Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope don't like it." She told him as she stood up to go to the toilet. Mark looked at the mess dripping from her pussy and running down her legs as she walked away, his cock twitching at the sight of his seed dripping from Chloe. The primal need to know he had potentially impregnated her kicking in, even though he knew she was on the pill.

"I much prefer you deep inside me. It's less messy and feels better." Chloe told him when she returned from the toilet.

"Yeah. I much prefer the feeling of being deep inside when I cum too." Mark confirmed as Chloe climbed into bed beside him and they snuggled.

There was no fire burning when they got up for breakfast so Chloe wore her robe and Mark put on tracksuit pants and t-shirt. They ate breakfast at the kitchen table as they talked about what they would do for the day.

"I need to wash the sheets. I don't know how I would explain 4 sets of sheets for 3 nights." Chloe told him.

"OK. I would like to go to town and get some new cloths for work. I have a 4 week away trip coming up." Mark said.

"It's a plan then. The washing should only take an hour then we can go shopping." Chloe said as she took care of the breakfast dishes.

"I think I need a shave." Mark said as he stood up from the table.

"No worries. You do that while I get the washing organised." Chloe told him, "Then I will have a shower, that will give the machine time to fill so I don't get hot/cold flushes." Chloe added with a giggle.

"I hope you are a long way from having hot flushes." Mark replied as he gave her a kiss and hug before heading for the bathroom.

Mark was finished his shave when Chloe arrived in the bathroom.

"I lit the fire before I came in." Chloe told him, "Could you check it when you are done?"

She dropped her robe to the floor exposing her naked body to Mark. His cock noticeably twitched on his tracksuit pants. Chloe reached for the bulge and squeezed his cock.

"If you are good, I will let you make me cum before we go shopping. I didn't get a good release earlier." Chloe said as she released his cock and stepped into the shower.

Mark pinched her bottom as the shower door closed on his arm and Chloe made an exaggerated scene of soaping up her pussy and breasts before turning her back and wetting her hair.

Mark went to tend the fire and waited for Chloe to finish her shower. It was 20 minutes before she came into the lounge room. A towel wrapped around her body and another around her hair. The fire was warming the room nicely as Mark stood up and embraced her. He placed his right hand under her chin and lifted her mouth to his for a kiss.

"So, I believe you need a release." Mark said playfully as his left hand dropped to her right butt cheek and squeezed.

"I do indeed. I need to feel you fill me up deep so I can carry your reminder around while we shop." Chloe told him.

"That can be arranged." Mark said as he released her towel from around her body and spread it in front of the fire. He then guided Chloe to lay on the towel on her back before he knelt beside her.

Mark kissed her on the lips before turning his attention to her neck where he placed five kisses from left ear to right while going over her adam's apple.

He then started to kiss down the outside edge of the swell of her right breast until he was below it and moved up between her breasts until level with her nipples. He repeated the movement in reverse around her left breast until he was back at her neck near her left ear.

He caressed her arms at the same time, working on the opposite arm to the breast he was kissing. His fingers running from shoulder to fingertip and back to armpit.

Chloe sighed as he returned to kissing her cleavage before he traced a line of kisses down her belly to her navel.

"I think you would look cute with a belly button piercing." Mark said when he kissed the cute dimple in her stomach.

"Maybe one day I will get brave." Chloe told him, "Now stop talking and fill me up." Chloe said as she reached her hand for his cock, still hidden in his tracksuit pants.

Mark stood up, removed his shirt and pants, releasing his already erect cock to Chloe's view, and straddled her lower legs so he could lean forward and kiss her belly again. His erection pressed against the gap between her shins.

"Stop teasing me, the washing will be done soon." Chloe complained as Mark kissed over her hairless pubic mound before reaching her clit.

His tongue flicked at her sensitive bud as she sighed again and spread her thighs as far as she could with Mark laying on her lower legs. From his position he couldn't get his mouth any lower on Chloe's pussy, so he kissed back up her body until he had his mouth on her right breast. He sucked the nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue around the areola before flicking the nipple with his tongue. His cock was now pressed against Chloe's upper thighs and she could feel the head pressing against her clit.

"Please." Chloe pleaded as she lifted her hips against his weight.

Mark spread his knees so Chloe could do the same and as she did so he arched his back so that his cock would point into her thigh gap. She was so wet with her juices they were at her entrance and as soon as Mark's cock spread her lips he slid inside.

"Ahh yes." Chloe sighed as she felt his wide cock stretch her tunnel as he slowly pressed his full length inside her until he felt her cervix at his tip.

"Hold there." Chloe said, "I love you stretching me."

"I love stretching you." Mark confirmed as he twitched his cock in her tunnel.

"We don't have much time. I need you to fill me while I cum." Chloe said.

Mark acknowledged the challenge and started to flex his hips, his cock withdrawing and sliding home with purpose. Each thrust pushing the breath from Chloe's lungs. Oomph, Ahh, Oomph as Mark pounded Chloe's pussy.

Mark was getting close to cumming however as he hadn't worked all his foreplay magic on Chloe she wasn't. He withdrew his cock until he felt her lips against the rim of his cock head, then pulled free, his cock pointing straight at her clenching opening that was now left empty. Only a matter of centimetres from the opening but not touching. When he was sure his cock was lined up again with Chloe's opening he pushed forward, entering her again and driving all the way until his pubic bone pressed on her clit.

"Yes. Take me." Chloe said as he repeated the movement leaving her pussy empty then invading until it was filled with his cock. The angle of entry pressed his cock head hard against her g-spot as it passed over with each thrust.

"Yes. Oomph. Yes." Chloe grunted with each movement. Her pussy muscles clenched tight around Mark's cock with each thrust. They were both nearing their orgasms when Mark pressed his cock deep inside Chloe's vagina and released his hot seed against her cervix. Chloe clenched tight and her body started to convulse under Mark's weight.

Each clenching convulsion causing Mark to deposit more of his juices high in Chloe's vagina and another tremor of pleasure erupted from her.

It took the best part of a minute for them to regain themselves before Mark rolled off Chloe, removing his still firm cock from her pussy in the process. Chloe lifted her knees up, causing her pelvis to lift as well.

"That was very nice." Chloe said when she could control her breathing. "I'm sure that will stay put for a while. I love when you cum deep inside." She added as she ran her fingers through Mark's hair.

They lay in front of the fire enjoying the warmth, Chloe took the towel off her hair to allow it to dry a bit before she had to do something with it to go out. The washing machine interrupted their time by beeping to announce the cycle was done.

"I'll put the sheets in the dryer while you finish getting ready." Mark told Chloe as they stood up. In the process a little dribble of their juices dripped from Chloe's pussy. "See in deep it only makes a little mess." Chloe said as she turned to go to the bathroom.

When Mark returned from the laundry Chloe as the bathroom doing her hair. She had it up in a bun with the excess hair hanging loosely down her back and coming to just above her waistline. A light blue long sleeve silk blouse with a deep V neckline showing her cleavage to below nipple line. Her nipples were making their usual presence known by pushing little points in the material over her breasts. She had a full-length wrap skirt on that had a complementing light blue floral print.

"You will get cold in that." Mark said with concern.

"I've got my woolly jacket that will keep me warm." Chloe assured him, "plus if I get a little chill these will stay firmer than usual." Chloe said with a devilish smile as she pinched her right nipple for effect.

"Go get dressed. When you are done can you bring my drop earrings back with you." Chloe said.

It took Mark less than two minutes to get his dark blue chino pants, a shirt and jumper on. He then went to Chloe's jewellery box to get her diamond drop earrings for her. When he lifted the lid he found she had two pairs, one set made for pierced ears the other set was antique clip on style. He knew Chloe had pierced ears, so he took those to her.

"Here are your earrings." Mark announced as he returned to the bathroom, Chloe had given up on her hair and just brushed it out straight, so it hung below her bottom and was doing her make-up. She turned to him and saw which one's he had in his hand.

"Thanks. Could you get the other set too please?" Chloe said as she took the pierced ear set from his hand.

"You mean the clip-ons too." Mark queried, "But you can't wear them both at the same time."

"I can if my idea works." Chloe told him, Mark went back to Chloe's room confused. When he returned a few seconds later Chloe saw him coming and sat on the vanity after spreading her wrap skirt to expose her naked pussy. She was true to her word she was going knicker free for the whole long weekend. Mark's cock came to a semi-firm state almost instantly on seeing her wet pussy.

"See if you can clip them on the inner lips up near my clit." Chloe said as she held her skirt up.

Mark knelt between her legs and carefully pinched her left inner lip before placing the earring clip over it. Chloe flinched at the pinch as he closed the clip, he looked up at her with concern as she smiled and nodded. Mark repeated the process on the right lip, taking a little time to make sure they were lined up and then closed the clip. Chloe flinched again.

"You, OK?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. Just a little pinch when the clip closed." Chloe said as she stood in front of the mirror and looked at her pussy. The drop earrings were made of gold and diamond, which glinting in the light, and hung an inch from the clip. They had been Chloe's great-grandmother's and been given to her when her grandmother died when Chloe was 8. She'd worn them on her ears many times even after getting piercings and knew that they had some weight to them not like her modern earrings that currently adorned her ears.

"How does it feel?" Mark asked.

"Interesting. I don't feel the pinch that was there when you did them up. But that is the same as on my ears." Chloe told him as she swung her hips side to side, "and I feel the weight as they swing. Nothing mind blowing but nice." Chloe added as she watched the earrings shimmer as they swung gently at her pussy. She let her skirt drop into place to Mark's dismay. He tried to lift it to get another look and Chloe shooed him away.

"I need to finish. Go check the fire and get it ready for us to leave it while we are out." She told him.

Chloe finished getting ready and walked to the lounge to meet Mark. "Ready?" He asked.

"Ready." Chloe replied as she picked up her keys and Mark led the way to the door. He held the fly screen open while Chloe locked the house and they walked briskly to his car. It was still raining although it was more a shower then a downpour.

"Check the gauge before we go." Chloe told Mark as walked past it.

"137mm, that's 5.5 inches." Mark told her.

"Lucky we bought the tractor up on Saturday." Chloe said as Mark opened the door for her.

Chloe took her coat off before getting in and the cool air had an instant impact on her nipples which stood out forming larger tents in her silk blouse. She quickly stepped into the car and temporarily forgetting her pussy was adorned sat down with the dangles between her thighs, in the process pulling on her pussy lips. She quickly lifted her bottom up to relieve the issue before placing her hand over her skirt covered pussy and pushing the dangles aside as she sat back down.

"Everything OK?" Mark queried.

"Yeah. Just didn't think about how to sit with earrings on my pussy." Chloe smiled, "All fixed now."

Mark got into the driver's seat and by the time they were on the road they had adopted their now normal driving posture, Chloe's hand in Mark's lap squeezing his cock through his pants and in this instance Mark's hand through the split of Chloe's wrap skirt and fondling her wet slit, occasionally tugging the dangles of the earrings.

"I love the way you tease me, Mark." Chloe sighed as the Mark's caresses sent small shock waves through her pussy.

"I'm glad you enjoy it." Mark replied.

"I do. I can't believe we waisted so much time over the years when we both thought the same of each other." Chloe said.

"It might not have been as special if we got together at school." Mark mused.

"You could be right." Chloe conceded as she looked across at Mark and smiled while caressing his cock.

They teased and caressed each other for the 45-minute drive, only stopping when they approached the busy city centre, in the daylight they may shock some poor old lady who happened to look in the window as she crossed the street at an intersection. By this time Mark's cock was dripping pre-cum as it usually did when Chloe's touch was prolonged. He was glad he had worn dark coloured pants to hide any wet spot.

Chloe's pussy was wet from their activities while waiting for the washing to finish however any moisture she was leaking stayed between her legs so wet spots were not an issue for her.

After parking the car, Mark opened Chloe's door for her and held up her coat so she could put it on. The temperature had dropped since they left home and after being in the warm car the chill had in instant impact on Chloe's nipples, Mark was sure if they stood any sharper, they would slice through the delicate silk material of Chloe's blouse. That and the plunge of the V neck gave Mark ample to think about as they walked the streets doing their shopping.

Walking hand in hand they browsed the shops. Mark would occasionally put his arm around Chloe's waist and then let his hand drop to her skirt covered bottom where he would cup her cheek with this hand.

In the quieter clothing shops, they invited each other into the change rooms as they tried on various garments, both conceding that they should put a pair of underwear on before trying any pants or shorts. The sight of Chloe's naked body in such a semi-public location as a change room had Mark's cock constantly in a state of semi-erection. He especially liked the way that the dressing room light sparkled on the diamonds in the dangly earrings hanging from Chloe's labia. Chloe would push his hand away if it was her turn to be showing off however Mark accepted her stroking his cock when it was his turn.

At lunch time they went to their favourite café, they knew most of the staff by name through having been there many times before and they were greeted by Sally, the owner's 19 year old daughter, who asked them where they would like to sit. The café had a bench seat around the walls with table combinations for 2, 4 & 6 people with half the seats being the bench and the other half being chairs set on the opposite side of the table. The centre of the café had standard tables and chairs in similar groupings. Mark and Chloe suggested a 4-seater on the wall where they sat side-by-side on the bench seat.

The Sally bought over a menu, water bottle and glasses and left them to make their choices. Once she had left Mark leant over to Chloe and gave her a kiss on the cheek before putting his right arm around her shoulders and his left hand through the slit in her skirt. Chloe gave him a questioning look as his fingers found the point where her thigh gap met her pussy. He just smiled at her and looked at her menu as he pressed his middle finger into the gap that widened as Chloe shifted her feet and knees slightly apart.

The table was large enough that anyone who casually looked their way would just see a loved-up couple cuddling while selecting food. Anyone closer to the table, especially to the side would see Mark's hand was under Chloe's skirt.

Sally returned shortly to take their order and stood to Chloe's side of the table where she would normally if there were 3 or 4 people at the table. Mark remained cuddling Chloe with his left hand under her skirt, middle finger sliding up and down the gap between Chloe's thighs and outer labia. As Sally took their order as discreetly as she could however it was obvious that she knew what Mark was doing, her eyes had drifted from her notepad to Chloe's crotch several times before she lifted them to look them in the eye, plus there was a distinct blush appearing at the edges of her make-up.

"You embarrassed the poor girl." Chloe said after Sally had left with their order.

"Do you think so?" Mark asked with a cheeky smile as he continued to rub Chloe's pussy.

When Sally returned with their order Mark sat up straight and removed his arm from around Chloe's shoulders so he could eat, however he only did so while Sally was putting the plate in front of Chloe so she could see his hand appear from under the skirt flap. He looked at Sally and grinned. Sally dropped her eyes and smiled back.

Sally returned after they had finished their meal to clear the empty plates and took an order for tea and coffee. When she returned with the hot drinks Mark was again cuddling Chloe and had his hand under her skirt. Sally smiled at them, this time holding eye contact once it was made. The lunch rush had eased so they chatted with Sally for a while, Mark kept his hand under Chloe's skirt as they did until it was time to drink his cuppa, and then made sure Sally was looking down when he did move his hand. Her initial embarrassment obviously managed as there was now no sign of blushing, just her eyes following the movement of his hand. She left Mark and Chloe to enjoy their drinks.

"I think we need to get moving." Chloe said as she looked at her watch and saw it was already 1:30. They needed to make the last payment on their first holiday together and the travel agent closed at 2. They got up and went to pay for their lunch, Sally was at the till.

"Thanks so much for lunch." Chloe said as she handed over her credit card.

"Not a problem. That is what we are her for." Sally said as she processed the payment before handing back the card.

"Hope you and Mark enjoy the rest of your afternoon and I'm still so jealous you are going to sunny Queensland soon. Away from this cold." Sally added.

"Thanks, I'm sure we will enjoy the afternoon." Chloe told Sally as she felt the dangles on her pussy tug as she swung the shoulder strap of her bag over her shoulder, moving her body in the process.

They all said bye, before Mark and Chloe headed for the travel agent.

The rest of the afternoon was more clothes shops and trying on garments. Chloe was more accepting of Mark's touch when she was trying clothes, on one occasion allowing him to slide a finger inside and stroke her vagina while they kissed. On another she put a foot on the bench seat Mark sat on and offered her pussy to his mouth, which he proceeded to lick and suck until the juices that had escaped her pussy were gone.

1...345678