Mass Effect - Adventures on Omega Ch. 06

Story Info
The Assault on Omega has begun! Part 1 of 3
3.7k words
4.57
1k
4
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fanfiction story from the Mass Effect universe, some characters I have used off NPC characters only in this story. I also have been writing this story with HyKitty off of lit chat, lots of this is double collaboration in this story. We hope you enjoy it because there are more adventures in this series to come.

DISCLAIMER

**********************************************************

This story is MA-18 rating, there is violence, mature language, and acts of sex and nudity. It is not for a younger audience, it is intended for mature audiences only. If you cannot handle blood, gore as well as the sexual nature of this story, then do not read further. You have been warned! If you can handle that then, please continue, and please do enjoy!

**********************************************************

MASS EFFECT: ADVENTURES ON OMEGA: CHAPTER 6

*******ASSAULT ON OMEGA PART 1 OF 3**************

The whole group is together in the hangar bay, most of them are prepping their gear. Slayde walks in and see's Axl who is gearing up. It has been a long time since she has seen him pull out the bomber jacket. She comes up to him and says, "Oh wow, your pulling out the bomber?"

Smirking at her as she watches him pull the face mask over his face and looks at her, "Holy shit your going Skyhawk on us."

"It sounds like a warzone down there so yah," Axl responded.

Kathka looks at Crysp and Alley as she comes up to them both and says, "Skyhawk, what's a Skyhawk?"

"It's Axl's old nickname, he was a former Alliance secret operative, shhh your not supposed to know that," Crysp said.

Kathka looks at Alley with a gulp in her throat as she asks, "Alliance operative, as in like assassin?"

Alley smiles shaking her head as she rolls her eyes and says, "Well would you stop telling everyone Crysp."

Grins a bit looking at KAthka as she says, "Yes that is what he means."

Alley then grabs her eyepiece before stopping and looking at her and says, "Kathka, what do you think Axl, Slayde, and me are?"

"You all saved my life, and I'll always be in your debt. Sometimes I wish I could do more for you all. You're always risking your lives," Kathka said.

"Listen kiddo, I understand where your getting that from. Think about it from our side, we are always being shot at. Hell look at what just happened to Alley, what we do isn't an easy life on our end," Crysp said.

Looking at Alley as he looks over at Axl, who has the biggest artillery machine gun he's ever seen, "Holy shit, what the hell is that?"

Axl is now holding up the SP 500 artillery assault rifle, it is a prototype never been used before. Axl is cleaning the gun and loading it as he is holding it up in his one arm, and is cleaning it off.

Smiles looking at it walking over placing my hand on Axl's shoulder, 'Where on earth did you steal that?"

Alley laughs because there is no way Axl got this kind of weapon by easy means. Alley cannot help but touch it.

"Do you want to try it out," Axl smirks at her, as he hands it to Alley, and sets up a few targets in the gunnery range.

Axl comes up behind Alley and sets her up because this is not a small gun it is large and has a big kickback when you shoot it.

"Just be careful this gun has a ton of kickback when you fire it," Axl tells her, as Kathka is also beside Alley, as she stands behind with Axl and he makes Kathka cover her ears.

"Were good you may fire when ready," Axl said.

A grin spreads over my face as I look down at the barrel and fire. It knocks Alley back into Axl. The grin on my face only gets bigger as she says, "Ok I got this."

She takes aim and fires off three more shots hitting each target with no problem. Slowly moves my tongue over my bottom lip and says, "Now that is hot!"

Kathka's ears are still covered as she looks at Axl and Alley who are holding each other, as Axl smirks and says, "Watch what it can really do," he says as he looks at Kathka, make sure her ears are covered.

He waits until Alley is standing behind Kathka, as she puts a headgear onto her head. Axl waits, and presses the button to set up moving targets, they start popping out and he starts shooting the SP 500 rifle, it is loud and the wholes in the targets it makes are the size of watermelons or tomatoes. Crysp and Slayde are watching this as well, as every shot Axl takes, is right dead-on, he doesn't miss a headshot or heart shot.

He finishes up as the group all watch the targets as they approach them, all full of holes, as Kathka picks one up as her eyes are as big as golf balls.

Crysp chuckles and says, "Where can I get one of those?"

"This is just the prototype, I figured you'd all want one of your own, so I ordered one for you all, as he looks at Kathka and says, "Not you yet, your too young."

"Awww, come on why do you three get to do the fun stuff," Kathka says, crossing her arms.

Smiles shaking her head as Alley places her hand on Kathka's shoulder and says, "Sweetie you are way too young and untrained to be out there with us. Slayde and Axl are trained by the best to do what they do. You will just be there one day just not yet."

Alley smiles as she walks over to get her cloak out of her locker. Taking out her black widow rifle smiling as she gives her barrel a soft kiss before slinging her over my back.

Axl was watching her the entire time, as he winks at her as puts the Skyhawk mask on. He's no longer Axl at that point, Crysp looks at him and says, "Looking good Hawk."

"Thanks, good to be back, now let's go blow up some fuckers trying to take over Omega, again," Axl said.

Kathka comes up to Alley who is with Slayde and says, "P-please be safe my friends, I worry about you all the time when you go off on dangerous missions like this."

Looking at Crysp and Axl together, "We are a family and you are my sisters and brothers, please all come back safe.

A smile slides over my lips as I walk over giving her a close hug and kiss on the forehead and says, "Hey we will be back before you know it. And then I'll explain more of the human culture to you' I tell her smiling softly. As Alley turns and walks away the smile fades. Knowing that she may have just made a promise that she couldn't keep. Alley knows that any of this could go wrong and none of us could end up coming back.

My eyes move overlooking Axl one last time keeping a straight face, having the feeling I was worried I would start to get if I slept with him. I wanted him to stay behind and be safe but I knew better than anyone that wasn't going to happen. Slipping into my cloak and putting the hood up. I seem to disappear out of sight and out of the armory without another word.

Clyger comes into the hanger and pulls up a mission map, and says, "I did what you asked Axl," as he looks at him, as his appearance is different as Axl says, "Give us the intel Clyger, what did you find out."

Pressing a button on a control panel on the war table, a giant screen appears before them all. This man here, Damitrius Volt, is one of the main leaders of a group called the Viper Syndicate. They have been planning to take over Omega for many years. I gathered some readings and intel on the situation, it seems this war has been going on right underneath Alliance and the Citadel's nose and they have stayed out of it.

A group of Alliance outcasts calling themselves the Outlanders, have waged a war against the Viper Syndicate. The Syndicate is trying to take over Omega to make it, its new stronghold. We all know how bad that would be for everyone in this galaxy if this happens," Clyger said.

I'm in my room getting in my right headspace. I knew if I wasn't in the right mind I could get someone killed if not Axl and I couldn't let that happen not now. I have music playing in my room with my eyes closed with the cloak over me to keep me hidden. Cleaning Black widow even though she didn't need it I wanted nothing left chance.

Alley then hears Slayde calling her over her computer terminal, as she says, "Alley, I know you weren't in the briefing room just now, but you got to see what Clyger found out, it's important."

"I think we may have just found your brother," Slayde says.

Alley stops what I'm doing. Getting up throwing black widow over my shoulder. Pushing open my door and almost running into the room.

'Who did you just say?" Alley's voice is in shock as she says, "I remember the day he was killed I was supposed to meet him. I was going to join him in the Viper Syndicate. But that never happened, I saw him get shot."

On the screen are all the images that Clyger dug up on the main members of the Viper Syndicate, as he says, "Guys this is dangerous what I hacked into. If this Viper Syndicate finds out I hacked these files, they can easily trace them back to this ship. So let me go over each image one by one, the first is Dimitrius Volt, he is a ruthless dictator who is their leader. I don't know what happened to his head. All I know is he is half cyborg and human. The next image as he looks at Alley and says, this is Xevron he is biotic of unparalleled abilities."

Axl looks at the image and looks at Alley and says, "How is Xev alive, we saw him get shot."

I can feel my stomach drop looking at his face staring back at me. My fingers gripping the barrel of Black Widow tighter than I knew I could. I had been worried about something happening to Axl and now Xevron was in on this. He had let me think he was dead all this time. Shaking her head as Alley says, "That isn't Xev he is dead we saw that happen in front of us. I don't know who is wearI'llhis armor but I'll make sure he died in it just the same."

Everything Alley had felt over the last few hours with Axl was gone now. I was only feeling rage.

On omega, the situation has gotten very out of control. Luckily for the people of Omega, there is a small task force that calls themselves the Outlanders. They are a group of former Alliance soldiers who deputized themselves to be the law when the Alliance or the Citadel council will not act on situations, they do not think are necessary.

The Outlanders are also the Viper Syndicates' main focus. Their job is to take them down by any means necessary, dead or alive.

The leader of this squad of the Outlander operation on Omega is, Commander William H Conrad. He is now at the Afterlife club talking with Aria T'Loak who they are protecting.

William is talking with Aria in her office.

William is pacing back and forth as he looks at her and says, "This situation Aria is dangerous, the Viper Syndicate has all of Omega in darkness, this is how they operate. We have no way to know how they will strike on this. All we can do is try to keep you safe for now," William said.

Aria responds and says, "Well, I have someone who may be able to assist you, and he's very good."

"Who," William asked?"

Crossing his big arms, as he tilts his Outlander hat, looking at her waiting for her answer, "He is an ex alliance operative, and he's very good and so is his crew."

"Who is he," William asked?

"Axel Flynn, also known as Skyhawk," Aria answered.

Lowering his head as he says, "If you can manage to get him here, we could use all the help we can get," William said.

Meanwhile back on the Nova Cruiser, the whole group is still listening to Clyger's mission report. Somehow an incoming transmission is coming to them from Omega as Clyger says, "How is this possible, how are we getting any kind of transmission."

Axl sees the green light, and then come up to the terminal and says, "EDI, input code, 5-7 Tango, Charlie 47."

"Inputting now," EDI responded.

An emergency screen appears before them all as Axl looks at it, and he knows he has explaining to do with the crew. As Aria appears on the screen, "Axl, we need your help."

Axl looks at Alley and says, "It's not me you should be asking for help this time."

Sitting in my chair kicking my feet up on the table. Lost in cleaning my gun thinking about my brother. Hearing Aria's voice over the com. I sit up putting the gun down walking over next to Axl.

"Is it really him," is what Alley asks Aria and not answering her plea for help.

"Is who really him," Aria responded.

"Aria you know who I'm talking about is that my brother," Alley asked?"

"You're talking about Xev, and yes it is him," Aria said, "I don't know how, but it's him."

I shake my head looking into her eyes 'We will save your ass. but when we get you out. You will have a lot to answer for... or I'll hand your ass to the higher bidder' I say turning off the com then looking at Axl.

"Now you explain why that bitch has an emergency channel straight to our ship," Alley says as her eyes hold nothing but a coldness at the moment. Even looking at Axl she couldn't find the want in her to care right now she needed answers.

"First Alley, I need you to calm down and sit down. For this because there is something you need to know. It is something I should have told you all a long time ago. I have been getting my assignments through Aria as a cover. But the truth is I've been getting them from the Outlanders for some time now. The Thallaxia mission was one from them, she was a member of the Viper Syndicate," Axl said.

Looking up at Axl as Alley asks, "Why, why on earth would you hide that from us?"

Trying to calm herself down as she could feel her body heating up. She feels as though she might not know Axl at all this time.

"Think about the reasons why I did those jobs, Alley. Were any of them for self-gain or riches or glories? No, the Trask job was to end a racketeering slaver who liked kidnapping all species and selling them off as slaves. The Thallaxia job was to take out a deadly Ardat Yakshi. If you haven't noticed our jobs haven't been merc operations, they are all hits to take out Viper Syndicate operatives. Which is the bigger threat to the galaxy and we all know. This war is coming and these Viper syndicates will make the Geth look like a day on Terra Nova on the beach. That is why I hid it from you," Axl tells them all explaining his reasons why.

"Axl you should have told us. This isn't something that you should have hid from us. I wouldn't have cared where the jobs were coming from. What I care about is that bitch can get a hold of you whenever she wants," Alley says to him.

Slayde understands that Alley is upset and not getting what Axl is trying to say, as Slayde looks at Alley and says, "Alley he was never getting them from Aria, she was covering it up to make it look like our jobs were coming from her."

Axl nods, as he puts the viewer on as he says, "Commander, please tell them the truth for me, I've helped you out with so much, you owe me this sir."

On the screen appears a man in his early forties, but you wouldn't think it by the look of him. He has battle scars on his arms and chest to prove it. He has a green battle vest on him, as he crosses his big arms and says, "I've been the one giving Axl his missions, my name is Commander William H. Conrad and I am one of the founders of an operative organization called The Outlanders. You have been an Outlander's team for some time, and it was me who told Axl to keep this information from you. He knew that most of you would not have gone along with most of these missions had you known the truth."

Axl looks at Alley and says, "I'm sorry that I did not tell you this," looking a bit ashamed for not telling Alley sooner.

"Alley, Axl was only doing what I asked and so was Aria," William tells her.

Takes a slow deep breath looking at the screen then looking down and says, "Look I understand that, but Axl should have known better. I would have followed him anywhere."

Standing up as Alley looks at Axl in the eyes then turning around and looks at the commander and says, "I have questions, and you'll answer them or i'll make sure you get left right where you are. How long has Axl been working for you?"

The commander looks at Alley and says, "Let me correct you on that Alice, you all have been working for me. Not just him, do you think all that weaponry you got lately was just from Aria? All of it came from us, even your Blackwidow sniper rifle," William answered.

The Commander continues his answer as he says, "Axl has been a part of the Outlanders since he agreed to steal the Nova Cruiser for us," William answered.

Looking at my rifle then over at Axl then back at the commander and says, " My name is Alley to you, Commander, Like I said I would have worked with Axl. No matter who we were getting the jobs from."

'Now you said since the Nova job. If that is true then you would know everything that happened in that mission.

Alley says sitting back down.

"Yes I know all the bits Alice, he says as he is stern and then says, I know you willingly killed several Viper Syndicate soldiers, who you thought were members of the Blue Suns. I know that you both snuck into the hangar we gave you the location of on Feros. You also had to fight through a tramway filled with Android Syndicate Stalker troops," William said.

Looking at Alley frustrated and almost annoyed with her as he asks, "So are those enough details for you to know about it."

Alley looks at the Commander and says, "Fine, so you need us to come and save your asses. What is it like there really."

"It's really bad, the Viper Syndicate has taken control of five major hubs in the station, they have taken over the life support, electrical, and water refinery locations. They also have taken over and are blasting and causing lots of chaos in the quarantine zone. It is a warzone down there the most, with riots and explosions. The death toll is well into the thousands now, it is bad," Williams answered.

"Commander, what's your plan," Axl asked?"

"Well first thing, is we need the damn power back on, we need to know what we are up against, and the only way to do that is for you to board the station and head to the main power junction on the station and reboot it manually," Williams said.

"Didn't the reporter say, that all the air docks have been blocked off how are we supposed to get onto the station," Clyger asked?"

"We have control of one docking bay, right now we have it secured, for the time being, it is our only shot to get a team of yours on the station," Williams said.

Axl looks at Alley and then the others, as he says, "Slayde, Crysp, Alley it's up to you if you want in on this. You don't have to.

Crysp looks at him and says, "I've gone with you on so many damn crazy crusades Axl, I'm not turning my back on you now. I'm in."

Slayde lowers her head looks up at him and says, "You could have told me you know, I would follow you anywhere. You know I got your back, but I swear to god, no more secrets, be straight up with us."

Axl looks at Alley as he smirks and gives that quirky merc looks once again not knowing what she will say or how she will react.

Alley looks over at Clyger and says, "Take us into stealth mode, we have some answers to go and get."

Picking up her rifle looking at the commander as she says, " Be ready to have your asses saved by mercs."

Alley has a grin on her face as she looks up at Axl before walking out of the comm room. She needed to take a breath before she shot someone. She had so many things running through her mind. Alley wasn't sure what she was going to do. But one thing she did know is that she was going to get some answers about Xev her brother.

(To be Continued...)