All Comments on 'Married Milf Cheating Slut Ch. 03'

by Kinky_Kitty101

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Expect writing to get better with each story, so far this series has been disappointing. Nothing but anger, resentment...not for me. Good luck with your choices.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nothing but continuous hot sex as Lily is being transformed into James' slut and whore. It looks like at this point she will anything to get James' and Tom's big cocks into her cunt, mouth, and now ass. Definitely ready for

chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Surprise baby! You will be my whore to share as I please."

The next chapter will no doubt describe Lily's next experiences with James.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to chapter 4 and what James will do with the now pliable Lily.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can’t wait for the next development in big-titted Lily as James makes her over into his slut and whore. But after that anything is possible, and there are lots of story options for the author. All too often authors end these transformation stories just as they are getting interesting. I just hope he doesn’t end the story before we find out about the new life that Lily is about to enter. Lily will certainly have plenty of experiences that can make up many chapters in her story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The last two paragraphs point to what will be next in the following chapter: Orgasm after orgasm from being fucked in her cunt, ass, and mouth. The author has not shared Lily’s thoughts or emotions, only the orgasmic pleasure she got from multiple orgasms from having all her holes filled and pumped by large cocks. For the immediate future, it certainly appears that big-titted Lily will become James and Tom’s fucktoy, and crave more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

James and Tom gave Lily her wish to be "fucked senseless" and now she will do anything they want. In the next chapter they two men will no doubt give the hot w buxom MILF more experiences than she can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story has been very erotic and compelling so far. Lily, the gorgeous and stacked MILF, is apparently happily married with at least one small child. But she did not get enough sex. Now James and Tom have given her what she wanted. The story can go in all sorts of directions, limited only by the author’s imagination, and I hope that the author does not rush things. The husband and the child certainly complicate the story and I urge the author take them into account as Lily’s transformation into a cock-loving slut or even whore to James and Tom continues. Such real world complications can make the sex even more delicious as Lily navigates through her responsibilities as wife and mother and her lust as a sex toy for James and Tom. I look forward to many more chapters detailing Lily’s sexual adventures and challenges.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was terrible, I gave it 2 stars. Just more of the same old same bullshit.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

To anon: While the basic plot is not original at all, There are opportunities for the author to strike out in different directions, and create an erotic and engaging story. Jane is just now getting a glimpse of what her life might be. I for one want to see what the author does with his character before I pass judgement on the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter in busty Jane’s transformation.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

How much of a slut and whore can James make Lily into? Hope to see more chapters of this story.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

“James and Tom find a rhythm and Lily starts feeling really good. The cock in her ass starts feeling amazing as she starts moaning around James's cock and her pussy starts drooling again.”

Busty Lily has become an eager three-hole slut for James and loves it. The young mom’s life has been turned upside down. The next chapter will tell us where the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While Lily is thinking about being fucked by big cocks, where does Aidan, with his average sized 6” cock, fit in? Lily has two small children, but they obviously do not fill all the hours that she is thinking about being “fucked senseless” by big cocks. With her very big DD tits, tiny waist, and very fit body and insatiable craving for cock, Lily will do whatever James wants her to do. As he said, he will decide who he shares her with, and there seems to be little doubt that Lily will be shared, limited only by his imagination - and the imagination of the author. Perhaps the next chapter will provide a clue.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

If there is disrespect and/or humiliation of the husband going forward, my score will drop to 1

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I hope the author gets back to this story. Perhaps James will begin whoring the big-titted slut wife out.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

"Yes yes yes! Fucking make me cum for you! Make your whore cum for you Sir!"

And it seems certain that Lily will do anything James wants. She loves his cock. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Perhaps James could have Lily work as a call girl/escort when her husband is at work and she can arrange care for her two small children.

Volume51Volume513 months ago

However unrealistic this may be it is a great piece of erotic writing. She just loves it, and why not? Where you take this now is interesting, many possibilities, but the pace must be maintained. Good luck, and thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous