Mark and Chloe - Not Just Friends Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mark tried on clothes Chloe would stroke his cock and twice sucked him to full erection, the first time stopping before he came, the second taking his hot spunk in her mouth.

Around 3:30 they returned to their car with their spoils of a good day.

"Mark, I have one last shop to stop at. Before we head home." Chloe said as they bundled everything into the boot of the car.

"Sure." Mark replied, "Do you want to guide me? Or would you like to drive."

"If you don't mind, I'll drive." Chloe replied, Mark handed her the keys. It was the first time Mark had offered his car keys to her since they had started going out together.

It took Chloe a few moments to get used to Mark's car, luckily the car park wasn't busy, and by the time they got to the street she was feeling as if she had been driving the car for years. She headed to a part of town that was mainly small factory style units and turned off the street into one of the car parks. As she did so Mark noticed the business directory at the front and then saw the larger-than-life letters over the door of the unit at the back of the lot. 'Sexyland'.

"I just wanted to swap the video over." Chloe told him, Mark smiled.

When they left the car Chloe left her coat behind. It was less than 30 steps to the door so she could cope with the cold. Her nipples on the other hand might have been a different story as they instantly went rock hard. Once inside she led Mark to the video display.

"You choose this time." She told him, "I'll drop the other one at the counter and let them know we are together."

"OK." Mark replied as he picked up a cover to 'read' the description on the back. He spent the next half hour looking at covers and pictures of naked men and women in various 'censored' sexual positions before settling on one. Chloe meantime had been browsing the various toys, aids and clothing around the store. Mark caught up with her in the vibrator and dildo section where she was checking out one that was way longer than Mark's cock and thicker too.

"See anything you like?" Mark asked as she put a package back on the shelf.

"Yes." Chloe replied as she gave his cock a squeeze through his pants. The shape of his erection was unmistakable. "Did you find anything?"

Mark held up the video case for Chloe to see.

"Mmm. Looks like some good tutorials." Chloe said as she took the video to the counter.

"Aren't you going to buy anything?" Mark asked.

"They have my selection behind the counter." Chloe told him as she took her membership card from her purse and handed it to the assistant. A pretty girl about their age with massive breasts being held back by a skimpy shirt smiled back at him. She had a nose and tongue piercing and was checking out both Chloe and Mark. Chloe's nipples clearly visible under her blouse as was Mark's cock under his pants.

"Can I get you anything else?" she said in her best upsell voice.

"Just those items you already have thanks." Chloe replied as the girl placed the video in a plain brown paper bag with the items she had already place inside.

"Have a good night." The girl said with a grin as she handed the bag to Chloe.

"Thanks, I'm sure we will." Chloe replied with a smile as she took the bag and turned to the door. Mark followed.

"So what did you find?" Mark asked with interest.

"Just some things to play with." Chloe told him as she placed the bag in the boot before handing Mark his keys.

"You can drive home." Chloe told him.

Once they were seated in the car Chloe let her knees spread so that there was plenty of room at her pussy for Mark's fingers. He slipped his hand into Chloe's skirt and found her wet pussy lips waiting to be teased. Chloe put her hand on his lap and squeezed his cock before finding the zipper and lowering it. She fished Mark's think cock from his pants and proceeded to stroke it to full erection.

"What if someone sees?" Mark asked.

"Who's going to see? We don't have to go down the main street."

"As long as you are sure." Mark confirmed.

"I'm sure." Chloe said as she pushed her skirt open at the slit exposing both legs and her glistening pussy.

They talked as they drove home however this daytime exhibition was much more than what they had become accustomed to. The rain had returned while they were shopping, and Mark had to concentrate hard on the road to avoid slipping in the water that lay across it so had limited opportunity to take his eyes off the road and check out Chloe's bare pussy. To avoid over exciting Mark Chloe stopped stroking his shaft and after pushing his foreskin off his head was running her fingertips from the tip of his cock-head to the ring where it met the shaft and back. It kept his cock interested, the pre-cum dripping from his full erection attested to that, without pushing him to close to the edge.

Mark parked in the shed and Chloe ran to the door to unlock it. Her silk blouse was soaked by the time she had the door open making it sheer and the cold had her nipples rock hard again, clearly visible through the material. Mark meantime had loaded up with as much shopping as he could and carried to the door. Chloe went back to get what was left and returned even wetter.

"Take your clothes off." Mark said as soon as she had put the load down. Her long hair and blouse were stuck to her body, not that Mark was complaining as the material clung perfectly to her breasts.

Chloe complied undoing the tie to the side of her skirt and dropping it to the floor before unbuttoning her blouse and peeling it from her body. Standing naked in front of Mark he wrapped a towel around her wet body then held up a second for her to dry her hair.

"I love my long hair, but I really think I need to get it cut." Chloe said as she leant forward to wrap it in the towel.

"It's your hair, I will love you even if you are bald." Mark said.

"I know." Chloe said with a smile as she lifted the front of the towel around her body and flashed her jewelled bald pussy at him.

"I had better get out of these wet clothes." Mark said, his clothes were heavier material so although they were wet, he wasn't.

Mark returned from the bedroom wearing the track pants and t-shirt from the morning and found Chloe kneeling in front of the fireplace stacking kindling ready to light it. The towel Mark had wrapped around her had ridden up at the back and he could see her pussy jewellery dangling between her thighs. His cock was again on the rise as he knelt behind her and placed his hand on her naked butt before running a finger along her moist lips.

"Hey, I'm busy." Chloe chastised as she swatted his hand away playfully, "Do something useful and find us a drink while I get this going."

"OK, what do you feel like? G & T? Brandy? Wine?" Mark asked as he stood up dragging his finger through her lips and over her butt-hole.

Chloe wriggled her butt as he did so, "Surprise me."

Mark went to the kitchen and returned with two glasses of Shiraz, Chloe was now sitting back on her heels with the fire catching quickly. Mark handed her a glass which she took.

"To us." Mark said as they chinked glasses.

"To us." Chloe repeated and took a sip.

"Mmm. Nice" Chloe said.

"Not as nice as you." Mark said as he leant in and kissed her on the mouth.

"Plenty of time left in the evening." Chloe told him.

They sipped at their wines while the fire crackled and the sun set. The room grew dark except for the light from the fire.

"I'm empty." Chloe said as she took the last sip from her glass. They were sitting side by side in front of the fire, Chloe facing side on to the fire and Mark facing Chloe with his back to the fire. He leant forward, his right hand going between Chloe's thighs, and ran his right index finger between her moist lips before sliding it inside her.

"Does this help?" He said with a smile as he wriggled his finger.

Chloe pouted at him, "Funny boy." She scolded as she pushed his hand away, "My glass, silly." As she handed it to him.

Mark got up and went to get more wine.

"What do we have in the fridge for dinner?" Chloe called to him.

Mark checked the fridge and freezer, "There's some battered fish fillets and oven fry chips." he called back.

"That OK for you?" Chloe replied.

"Fine by me." Mark called back as he set the oven to pre-heat and a timer to remind them it was on. He returned to the lounge with the wine glasses to find Chloe had unwrapped the towel from her hair and was brushing it out.

Mark sat in one of the armchairs and moved a foot stool in front of it.

"Here let me." He said as he handed Chloe her glass. Chloe sat on the foot stool with her back to Mark and handed him the brush. Mark brushed her hair while they sipped wine, talked and waited for the oven to heat. When the timer went off to Mark placed the tray in the oven before returning to brushing Chloe's hair. He was getting frustrated as the bristles caught on the towel Chloe was wrapped in. Chloe felt the tugs and without prompting unwrapped the towel, so she was sitting naked in front of Mark, the fire had heated the room nicely. Mark kept brushing her hair.

Half way through cooking the fish and chips Mark went to turn them and topped up their glasses. As he handed Chloe hers, she looked up at him and said "I think you need to strip off. It's not fair I'm naked and you're not."

"Sure." Mark replied as he took off his t-shirt and dropped his tracksuit pants to the floor. His semi-erect cock pointing straight at the seated Chloe. She reached out and wrapped his cock with her left hand, pulling the foreskin back she leant forward and sucked his cock head before running her tongue over the slit at the end.

"Mmm, I like your pre-cum." She said before she sucked his cock further into her mouth.

Mark sighed; Chloe knew exactly how to make his cock feel good with her mouth. As she sucked on his cock her left hand slid down his shaft pulling his skin tight, and as she pulled her mouth from his cock her hand slid up bringing the loose skin with it. She cupped his balls with her right hand and caressed them as she worked his cock.

"Keep that up and you will be getting some extra dressing for your fish." Mark warned her.

"Oh, yes please." Chloe replied with a smile as she let his cock slip from her mouth and stroked him with her left hand. Chloe continued to tease and caress Mark with her hands and mouth until the buzzer went off to announce the dinner was ready. Mark let his erection lead the way back to the kitchen and he served up the dinner before returning to the lounge, they ate their food sitting naked in front of the fire. Chloe didn't get the promised extra dressing.

By the time dinner was over the wine bottle was empty. Chloe packed everything into the dishwasher while Mark found another bottle of wine and poured another glass each, they returned to the lounge.

"So where is my special dressing?" Chloe asked, remembering Mark's earlier comment.

"You stopped preparing it before it was ready." Mark told her, "If you are a good girl, I will get some for you later."

"Promise?" Chloe said with a grin.

"Promise." Mark replied.

"So do you want to put our video on?" Chloe asked.

"Sure. We won't get a chance to watch it for at least a month after tonight." Mark said.

Chloe got up and retrieved the paper bag from her room and put the video in the machine. Mark added some more wood to the fire.

"So what else do you have in there?" mark asked inquisitively.

"Just some things for when you are not around." Chloe replied.

"Like?"

"Well, I like the way you suck my nipples and clit so I got a set of these." Chloe said as she took the first box from the bag. It was a set of vacuum tubes and a hand pump. There were 3 tubes 15mm in diameter and 2 each of the 25mm and 40mm tubes. When the pump was attached, and the tube put against the skin the air was vacuumed out and stretched the skin in.

"Would you like to try them out now?" Mark asked.

"Perhaps soon." Chloe replied.

"What else?" Mark asked.

Chloe took a card with 2 silver balls attached to it from the bag. The balls were 30mm in diameter and when she handed them to Mark, he felt they were rather heavy and made a soft chiming sound. He read the card 'Pleasure Balls. Get in the rhythm all day long."

"So how do these work?" he asked.

"They go in my pussy and are supposed to move around while I go about my day. The chimes are supposed to give subtle vibrations." Chloe said as she removed the final item form the bag, a tube of warming lube.

"You don't need any extra lube." Mark said.

"No, it's for the warming effect. I thought it might be interesting for both of us. Or just me when you are not around to get my hot." Chloe said.

"OK. So do you want to try any of these tonight?" Mark asked.

"I thought we might try the nipple and clit suckers while we watch the video. That way you can watch too." Chloe said.

"I'll be in that." Mark said as Chloe opened the box and read the simple instructions aloud.

Mark picked up the first of the small tubes and attached the pump, "Where first?" he asked.

"A nipple. I want to see what it feels like and I feel they will be more resilient." Chloe said.

The instructions said to make sure the skin was wet so Mark licked around Chloe's left nipple and then held the cup of the suction tube over her already large nipple. He pumped once and the tube stuck to Chloe's nipple. He pumped again and the nipple stretched to the width of the tube, the third pump doubled the length of her nipple in the tube.

"That will do for now." Chloe said, "Do the other side."

Mark repeated the process attaching the second tube to her right nipple. Mark smiled at her.

"What?" Chloe asked.

"Just looks funny." Mark replied, "How does it feel?"

"Different. Nice. Exciting." Chloe said as she spread her legs and the light of the fire reflected on the diamonds in the ear rings attached to her lips, "OK, gently on my clit now."

Mark needn't have licked for clit to make it wet, the juices from her pussy would have sufficed, but he did anyway. Chloe shuddered at the pleasure.

Mark placed the tube over her clit and gave it 3 pumps. Chloe's clit and surrounding skin first expanded to fill the width of the tube then began to slide up the tube.

"Another." Chloe said, Mark squeezed the pump again and her clit slid further into the tube.

"Again." Chloe said. Mark did as she instructed.

"One more." Chloe instructed. Mark did as she asked.

Chloe's slit now looked like it was 25mm long.

"Leave it there and take one off a nipple." Chloe said. When Mark removed her left nipple tube the nipple stood tall and fat on her breast. Some of the areola having puffed to the height of her nipple. Chloe looked down at her breast and smiled.

"OK put it back on." Chloe said, Mark did as she asked.

"So?" Mark enquired once the tube was back in place on Chloe's left nipple.

"I like the feeling of the stretching. The tube feels weird between by thighs but that will move when I lay on my side. Now put the video on."

Once everything was set Mark lay down on the couch and Chloe snuggled in front of him. Her long hair swept over her right shoulder and across her breasts, so it didn't get pulled between them.

Mark wrapped his right arm over her right hip, and she placed her right hand on his. They spooned and hugged as the first scene started.

The guy had a firm body, his cock was like Mark's long and thick. The girl had large breasts topped with equally large nipples adorned with bar piercings. Her stomach was washboard flat like Chloe's, and she had piercings in her navel and clit hood. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat landing strip.

Mark stretched his right hand down to Chloe's pussy intending to finger her clit as the scene played out on the TV. The vacuum tube stopped him so he nudged it instead to pull on the clit and Chloe jumped.

"Careful." She whispered.

Mark moved is fingers to the hairless mound above her clit and stroked it.

"Do you still like my pussy hairless?" Chloe asked as she enjoyed Mark's touch.

"Yes. However, if you decided to leave hair on your mound, I would be cool with that too. My only request is that you keep your lips and butt smooth." Mark replied.

"I'm glad." Chloe replied as she wriggled her butt against this erect cock, making the tube bounce on her clit.

The pair on the TV did all the usual porn positions as Mark and Chloe enjoyed the visual stimulation and Chloe enjoyed Mark's touch.

"I never thought I would be watching porn with my boyfriend." Chloe said as she moved her left hand to her breast and caressed around the tube sucking on her nipple.

"I could say the same about my girlfriend." Mark replied.

Chloe lifted her right leg and reached her hand between her thighs so that she could place Mark's cock against her pussy lips and lowered her leg. Mark was now able to rub his cock between her thighs and against her wet pussy. In the position they were his cock also rubbed against the jewellery that had been attached to Chloe's pussy all day and the tube on her clit.

"Do we need to take any thing off?" Mark asked as his cock made contact.

"Soon." Chloe said, "It's nice but I'm sure it will be in the way soon."

As the scene climaxed, literally, Chloe's and Mark's arousal levels were high.

The scene had an athletic dark skinned guy with a literal monster cock, it was over 8 inches when his shorts came down before he got aroused, and wide. The girl was a petite blonde with tiny breasts and a bald pussy.

"Where the heck is she going to put that thing." Chloe said as she lifted her leg again and placed Mark's cock against her opening. Mark pushed forward enough to get his cock's head just inside Chloe's vagina. He could feel the jewellery on her lips and suction tube on her clit rub against is shaft.

He pushed against Chloe and his cock slide deep inside her pussy. Chloe sighed.

Again, the normal positions played out and eventually Chloe got her answer when the girl gradually lowered herself in a cowgirl position onto the monster cock until it was all in her vagina. As the scene was playing out Chloe tilted her hips so that as Mark rubbed his cock on front of her vagina. They both sighed, Mark because Chloe had clenched her muscles and Chloe because Mark stretched her the way she liked it and his cock rubbed her g-spot too.

The next scene had two well hung white guys and a blonde girl with tattoos and pierced nipples. Mark pinches Chloe's nipples as the girl was undressed and her piercings came into view.

As the scene played out and the two guys got into position for the DP scene Chloe clenched her pussy muscles tight against Mark's cock. They worked together to slowly stroke each other. Chloe curled her legs up against her chest causing her pussy to pull away from Mark until he popped out of her vagina. Chloe's juices were running from her pussy and as Mark rubbed his cock back and forth across her labia, he was also rubbing moisture on her butt-hole. Chloe felt his cock head rest against her virgin hole.

On the TV the first guy had his cock in the girl's pussy and the second guy was lining up his cock on her butt-hole. As the porn guy pushed his cock into the girl Chloe pushed her butt back against Mark's cock. His head started to stretch her hole and she stopped as the stretch started to burn. Mark moved in an attempt to help Chloe get his cock in her butt-hole but Chloe pulled her butt away from his cock and moved her hips back so that his cock slid back into her pussy. She clenched her muscles to say 'welcome back.', no words were said as they slowly pleasured each other with their movements.

"Can we pause?" Chloe asked as the scene ended, "I need to go to the toilet."

"Sure." Mark replied, concerned that his response to Chloe's actions might have spoilt what had been an unforgettable weekend. He wanted to try anal, but only if Chloe really wanted it.

1...345678