All Comments on 'Married? Who Cares? Ch. 01'

by Kattman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
I got the message

You did do a good job of getting your point across.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

So when are your going to get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whats with Breeding time

WTF everytime someone writes a story about cheating or some weird hook up don comes up with his breeding time comments..look pal..get out a pen and write your own story. Why do people constantly ask writers to change their style or the story. I kinda liked the story..the subject wasnt my cup of tea but thats my hang up. The author did a decent job and anyone who doesnt like it and cant come up with something constructive can go fuck their fist..and no not the jack off who wants them to bread...thats not constructive..once maybe but at the end of every story its stupid.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

So are you going to get pregnant and have his baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a pathetic story.

She's in love with Paul. No, wait she's in love with Jeffrey, no wait, it's Sean. She loves a man who is not her husband, so much that it gives her knots in her stomach....do why not divorce Sean and marry her love?

And why would Sean stay with her knowing that she isn't in love with him? I mean, why the fuck? And why would she be faithful now when she couldn't before?

This story was a pitiful attempt and I'm glad the author has ceased to write anymore.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Disgusting

A cheating cunt slut skank whore wife story. Never loved her husband but loved her sex partners. Die bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If she loves Paul so much, why be with Jeffrey?

It seems obvious, she doesn't really love him, and that's fine, so why not divorce Jeff, take over half his shit and with custody, take most of his pay check as well? That would be the smart thing especially since she doesn't love him.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cheating whore deserves to burn, right along with her husband's friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous