Mark & Suzy do a Road Trip Pt. 03

Story Info
Last night at the hotel. Domination & Submission and Guests.
2.2k words
4.63
5.4k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

The last night at the hotel, Mark and Suzy had company stay the night. Bob and Lucy ( see part 2 ) dropped by and the four of them planned to celebrate their new found friendship together. Turned out Bob and his wife only live about 100 miles from Mark's house so they were celebrating the last night of this trip and the beginning of a new and special friendship.

They dined at the hotel restaurant and then went up to Mark & Suzy's room which was a king suite with a full bar. Suzy and Lucy made cocktails for everyone and then sat on the floor between their guys legs in a submissive fashion. Everyone sipped their drinks and chatted.

Eventually Bob told Lucy to take off her clothes, leave her heels on and serve us all another round of drinks.

Lucy said, "Yes Sir." and quickly obeyed her husband mixing and serving the drinks, then she sat back down between Bob's knees and Bob reached down and started fondling her tits.

Suzy started sucking Mark's fingers and the mood in the room was rapidly becoming one of erotic arousal. Mark said, "Why don't you strip down to your heels too baby and let's get this party going."

Suzy said, "Whatever you wish master." Then she quickly stripped and stood naked in her high heels, hands on her waist, feet apart and looking at Mark for her next orders.

Bob said, "I'd love to watch these two sluts do some nasty shit with each other." Then he patted the bed and Lucy got right up there as Suzy looked over at Mark who nodded his head in a 'yes'.

Then Mark said, "Suzy, tonight you do anything Bob tells you to do, after all, he's our guest tonight and Lucy, you do anything Suzy says. Are we good Bob?"

Bob said, "Fuck yeah we're good Bro. Lucy, you heard what Mark said?"

Lucy replied, "Yes Sir." Then she looked at Suzy who then rolled Lucy over onto her back and pinned her to the bed. Then planted a long open mouth kiss on her. Lots of tongue action. These girls were definitely hot for each other and putting on a nasty show as Bob had wanted. The guys sipped their drinks and watched.

Suzy looked deep into Lucy's eyes and then said, "Open your mouth and keep it open."

Lucy Obeyed and then Suzi let a long drool of spit drip from her mouth and hang in the air, finally dropping into Lucy's waiting mouth.

Lucy stuck out her tongue and caught the ribbon of spit then licked her lips to demonstrate that she had gotten it all and to show how obedient she was.

Suzy held Lucy by the throat and rubbed her pussy with Lucy's pussy and wasn't long before Bob got up and started fucking Suzy then he slipped his hard dick into Lucy and continued back and forth between the two girls. He was in Suzy's pussy and holding Suzy's tits in both hands when he shot his load.

Bob yelled out, "Fuck yeah." as he drained his balls into Suzy's wet pussy.

Mark smiled and said, "Lucy, get over here and make me another drink."

Lucy slid out from under Suzy and said, "Yes Sir." then poured another cocktail and without further orders she dropped to her knees in front of Mark in his chair and offered it up to him, while bowing her head and looking down. Mark accepted the offered drink and then Lucy took hold of his pants zipper and looked up at Mark for permission.

Mark nodded his head yes and Lucy unzipped him and removed his cock which was rock hard. Then she kissed it and licked it. Then continued to kiss and worship his cock. She ran her tongue up from the base of his cock to the head and she left her tongue sticking out with his cock laying on it. She made eye contact with Mark in a submissive, questioning way.

Mark said, "You can suck it but suck it with enthusiasm."

Lucy said, "Yes Sir, I will do anything to please you Sir."

Then she reached out and tenderly cupped his balls and went all the way down on Mark's long, hard cock. She sucked his cock like a hungry slut that wanted nothing more than to please him and she had talent too Mark thought. This girl definitely knew how to suck a cock.

While she sucked his cock Mark watched Bob fucking Susy again. Bob really had the hots for her and Suzy just naturally brought that out in men. She was one gorgeous female.

Mark was just about there and he leaned back in his chair and Lucy sucked a little faster and then he let loose a large load of hot cum and she eagerly swallowed it down. Lucy moaned as the cum went down her throat. She truly loved to please and after swallowing Mark's last drop she laid her head in his lap and just licked him affectionately while he stroked her hair. He was content for the moment.

Bob said, "Might be fun to tie Lucy up, helpless, and leave her here in the room while the 3 of us go down to the bar and have a drink? What do you think Mark?"

Mark looked over at Suzy and told her, "Tie Lucy up nice and tight and blindfold her on the bed. We'll be back in a while."

Lucy heard the door click shut as the other 3 left. She laid there thinking about her low status as the bottom of the slave chain of command. She had a thing for being submissive and as she mulled it over in her mind she decided this was where she wanted to be, where she knew she should be.

She heard people out in the hallway walking by the room and fantasized what their reaction would be if the door was unlocked and they opened it and entered to find her like this? Bound, helpless, and vulnerable?" The thought got her very excited and she wished she could touch herself but her hands were tied tight behind her back so all she could do was wiggle and try to rub her pussy on one of the pillows. She was frustrated and needed to be used.

Yes. This is exactly where she needed to be in the group. Obviously she was left here like this so she could absorb the reality of her situation and feel the excitement of being controlled and knowing she would obey them all whenever they returned.

She laid there for what seemed a very long time but finally she was rewarded with the sound of the click from the card reader on the door knob as someone entered.

The room was very quiet but she knew someone was there, watching her helplessness, and maybe thinking thoughts of using her. She wanted that. She continued to quietly lay there, waiting.

Then she felt a hand slide up her thigh to her pussy. She tried to identify the mystery person but wasn't sure if it was one of their group, OR a complete stranger, sent to have their way with her?

She found herself scared and yet excited all at once. Then the hand slid up to her breast and squeezed roughly. Her body was vulnerable and being explored, and then she was grabbed by the throat and choked.

She felt his hard cock enter her pussy and the hand squeezed harder until she was choking as he was fucking her. She wiggled and squirmed but she was totally helpless and very scared now. Who was her abuser?

Bob? No, this wasn't Bob. Mark? Maybe but she wasn't sure? He continued choking her as he fucked her and she realized he could do anything he wanted with her at this point. She was afraid not only from this stranger with his hand grabbing her throat BUT also because she was way aroused by his dominance. She was very, very turned on by all this.

She loved the feel of the hard cock fucking her and her mind wandered into fantasy land and she thought, "What if they had sold the key card to a stranger in the bar?"

Her thoughts were running away with her and she realized, these were not random thoughts BUT actually they were some of her submissive fantasies.

Things that turned her on and now seemed to really be happening. Rape, Submission, Bound and Helpless. A plaything for a stranger. Then she had a intense orgasm and knew she wanted this to continue. For how long? She didn't really know but she knew how much this abuse was turning her on and she no longer was resisting it. No longer afraid. She needed this, craved it!

Soon, far too soon, her abuser shot a hot load into her and then he took her by the hair and put his cock up to her lips. He never spoke a word during the entire rape, if rape was the right word since she was enjoying it, but she knew what he wanted now and opened her mouth to suck his sticky, cum covered cock.

As she sucked his cock he began to get hard again. Soon he was fucking her mouth with intense passion and then he slapped her face. She jumped but went right back to submissively sucking his penis. He slapped her again and then he shot a load into her mouth. She eagerly sucked the last drop from the stranger and heard the man grunt his approval.

He got up off her and she could hear the click of his cell phone camera. He was taking trophies. The she heard the door lock click again as he left.

She said aloud to herself, "Wow. Was that a setup or for real?" She had amazed herself with the slutty fantasies that were running through her mind right now. She was learning some very interesting facts about herself that would, no doubt, lead her life into another direction and that too excited her.

Soon her 3 room mates returned and the guys decided to tie Suzy up, just the way Lucy was tied and the two bound beauties were placed in the middle of the bed, both tied and blindfolded and used by the guys off and on thru the night. They were facing each other which allowed them to kiss and lick each others faces while being fucked.

Nothing was said about the mysterious visit and so Lucy said nothing either.

Time rolled by as time usually does and Mark and Suzy said their goodbyes over breakfast and then packed up Mark's Harley for the ride home. They were getting an early start intending to make the 700 mile ride in one day as they had back on the first day of their road trip. Mark pointed the bike South and they took off. Through Montana, Wyoming and back down into Colorado.

They'd been gone two weeks and Mark's job site was up & running smoothly and he was making a pile of money from this job. Business and Pleasure. Oh yeah, never a bored moment with Suzy along. A great trip but he was ready to get home to his wife, DeAnn, and she was ready to have him home again. She'd had a busy two weeks with Robert and although fun, she was looking forward to getting back to their normal life.

With that thought in mind Mark called DeAnn at his next gas stop and told her "Find a motel with a king bed somewhere along his route and about 100 miles from home. Make a reservation for tonight then take Suzy's car out in the driveway and be there when we arrive baby. Tomorrow Suzy can jump into her car and you can ride home with me."

DeAnn said, "Ahhh, a change in plans. I like the possibilities sweetheart. How should I dress for you?"

Mark thought for a moment and then told his wife, "Jeans, knee high black boots, a black Harley Tee Shirt and no bra or panties. Tuck in the shirt so those big tits and nipples look like they're trying to push out of that tee shirt. Oh, and bring your leather jacket & gloves for the ride back."

DeAnn was very excited and said, "Yes Sir. I'll text you the motel info. and I'll be waiting there for you and that Asian cutie. Mmmm I can't wait."

Mark then called Robert and let him in on the change of plans which was no problem.

DeAnn was there, Dressed as ordered as Mark & Suzy rolled in. She was sitting in a chair outside their room and jumped up, her tits bouncing, as she threw herself into Marks arms.

A long wet kiss and then she turned to Suzy and hugged her and another long wet kiss for her too. Then, still embracing, the two girls looked into each others eyes and just smiled.

Tonight would be a special evening ending the road trip but leaving so many possibilities for future play days.

THE END.................PART 3 of 3

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers