Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Chloe's fingers that eventually bought her resolve undone, as she slid forward her index and middle slipped from her clit and into her warm tunnel. She froze at the sensation; she had only ever masturbated when Mark was away and the warmth on her fingers finally made her realise what she was doing. She looked down at Mark and blushed, Mark just smiled back at her and lifted his hips. Chloe had stopped moving with the head of Mark's cock right under her vagina, her fingers created a barrier to his cock sliding past her opening and instead pushed into her vagina alongside her fingers.

"Oh Mark, that makes me so full. I love the extra stretch." Chloe said after the surprise had faded.

"Uh, yeah. It feels so tight." Mark managed between breaths as he pumped his cock in and out of Chloe from below.

"I don't know if I can last long." Chloe told him as she held her fingers still and felt Mark's cock sliding past her knuckles.

"Me neither." Mark confirmed as Chloe started to lift herself up and done on her knees to help Mark's movements. Chloe curled her fingers to reach her g-spot however she could not reach it in this position, so she concentrated on holding her fingers still and rubbed her clit with her thumb. When Mark's cock retreated from her pussy she dropped her whole weight unto him, his cock hit her cervix and her hand was jammed hard against her clit.

Chloe's vagina clenched tight as her orgasm gripped her body. Mark's followed almost simultaneously and he coated her vagina with another load of hot cum. As he continued to pump his cock into Chloe his cum coated her fingers before falling from her vagina. Chloe was in an orgasmic bliss and had little control over her body. Each shot of cum from Mark seemed to cause another shiver of pleasure to wash over her. She collapsed to Mark's chest and lay there exhausted, her hand trapped between their bodies still against her pussy.

Mark wrapped his arms around Chloe and kissed her on the forehead. His cock still twitching inside her as he came down from his own high. They lay in front of the fire for a while, enjoying the warmth and each other's bodies.

Chloe eventually sat up, Mark's cock still firm enough to be inside her, he flexed his muscles so that his cock moved inside her vagina, and she clenched her vagina muscles in reply.

"Keep that idea in mind." She said, but right now I need to put dinner on, and we need more wood for the fire.

"OK." Mark said as Chloe stood up and his cock fell against his lower abdomen.

Mark found some shoes that were not covered in mud and went out into the rain to fetch wood from the woodshed. He didn't worry about a raincoat, he could dry off easily when he returned.

Chloe had taken a small roast from the freezer on Friday so just had to put it in the oven. She turned the oven on to pre-heat while she prepared the vegetables that she would add to the tray when the roast was half done. She too had stayed naked however put an apron on so that any fat spatter wouldn't burn her tender parts when she put the roast in. Once the oven was at temperature, she put the roast in the oven and then went looking for Mark.

She smiled as she saw him carrying the last load of wood from the shed, arms loaded high and cock swinging low as he walked naked in the rain.

"What if someone drove in?" Chloe asked as he got closer.

"Good luck to them." Mark replied with a grin.

"Your terrible." Chloe said as she helped him place the wood in the boot room.

"What do you want to do now." Chloe asked.

"Well, there isn't much to do outside. It's still raining heavy and doesn't look like it is going to let up any time soon." Mark said

"What about a game of chess?" Chloe suggested.

"Naked chess in front of an open fire. You are a bad influence young miss." Mark teased.

"I'm a bad influence? Who has had me running around naked all day?"

"I've never run around naked all day until today so it must be your influence." Mark told her.

Chloe grinned and punched him on the arm as she walked past him to find the chess board. Mark needed to relieve himself and then he returned to the lounge he found Chloe on her knees head in a low cupboard. Her butt was high in the air and her knees were spread so that her pussy lips were clearly on show. Mark's cock reacted instantly, and he moved in behind her. He ran his left index finger from her clit, between her folds and over her butt-hole.

"I'm looking for the chess board." Chloe said as she swatted his hand away before returning to the cupboard.

Mark repeated the action with his index finger running it from her clit to her butt-hole, this time leaving the tip resting against the forbidden hole. Chloe didn't complain and if anything, he thought she might have pressed backward against his finger.

Chloe found the chess board and moved to turn around, Mark's hand left her butt and came to rest on her pubic mound as she did, he moved his fingers lower and brushed her clit.

"Haven't you had enough of me yet?" Chloe asked.

"Never." Mark replied.

"Well behave yourself and get ready to be annihilated." Chloe said as she pulled a coffee table between the two armchairs and started to setup the chess board.

Chloe inevitably won every game. It wasn't that Mark was a hopeless player, he was letting himself be distracted by Chloe. In order to reach the chess board from the armchairs they both sat with their legs spread wide. Although Mark's cock was proudly standing erect Chloe was able to ignore it, Mark on the other hand could not keep his eyes of Chloe's open pussy and kept missing obvious moves.

Around 5pm Chloe made them an evening drink and they shared a bottle of red wine with the roast at dinner time, which they ate while still naked.

After they had taken care of the dishes, they settled down in front of the fire to watch TV. They rearranged the furniture so that the couch was in front of the fire and they spooned as they snuggled, Mark with his arm around Chloe's chest cupping her breast.

After the program they were watch finished Chloe sat up.

"Mark. Would you think badly of me if I suggested we watch an adult movie?" Chloe asked tentatively. Mark's jaw dropped open as he stared at Chloe.

"You think I'm perverted?" Chloe said looking away from him.

"No. No. Not at all." Mark managed to say, "Just when did you get hold of an adult movie?"

"When I picked up a vibrator." Chloe told him, still not able to look him in the eye.

Mark cupped her chin and turned her head so he could look her in the eye, "I don't think badly of you, and I have been trying to think of the right way to ask if you wanted to watch one with me."

Chloe sighed and smiled, "So do you?" she asked.

"Of course I would." Mark replied. Chloe stood up and went to her room, returning with a video tape. She leant down to the machine and put the tape in and pressed play. She then returned to the couch; Mark was still laying along it so she spooned up to him again. Her butt resting against his erection, she wriggled against him and smiled as his cock twitched in response.

Mark reached around her body and placed his left hand on her pubic mound, Chloe lifted her left leg, bending it at the knee and placed her foot against her right knee to form an "A" shape with her left leg. This gave Mark open access to her pussy, she reached between her legs and manoeuvred his cock so it rested between her legs, and she could stroke his shaft.

They settled down to watch and play. The first scene was standard guy on girl, she had big breasts and the hair on her pussy was trimmed short over her mound with her lips shaved clean. His cock wasn't overly impressive. Mark and Chloe caressed each other which gave them more excitement than the scene on the screen.

The second scene was also guy on girl, he was dark skinned and had a huge cock, she was tiny with small breasts and bald pussy. Chloe noticed Mark's cock swell when he saw the girl and she was intrigued where she was going to put all that cock.

Mark and Chloe watched with excitement and caressed each other vigorously during the scene. Mark moved his left hand to Chloe's breast and tweaked her nipple and Chloe brushed her hand against her clit as she stroked Mark's cock. Mark was moving his hips to help Chloe stoke him.

When the guy moved in behind the girl and placed the head of his massive cock against the opening to her tiny vagina Mark moved his hips so Chloe could line his cock up with her own vagina. Mark and the guy moved in unison. The girl 'screamed' and Chloe sighed. Chloe lowered her left leg and they moved slowly so they could enjoy the pleasure of Mark being once again inside Chloe's vagina and watched the movie. Over the course of the next 3 scenes they saw girl on girl, two guys and a girl which included a double penetration scene. Chloe didn't look away from the anal scenes as Mark thought she would, in fact her vagina muscles clenched as it was happening as if she was enjoying some thought. The final scene was another guy and girl scene with everything except anal.

The girl in the final scene had bar bell piercings in her nipples, as well as piercings in her belly button and two rings in her inner labia lips. Mark had been fantasising about Chloe getting a piercing ever since their friend Morgan had shown off her's by the river during the summer.

"Ever thought about getting your nipples pierced?" Mark asked as he slowly pumped his cock in Chloe's pussy and pinched her left nipple.

"I thought about it once, until Morgan told me how much it hurt." Chloe replied.

"So, I guess your pussy is definitely out?" Mark continued.

"Definitely. I have thought about getting my belly button done occasionally, especially after seeing some of the girls in these videos. Mum would flip though." Chloe told him.

"So, getting your nipples or pussy pierced would be easier to hide." Mark suggested.

"Probably not. Haven't you noticed how much of an exhibitionist you have made me." Chloe said as she squeezed her pussy on Mark's cock.

"I hadn't noticed." Mark replied with a cheeky grin on his face.

Mark kept his slow thrusting movements going as Chloe's vagina muscles clenched around his cock at the mention of intimate piercings, she obviously had some secret desire to experiment.

"It could be exciting to flash a pierced nipple or pussy. The glint of light from her pussy does look nice." Chloe admitted while watching the movie.

As the final scene neared its conclusion Mark and Chloe were moving their hips in time with the couple on screen and just as the guy came in the girl's pussy Mark and Chloe had their own orgasms. The movie now forgotten they rode out their pleasure and then lay together catching their breath. The tape reached the end and the machine automatically rewound it.

Chloe eventually moved off Mark's cock and stood up. She went to the TV and bent at the hips to remove the video from the machine, Mark could see her puffy pussy lips between her legs, and he thought he could see a bead of his cum between them.

"My cum doesn't drip from your pussy like it did in the video." Mark noted.

"You cum so deep in me it doesn't often drip out. Straight away anyway." Chloe told him, "I tend to get little reminders for hours afterwards. I kind of like it that way as it is a reminder of how naughty we have been."

After taking the video out of the machine Chloe started for her bedroom, wriggling her naked butt as she passed Mark, "Let's get ready for bed. I think I need more of you in me if you have any left." Chloe told him.

"I'm sure I do." Mark said as he got up to follow her.

10 minutes later they were in bed. Chloe was sitting on Mark's face and he was licking her slit while rubbing her clit. Chloe had her left hand wrapped around his cock while she steadied herself with the right. Mark's tongue was spreading her lips and he was sucking her inner lips to make them puffy.

Chloe sighed as she enjoyed the feelings Mark delivered to her pussy. She loved the way he stretched her lips while getting them puffy.

Chloe stood up so she could turn around and lowered her pussy back to Mark's mouth before leaning forward and taking his cock into her own mouth. Mark returned to sucking on Chloe's inner labia lips to make them as puffy as he could get them.

His left hand cupping her pubic mound and middle finger caressing her clit. His right hand was resting on her right butt-cheek and his index and middle fingers were sliding back and forth from her now soaking wet pussy to her butt-hole each time taking more moisture with them. He let his finger tips rest over her virgin hole and pressed against it on each stroke, Chloe didn't say anything and more than once seemed to push back against his fingers. Mark got brave and bent his middle finger over her butt-hole so that if she pushed back it would be lined up to enter, Chloe pushed back and his middle finger sank into her butt to the first knuckle from the fingertip. Mark held his hand perfectly still as Chloe clenched the ring of muscles around her hole and sighed. Chloe moved her hips so that his finger left her hole and rested against the outside again then after waiting about a minute pushed back again. Mark's finger sank to the second knuckle. Chloe held still and clenched her muscles before she moved her hips again and Mark's finger left her hole. Nothing was said and to Mark's disappointment it didn't happen again.

Chloe rolled over onto her back and lifted her knees to her breasts. Mark needed no instruction; he placed his cock at her tunnel entrance and pressed is cock until his balls hit her butt.

Mark pumped his cock deep into Chloe and within minutes they were again swept away in their own orgasms. Each jet of Mark's seed hitting Chloe's cervix setting in motion another contraction in Chloe's vagina.

Spent, Mark collapsed on Chloe's chest after letting her lower her legs and he rolled them onto their sides so he could remain in Chloe's pussy without his weight being on her.

"Good night lover." Chloe said.

"Good night" Mark replied as they settled down.

****************************

When Mark opened his eyes daylight was just starting to lighten the room. They hadn't been closing the curtains when they went to bed, after all they were on a farm with no neighbours within cooee and the window did not face the road so no one would see in when the light was on. The rain had eased up however it was still falling and drummed on the iron roof.

The heater in Chloe's room kept it warm enough that they didn't need to pull up the covers and even in the dim dawn light Mark could clearly see Chloe's naked body lying beside him. She was facing away from him lying on her left side. Her left leg was out straight, and her right was bent 90 degrees at the hip and knee exposing her delectable pussy to view.

Mark could see her right hand was between her legs and her fingers appeared to be caressing her clit. Although she seemed to be asleep she was obviously giving herself pleasure. She had been masturbating a lot more of over this weekend, to Mark's delight. Mark's cock was already hard when he woke so he rolled over towards Chloe and ran the head along her slit.

Chloe moaned, Mark couldn't tell if it was from his cock touching her pussy lips or from her fingering herself, either way his arousal increased knowing Chloe was enjoying. He let go of his cock and ran the middle finger of his right hand between her wet lips being careful not to bump her fingers and disturb her efforts. With her own fingers still firmly rubbing her clit Chloe pushed her butt backwards to encourage Mark's touch.

Mark slipped his middle finger onto the opening to her vagina and let it slide deep inside as Chloe pushed backward against him

"Morning stud." Chloe said sleepily, "Ready to give me more of your cum?".

"Definitely." Mark replied as he stroked his middle finger along the back wall of Chloe's vagina.

"Fill me up. Please." Chloe sighed as she rolled onto her back and lifted her right knee to her breast to give Mark free access to her pussy.

Mark manoeuvred his left leg so that it was out straight and tucked behind Chloe's, and tucked his right knee in behind her's bringing his hard cock close to pussy.

He pulled his hips backwards so he could access his cock with his right hand and pulled the foreskin over his cock's head holding tight over the tip. Chloe spread her lips with the middle and ring finger of her left hand while she continued to rub her clit with her thumb. Mark placed the covered tip of his cock at Chloe's opening and pushed his hips towards her. His cock slide between the wet folds of her pussy and as he went deeper into her his foreskin pulled back over his cock.

"You do that so nicely." Chloe commented as she squeezed his cock with her pussy.

"Thank you. I've had a good teacher." Mark replied.

Mark couldn't do much with his left hand in this position, but his right had good access to Chloe's clit or breasts.

Chloe already had her left hand on her pussy and right hand ready to caress his cock as he pulled it from her vagina, so he opted to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples.

"Yes, like that." Chloe sighed.

Mark thrust his hips forward driving the head of his cock hard against Chloe's cervix and held it there so that he stretched her vagina out.

"I love it when you are so deep inside me." Chloe told him as she turned her head towards him. Mark rolled his upper body around Chloe and kissed her on the lips before devouring her mouth. His tongue sliding between her lips and probing her mouth as his cock did her vagina. Chloe sighed around his tongue.

Mark withdrew his cock until he could feel Chloe's labia lips engage at the rim between his cock head and shaft then pushed deep back into her. He repeated the motion, this time Chloe clenched her pussy against his cock as he withdrew, increasing the drag on his cock. He held at her entrance for two breaths then pushed it home again and stopped deep inside.

Chloe was playing with her clit with her left hand while Mark pinched her nipples with his right. Chloe's pussy was dripping juices from her arousal.

It wasn't long before they were both nearing their orgasmic climaxes, Chloe had been thinking about the video from last night, how in everyone one the guy's cum would leak from the girls pussies as soon as they withdrew.

"I want you to pull out a bit when you cum." Chloe told him.

"Why? You like it deep." Mark said.

"So, I can feel you drip from me when I stand up." Chloe told him.

"OK. As long as you're sure." Mark replied with a little trepidation.

"If I don't like it, we don't need to do it again." Chloe assured him.

Mark knew he was close so started pumping his cock only halfway into Chloe's tunnel. She gripped his shaft with her right hand and held it against her pussy so that she was stroking Mark with her hand and pussy with each thrust. When Mark's pubic bone hit her hand, he pushed her fist against her pussy causing her opening to stretch as her little finger was driven against her opening. Chloe liked the feeling of the extra stretch this gave her although she couldn't do anything to capitalise on it.

Mark couldn't resist the extra arousal that Chloe's touch provided and drove hard against her fist as he shot his cum into her tunnel. Chloe felt it hit the walls of her vagina but it wasn't the same as when he came deep inside her, so she didn't have her normal orgasmic response to his hot seed filling her.

Mark's urge to push deep had him pushing Chloe's fist hard against her pussy lips and clit which managed to give her some relief from the tension of arousal however Mark was soon finished unloading his cum and he pulled his cock from Chloe's pussy. His juices followed his cock and ran down over Chloe's butt hole onto the sheets. Chloe reached between her legs and felt the wet mess that had been formed.

1...345678