Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you like for dinner?" Chloe asked.

"You." Mark replied as he pulled her to him and kissed her below her right ear before nibbling on her neck.

"Mark!" Chloe said as she twisted away from him, "I'm all dirty and sweaty from working."

"I don't care." Mark said as he tried to pull Chloe back into his grip.

"Seriously. What would you like for dinner? I need to get it organised." Chloe insisted.

"We could always go to town and get pizza from La Porchetta then catch a movie." Mark suggested.

"Great idea. I haven't been to the movies for so long." Chloe said, "You check the screening times and what's on while I take a shower."

"Sounds good." Mark said as he picked up the phonebook to look the cinemas number up. Chloe headed for her shower.

It took a while for Mark to get through to the cinema and note the movie details down. He then called La Porchetta to book a pre-movie package to make sure they were served quickly.

By the time he walked into the bathroom to tell Chloe what was on at the cinema she had finished her shower and was doing her make-up. She was facing the mirror which meant that Mark got a profile view of her as he walked in. Chloe had chosen to wear a knee length white denim skirt and a fitted long sleeve silk blouse in a dusty pink colour. From the side profile Mark could see the nipple on Chloe's right breast creating a peak in the soft silk material. She had put her long hair up into a bun and had the remaining hair that wouldn't fit tied into a ponytail that came from below the bun to just below her shoulder blades.

Mark's cock instantly appreciated the view and started to firm in his pants.

"There are two movies on at 8:15, Ghost and Arachnophobia. I've booked a movie package at La Porchetta, and we can choose when we get there." Mark told Chloe as he started to undress to shower.

"I think Ghost." Chloe replied as she looked at Mark in the mirror and noticed his semi-firm cock lead the way into the shower. Even semi firm she admired the length and girth of his cock and felt a familiar warmth in her pussy.

As Mark washed his hair Chloe stared at his cock bouncing up and down wishing they might have time for her to feel him inside her again before they left for the movie. She finished her make-up and reluctantly went to her room to pick out what coat to take.

Mark finished his shower, dried, and had a quick shave before pulling on a pair of navy-blue slacks and a blue shirt with light blue stripes. His cock was still firm from thinking about Chloe and made an obvious outline in his pants.

As he walked into Chloe's room he noticed the time, it was already 6:10.

"We need to get going if we are to eat before the movie." He told Chloe.

"I'm ready." Chloe reluctantly told him as she picked up a fluffy light tan coloured coat. She wouldn't need it to walk to the car in the shed but would when they got to the cinema. She had already pulled on a pair of almost knee-high white boots with 2" heels.

Mark pulled on his shoes and a navy-blue cable knit jumper. He didn't have a lot of clothes to choose from as he had only packed a few things for the weekend. Chloe noticed the outline of his cock pressing against the front of his slacks and smiled to herself.

Mark led the way to the car; Chloe locked the house and Mark held the car door for Chloe to get in. As she lifted her right foot into the foot well Mark noticed for the first time that Chole's skirt was buttoned at the front. Of the 8 buttons she had left the bottom 3 undone. With the lack of stretch in the denim this caused the skirt to flare open at the bottom giving Mark a good look at her upper thighs and as she sat down the last fastened button sat right above her pussy giving him a clear view of the crevice between legs that he so desired to be licking right now. His cock twitched at the sight.

Mark got in the driver's seat and reversed out of the shed then guided the car to the highway. As soon as he turned onto the road Chloe laid her hand on his lap and started stroking the side of his cock through his pants. It wasn't long before it was at full erection and straining to escape.

Mark reached his left hand across to Chloe's right thigh and started to caress along the inside, each stroke getting closer to her pussy, Chloe moved her knees apart to give him better access and was delighted at the electric shock she felt when his little finger brushed against her clit. Mark explored between her outer labia with his fingers until Chloe's moisture started to flow and then he pressed his middle finger between her lips and curled it into her vagina. Chloe let out a long soft sigh at the intrusion of his finger.

They travelled in silence as each gently caressed the other until they finally reached the cinema. Mark parked the car and walked around to the passenger side to open the door for Chloe, stopping at the back passenger door to retrieve her coat first. Chloe swung her left leg out first, making sure Mark got a good view of her wet pussy in the process and then as she stood up, she turned so Mark could help her to put the coat on. She pulled it around herself and stepped away so Mark could lock the door.

They walked to La Porchetta hand in hand and after telling the waitress their name and getting the movie tickets sorted out, they were shown to their table. La Porchetta is a family pizza restaurant so there wasn't much chance for any hijinks, Chloe did attempt to flash Mark once however the table got in the way, so she gave up.

There pizza was delivered quickly, that was part of the deal with the movie package so that people didn't miss their show. The main waitress that had been looking after them kindly told them when they had 15 minutes to the previews starting and handed them their tickets. Another feature of the package, La Porchetta was in the same building as the cinema and the staff went to the box office to pick up the tickets for them while they ate.

Hand in hand Chloe and Mark walked upstairs to the cinema, Chloe quickly went to the toilet on the way while Mark grabbed a small popcorn and drinks for them, as if they needed more food but who can go to the movies without popcorn. Then they found their seats just as the first preview started. The seat beside them was vacant so Chloe placed her coat on it, and they settled down to watch the movie.

As the lights went down and the movie started Chloe lifted the arm of the chair between them and snuggled Mark. He placed his left arm across her shoulders, and she placed her right hand in his lap just above his cock and started to gently stroke it.

Mark placed a kiss on her forehead and as he glanced down he noticed in the reflected light from the screen that her nipples were still making peaks in her blouse. He also noticed that there were now 4 buttons undone on the skirt and he could clearly see the top of Chloe's pussy through the gap in her skirt. His smiled and his cock twitched under Chloe's fingers.

As they watched the movie Chloe barely stopped caressing Mark's cock, it was gentle and not intended to make him cum, it did keep him firm the whole time though. With Chloe leaning in to snuggle Mark he could not get his hand near her pussy so he contented himself with caressing the side of her left breast with his left hand as he had it around her shoulders. Occasionally he would move his right hand across to her right breast and rub her nipple through the silk, which made Chloe sigh and every time there was a brighter scene, he would spend more time looking at Chloe's bald pussy than the screen, trying to figure out how to manoeuvre his hand to it.

Several times Mark noticed that Chloe had tears on her check and gently brushed them away with a finger and used this as an excuse to kiss her forehead and get another look at her pussy as well. The sight of Chloe openly exposing her pussy, even if in a darkened cinema, and Chloe's caresses had Mark's cock constantly erect, and he knew he had pre-cum dripping from his cock. He was glad he went for the navy slacks and not his tan slacks that he had originally planned.

When the movie was over Chloe pulled Mark to her to give him a kiss on the lips. As they sat up straight Mark managed to slip his right hand between her legs and slip his middle finger into her now dripping wet vagina and ran it along the front edge a couple of times before Chloe shifted her position and pulled her coat to her lap as if getting ready to stand up. The lights had just gone up and people in front of them started to get up to walk towards them.

"Time to go." Chloe said as she reluctantly stood up with her coat draped over her arms. Mark agreed and followed her into the aisle as they walked to the exit.

Once they could get out of the main flow of traffic Chloe pulled her coat on, Mark noticed that her skirt flared open with her movement and he got a good look at her pussy, but he didn't show any acknowledgment of the fact in case she decided to button up the skirt.

"So, what now?" Chloe asked.

"Care for a drink before we head back to your place?" Mark suggested.

"Sounds good, but Saturday night, will we find somewhere?" Chloe asked.

"There are plenty of options so let's just walk a little until we find somewhere." Mark suggested.

Mark wrapped his left arm around Chloe's shoulder, and they walked past several bars until they found one that had an unoccupied table and 2 stools under a heater lamp on the street. They sat down and talked about what they wanted to drink then Mark went to the bar to get them.

As he returned towards the table Mark noticed Chloe was talking to a guy he though he recognised from her 21st birthday party. He also noticed Chloe had both heels hooked on the lower rung of the stool and was facing the guy, her skirt was sure to be gapping and giving him a clear view of her pussy he though. Mark's mind was awash with thoughts, the most obvious was who is this crashing their night out and he became a little jealous.

Chloe noticed Mark approaching, "Oh Mark, do you remember Peter from my party?"

"Hi Peter." Mark said as he placed the drinks on the table and extended a hand, "Sorry didn't know we needed a third drink."

"No worries, Mark, I can't stay. My girlfriend just needed to go to the ladies and this place doesn't mind non-patrons using their facilities. I noticed Chloe so I thought I would say a quick hello while I waited."

"Peter was just telling me that he and Diana have set a date for their wedding." Chloe told Mark.

"Congratulations." Mark said as he offered a hand to shake again.

"And here she is now." Peter said as his fiancé walked out of the bar.

As Diana approached them Chloe stood up beside Mark and congratulated Diana on the engagement before Peter and Diana took their leave and left. Mark felt much less concerned as they did.

As Chloe sat down, she hooked her heels on the bottom rung of the stool again and faced Mark, the table to the side of them. Mark drug his stool closer and sat down before leaning forward and giving Chloe a kiss on the lips, his right hand sliding along the inside of her right thigh in the process until his fingertips rested against Chloe's warm pussy, she reflexively moved her knees apart to give him access and he stroked his finger along the crevice between her outer labia from top to bottom and back. Chloe moaned into his mouth as they kissed and reached out to squeeze his cock.

"I love you, Mark." Chloe said as they broke their kiss.

With a cheeky grin on his face Mark simply said "Ditto".

Chloe gave him a greasy look before Mark took both her hands in his and with all the sincerity he could muster, looked her in the eyes and said "Honestly, I love you too Chloe."

They leant forward and kissed again before toasting themselves. They sipped on their drinks, Mark and Chloe enjoying teasing each other in public; Mark rubbing her pussy and Chloe squeezing his cock at every chance.

When they were finished their drinks, they agreed it was time to head home and continue their activities in private. The trip home was much the same as the earlier trip. Chloe left the extra button undone so Mark had better access to her pussy while driving and she had freed his cock from his pants so she could stroke him and rub his pre-cum over the tip of his cock.

It was raining heavily when they reached the farm, the forecast had been right. Despite the cold and wet, Chloe didn't bother to put her coat on and raced to the door to unlock it. There was no cover between the shed and the door to the kitchen and by the time Chloe had the door open she was soaked. Her silk blouse had turned see-through and clung to her breasts, this combined with the effect the cold had her nipples had little tents standing over half an inch high from her breasts. Mark raced in behind her and noticed the state of Chloe's nipples. His cock sprang free of his pants which he had not bothered to zip up as he got out of the car.

"I see you like the wet shirt look." Chloe teased as she took a moment to stroke his erect cock.

"Yes, I do." Mark said, "But I think we should get out of these wet clothes before we freeze." He added shivering.

"I agree." Chloe said as she released his cock and headed for her room, only momentarily stopping at the linen cupboard to grab two towels.

Mark followed her through the cold house to her room. To his surprise it was warm once he stepped into the room, Chloe had turned her heater on before they left, and her room was cosy warm.

It took 30 seconds for both Mark and Chloe to be naked and drying themselves off. Mark hung their wet clothes in the bathroom to dry before returning to the bedroom and climbing into bed beside Chloe. Chloe had told her parents that the squeaking of her old single bed disturbed her sleep and they had agreed to moving one of the queen beds from a guest room into her room, so they had plenty of room to move.

Chloe lay on her back as Mark swung his left leg over her legs and pressed his body against her, he leant forward to kiss her on the lips. Chloe sighed as she felt the warmth of Mark's body against her cold skin and wrapped her arms around him.

The bulbous head of Mark's firm cock was resting against Chloe's pubic mound, the heat coming from it burning into her skin. Chloe pressed her legs against Mark's so that he would in turn spread his legs a little. As Mark moved to allow his legs to part his cock dropped between her thighs and when he pressed forward again he pressed his cock against her slippery wet lips and entered her warm vagina until his cock hit her cervix.

Chloe was taken by surprise at how easy Mark had entered her and sighed her approval. Mark lay still against her savouring the feeling of being engulfed by her vagina. Chloe clenched her muscles rhythmically around Mark's throbbing cock.

Mark started to slowly withdraw his cock then press it gently back into Chloe. Over and over again they enjoyed the feeling that they got from Mark's 8" long 2" wide cock sliding in Chloe's vagina.

Mark's pace started to pick up and Chloe's breathing became ragged as their excitement grew. Mark was pressing harder into Chloe on each thrust to the point that she was beginning to bounce on the bed. In Mark's enthusiasm Mark's cock slipped from Chloe and on the thrust slid off her perineum and over her butt-hole.

"No anal." Chloe warned as she pulled away when she felt Mark's cock head rub over her virgin hole.

Mark grabbed Chloe's legs behind the knees and lifted her ankles onto his shoulders so that he could get a deeper thrust into her pussy. He placed his cock back where they enjoyed it the most and pushed forward. He was sitting on his haunches as he thrust his hips forward causing his cock to rub the front of Chloe's vagina. He was leaning his weight against Chloe's legs and on his left arm, so he bought is right hand to her pubic mound before finding and rubbing her clit with his right index finger. Chloe gasped at the touch.

"Yes. Like that." She encouraged as Mark was rubbing both her clit and g-spot. Mark grunted as he caught the first note of his orgasm building in his groin. He thrust his cock harder against Chloe's g-spot and flicked her clit. He wanted to make her cum close to his own.

"Yes. Don't stop. I'm so close." Chloe told him between gasps caused by his thrusting into her.

Mark shifted his weight back slightly so that his cock pressed harder against Chloe's g-spot and pressed into her, at the same time he pinched her clit between his thumb and index finger.

Chloe's orgasm flashed over her like a lightning bolt. Her vagina clenched thigh against Mark's cock and she squirted once, twice, three times. With the curled position that Mark had her in her squirting caught him on the upper chest with some landing on her own breasts.

Mark couldn't hold his own orgasm any longer and with the help of her clenching vagina shot his own loads of cum deep in her pussy. While his cock was still deep inside Chloe, he let her legs go so she could lower them to the bed and they cuddled and kissed as their orgasms subsided.

"That was amazing." Chloe said.

"I know." Mark agreed as he slowly pumped his still hard cock slowly in Chloe's pussy as they each enjoyed gentle aftershocks of their orgasm.

They lay together, Mark on top of Chloe, for at least 10 minutes. Mark couldn't tell anymore he was in such a happy place. Slowly sliding in and out of Chloe's pussy as he started to drift off to sleep.

"Mark, I need to pee." Chloe said as she pushed against his chest.

"OK." He reluctantly said as he slowly pulled his cock from the warmth of Chloe's pussy.

"I think I need a quick shower too." Chloe told him, "I seem to have made a mess of us and the sheets."

"Do you want me to change them?" Mark asked as Chloe left the room.

"Yes please. They might get cold before they dry." Chloe said over her shoulder as she disappeared out the door.

Mark quickly fixed up the sheets and when he heard the toilet flush he walked into the bathroom and joined Chloe under the warm water. They quickly rinsed off and dried before returning to the bed.

"I think we need to get some sleep." Chloe said, "It's already 3am"

"I guess you are right." Mark said, "If you get the urge, you know where I am." He added as he wrapped his left arm over Chloe, resting his hand on her right breast.

Chloe shuffled her butt back against his still semi-erect cock with her left leg slightly raised. "And you know where I am." She added as she felt his hard member slide between her legs resting against her outer labia lips. She lowered her leg trapping his cock between her thighs.

Chloe reached over to turn the light off as Mark brushed her hair away from her neck and nuzzled into it. They fell asleep in their favourite position.

****************************

During the night they had both rolled onto their backs. Chloe stirred to the feel of Mark's cock in her left hand and a hand against her pussy lips.

It was still raining heavily, she could her the drops on the corrugated iron roof. It was light outside and when she looked at the time it was 9:30am. She needed to go to the toilet again and slowly slipped out of bed trying not to disturb Mark.

She pulled on a dressing gown as she knew it would be cold outside her room and took care of her needs. She then went to the lounge room and lit the kindling in the fireplace that had been set for looks since the weather had started to turn cold.

After the fire had caught and burning strong, she placed a large piece of red gum on the fire to keep it going until they surfaced from the bedroom. The fireplace in the lounge was the main form of heating the farmhouse and would heat both the kitchen and lounge.

Chloe returned to her room, took off the gown and slid back into bed beside Mark. However rather than aiming to put her head on her pillow she placed it on Mark's lower abdomen facing his still semi-erect cock. She wondered if the effect she had on him was healthy.

123456...8