Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need to remove the suction tubes and jewellery." Chloe told Mark when she returned from the toilet, "They feel nice but let's start slow. Rather than risk hurting Chloe's now very sensitive nipples and clit Mark reattached the pump and opened a valve to slowly allow air back in and the tubes to detach from her nipples and clit. Chloe's nipples were now huge on her small breasts. Her clit sticking out like a small cock.

She rubbed her fingers over her nipples as Mark licked her clit.

"Oh, that feels divine." She said as the sensations were amplified by the puffiness the vacuum has caused.

Mark lay back on the couch and Chloe snuggled back against him, lifting her leg so he could place his erection back inside her pussy.

As the next scene of the video played out, Chloe rocked her hips gently so that her vagina stroked Mark's cock. Her puffy clit being caressed by her outer labia as his cock caused the outer lips to move around it.

The final scene of the video started with a dark-skinned guy of average build dressed in suit and tie like he was about to go out for a nice romantic evening and a tall athletic girl with legs that went on for days. She had long hair red hair, medium sized breasts and wore a red cocktail dress with a side split that went to her waist and a neckline that plunged to her pierced navel. Her navel jewellery matching the colour of her dress.

"I like that dress." Chloe commented.

"I'd like it more on you." Mark replied as he ran his index finger over Chloe's right nipple. Chloe clenched her muscles against his cock.

"I love you." Chloe said as she awkwardly twisted her head to give Mark a kiss.

"I love us." Mark replied as he returned the kiss.

The scene started out with the couple sitting at a 'restaurant' table, the red head teasing both her partner and the waiter with flashes of her breasts, and for her partner her matching lacy red knickers. Chloe slowly rocked her hips so that she could slid on Mark's cock. Mark tightened his muscles to cause his cock to twitch in return.

The scene then cut to the couple at home, the guy slowly, sensuously, stripping the girl to her knickers, she had no bra on given the neckline of the dress. Her nipples were large for her breast size, much like Chloe's, and surrounded by gold eight pointed stars with her nipples sticking through the middle. There were no signs of any piercing to hold them on.

"I like the look of those." Chloe said.

"Her breasts are nice. But I like yours." Mark replied as he cupped her right breast and pinched her firm nipple.

"Not her breasts. I mean the rings around her nipples. They look like they just sit there." Chloe corrected him.

"They do." Mark agreed.

"I could wear something like that on my nipples if there were no need for a piercing." Chloe told him.

"I would love to see you wearing something like that." Mark agreed.

The girl knelt in front of her partner and undid his pants. His cock jumped at her and she gave him a blowjob. His cock was average length but thick and had a silver ring around the rim between his cock-head and shaft.

"Hmm, interesting." Chloe said as she clenched her vagina against Mark's long fat cock, "I wonder how that feels."

"I'd imagine rather restrictive when he gets erect." Mark said as Chloe continued to rock her hips and slide on his cock.

"I meant the ring inside her pussy." Chloe told him.

The guy picked the girl up and placed her flat on a large Ottoman in the centre of the room before pulling her lacy knickers down to reveal a triangle patch of red hair the same colour as the hair on the girl's head.

"I wonder if red heads really have red pubic hair?" Mark asked.

"Well, mine is the same." Chloe replied, "So I guess they do."

"I just thought you might know." Mark said.

"Well, I didn't go around checking everyone out in the showers at school if that is what you mean." Chloe said in mock disgust as she continued to slide on Mark's cock.

As the scene played out Mark and Chloe continued to enjoy being together, literally, with no rush to make each other cum. Chloe enjoying Mark's long thick cock stretching her pussy as well as the feelings on her puffy and sensitive nipples and clit. Meanwhile Mark enjoyed the stroking and squeezing his cock was receiving from Chloe's vagina.

The guy on the screen had the girl curled into a ball on her back as he pounded his cock into her vagina. He would pull his fat cock all the way out leaving her pussy gaping from his girth and waited until she closed before returning his cock to her depths. Each time he withdrew his cock the girl's pussy seemed to take longer to close. Finally, the guy pulled his cock from her pussy and the girl squirted a fountain of juices which he lapped up before returning his cock to her tunnel and then again pulled his cock out with another squirt, with his cock pointing straight at her gaping hole the guy started to shot his spunk coat the girl's pussy with his cum.

Mark and Chloe both reacted to this by clenching their muscles as Chloe slid on Mark's cock.

"I wonder if the ring helps her do that?" Chloe said.

"It would rub her walls differently." Mark agreed as they watched out the close of the scene which wasn't much and then lay together for a while longer enjoying the last flames of the fire.

"Time for a shower and bed." Chloe said as she moved away from Mark's cock. It glistened with the moisture of Chloe's pussy in the final light of the fire.

Chloe turned the heater in her room on, the room was already warm from the heat of the fire in the lounge but would soon cool now it was out, then joined Mark in the bathroom for a shower. They brushed their teeth and Chloe brushed her hair out of habit.

When Chloe reached her bedroom Mark was laying on his back, his cock still close to fully erect and sticking up from between his legs.

"That thing never goes down. Does it?" Chloe chided jokingly.

"No not when you are running around naked." Mark replied as Chloe swung her left leg over his head and assumed the 69 position.

"Well, I guess I had better make use of it seeing as you will be away for the next month." Chloe said as she took his cock in her hand and started to stroke the foreskin up and down the shaft.

Mark took the hint and started to lick her currently dry pussy lips. Her clit still puffy from the sucker tube, although it had gone down a little. As soon as he parted her lips with his tongue, he was gifted the moisture he loved to suck from her pussy. As Chloe sucked Mark's cock into her mouth Mark sucked her clit into his mouth and it began to get puffier again. Once he was satisfied that her clit had swelled as far as his sucking would take it he turned his attention to her inner lips and sucked on them.

"Yes, make me puffy all over for sleep." Chloe said as she pumped his cock in her fist while sucking it.

They continued to suck and lick each other until Chloe felt she needed to feel Mark inside her. She wanted him to take charge, so she slid her body down Mark's until her pussy was over his cock and then lowered herself facing away from him. Mark watched his cock disappear in Chloe's pussy.

Chloe waited long enough to enjoy Mark's cock stretching her out then lifted her butt and slide his cock from her pussy until she felt the head near her opening, then dropped her weight back onto him.

Each time she lifted up Mark could see her butt-hole winking at him from between her cheeks and his cock disappearing into her body just below it. Her juices along his cock and pooling on his balls and pubic mound.

Mark reached down and spread the moisture over his skin with his fingers. Chloe rode his cock wanting to suck every drop cum from his balls knowing this was probably the last time they would get to do this until their holiday.

Mark got game and scooped up moisture on the fingers of his right hand before placing them against Chloe's perineum. As she dropped down his fingers rode up her butt towards her forbidden hole until they were trapped between her butt and Mark's lower abdomen.

The next time Chloe lifted and lowered her butt Mark was careful to make sure that he bent the tip of his middle finger as it came to rest on her hole. The result being that Chloe's weight pushed his fingertip hard against her opening. Chloe seemed to clench then relax her muscles.

Mark repeated this movement placing his finger tip at her opening each time Chloe lifted and lowered herself until the tip of his middle finger was sliding just inside her butt-hole. Once he was sure Chloe wasn't going to pull away he gradually lifted his middle finger higher each time until he had most of his finger in Chloe's bottom when she was sitting on him. She clenched her muscles around both his cock and finger as she pressed hard against him.

"I'm going to cum, Mark." Chloe warned as she ground against Mark.

"Me too." Mark replied.

"Fill me up deep." Chloe said as she lifted and dropped on Mark's cock and finger. Mark's muscles tensed up and he shot stream after stream of hot cum deep in Chloe's hot tunnel. Chloe clenched her muscles and slumped forward against his legs, pulling Mark's finger from her butt, body quaking in orgasm as she attempted to lift and lower her pussy on his cock.

Chloe's orgasm eventually subsided and she was able to lift herself off Mark's cock giving him an open view of her stretched and puffy pussy from behind. Mark rolled out of bed and stumbled to the toilet before returning. Chloe had rolled onto her side so he spooned in behind. His still semi-firm cock sticking into her butt-cheek. Chloe lifted her leg and placed his cock at her pussy opening.

"In here stud." She said as she lowered her leg to trap his cock.

"So, what did you think?" he asked.

"Let's just say it was nicer than I thought it would be." Chloe told him.

"So, a distant possibly maybe rather than a hard no." Mark confirmed.

"Yes. Now go to sleep and enjoy what we have." Chloe told him as she turned out the light.

"I guess after this weekend we are no longer just friends." Mark said as he kissed Chloe's shoulder as he pressed his cock against her slippery lips and deep inside.

"We haven't been just friends for a long-time buddy." Chloe confirmed as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep with Mark's cock again getting erect in her pussy.

1...345678