Masks That We Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,122 Followers

Tina spread her arms open a bit in invitation while striking a bit of a sultry pose. Brent shook his head and chuckled at the ridiculousness of it all and stood up. She took him by the hand and led him to one of the side rooms. Once inside she backed up to the bed, pulling him along. Tina fell back onto the bed and Brent allowed himself to go down with her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss.

Brent took over as he scooted into position in between her spread thighs. He moaned as he ground his groin down into hers. She moaned right along with him, gyrating her body against his. He was already hard from watching the orgy around the penthouse. Reaching down between them, the hastily opened up the fly of his jeans to pull his cock out. Without waiting he then pulled the crotch of her bunny leotard aside to gain access to her most intimate folds and drove into her. Tina arched her back and let out a loud "OHHHH!" as his cock speared into her.

Wrapping her legs up around his waist and hooking her ankles behind his back, Tina held him close as he started to move inside of her. His kissing went from her lips to the side of her neck where he started to suck. One hand drifted up the side of her body to pull the cups of her leotard down so that he could have access to her beautiful apple-sized breasts. Fondling her smallish breast confirmed his suspicion as to why she'd been put into the busty Jessica Rabbit latex costume the previous week; she was a petite woman put into a curvier latex body by Mister Falcon to shame her.

In Brent's opinion, she was beautiful the way she was and he hoped that she realized that.

"Ohhh... Mmm... yessss... please..." Tina was moaning as he slowly fucked her while he played with her breast. He leaned back so that he could pull her leotard down more to expose her other breast so that he could then attack it with his mouth. "Oh! GOD! Yes!" she cried out the moment he started sucking on it.

On a whim, he pulled out of her and shucked his bomber jacket and shirt off, flipped her over to put her onto all fours, and pushed his cock back into her. He then placed her hands up on the wall for her to push back against him with, leaving her tits to dangle underneath of her. He then groped both of them, pinching and rolling her nipples in his fingers, while he resumed sucking on the back of her neck.

Shaking and trembling, Tina let out a long, guttural "Oooohhhh Goooodddddd..." as her eyes rolled back into her head and she came hard. Her legs quivered and bucked back against him as he continued to drive into her while she was in the throes of her orgasm. He felt her pussy flutter open and close around his cock, gripping him tighter than ever. He gave her a good five thrusts before he went spiraling over the edge with her. Brent grit his teeth and let out a hard grunt as his seed went pumping into her.

Once they were done, they collapsed in a heap on the bed, both panting and moaning. Tina recovered first, giving him a sweet smile and a peck on the lips before readjusting her costume and heading for the door. "I'd stay some more, sir, but I did promise others a lay before the party's over."

"Don't worry on my account," Brent said with a light wave before she disappeared out the door.

Ashley came in as soon as Tina had left, the two nearly bumping into each other. "There you are! I've been looking for you! You promised me a ride on the sybian!" She admonished him with a wicked smile on her face. Her costume skirt was down but the business suit halter top was still wide open with her breasts dangling out.

"You were busy!" Brent playfully protested as he rolled off the bed and started hiking down his pants to take them off. "Get those clothes off, woman."

"Keep your pants and boots on, at least," Ashley replied as she stripped naked inside of ten seconds. "I want the visual of being forced by Negan... and don't be too gentle about it! Show me what you got!"

Brent shrugged and then hauled out the sybian in the room before getting a few implements and toys off of the walls that he wanted to try out with Ashley. Ashley got out a bottle of baby oil and started lubing up her ass inside and out before doing her pubis and pussy. Brent put the double dildo attachment onto the sybian and then helped her down onto it. Then he put leather cuffs just below her knees and on her ankles to clip them down to the sybian's open base where there were a couple of eye hooks at. Then shackled her hands behind her back with leather cuffs, attaching a chain from them down behind her to her ankles so she couldn't lean forward too far. Ashley closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure at the feeling of absolute helplessness.

To complete the look, Brent put a ring gag into her mouth before stepping back to admire the view. He then got a couple of magnetic nipple clamps that he'd found and attached them to her still hard nipples. Ashley's eyes rolled in her head as they roughly pinched the sensitive nubs on her breasts. Once he was satisfied with his work, he turned the sybian on up to it's highest level. Ashley bucked and screamed, twisting her torso all over at the suddenness of the intense vibrating before she settled down into a more "Engh! Engh! Engh!" series of whimpering from behind her gag. Her abdomen shook and convulsed as her body adjusted to the erotic attack on her clit, pussy, and ass.

Enjoying the view, Brent then grabbed a padded paddle. Ever since being introduced to BDSM this month, he'd been reading more and more into this strange, erotic new world. He definitely wanted to experiment more with someone experienced like Ashley before trying something like this on Mandy or Carla. He stood next to Ashley, stroking her dark red hair. She laid her head on his thigh, looking up at him pathetically as she whimpered. He smiled down at her and then brought the paddle down onto her right butt cheek. Ashley squealed and rocked on the sybian before coming back to rest her head back on his thigh. "Arrrder!" she demanded through her gag.

"Harder?" he asked. She nodded and he delivered. This time getting her left butt cheek. Another squeal and a moan before she repeated her demand. Brent thwacked her again with the paddle and this time she let out a moan of affirmation that he'd got the right amount of force for her paddling.

Spanking her with the paddle, listening to her moan and squeal, and watching her body jerk and jiggle got Brent aroused in a way that he didn't think was possible. He'd always considered himself a dominant but realized that he hadn't really been one until the start of this month when women were giving up their sexual control to him. Mandy in trusting him with her darkest secret and her well-being afterwards. Carla in giving him complete control of her life both in the bedroom and out. Tina in giving him her virtue even though she didn't need to. Ashley in giving up complete control of her body for him to use. And so on and so forth.

In that moment as he was now sliding his hard cock down Ashley's throat while he paddled her, he realized that Mister Falcon had it wrong all along. Power wasn't using what you knew about people over them. Power was what you did for others to gain their trust and then not betraying that trust. Power, like government, came from the people who give their consent for one to use it. For Brent it was an exquisite, yet scary feeling all at once. He grabbed the back of Ashley's head and started fucking her face while occasionally spanking her ass to goad her on and get her to buck on the sybian. Ashley looked up at him with total devotion in her eyes as if she wanted to bear his children right then and there.

He stared right back into her submissive eyes. "Cum, Slave," he ordered her in a commanding voice. Almost instantly her eyes rolled back into her head as the orgasm hit her with such a force that Brent realized that she must've been holding it back this entire time. She came so hard that she wound up arching backwards as she passed out.

Brent immediately turned the sybian off, unlatched her from the machine, and yanked the gag off of her head as he gently laid her out on the ground. "Ashley!" he called out in concern. "Wake up! You okay?" he asked as he gently slapped her on the face to rouse her. For a moment he wondered if he needed to call 9-1-1 and was about to when she finally let out a moan and looked up at him with a goofy grin on her face.

"I knew you had it in you..." she purred.

"Jesus Christ... don't scare me like that!" Brent admonished her.

"I'm fine... but you're not," she said, reaching under him and tugging on his still hard cock. "This needs to be seen to. Fuck my pussy, please, master," she begged.

Relieved that she was now back to herself, Brent obliged her; mounting her right there on the floor and pounding her hard until he came deep inside of her. Ashely moaned and squeezed his cock with her pussy as it throbbed inside of her. Once he was spent, he sank down onto her body, using her massive breasts as pillows as they caught their breath. "Mmmm..." she purred again while running a hand though his hair. "That felt good."

"That it did," Brent agreed, lifting up long enough to kiss the tips of each breasts before standing and helping her up. Ashley gave him a long, passionate kiss before gathering up her costume and walking out on wobbly legs.

Brent cleaned up, got his costume top back on, and went back out to the party.

*

While her husband was off milling around the party, Mandy went to a back bedroom with Eboni and her husband, Tyler. Tyler was just a bit taller and muscular than Brent was and he had a slightly darker skin tone than Eboni's milk chocolate complexion. He was always sweet and kind to Mandy whenever she had to come in during a weekday to service a client. So, she chose him first to repay along with Eboni's condition that she be in the room to participate. Mandy laughed with giddiness at the suggestion and it was off to the room that they went.

At Mandy's request, Tyler stayed in his Khal Drogo costume while Eboni stayed in her Slave Leia outfit. Upon entering the room, Eboni laid out on the bed, pulling her slave skirt aside to reveal her smooth bare mound. Mandy immediately climbed up with her, head diving down for Eboni's pussy to cover it with her mouth. Eboni sighed and moaned with pleasure as she wrapped her hand into Mandy's hair to keep her in place.

Tyler, in the meantime, sidled up to Mandy's upraised ass to flip her green Tinkerbell skirt up. He rubbed his hand up and down Mandy's equally smooth mound before crooking his finger inside of her. She was already wet and she parted her thighs for him. "No, keep them closed," he told her and she put her legs back together. Having already been hard at the prospect of fucking the white girl who was smaller and daintier than his wife, Tyler was already hard. He pulled his thick, long cock out and eased into Mandy.

Mandy's toes curled within her Tinkerbell slippers and she kicked a little bit as his large cock slid into her inch by inch, slowly stretching her wide. She moaned overtop of Eboni's mound, continuing to lap at her slit while she was being penetrated. Tyler reached up and pulled down Mandy's costume top, making her breasts spill out. "Mmmmm... these are some fine titties..." he mused as he groped and squeezed them while Mandy moaned again with pleasure.

"Good idea, baby" Eboni said, reaching behind her to untie the straps to her metal bikini before lifting it to expose her own breasts. "Mandy, girl, get those hands up here." Mandy complied, putting her hands up onto Eboni's breasts to start playing with her nipples. "Oh God... right there..." Eboni breathed, arching her back.

"Damn, that's a fine sight..." Tyler said as he fucked Mandy while watching her go down and feel up his wife. "You girls keep this up and I'm gonna blow."

"Go ahead, baby," Eboni smiled at him. "This is all for you."

Tyler let out a lustful groan as he picked up the pace in fucking Mandy. Mandy was soon whimpering and squeaking in time with his deep thrusts into her as his cock continually slammed into her cervix. So when Tyler finally blew his massive load out into her, Mandy came right along with him. She let out a long, drawn out, high pitched squeal as his cum pumped into her and flooded her womb with such a force that she didn't think was even possible. Tyler let out a savage roar followed by a long sigh of relief as months of pent up sexual tension was unleashed all at once. Meanwhile, Mandy's thighs were quivering and her lower legs were kicking as it was the only thing she could do while she was held by Tyler and Eboni. Her world went white from the intensity of the orgasm as Tyler's cock thundered inside of her endlessly.

Once they came down off of their orgasms, they got cleaned up. Then Tyler asked for a show while he recovered in a lounger so Mandy and Eboni gave him an erotic striptease while making out with one another. Once they were out of their respective costumes, they crawled over to him and proceeded to suck him off, even going so far as to keep their lips pressed together while sliding their mouths over his cock together. When he was hard, Eboni hopped up onto his lap and impaled herself onto his cock.

At their instance, Mandy got a strap-on, lubed it up and slid it up Eboni's ass. Eboni let out a gasp and sigh of relief at being double penetrated by her and Tyler. They let Eboni control the action and all Mandy had to do was stand there with her arms around her. Tyler directed her to hold Eboni's breasts while he reached around to play with the underside of Mandy's tits. Eboni twisted her head and started planting kisses onto Mandy's cheek. Mandy turned her head and the two started kissing while Eboni fucked herself silly.

This time, Tyler was able to hold out until his wife came. The moment he felt her pussy quiver and contract around his cock, he let loose his torrent of cum into her. Eboni screamed in ecstasy as this time she trashed between Tyler and Mandy. Once they were done, they cleaned up, gave each other passionate kisses, and headed back out to the party.

***
CHAPTER 17: Perfect End to a Perfect Evening

The Latina Twins, as Andy had dubbed them, looked like Kristin from Penatonix stepped out of the "Cheerleader" music video and duplicated into two people. The moment Brent was out of the room he'd been in with Tina and Ashley, they'd pounced on him. Isabella and Valeria pushed him back into the suite and attacked him with such a vigor that Brent swore that his leather costume was going to be ripped off of his body instead of simply taken off. Valeria impaled herself onto Brent's cock first while Isabella straddled his face to have him eat her out. Once Valeria had gotten off on his cock, she switched places with Isabella.

Brent licked and fucked them to two orgasms apiece and once he'd came, they were on their knees in front of him, mouths open, begging for his cum to be shot in. He got off twice from their blowjobs before they thanked him, kissed him passionately, and moved off to service more of the guys that evening.

*

Carla found Tyler and Eboni shortly after they were done with Mandy. Tyler was more than happy to accept Carla's blowjob right there in the middle of the main area. When he'd gotten hard, he took her up the ass while Eboni was on her knees in front of Carla, eating her pussy out until the strawberry blonde girl was orgasming uncontrollably right there in front of everyone. Then they cleaned Tyler's cock up and it was Eboni's turn to be fucked and licked to an orgasm in the middle of the room in full view of those who were interested enough to watch.

*

Mandy found the four handlers who had been responsible for cleaning the girls for the parties, both inside and out. After introducing herself (something not needed, really, as they knew who she was... intimately), she found out that their names were Jason, Aaron, Rich, and Conner. Their wives were Tiffany, Maggie (or 'Mags'), Lori, and Bree, respectively. Tiffany, as it turned out, was the blonde that Brent had been forced to get a blowjob from at the first party and was the first one to come forward to clear his name.

The four couples had been talking and idly playing with one another when Mandy came up to them and expressed her interest in giving herself over to the men to do with as they pleased by way of thanking them and repaying them. The standard declines came first but when Mandy insisted, and even suggested that they tie her up and do with her as they pleased for as long as they wanted, they formulated an idea. The nine of them then promptly went downstairs to one of the larger suites.

The men oiled Mandy's body up from head to toe, put leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles, and then put a ball gag in her mouth and a plug up her ass. They moved with such precision and efficiency that it surprised Mandy. But then the more she thought about it the more it made sense as it was teamwork born out of necessity to protect their women. Once she was prepared, they put her on the bed and latched her limbs to the four corners, spreading her open wide.

With the women giving them blowjobs to fluff them up, the men got into line. Jason went first when he got to hardness thanks to his wife, Tiffany. As he mounted Mandy, he quipped that the others could've gone first if their wives sucked as well as his did. It got him friendly smiles and middle fingers pointed his way. Tiffany smiled and beamed at the compliment from her man. Jason smiled down at Mandy. "I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't dreamed about doing this with you," he said warmly.

Mandy managed to smile up at him despite the ball gag in her mouth. It gave her a warm and fuzzy feeling inside of her belly... and her loins... to hear compliments that others lust after her in such a way. When Jason then pushed into her, her toes curled and her legs shook as his cock penetrated all the way into her pussy. Jason groaned with pleasure has his cock slid into her and he ground his hips into hers in a circular motion. Mandy's eyes rolled and her eyelashes fluttered as she groaned in response.

Jason planted his hands on either side of her head, looked down into her eyes, and drove into her. He pumped his hips into her, slowly at first, and then sped up. Mandy's body rocked in time with his thrusts and the mattress rocking underneath of them. "Mpgh... Mmph... Mmph..." Mandy grunted as Jason's cock continually plowed into her hard and fast. "Uuuuunnngh..." she then groaned as his cock began to pump his cum into her and she felt his warm semen start to fill her up.

Above her, Jason let out a long sigh of relief as his balls drained and then leaned over to give her a kiss over the ball gag and then on her cheek. "Thank you..." he breathed as he rolled off of her.

Rich was next and was climbing up onto the bed as Jason was rolling off. As Jason went to the back of the 'fluff line' to get a blowjob from Bree, Rich slid easily inside of Mandy. The girls had arranged themselves in order from the bed; Tiffany, Lori, Mags, and Bree with the guys moving closer to the bed per girl to blow them as their buddy was fucking Mandy. Rich grabbed one of her breasts in one hand while lowering his mouth to suck on the other while he steadily plowed into her. Mandy let out another long groan as her breasts were now getting attention while her pussy was being drilled.

Mandy was surprised at how close she'd gotten with Jason and was on the edge. But then again, with a plug back up her ass, she was getting double penetrated every time a cock went into her. With Rich now having her while sucking and fondling her breasts, she was sure she was going to cum this time. "Mmmmmph!" she moaned from behind her gag as she arched her back as much as possible while being spread-eagled. Her pussy contracted around Rich's cock as she got closer and closer. Finally, Rich thrust into her just right and she came hard, body shaking and straining in her bonds. Rich let out a murmur of approval and started vigorously fucking her while she was in the throes of her climax before coming himself.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,122 Followers