All Comments on 'Mark & Suzy do a Road Trip Pt. 03'

by DeAnn1960

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dogrednuhtdogrednuhtover 2 years ago

Awesome update as always. Great story. Excellent cliff hanger. I'm hoping Mark hasn't informed Suzy that DeAnn is going to be at the motel so she can get the drop on her. It would be a pleasant surprise.

Thanks for continuing the Lucy story line. I really did enjoy reading her being tied up helpless on the bed as the 3 left. Her being left to wonder what is next, using her limited senses to try to figure out what is happening. Really did love how primal that scene was. No talking just rough sex. Also enjoyed the mystery behind it and how the author didn't share any clues on the identity. I am curious if she plans on sharing that information little by little in the future. Maybe the taking of cell phone pictures as trophies will come into play later with the revelation. All in all, great update and keep up the great work. I really do enjoy reading your writing.

DeAnn1960DeAnn1960over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much. I always look forward to your comments.

There are many directions I can go from here. Not sure at

this point what is next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have now read all of your stories and am saddened that there are no more. While personally, I do not enjoy the bi parts, they definitely make the stories and have added value. Or, maybe I do enjoy those parts and have not got to explore that side of myself yet!! I look forward to seeing your name pop up in the new stories section. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeAnn1960@DeAnn1960
Mature wife in a long time, happy, secure marriage. I am bi, shaved, short and curvy. Love hot sex!! We also enjoy motorcycles, travel, and are a Dom/Sub lifestyle couple. Mark is my master and I am his Submissive. I like writing fantasy stories and posing for erotic photos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES