All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 07'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Or they make use of sperm banks or start their own specialty sperm bank? If they harvest from as select guys as they can and maybe collect and store a sufficient quantity a particular wolf could know for certain who the human father was. Not that it likely matters to them. If Jessica's idea works there will be a lot of lady wolves preggo. A population explosion.

Quinn appears to be regretting pissing her off but we'll have to see. If he figures out that the pup is his, she'll have him close by as protection whether she likes it or not. She did like his house and his cooking skills but the unexpected gang bang will take a while to make up for.

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

Thanks for another great chapter. Sounds like more fun and games are in the future

LeifsonLeifsonabout 1 year ago

What was Quinn's thought process when planning for Jessica? One darker aspect could have been revenge, either for general disrespect or the knife holding incident? Perhaps he was used to knowledgeable subs. But certainly showed no respect for her desires, or capabilities. Also the safe word, designed to prevent its use. Clearly red flags for any type of trust in a voluntary dom relationship. Jessica is totally right to be angry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your writings I am never sure where the story goes.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

I’m looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Great writing, fast moving but as below no idea where this will go. Is Quinn going to be a complete asshole or will their become some attraction between him and Jessica, possibly he saves her aftef she's kidnapped by rival wolves?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After years of perusing the smut around here I finally find a story I think can be taken in a better direction that is also worth the time to register and PM the author.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

Things are getting REALLY interesting. If Carl is being brought into the mix I can't wait to see how that plays out. Not sure how I feel about Quinn yet. This has become one of my favorite series. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this series the storyline is awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous