breathing getting ragged again. He took hold of her long hair and pulled it back tight without being rough, the result was to make Chloe lift her head and then her body so that his cock started to rub against the g-spot at the front of her vagina.

Mark thrust against Chloe, each time pulling her hair gently as he did and releasing it when he withdrew, Chloe was quickly reaching another orgasm. She thrust her body back hard against Mark equally as hard as he against her.

"Mark, I'm going to cum again." Chloe said as she clenched her vagina hard on his cock. Mark thrusts forward hitting her cervix and pulled back before lining his left thumb up with her butt-hole and on the next thrust trapped his thumb between his pubic bone and the forbidden hole. He pressed his body hard against Chloe from behind and her body started to shake uncontrollably. She dropped to her elbows, pulling her butt away from Mark's pubic bone and thumb before squirted her juices all over his balls. Mark's own orgasm spread over him, and he shot another load of cum inside Chloe.

They collapsed to the floor in front of the fire before rolling to their sides, Mark still behind and inside Chloe.

"I wouldn't want a lot of that, but it felt nice this time." Chloe said as they caught their breath.

"A lot of hair polling?" Mark said, playing dumb.

"No. Playing with my butt-hole." Chloe said, "As long as it was on the outside. I don't think I will ever like something in my butt."

"Oh. That." Mark said still playing dumb as if it was an accident. He thrust his hips to move his cock inside Chloe as they lay in front of the fire enjoying the feelings of warmth and arousal.

They cuddled, spooned together, in front of the fire for a good half hour listening to the heavy rain on the iron roof, Mark slowly thrusting his hips while Chloe exercised her Kegel muscles on his cock. They may have drifted off to sleep had it not been for the sound of a vehicles motor revving and tyres splashing in puddles in the driveway.

Chloe was first to her feet and looked out the window.

"It's Mr Jackson." She said, "Quick get up and out of sight or put some clothes on."

Chloe raced to the bedroom and grabbed her gown and Mark followed her to stay out of sight.

Mr Jackson knocked on the door and Chloe waited a polite moment before opening it as she held her gown around her.

"Hi Chloe, is your dad home?" Mr Jackson asked.

"No Mr Jackson he and mum are away until Tuesday. Can I help?" Chloe said.

"I don't know dear." Mr Jackson said as he cocked his head sideways noticing that Chloe's gown wasn't covering her left breast properly, the nipple was clearly visible. In her haste to get covered she hadn't checked that it had covered her properly before tying the rope around her.

"We've had quite a downpour overnight and I noticed the dam on the creek has filled, and the spillway is blocked. The overflow is starting to wash away the bank." Mr Jackson told her.

"Oh dear." Chloe said in shock. "Would you be able to help us fix it?" Chloe asked as she motioned Mr Jackson to come in, "I just need to get dressed, we had a late night at the movies last night."

"We?" Mr Jackson queried.

"Yes Mark, my boyfriend, and I. We went to the movies last night then a bar and it was very late when we got to sleep. I'll just go get dressed and let him know we have work to do. Have a seat." Chloe told him as she headed for her bedroom.

As she walked into the room Mark lifted an eyebrow on seeing her left nipple showing.

"What?" Chloe whispered. Mark reached out and pinched her nipple, "Oh!" Chloe said as she blushed bright red.

"Quick we need to and fix the dam before it washes away." Chloe told him.

She pulled on her work skirt and a heavy jumper. Mark had already pulled on his work shorts and a think shirt on hearing the conversation in the kitchen.

They met Mr Jackson in the kitchen, and moved to the boot room where they all quickly pulled on their work boots.

"I'll get the loader." Chloe said, "Mark can you driver the tipper?"

"Yeah, I should be able to." Mark replied.

"And I have my tipper ute." Mr Jackson told them.

"Great, I'll meet you both down there." Chloe said as she grabbed the keys for both vehicles from the hook by the door and handed Mark the key for the tipper.

It wasn't long before they were busily working on clearing the debris from the spill way. A number of times while the tippers where being unloaded Chloe got down from the loader to move something by hand and it wasn't long before she had mud all up her legs, even under her skirt. The rain was coming down heavy and she was getting soaked through which made her regret having just pulled on a thick jumper, it was getting heavy and uncomfortable. If she were working with just Mark around she would have probably taken it off and worked topless however with Mr Jackson around she had to endure the discomfort.

After they had cleared the debris, she moved the loader to the gravel pit which was not far away from the dam and loaded the tippers with gravel and larger rocks to be placed on the bank to fix the wash-away that had started to form and once Mark and Mr Jackson had dumped it she levelled it with the loader.

Eventually the emergency had been averted, the spillway was clear again and the bank stabilised. They all went back to the farmhouse to get out of the cold and rain. Chloe was a sight when she got down from the loader, she was covered in mud from toe to tush and her jumper was so wet it felt like it weighed a tonne. Her long hair was plastered to the back of her jumper, and it was covered in mud from head to tip.

"You handle that machine like you were born on it." Mr Jackson complimented her.

"Thanks Mr Jackson. Keith taught me to drive it when I was 9." Chloe replied.

"Enough of the Mr Jackson, that's my father. Call me Peter." Mr Jackson told her.

"Thanks for your help, Peter. Would you like to stay for a hot cuppa? Mark can get it ready while I have quick shower. I've got mud everywhere." She looked at Mark and winked as she added the last statement.

"Sure, that would be appreciated." Peter replied as he turned the engine of his ute off. They walked from the machinery shed into the rain.

By the time they had reached the house the rain had rinsed most of the mud from Chloe's exposed legs and skirt however she could still feel it high on her thighs as she walked. Mark and Peter were not as covered in mud, having stayed mostly in their vehicles however they were now drenched. They all kicked their boots off in the boot room, Mark and Peter pulling off their jumpers before washing their hands in the laundry troughs. Chloe excused herself to have a shower and Mark boiled the kettle.

The house was warm as the fire was still burning, although it needed more wood to keep it going. When Chloe re-appeared from the shower, she had a white cotton t-shirt and floral pleated mid length skirt on. Her hair, now washed, was in a loose plait hanging down the middle of her back.

"Would you like a coffee?" Mark asked as he saw her coming into the kitchen.

"Yes please." She replied as she sat in a vacant chair.

They sat talking about the dam and farming in general while they drank their cuppas. When he had finished his coffee Peter looked at his watch and announced he had better get home.

Chloe thanked him again as he was pulling his muddy boots on outside the door to the boot room.

"Don't come out in the rain." He told Chloe as she was about to follow him to his ute to bid him farewell, it was the polite country thing to do, "You'll get all wet again."

"Thanks Peter. Drive safe." Chloe replied as she waved from the door.

When Chloe returned to the lounge Mark was looking at her with a crazy smile.

"What?" Chloe asked.

"Should I be jealous or worried?" Mark asked in reply.

"Well first you greet Peter with your left nipple on display, then you put on a t-shirt that is a size small for you and sit opposite him while sipping coffee." Mark said in a teasing tone.

Chloe looked down and to her horror saw that he was right, she had pulled on a t-shirt that was supposed be returned to the shop next time she was shopping as it had been marked with the wrong size. Although her breasts were only an A-cup size the material was pulled tight across them and their shape was clearly outlined, her nipples were even more noticeable.

"Why didn't you say something?" Chloe asked while blushing.

"Well, you hadn't noticed, and Peter was doing a great job of not staring so I just enjoyed the view." Mark said cheekily as he rubbed her nipple through the material.

Chloe placed her hands on the bottom hem of the t-shirt and pulled it over her head, she intended on returning it so didn't want to get it dirty.

"So, do you like this view better?" Chloe asked as she cupped her small breasts in her hands and ran her thumbs over her nipples.

"It is pretty nice." Mark agreed, "But I like this better." As he stepped forward and pushed her skirt from her hips and let it drop to the floor before pulling Chloe close and kissing her passionately.

Chloe worked the buttons on Mark's shirt and when they were undone pushed it from his shoulders before popping the buttons on his shorts and undoing his zip. His shorts quickly joined her skirt in the pile of clothes, his erect cock sticking straight up from his groin.

"Mmm, glad to see your ready, lay on your back in front of the fire." Chloe told Mark as she pushed on his chest.

Chloe straddled his legs, opening her pussy for Mark to run his finger along her slit. He brushed her clit and she sighed. Chloe shuffled her knees on the mat and moved her pussy closer to Mark's cock then pushed her hips forward so that her pussy lips wrapped around the base of his rock-hard cock.

Moving her hips forward she slid her pussy along his shaft until just the head was visible between her lips then slid back down until she felt his balls. Mark reached up to her breasts and gently kneaded them in his hands before taking her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and gently twisting the nubs of sensitive flesh. Chloe leant her head back in a sign of pleasure and the loose hair at the end of her long plait brushed against Mark's thighs. She kept her head back as she slid along his cock again and her hair brushed against Mark's balls. His cock twitched between Chloe's pussy lips from the sensation.

"I love us, Mark." Chloe whispered as she gave and took pleasure in equal amounts from her movements.

"I love us too Chloe. Why did we wait so long?" Mark replied.

"I don't know." Chloe said as she rubbed her pussy on Mark's cock and fingered her clit with her right index and middle fingers, something she didn't normally do when they were making love however Mark was busy with her breasts, and she didn't want him to stop.

Mark noticed Chloe's fingers at work and couldn't remember a time he had seen her play with her pussy, he said nothing in case she stopped, although the sight of Chloe's actions seemed to make his cock swell larger.

Chloe reached her left hand behind her and took hold of her plait, then used the hair tips to tease Mark's balls and upper thighs as she continued to finger herself and slid on his cock. Mark's caressing of her breasts was doing the usual thing of making her wetter and Mark was starting to lift his hips to meet her grinding on his cock.

Each time Chloe slid forward so that his cock head was close to her tunnel he would flex his hips to move it closer to entering her. Chloe would stop in time and move away however it was getting harder to avoid as she was now dripping so much moisture from her vagina.

123456...8