All Comments on 'Massage Therapy Ch. 02'

by Joko44

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TajfaTajfa10 months ago

Loved it! The easiest 5 stars since toxic attraction

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Yes, great story. But she needs to stop being a moron and actually get some proper birth control. By whichever method. Getting pregnant when husband hasn't been "doing the job" will just lead to divorce and possible single-motherhood. Plus, if it keeps escalating, she will need something for when either Mt T introduces a "friend" or two to help out his new little slut. Or for when she branches out and fucks some other guys she meets.

Husband sounds like he might be a closet gay. We'll find out soon enough, via the next few installments. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars

Ashlyn and Mr ,Tanaka are at again, Streaming up the massage therapy sheets in new heoghts and pregancy risk factor. Including another Plan B

As Ashlyn's naughty indulgence intensifies and hubby is still an idiot it seems, he already lost his wife to Old man Goro.

Looking forward to seeing Massage Therapy part 3

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the good dirty story but why does every Literotica story have to to include a fantasy of the women being made unintentionally pregnant through sloppy preparations with life changing consequences? I found in my day the female not being worried about unintentional insemination actually increased the passion and intensity of sex (and I have been plenty of times a party to adultery). Its a fetish I don't get but obviously hits the spot for the majority of you. Good read anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it, this story just keeps getting better!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! You rank up there with Antarctica77 and Don Silver. Very impressive! Easy 5 stars I would have given more if I could.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

AMAZING!

impressoimpresso10 months ago

Good tale ) Really looking forward to seeing the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Goro's dialogue is basically a male version of "me so horny, me love you long time" level of stuff. Cringe.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great 2-chapter story! Will Goro eventually introduce Ashlyn to shibari bondage as part of her massage therapy?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yo. Ignore the comments. Pregnancy is the way to go. Heck, make sure she gets knocked up multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"EEAAAYYHHAAAAAA!" 🤣

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 months ago

Love the Percy older man wanting younger sexy pussy I’d do that with a dirty old man sucking on my clit me sucking his hard cock mmmmm yes pleasssse x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoko44@Joko44
Just an aspiring writer trying to make some good smutty stories. Thanks for reading guys! Shout out to Antarctica77 and Stubby for helping me with my stories! Updates: - Chapter 1 of Old Neighbor is finally fixed! - Massage Therapy Ch. 05 Preview is up on Patreon! - The Old...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES